PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 01:37 AM
classy_cat18
Cinder quickly uses an Ember to try to singe the little mouse, but it acrobatically backflips over the flames. It then chuckles and uses a Double Team, completely surrounding you and your Pokemon in a circle of smiling Pichu. Needless to say, Cinder and you are more than a little astonished.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'm going to need another Pokemon. I'll return Cinder and bring out my L15 Flaaffy, Cloud. He'll use Swift on the Pichu clones.

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 01:54 AM
classy_cat18
You immediately recall Cinder, and all the Pichus simultaneously get a somewhat annoyed expression on their faces. But when Cloud is released, they brace themselves for a fight. Your Swift is promptly countered by a Thunder Wave that collides with the flying stars. Experience trumps cunning, however, and part of the attack flies through, slamming the real Pichu with precision and force.

The little mouse climbs to its feet, but it isn't smirking any more. Now it's glaring intensely at your own electrically inclined combatant. You vaguely realize that the Slaking isn't laughing now, but your eyes are trained on the battle, not on the gorilla.

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2007, 08:57 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You grab one of the shelves, which creaks a little bit from the pressure of your fingers. That's a little worrisome, so you release your Jynx. Unfortunately, the two of you don't exactly fit together in the room, and you're completely stuck. Mercifully, the cabinets shatter, revealing... a hidden passageway? Just what sort of ship is this?

The newfound space gives both you and your Jynx room to breathe. You glance around the closet for a moment, noting the rotted hole above you, the door at your back, and the hidden space in front of you with a square hole in the floor.

Shipwreck
I'll go through the secret passageway.

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 04:58 PM
classy_cat18
You immediately recall Cinder, and all the Pichus simultaneously get a somewhat annoyed expression on their faces. But when Cloud is released, they brace themselves for a fight. Your Swift is promptly countered by a Thunder Wave that collides with the flying stars. Experience trumps cunning, however, and part of the attack flies through, slamming the real Pichu with precision and force.

The little mouse climbs to its feet, but it isn't smirking any more. Now it's glaring intensely at your own electrically inclined combatant. You vaguely realize that the Slaking isn't laughing now, but your eyes are trained on the battle, not on the gorilla.

Meadow
Cinder will use Smokescreen followed by Flamethrower.

Charles Legend
8th April 2007, 05:15 PM
Charles

The Porygon accepts your apology and mentions that it's looking for a Wigglytuff and a Clefable.

Moving on, you see a Snover enjoying the shade of a tree, as well as a Cleffa, playing in the same tree's branches. A Gastly is floating slowly through the air in front of you, but it doesn't seem to notice you. Looking around, you also see a Cacnea punching a different tree - maybe it's training. What do you do?
Meadow

Ask Mr Glitch how good of he was with Wigglytuff and a Clefable, Then we well go over and say hi to the Snover and ask if it knows what the Cacnea is upto...

~Charles Legend

kipino838
11th April 2007, 03:25 AM
Um...Can someone help me here?

I would like to capture a few pokemon please.

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 04:12 AM
Hypotenuse Man
After climbing through the hidden entrance, you find yourself in a pitch-black corridor; it's impossible to see what lies in any direction. Perhaps this area was lit before the ship was destroyed, but in any event, you can't see a thing now.

It's not as if you have time to mull this over, though... the floor gives way beneath your feet, and you're sent crashing to an even lower level. Your arm smacks a pair of Drifblim before you land flat on your back. Out of breath and with slightly blurred vision, you can just barely make out the forms of two Spiritomb - are they worried about you or upset about the intrusion? - and the frantic cries of Vivian from the floor above.

classy_cat
The little Pichu has no chance to counter your Smokescreen, so it merely coughs a bit at the haze which envelops it. Although you didn't see the attack hit, it's probably safe to assume that the wave of flames did some serious damage.

The battlefield is now covered in a plume of smoke that obscures your view of Pichu and vice-versa. You also notice some scattered red-hot embers dancing along the grass.

Charles Legend
"Actually, they're my siblings," Mr Glitch says in response to your question. "I got lost awhile ago, and I've been trying to find them since then."

You nod briefly before moving toward the Snover and asking it about the Cacnea. Its eyes flicker toward you before it grimaces and goes back to relaxing - though not quite as serenely as before. The Cacnea is still viciously punching its own tree, occasionally spraying some needles at the trunk as well.

Kipino
Sure thing! To start, you'll need to pick a type of special balls to take with you in addition to the standard one. (You'll get five of whatever ball you pick in addition to three Pokeballs, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball.) If you don't have a Pokemon to take with you into the Crystal Caves, you'll also get a Master Ball.

After that, you can pick the area you want to enter. There are nine areas you can explore to start your journey in the Crystal Caves. Like the types of special balls, this information is listed in the first post of the thread.

Just let us know when you've made those two choices. Happy hunting!

classy_cat18
11th April 2007, 08:28 AM
classy_cat
The little Pichu has no chance to counter your Smokescreen, so it merely coughs a bit at the haze which envelops it. Although you didn't see the attack hit, it's probably safe to assume that the wave of flames did some serious damage.

The battlefield is now covered in a plume of smoke that obscures your view of Pichu and vice-versa. You also notice some scattered red-hot embers dancing along the grass.

Meadow
I'm going to have Cinder take a rest and let out my L16 Marshstomp, Misu. He'll use Rain Dance to put out the fires and (hopefully) disperse the smoke.

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 08:36 AM
classy_cat18
You quickly release Misu, who douses the flames with a powerful rainstorm. This creates some momentary steam, but your vision is clear in less than half a minute.

From across the field, you see Pichu struggling to stand. Upon seeing that your Marshtomp is its new opponent, it smirks and shoots a fast electric attack in the hope of subduing the Water-type. "Shock" is a completely inadequate word to describe its impression when Misu glares back, unfazed. Pichu's shoulders slump a little at the sight of your apparently impervious combatant.

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2007, 08:55 AM
Hypotenuse Man
After climbing through the hidden entrance, you find yourself in a pitch-black corridor; it's impossible to see what lies in any direction. Perhaps this area was lit before the ship was destroyed, but in any event, you can't see a thing now.

