PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon or Angels?! What a choice! ^_~

Bulbasaur4
2nd July 2006, 11:40 AM
[color=royalblue]
Well, I am in the mood to start an RPG. I was thinking about starting a pokemon harvest moon RPG... but then I figured that I'm the only one nutty enough to really enjoy that. ^^;; I then thought about starting an x-men RPG... but that has been done before and I'm sort of sick of the 'super hero' stuffs. So then I kept thinking... and thinking... and finally I came to a decision. I will revive one of my older RPGs!

The question is... which one do I revive? Now, if any of you are veterans or have been here long enough to know these two RPGs, then good. You're imput is greatly needed. However... if you are new here and do not know the RPGs that I am talking about, I will provide a summary. There IS an archived copy of "Correct Souls Divine" in the RPG Archive as well.

So which RPG should I make? Eeveelutions or Correct Souls Divine?

Eeveelutions -
An RPG that has had six sequels (the first original started by Mike) and would be gearing for a 7th. While the Eeveelution plots have been different, the RPG has surrounded its basis on the fact that everyone signs up as an Eeveelution (or an Eevee). They all live within a community and usually must band together to survive a struggle or conflict and must overcome their differences in order to survive. This RPG usually tends to turn dark midway through the RPG... which gives it an edge. The genre has been: drama, action, mystery

Correct Souls Divine -

An RPG that had a great turn-out in the beginning and was going strong until the change in seasons slowly killed it off. The basis of the RPG surrounds itself around five different angels that helped create the world and had an elemental domain to match their personality. Eventually these angels reawaken because of the corrupt state of the Earth. Each angel has their own view on how to solve the earth's problems and they go off in search of their 'correct souls'. Correct souls are human individuals who have a soul alignment with a certain angel, and once they are recognized by their angel they manifest two powers. The angels try to find their correct souls (which they can identify by sight) so that they can discipline the world the way they see fit. Of course... with so many different views, it becomes a power struggle amongst the angels and their followers. Especially the last born angel of darkness...

^_^ I'd appreciate your input! Thankies!

kawaiispinel
2nd July 2006, 09:59 PM
Eeveelutions. ^__^

The memory of that exact RPG was what brought me back here after so many long years.

Ace64
2nd July 2006, 10:02 PM
Ugh. I hate Eevees, but even I can remember how popular that RPG was...I'd give it a shot.

Angels...meh.It could work too, but..

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd July 2006, 10:08 PM
I would join either one because they both sound cool. But I like the Eevee idea better

Mystic_clown
2nd July 2006, 11:43 PM
Correct Souls! I loved that RPG, I think we should give it another shot. How many Eeveelutions RPG has their been?

Crystal Tears
2nd July 2006, 11:57 PM
The Correct Souls one sounds cool, I remember it, but I never joined. So, I'd join either, but Correct Souls sound more interesting.

Drusilla
3rd July 2006, 12:02 AM
The Correct Souls... though you know the "choice C" that I really want to bring back...

Hyperness is a Good Thing
4th July 2006, 09:23 AM
why not the pokemon harvest moon? *sulks*
haha I'ld prefer eeveelutions.. I'm not sure if I ever joined one

kalad1
4th July 2006, 08:26 PM
eeveelutions, as long as you follow the "make evolutions for those types there isn't an evolution for" trend

The_Missing_Link
4th July 2006, 08:51 PM
Definitely Correct Souls. I think it would have a better chance of surviving

btw, why did Amnesiti stop? It ended so abruptly and without warning. Kinda left me peeved

Bulbasaur4
5th July 2006, 08:24 PM
[color=royalblue]
Amnesiti stopped due to many members telling me that they couldn't participate anymore in it. I appologize for that... -_-;;

I'm a bit lost as what to do, so I've decided to start both. However, Correct Souls Divine will start a week before Eeveelutions will. This is because I already have Correct Souls Divine all figured out (with a few minor changes) and it will not take much to start. Eeveelutions' plot still is being revamped a bit and I am making a few pieces for the RPG to help contain some of the structure.

I most likely will start Correct Souls Divine within a few days if not sooner... so be on the look out! Eeveelutions will start about a week afterwards unless I find a reason to start it earlier.

Hope that sounds good!

Ace64
5th July 2006, 08:28 PM

But...you promised me a choice. >: /

Ok, sounds good.