PDA

View Full Version : 2 great shows...

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 11:52 AM
I've just been lucky enough to get my hands on some great tv show dvds...

Penn & Teller : Bullshit!
What a great show, with great showmen...telling the truth about so many topics, like PETA, Sex, etc...

Case Closed: possibly my favorite anime of all time...
Movie description
Still a high school student, teenage supersleuth Jimmy Kudo is already one of the most respected detectives around, and his crime-solving skills often come in handy with the local police force. But when Jimmy's detective work intrudes upon the illegal activities of a sinister crime syndicate, its members poison the teen with a drug that shrinks him to the size of a seven-year-old child! Adopting the alias Conan (in honor of the famed Sherlock Holmes author), the pint-sized Jimmy continues to solve baffling cases--as well as searching for an antidote to his condition--with the help of a pair of bumbling police detectives, a kindly scientist neighbor, and a closeknit group of friends

Anyone watch these? Caseclosed used to be on Adult Swim late late at night...BS is on Showtime around 11pm I think

Katie
6th July 2006, 12:28 PM
my dad tivo-ed penn & teller and told me I HAD to watch it. it was freakin hilarious, I saw one on the bible and one on how numbers are deceiving or something. I liked the bible one.

Dark Dragonite
6th July 2006, 12:30 PM
I love the number episode!!
I 'm currently watching the one on how funeral homes, and places like that rip off emotional customers...and how AA is crap, I love t!!