It's not as if you have time to mull this over, though... the floor gives way beneath your feet, and you're sent crashing to an even lower level. Your arm smacks a pair of Drifblim before you land flat on your back. Out of breath and with slightly blurred vision, you can just barely make out the forms of two Spiritomb - are they worried about you or upset about the intrusion? - and the frantic cries of Vivian from the floor above.

Shipwreck

I'll recall Vivian and apologize to the Spiritomb before moving on.

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 09:06 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You dazedly recall Vivian, mutter something that vaguely resembles an apology, and stagger through the first doorway you find.

It's a great relief to see more light in this room; a swinging oil lamp provides this luxury. You momentarily wonder who refilled it, but your attention is drawn to the clustered Pokemon whispering under a window across the room. Looking among them, you see two Spiritomb and two - no, three Misdreavus. You haven't seen them look toward you; then again, you couldn't quite see straight when you entered.

classy_cat18
11th April 2007, 09:14 AM
classy_cat18
You quickly release Misu, who douses the flames with a powerful rainstorm. This creates some momentary steam, but your vision is clear in less than half a minute.

From across the field, you see Pichu struggling to stand. Upon seeing that your Marshtomp is its new opponent, it smirks and shoots a fast electric attack in the hope of subduing the Water-type. "Shock" is a completely inadequate word to describe its impression when Misu glares back, unfazed. Pichu's shoulders slump a little at the sight of your apparently impervious combatant.

Meadow
Aww yeah, it's on now! I'm giving the little pipsqueak an ultimatum: either join my team or Misu will start using Mud Shot!

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 09:18 AM
classy_cat18
You can barely hide the grin on your face as you turn to the little pipsqueak. "You have two choices. Either join my team, or my friend here starts using Mud Shot."

Slowly, shakily, the Pichu pushes itself to its feet. The little mouse wobbles backward for a moment before dashing straight at Misu.

Just as your Marshtomp is about to unleash its devastating move, Pichu crashes headfirst into the ground. It seems that the little guy simply lacks the energy to complete whatever attack it had planned.

classy_cat18
11th April 2007, 09:37 AM
classy_cat18
You can barely hide the grin on your face as you turn to the little pipsqueak. "You have two choices. Either join my team, or my friend here starts using Mud Shot."

Slowly, shakily, the Pichu pushes itself to its feet. The little mouse wobbles backward for a moment before dashing straight at Misu.

Just as your Marshtomp is about to unleash its devastating move, Pichu crashes headfirst into the ground. It seems that the little guy simply lacks the energy to complete whatever attack it had planned.

Meadow
Hmm. That was unexpected. I'll throw an Ultra Ball at it and see what happens.

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2007, 09:47 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You dazedly recall Vivian, mutter something that vaguely resembles an apology, and stagger through the first doorway you find.

It's a great relief to see more light in this room; a swinging oil lamp provides this luxury. You momentarily wonder who refilled it, but your attention is drawn to the clustered Pokemon whispering under a window across the room. Looking among them, you see two Spiritomb and two - no, three Misdreavus. You haven't seen them look toward you; then again, you couldn't quite see straight when you entered.

Shipwreck
I'll take a moment to recover, then keep moving.

---

Shonta
You toss an Ultra Ball at the Pichu. It hits, absorbing the mouse, and falls to the ground. The ball barely wiggles before the light goes out, signifying a successful capture.

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 7 male Pichu!

What do you do?

classy_cat18
11th April 2007, 10:08 AM
Shonta
You toss an Ultra Ball at the Pichu. It hits, absorbing the mouse, and falls to the ground. The ball barely wiggles before the light goes out, signifying a successful capture.

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 7 male Pichu!

What do you do?

Meadow
I will call the little guy Wylie and his bred-on move will be Charge. Now I would like to release my two Kangaskhan, Khanga and Roo, in the wild. I don't think they were very happy with me and they would be glad to know they're going home. Finally, I will ask the Ditto (who is probably a little shaken after the encounter with Wylie) if it would like to join my team.

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 10:19 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You stop for a moment, lean over to catch your breath, and then press onward through the next doorway.

As soon as you enter this room, you're sighted by a Gastly; after a quick glance at you, it grins viciously.

"So, you come back fo' mo', eh homie? Me an' my peeps'll be happy to give you the taste o' blood." With as much of a motion as a fairly formless ball of ball of gas can hope to give, the Gastly with an all-too-familiar dialect beckons a Misdreavus and two Duskull to surround you. The four Pokemon are closing in fast...

classy_cat18
"Would you like to come with me, too?" you ask the Ditto.

It stares at the new Ultra Ball on your waist for a moment, perhaps considering the problems it might incur if it joins the same team as Wylie. However, after a moment of considering the last few minutes, Ditto looks at you wide-eyed and nods its squishy "head" vigorously.

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2007, 02:00 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You stop for a moment, lean over to catch your breath, and then press onward through the next doorway.

As soon as you enter this room, you're sighted by a Gastly; after a quick glance at you, it grins viciously.

"So, you come back fo' mo', eh homie? Me an' my peeps'll be happy to give you the taste o' blood." With as much of a motion as a fairly formless ball of ball of gas can hope to give, the Gastly with an all-too-familiar dialect beckons a Misdreavus and two Duskull to surround you. The four Pokemon are closing in fast...

Shipwreck
Okay, you know what? Screw these guys. I'm going to send out my Aerodactyl, Seghuccello. If that doesn't scare them off, Seg will use Roar. Then I will recall Seg and keep moving.

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 02:11 PM
Hypotenuse Man
With an irritated look on your face, you send out your mighty Aerodactyl. The gangster Gastly stares at it.

"Ohh, so 'dis is another one o' them flyin' brick things the old bags were freakin' out about. 'Dat thing don't look so tough to--"

With the sheer force of one earthshaking blast of breath, Seghuccello pushes all four of the ghosts from sight. You smugly recall your ancient Pokemon and move into the next room.

Here you see a Gastly, a Drifloon, a Spiritomb, and a Misdreavus huddled in a corner. These four are all smaller than most of the Pokemon you've seen here so far, and they seem to be frightened rather than preparing to attack.

You also notice a spiraling staircase leading upwards - it was probably very fancy once, but it's layered with chunks of mold and grime now - as well as a hallway to your right with a bunch of numbered rooms. All of them have their doors closed; they were probably the rooms for guests on this ship.

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2007, 02:24 PM
Hypotenuse Man
With an irritated look on your face, you send out your mighty Aerodactyl. The gangster Gastly stares at it.

"Ohh, so 'dis is another one o' them flyin' brick things the old bags were freakin' out about. 'Dat thing don't look so tough to--"

With the sheer force of one earthshaking blast of breath, Seghuccello pushes all four of the ghosts from sight. You smugly recall your ancient Pokemon and move into the next room.

Here you see a Gastly, a Drifloon, a Spiritomb, and a Misdreavus huddled in a corner. These four are all smaller than most of the Pokemon you've seen here so far, and they seem to be frightened rather than preparing to attack.

You also notice a spiraling staircase leading upwards - it was probably very fancy once, but it's layered with chunks of mold and grime now - as well as a hallway to your right with a bunch of numbered rooms. All of them have their doors closed; they were probably the rooms for guests on this ship.

Shipwreck
I'll head up the staircase carefully.

classy_cat18
11th April 2007, 03:03 PM
classy_cat18
"Would you like to come with me, too?" you ask the Ditto.

It stares at the new Ultra Ball on your waist for a moment, perhaps considering the problems it might incur if it joins the same team as Wylie. However, after a moment of considering the last few minutes, Ditto looks at you wide-eyed and nods its squishy "head" vigorously.

Meadow
I'll give the Ditto an Ultra Ball. Its name will be Serena. Then I'll continue looking around the Meadow.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2007, 08:01 PM
Shonta
You tap Ditto with the Ultra Ball, and it allows itself to be captured with no resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 15 Ditto!

With your new teammate, you keep walking through the Meadow. You can see a Manectric and a Delcatty chasing each other, as a Minun cheers - you can't tell which one it's cheering for. A Chikorita is practicing its Vine Whip by knocking Razor Leaves out of the air, and a Nuzleaf is playing a grass-flute quietly in a tree. What do you do?

classy_cat18
12th April 2007, 09:06 PM
Shonta
You tap Ditto with the Ultra Ball, and it allows itself to be captured with no resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 15 Ditto!

With your new teammate, you keep walking through the Meadow. You can see a Manectric and a Delcatty chasing each other, as a Minun cheers - you can't tell which one it's cheering for. A Chikorita is practicing its Vine Whip by knocking Razor Leaves out of the air, and a Nuzleaf is playing a grass-flute quietly in a tree. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll keep going.

kipino838
14th April 2007, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
Kipino
Sure thing! To start, you'll need to pick a type of special balls to take with you in addition to the standard one. (You'll get five of whatever ball you pick in addition to three Pokeballs, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball.) If you don't have a Pokemon to take with you into the Crystal Caves, you'll also get a Master Ball.

After that, you can pick the area you want to enter. There are nine areas you can explore to start your journey in the Crystal Caves. Like the types of special balls, this information is listed in the first post of the thread.

Just let us know when you've made those two choices. Happy hunting!

Meadow
Okay!I want to go to the meadow to capture,and I don't have a single pokemon.

So I get
3 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
and you asked me to choose a special type of ball
so...
5 Crystal Balls!

Thank you!

mr_pikachu
14th April 2007, 10:41 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You move slowly and daintily up the staircase, careful not to step in anything disgusting. After a slow walk up the spiral, you reach the room above.

And what a room it is! This appears to be one of the main rooms of the formerly beautiful ship. You see a bar on your right, tended by a Spiritomb. A Shuppet and Gastly are nearby, wobbling oddly in the air next to multiple empty glasses.

A beautiful song to the left draws away your attention; a Mismagius is playing the grand piano and singing in a deep baritone voice. A second Shuppet is staring intently at a chessboard in the corner, although it doesn’t appear that it has an opponent.

You are approached now by a Gengar, who asks, “What can I get you, good sir?” Your eyes are also drawn to an elevator in the back of the room and a closed door at the right of it.

classy_cat18
As you progress further in the meadow, you notice a few small puddles here and there; perhaps it has rained recently. The ground is a bit wet and muddy in this area, and a Chinchou is jumping through some of the water and sending sparks through the scattering droplets.

Off in the distance, you hear a loud yell – there’s a battle taking place between a Cacturne and Lickitung. And now that you turn back, a Mareep is running full-speed toward the unsuspecting Chinchou. Its stops in its tracks, however, as a Voltorb uses its Rollout to dig a deep trench between the two.

kipino838
~gives 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Master Ball, and 5 Crystal Balls~

As you enter the meadow, you notice a large shadow being cast over the field; above your head, a Tropius is flying through the sunlight. On your right, a Bulbasaur is cutting the grass with its Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, and a Shroomish is rolling along the ground on your right.

You also see a Magnemite dizzily flying through the air, shooting little sparks every which way. It’s getting awfully close to the airborne Tropius… and now that you look down, you see the back of another trainer who is dressed a lot like you. But it’s weird that you didn’t notice any other people here when you first entered…

kipino838
14th April 2007, 10:49 PM
kipino838
~gives 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Master Ball, and 5 Crystal Balls~

As you enter the meadow, you notice a large shadow being cast over the field; above your head, a Tropius is flying through the sunlight. On your right, a Bulbasaur is cutting the grass with its Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, and a Shroomish is rolling along the ground on your right.

You also see a Magnemite dizzily flying through the air, shooting little sparks every which way. It’s getting awfully close to the airborne Tropius… and now that you look down, you see the back of another trainer who is dressed a lot like you. But it’s weird that you didn’t notice any other people here when you first entered…

Meadow

I approach the Bulbasur carefully,then pet the plant on its back gently.

classy_cat18
14th April 2007, 10:50 PM
classy_cat18
As you progress further in the meadow, you notice a few small puddles here and there; perhaps it has rained recently. The ground is a bit wet and muddy in this area, and a Chinchou is jumping through some of the water and sending sparks through the scattering droplets.

Off in the distance, you hear a loud yell – there’s a battle taking place between a Cacturne and Lickitung. And now that you turn back, a Mareep is running full-speed toward the unsuspecting Chinchou. Its stops in its tracks, however, as a Voltorb uses its Rollout to dig a deep trench between the two.

Meadow
I'll continue.

mr_pikachu
14th April 2007, 11:12 PM
kipino838
You slowly move forward to the Bulbasaur, lightly touching its bulb.

...Bad move. On reflex alone, the bulb sprays a powder that you can't avoid breathing. The world fades into darkness...

You slowly awaken with a slight headache. It's hard to say how long you've been asleep, but for whatever reason, you're lying on your back in a bed of grass.

You turn your head to the left when you hear approaching footsteps. It looks like the Bulbasaur has stayed by your side all this time. Has it been taking care of you?

classy_cat18
A shiver goes down your spine as you enter this new area. Just to your right, a Shinx is playfully bounding through the grass. A small Elekid is dashing back and forth in front of you, as if trying to develop its speed.

Behind the Elekid, a Lileep is swinging its head around in wild, desperate attempts to hit a Bellsprout. However, it’s missing every time, as the weed-like Pokemon is expertly ducking and weaving around every strike.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit, kipino. Hang on a minute.

classy_cat18
14th April 2007, 11:26 PM
classy_cat18
A shiver goes down your spine as you enter this new area. Just to your right, a Shinx is playfully bounding through the grass. A small Elekid is dashing back and forth in front of you, as if trying to develop its speed.

Behind the Elekid, a Lileep is swinging its head around in wild, desperate attempts to hit a Bellsprout. However, it’s missing every time, as the weed-like Pokemon is expertly ducking and weaving around every strike.

Meadow
I'll continue.

kipino838
14th April 2007, 11:27 PM
kipino838
You slowly move forward to the Bulbasaur, lightly touching its bulb.

...Bad move. On reflex alone, the bulb sprays a powder that you can't avoid breathing. The world fades into darkness...

You slowly awaken with a slight headache. It's hard to say how long you've been asleep, but for whatever reason, you're lying on your back in a bed of grass.

You turn your head to the left when you hear approaching footsteps. It looks like the Bulbasaur has stayed by your side all this time. Has it been taking care of you?

Meadow

I thank the Bulbasaur for staying with me and pet its head.I then pull out a ultra ball and ask it to join me.

mr_pikachu
14th April 2007, 11:40 PM
classy_cat18
You continue past all the Pokemon before you. Suddenly a frantic scream comes to your ears; before you can even turn around, a Doduo dashes past you, followed closely by the Shinx from before. The latter Pokemon looks like it’s sparking a bit.

…But there little time to think about that, as the Doduo crashes into a Cacnea up ahead. The Grass Pokemon gets up with an angry yell and hits the Doduo over the head before being zapped by Shinx. Now Cacnea seems to turn its attention toward the Shinx, while Doduo is glaring at Cacnea. Shinx, on the other hand, is just shocking everything near it.

kipino838
You scratch the Bulbasaur gently on the head. It purrs in response; perhaps this is a better place to touch it.

As you pull out your Ultra Ball, you ask the Bulbasaur, “Would you like to come with me? I’d love it if you’d be my partner…”

The Bulbasaur gives you an odd look, as if mulling it over. Finally, it responds, “I’ll come with you on one condition. Promise me you won’t touch my bulb again. It’s a little sensitive.”

kipino838
14th April 2007, 11:43 PM
kipino838
You scratch the Bulbasaur gently on the head. It purrs in response; perhaps this is a better place to touch it.

As you pull out your Ultra Ball, you ask the Bulbasaur, “Would you like to come with me? I’d love it if you’d be my partner…”

The Bulbasaur gives you an odd look, as if mulling it over. Finally, it responds, “I’ll come with you on one condition. Promise me you won’t touch my bulb again. It’s a little sensitive.”

Meadow

I laugh and pet the bulbasaurs head.

"Alright alright.I promise."

I hold the ball out towards it.

mr_pikachu
14th April 2007, 11:52 PM
kipino838
The Bulbasaur taps the Ultra Ball with its vine and is drawn inside. It doesn’t even wobble before the capture light dims.

Congratulations! Lv. 12 Female Bulbasaur

With your newly captured Pokemon in its ball, you look around the area. It’s not nearly so sunny now; apparently, a lot of time has passed since you arrived. Off in the distance, a Plusle is hopping back and forth over a spinning Voltorb. Sparks are dancing around them as the two play. A Grovyle is hopping through some trees behind you, and a Chikorita is scampering along the ground, desperately trying to keep up.

classy_cat18
14th April 2007, 11:59 PM
classy_cat18
You continue past all the Pokemon before you. Suddenly a frantic scream comes to your ears; before you can even turn around, a Doduo dashes past you, followed closely by the Shinx from before. The latter Pokemon looks like it’s sparking a bit.

…But there little time to think about that, as the Doduo crashes into a Cacnea up ahead. The Grass Pokemon gets up with an angry yell and hits the Doduo over the head before being zapped by Shinx. Now Cacnea seems to turn its attention toward the Shinx, while Doduo is glaring at Cacnea. Shinx, on the other hand, is just shocking everything near it.

Meadow
Retreat before I get caught in the crossfire.

kipino838
15th April 2007, 12:02 AM
kipino838
The Bulbasaur taps the Ultra Ball with its vine and is drawn inside. It doesn’t even wobble before the capture light dims.

Congratulations! Lv. 12 Female Bulbasaur

With your newly captured Pokemon in its ball, you look around the area. It’s not nearly so sunny now; apparently, a lot of time has passed since you arrived. Off in the distance, a Plusle is hopping back and forth over a spinning Voltorb. Sparks are dancing around them as the two play. A Grovyle is hopping through some trees behind you, and a Chikorita is scampering along the ground, desperately trying to keep up.

Meadow

Cool!

I'm gonna call my Bulbasaur Bulba.

I let Bulba ou of its ball. Noticing the Chikorita,I turn towards it and run,aiming my master ball at it.

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 12:10 AM
classy_cat18
You sneak away from the trio, careful to avoid errant bursts of electricity, Bullet Seeds, and Tri Attacks.

Once you’re out of their sight, you look around you. There’s a Smeargle painting on the back of a Tropius on the grass. It looks as if the Tropius is trying to turn its neck to bite the artist, but it just can’t quite reach the vandal.

Across the field, you see a chatting Castform and Chinchou. It looks like the Chinchou’s trying to get its friend to start a thunderstorm, but the Castform keeping shaking its head in response.

kipino838
You release Bulba and immediately charge toward the Chikorita, Master Ball pointed toward it. Hearing your approaching footsteps, the little Grass type turns toward you and then turns back, running even more frantically.

Now it’s yelling for help! The Grovyle up ahead suddenly swings on a branch to reverse direction, and starts bounding back through the trees as fast as it can go, trying to get to the Chikorita before you and Bulba catch up to it.

kipino838
15th April 2007, 12:15 AM
kipino838
You release Bulba and immediately charge toward the Chikorita, Master Ball pointed toward it. Hearing your approaching footsteps, the little Grass type turns toward you and then turns back, running even more frantically.

Now it’s yelling for help! The Grovyle up ahead suddenly swings on a branch to reverse direction, and starts bounding back through the trees as fast as it can go, trying to get to the Chikorita before you and Bulba catch up to it.

Meadow

Uh-oh.I quickly order Bulba to do sleep powder on the grovyle.I then call the chikorita and apologize for scaring it.

"Listen, Chikorita, I'm really sorry.I've always wanted a Chikorita,and I got a little too excited."

I reach into my pocket and take out the great ball.

"So please?If you want me to do something for you,I'd gladly do it.But after that,can you join my team?"

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 12:23 AM
classy_cat18
You sneak away from the trio, careful to avoid errant bursts of electricity, Bullet Seeds, and Tri Attacks.

Once you’re out of their sight, you look around you. There’s a Smeargle painting on the back of a Tropius on the grass. It looks as if the Tropius is trying to turn its neck to bite the artist, but it just can’t quite reach the vandal.

Across the field, you see a chatting Castform and Chinchou. It looks like the Chinchou’s trying to get its friend to start a thunderstorm, but the Castform keeping shaking its head in response.

Meadow
I'm going to go to another area now. Let's see what's going on in the North Caverns.

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 12:36 AM
kipino838
The Grovyle jumps in front of Chikorita, brandishing its leaves toward you. However, it is surprised to immediately get a burst of dust in its face. Slowly, the Grass Pokemon begins to blink, eventually closing its eyes and falling to the ground.

You turn toward the Chikorita, reaching for the Great Ball in your pocket. "Listen, Chikorita, I'm really sorry. I've always wanted-"

"Get away from us!" it yells, interrupting you. It extends its vines a little toward you. "We don't want any trouble! Please! Leave us alone!"

classy_cat18
As you make your way into the dark, chilly caves, you see a pair of Sneasel running across the cavern and shrieking. Behind them are two Smoochum in hot pursuit, lips fully extended toward the Sneasel and making smacking noises. The Sneasel run all the way to the wall on your right before being trapped there by the two Smoochum.

kipino838
15th April 2007, 12:46 AM
kipino838
The Grovyle jumps in front of Chikorita, brandishing its leaves toward you. However, it is surprised to immediately get a burst of dust in its face. Slowly, the Grass Pokemon begins to blink, eventually closing its eyes and falling to the ground.

You turn toward the Chikorita, reaching for the Great Ball in your pocket. "Listen, Chikorita, I'm really sorry. I've always wanted-"

"Get away from us!" it yells, interrupting you. It extends its vines a little toward you. "We don't want any trouble! Please! Leave us alone!"

Meadow

Poor Chikorita.

"I don't want any trouble either.I just want a Chikorita...thats all..."

I sit down on the floor,sobbing into my knees.

Bulba tries to reason with the Chikorita,since seeing her master crying tore her heart in two.

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 12:48 AM
classy_cat18
As you make your way into the dark, chilly caves, you see a pair of Sneasel running across the cavern and shrieking. Behind them are two Smoochum in hot pursuit, lips fully extended toward the Sneasel and making smacking noises. The Sneasel run all the way to the wall on your right before being trapped there by the two Smoochum.

North Caverns
What luck! I'll bring out Cloud and he'll give the Smoochum a Thundershock.

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 12:58 AM
kipino838
As you apologize and cry into your lap, Bulba moves forward and tries to talk with the Chikorita.

"We're sorry. We didn't mean to frighten you, but my friend was just really hoping you'd join us. That's all."

"I'm sorry, but..." the Chikorita pauses. "I'm just not sure how much I trust your trainer. That was a really scary thing to do... how can I be sure you two are trustworthy?"

Bulba is at a loss for words. And Grovyle continues to snooze.

classy_cat18
You toss your Pokeball, and Cloud quickly gives the nearest Smoochum a small jolt.

The other Smoochum and one of the Sneasel flee, but the second Sneasel jumps up in response, glaring at you. "Hey! Get away from her!" it yells. The remaining Smoochum gives it an odd look, then smiles broadly with teary eyes. The two of them both turn your attention to you and Cloud, preparing for battle.

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 01:12 AM
classy_cat18
You toss your Pokeball, and Cloud quickly gives the nearest Smoochum a small jolt.

The other Smoochum and one of the Sneasel flee, but the second Sneasel jumps up in response, glaring at you. "Hey! Get away from her!" it yells. The remaining Smoochum gives it an odd look, then smiles broadly with teary eyes. The two of them both turn your attention to you and Cloud, preparing for battle.

North Caverns
I really don't want to split those two up. I'll apologize to them and continue.

kipino838
15th April 2007, 01:15 AM
kipino838
As you apologize and cry into your lap, Bulba moves forward and tries to talk with the Chikorita.

"We're sorry. We didn't mean to frighten you, but my friend was just really hoping you'd join us. That's all."

"I'm sorry, but..." the Chikorita pauses. "I'm just not sure how much I trust your trainer. That was a really scary thing to do... how can I be sure you two are trustworthy?"

Bulba is at a loss for words. And Grovyle continues to snooze.

Bulba thinks awhile,then says:

"Even the short while Ive been with her,I can tell you she would NEVER want to hurt you.Plus, if you listened to the rest of her apology,she would do anything you wanted her to do."Bulba pauses,before reaching into her owners pocket and pulling out the Great Ball."Listen,I don't wanna hurt you either,but I hate to see my owner hurt."She holds out the ball."Shake, on it?"

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 02:32 AM
classy_cat
“Sorry, I didn’t realize what was going on,” you tell the two Pokemon. “I’ll leave you two alone. Be good to each other!” Then you turn and leave.

As you venture further into the cave, you see a pool of water on your left and a Dewgong swimming about. A Rotom is spinning nearby, sparking little bits of electricity… it looks as if it’s tempted to zap the Dewgong. Above your head, a Shuppet is floating about, gazing at you curiously. And from the back of the cave, an Absol is glaring directly into your eyes. There’s an opening in the cave at your right, as well as a big hole in the middle of this area.

kipino838
Bulba speaks briefly to the Chikorita, trying to convince it that you mean no harm. She then holds out a Pokeball for the Grass-type. Chikorita looks at it thoughtfully.

Finally, it says, “That trainer attacked us. I can’t trust someone who just met her. If she’s really sorry for what she did, why doesn’t she say so herself?” The Chikorita then looks toward you, waiting for your reaction.

All the while, the Grovyle has been snoring; now it stops, and it starts getting a little restless. Is the Sleep Powder wearing off?

Note: It looks as if this scenario got a little screwed up; Bulbasaur can’t use Sleep Powder until level 15, and Bulba is at level 12. Captured Pokemon can only use moves that they would actually know at that level, even if they used other moves earlier in the scenario. Therefore, Bulba couldn’t have put Grovyle to sleep.

Still, it’s partially my fault for not catching that, and there’s no way to backtrack at this point anyway. So we’ll continue this as it is now. Just be more careful in the future, and I’ll do the same.

Also, you never did choose a bred-on move for Bulba. What will it be?

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 02:45 AM
classy_cat
“Sorry, I didn’t realize what was going on,” you tell the two Pokemon. “I’ll leave you two alone. Be good to each other!” Then you turn and leave.

As you venture further into the cave, you see a pool of water on your left and a Dewgong swimming about. A Rotom is spinning nearby, sparking little bits of electricity… it looks as if it’s tempted to zap the Dewgong. Above your head, a Shuppet is floating about, gazing at you curiously. And from the back of the cave, an Absol is glaring directly into your eyes. There’s an opening in the cave at your right, as well as a big hole in the middle of this area.

North Caverns
I'll try to approach the Absol.

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 02:53 AM
classy_cat18
You move toward the Absol, and the other Pokemon in the area quickly scampering away, sensing tension in the air. As you reach the Disaster Pokemon, it asks you, “What do you want?”

What are you doing to do?

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2007, 10:23 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You move slowly and daintily up the staircase, careful not to step in anything disgusting. After a slow walk up the spiral, you reach the room above.

And what a room it is! This appears to be one of the main rooms of the formerly beautiful ship. You see a bar on your right, tended by a Spiritomb. A Shuppet and Gastly are nearby, wobbling oddly in the air next to multiple empty glasses.

A beautiful song to the left draws away your attention; a Mismagius is playing the grand piano and singing in a deep baritone voice. A second Shuppet is staring intently at a chessboard in the corner, although it doesn’t appear that it has an opponent.

You are approached now by a Gengar, who asks, “What can I get you, good sir?” Your eyes are also drawn to an elevator in the back of the room and a closed door at the right of it.

Shipwreck
I'll tell the Gengar that I'm all right and then thank him. I will then go through that closed door if possible; if not, the elevator.

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 01:35 PM
classy_cat18
You move toward the Absol, and the other Pokemon in the area quickly scampering away, sensing tension in the air. As you reach the Disaster Pokemon, it asks you, “What do you want?”

What are you doing to do?

North Caverns
Well, no sense in lying to it. I'll say that I want it to join my team.

kipino838
16th April 2007, 12:40 AM
kipino838
Bulba speaks briefly to the Chikorita, trying to convince it that you mean no harm. She then holds out a Pokeball for the Grass-type. Chikorita looks at it thoughtfully.

Finally, it says, “That trainer attacked us. I can’t trust someone who just met her. If she’s really sorry for what she did, why doesn’t she say so herself?” The Chikorita then looks toward you, waiting for your reaction.

All the while, the Grovyle has been snoring; now it stops, and it starts getting a little restless. Is the Sleep Powder wearing off?

Note: It looks as if this scenario got a little screwed up; Bulbasaur can’t use Sleep Powder until level 15, and Bulba is at level 12. Captured Pokemon can only use moves that they would actually know at that level, even if they used other moves earlier in the scenario. Therefore, Bulba couldn’t have put Grovyle to sleep.

Still, it’s partially my fault for not catching that, and there’s no way to backtrack at this point anyway. So we’ll continue this as it is now. Just be more careful in the future, and I’ll do the same.

Also, you never did choose a bred-on move for Bulba. What will it be?

Oh.Okay.

Bulbas bred on move will be...erm...solarbeam!

I stop crying and get up.

"I'm sorry I scared you,Chikorita." I pologize and smile at the Chikorita.

"Now,lets help this poor Grovyle that Bulba hurt.BULBA!"

I then help the Grovyle sit up againist a tree,asking Bulba to take care of it for awhile untill the Grovlye wakes up fully.I then collect some leaves from a nearby tree and make a bed for the grovyle.

I then turn back to the Chikorita and hold out the Great Ball.

"I don't wanna hurt you.But I would like you to be in my team,and also be your friend.Shake?"

I hold out my hand for the Chikorita.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 01:31 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You thank the Gengar for its offer and move toward the closed door; unfortunately, it seems to be locked, and you don’t have a key. There are some holes in the door, but the lock won’t open.

Since you can’t move through the door, you try the elevator. And as you press buttons to absolutely no effect, you realize something.

You’re on a shipwreck.

So you turn away from the elevator and find that the Gengar is looking at you and trying not to laugh. The Mismagius pianist is also chuckling.

classy_cat18
“I’d like it if you would join my team,” you tell the Absol.

If there were any other Pokemon still in the room, they’re definitely gone now.

Absol smirks. “You’re direct. I like that. Maybe you could help me become stronger. Well, if you want me to join you, prove it.” The Absol leaps across the cave, then whirls to face you. “So let’s battle, one-on-one. If you win, you agree to make me stronger. If I win, you get out of my sight.”

kipino838
(And what will Bulba’s level 10 TM move be?)

(Sorry for the confusion… I’m still getting used to the job. ^_^;; )

The Chikorita watches you carefully as you try to make Grovyle comfortable. It looks a little frustrated, however, to see you again turn and try to get it to join your team.

“I dunno,” it says… “I need to ask my dad about this.” At this point, Grovyle stumbles drowsily over to the Chikorita. The two whisper back and forth for a few minutes before Chikorita turns toward you.

“Dad wants to talk to you,” it says. You glance toward Grovyle, who has his eyes closed and arms crossed in a sagely manner.

classy_cat18
16th April 2007, 01:50 AM
classy_cat18
“I’d like it if you would join my team,” you tell the Absol.

If there were any other Pokemon still in the room, they’re definitely gone now.

Absol smirks. “You’re direct. I like that. Maybe you could help me become stronger. Well, if you want me to join you, prove it.” The Absol leaps across the cave, then whirls to face you. “So let’s battle, one-on-one. If you win, you agree to make me stronger. If I win, you get out of my sight.”

North Caverns
Okay, I'll let out Misu for this battle. He'll use Muddy Water followed by Ice Beam.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 01:58 AM
classy_cat18
You release Misu and immediately call for a Muddy Water attack. The Marshtomp jumps into the air and slams its body into the ground, opening up geysers all around the cave. The water rushes through the grimy area, slamming into Absol.

All Absol does is smirk and motion for your Marshtomp in a “come and get me” look. Misu grits its teeth, completely overwhelmed by the taunt. The instant you call for the Ice Beam, the move rockets from Misu’s palms, almost as if it was expecting the command. Absol is just as prepared, however, and it blocks the move with a well-timed Substitute.

“You’ll have to do better than that!” Absol calls from behind its glaring, albeit shaken clone.

classy_cat18
16th April 2007, 02:15 AM
classy_cat18
You release Misu and immediately call for a Muddy Water attack. The Marshtomp jumps into the air and slams its body into the ground, opening up geysers all around the cave. The water rushes through the grimy area, slamming into Absol.

All Absol does is smirk and motion for your Marshtomp in a “come and get me” look. Misu grits its teeth, completely overwhelmed by the taunt. The instant you call for the Ice Beam, the move rockets from Misu’s palms, almost as if it was expecting the command. Absol is just as prepared, however, and it blocks the move with a well-timed Substitute.

“You’ll have to do better than that!” Absol calls from behind its glaring, albeit shaken clone.

North Caverns
Misu will use another Muddy Water followed by Hidden Power Fire.

And since it's technically Monday, I would like a Great Ball and Ultra Ball.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 02:30 AM
classy_cat18
*gives Great Ball and Ultra Ball*

Misu slams its body into the ground once again, sending another wave of muck toward the Absol. It responds by Slashing its own clone, sending it rocketing through the wave and cutting a path to Misu. The collision between clone and Pokemon causes the substitute to dissipate and sends Misu flying into the back wall.

"I told you, you'll have to do better than-"

A large ball of fire shuts up the Absol, as it has to use a desperate Double Team to avoid getting hit by the blaze. Two of its clones are scattered, and Absol looks toward Misu in surprise. "Well, that's a new trick."

Absol is breathing heavily, seemingly exhausted by the wave of muck, the near-miss from the Fire attack, and the struggle to use Substitute. Misu isn't in any better shape, however, as the high-speed slam by the Absol clone did some major damage. The Double Team clones are also a little intimidating.

classy_cat18
16th April 2007, 02:46 AM
classy_cat18
*gives Great Ball and Ultra Ball*

Misu slams its body into the ground once again, sending another wave of muck toward the Absol. It responds by Slashing its own clone, sending it rocketing through the wave and cutting a path to Misu. The collision between clone and Pokemon causes the substitute to dissipate and sends Misu flying into the back wall.

"I told you, you'll have to do better than-"

A large ball of fire shuts up the Absol, as it has to use a desperate Double Team to avoid getting hit by the blaze. Two of its clones are scattered, and Absol looks toward Misu in surprise. "Well, that's a new trick."

Absol is breathing heavily, seemingly exhausted by the wave of muck, the near-miss from the Fire attack, and the struggle to use Substitute. Misu isn't in any better shape, however, as the high-speed slam by the Absol clone did some major damage. The Double Team clones are also a little intimidating.

North Caverns
*bites lower lip* Oh man! Dig, Misu! Dig!

kipino838
16th April 2007, 03:19 AM
kipino838
(And what will Bulba’s level 10 TM move be?)

(Sorry for the confusion… I’m still getting used to the job. ^_^;; )

The Chikorita watches you carefully as you try to make Grovyle comfortable. It looks a little frustrated, however, to see you again turn and try to get it to join your team.

“I dunno,” it says… “I need to ask my dad about this.” At this point, Grovyle stumbles drowsily over to the Chikorita. The two whisper back and forth for a few minutes before Chikorita turns toward you.

“Dad wants to talk to you,” it says. You glance toward Grovyle, who has his eyes closed and arms crossed in a sagely manner.

DAD!O_o

Anyways Bulba's TM move would be...uh...Giga Drain.

I bow my head in a respectful yet apolegectic manner towards Grovyle.

I then request the "honor" for taking care of the Chikorita,and would accept any request in exchange for takking care of Chikorita.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 03:46 AM
classy_cat18
The cluster of Absol all lunge toward Misu at the same time, baring their fangs. You frantically scream, “Dig, Misu! Dig!” Just as the beasts reach your Pokemon, Misu pops its head underground. The many Absol avoid all being caught in one spot, however, as they leap backward immediately at the sight of Misu’s vanishing act.

Misu remains underground for a moment, tunneling under the earth, and the Absol take the chance to… let their eyes glow blue. It isn’t clear exactly what effect that had, if any… maybe some move failed? In any case, Misu emerges under an Absol and shatters it. Apparently it was another clone.

Four Absol remain, and they’re on all sides of Misu with your Pokemon backed against a wall. All five Pokemon in your line of sight seem exhausted at this point…

kipino838
You carefully bow to the Grovyle, eliciting just a shadow of a smirk from the older Grass Pokemon.

“I’m so sorry for scaring you. I didn’t mean to frighten you and your child. That was very rude of me. But… I was hoping that your Chikorita might join my team of Pokemon. I promise I’ll be a good trainer, if you’d give me the chance…”

The Grovyle stands up now, looking up and down at you. “Hmm. Your eyes are kind, and yet sharp. But you’re young, inexperienced… you’ve never done this before, have you?” You don’t have a chance to answer as the Chikorita’s father continues. “And yet, I sense a lot of spirit in you. You’ve got ambition, girl.”

He glances toward the Chikorita. “I never had the opportunity to have a trainer and to really become strong. My parents were very protective of me, and by the time I got out on my own, I was just an aging Treecko. It’s lucky I ever evolved to this point. I want my child to have the opportunities I was never given.”

Grovyle turns to the Chikorita. “So, what do you want to do? Would you like to go with this young trainer?”

The Chikorita looks at you, examines you closely… and nods its head with a smile.

kipino838
16th April 2007, 03:56 AM
kipino838
You carefully bow to the Grovyle, eliciting just a shadow of a smirk from the older Grass Pokemon.

“I’m so sorry for scaring you. I didn’t mean to frighten you and your child. That was very rude of me. But… I was hoping that your Chikorita might join my team of Pokemon. I promise I’ll be a good trainer, if you’d give me the chance…”

The Grovyle stands up now, looking up and down at you. “Hmm. Your eyes are kind, and yet sharp. But you’re young, inexperienced… you’ve never done this before, have you?” You don’t have a chance to answer as the Chikorita’s father continues. “And yet, I sense a lot of spirit in you. You’ve got ambition, girl.”

He glances toward the Chikorita. “I never had the opportunity to have a trainer and to really become strong. My parents were very protective of me, and by the time I got out on my own, I was just an aging Treecko. It’s lucky I ever evolved to this point. I want my child to have the opportunities I was never given.”

Grovyle turns to the Chikorita. “So, what do you want to do? Would you like to go with this young trainer?”

The Chikorita looks at you, examines you closely… and nods its head with a smile.

I hold out a pokeball towards the Chikorita,then ask the older Grovyle:

"If you say you never had a chance to be strong,I understand that.Maybe...would you like to join me,Bulba and your child?I don't mind if you say your not strong."

classy_cat18
16th April 2007, 04:05 AM
classy_cat18
The cluster of Absol all lunge toward Misu at the same time, baring their fangs. You frantically scream, “Dig, Misu! Dig!” Just as the beasts reach your Pokemon, Misu pops its head underground. The many Absol avoid all being caught in one spot, however, as they leap backward immediately at the sight of Misu’s vanishing act.

Misu remains underground for a moment, tunneling under the earth, and the Absol take the chance to… let their eyes glow blue. It isn’t clear exactly what effect that had, if any… maybe some move failed? In any case, Misu emerges under an Absol and shatters it. Apparently it was another clone.

Four Absol remain, and they’re on all sides of Misu with your Pokemon backed against a wall. All five Pokemon in your line of sight seem exhausted at this point…

North Caverns
I have an idea what's going to happen. Another Muddy Water, then Dig!

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 04:19 AM
kipino838
As you hold a Pokeball out for the Chikorita, you ask the Grovyle if it would like to join you as well.

Grovyle smiles somberly. “I’m sorry, but… it’s just too late for me. I’m getting on in years, and I’m sure you’ll be able to train better battling partners than me.”

It gives a last wink to Chikorita. “Grow strong, okay?”

Chikorita nods, teary-eyed, and taps the Pokeball with one of its vines. The Pokeball light goes out as soon as Chikorita is absorbed.

“Train my little one as well as you can,” the Grovyle mutters to you. It then gives a soft smile and leaps away through the trees.

Congratulations! Lv. 11 Male Chikorita

You notice that the sky is overcast as you look around the meadow. A pair of Plusle are giggling as they shoot sparks into the air, while an Electabuzz is slamming its fists repeatedly into the ground. A curious Cacnea is running toward the Electabuzz, presumably to observe its actions.

classy_cat18
The Absol look surprised as you call for another Muddy Water, but then they realize that there’s no way for any of them to defend against the wave. It crashes down, blasting three illusions out of existence and leaving one very drenched, shivering Absol.

Misu then dives underground, and Absol looks around frantically trying to sense its movements. Although you can’t tell whether or not it can tell where Misu is, Absol starts dashing frantically around the area with a Quick Attack.

kipino838
16th April 2007, 04:29 AM
kipino838
As you hold a Pokeball out for the Chikorita, you ask the Grovyle if it would like to join you as well.

Grovyle smiles somberly. “I’m sorry, but… it’s just too late for me. I’m getting on in years, and I’m sure you’ll be able to train better battling partners than me.”

It gives a last wink to Chikorita. “Grow strong, okay?”

Chikorita nods, teary-eyed, and taps the Pokeball with one of its vines. The Pokeball light goes out as soon as Chikorita is absorbed.

“Train my little one as well as you can,” the Grovyle mutters to you. It then gives a soft smile and leaps away through the trees.

Congratulations! Lv. 11 Male Chikorita

You notice that the sky is overcast as you look around the meadow. A pair of Plusle are giggling as they shoot sparks into the air, while an Electabuzz is slamming its fists repeatedly into the ground. A curious Cacnea is running toward the Electabuzz, presumably to observe its actions.

Yay!A Chikorita!Poor Grovyle...

I wave goodbye to the Grovyle.

I'm gonna call the Chikorita Chiko.It's bred on move would be solarbeam(oh goodie,my fav!)and its TM move as usual (not really) is Sweet Scent.

Man!Time to moveon to a new Place!Im going to the lake next.

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2007, 08:30 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You thank the Gengar for its offer and move toward the closed door; unfortunately, it seems to be locked, and you don’t have a key. There are some holes in the door, but the lock won’t open.

Since you can’t move through the door, you try the elevator. And as you press buttons to absolutely no effect, you realize something.

You’re on a shipwreck.

So you turn away from the elevator and find that the Gengar is looking at you and trying not to laugh. The Mismagius pianist is also chuckling.

Shipwreck

*grumbles something about being able to have electricity on a shipwreck* I'll send out my Tyrogue, Hoborg, and have him Mach Punch a way through that door, whilst I pretend I never tried anything with that elevator.

---

kipino
Leaving as quickly as you arrived, you find yourself on the tranquil shores of the lake. A few Wingull are wheeling over the lake, cawing and occasionally dipping into the water. A Psyduck is fast asleep under a nearby tree, and you can see a Poliwrath doing the butterfly in circles on the water's surface. Maybe he's training. A shifting in a bush alerts you to someone's presence: when you look, you see a Bagon staring suspiciously at you. What do you do?

classy_cat18
16th April 2007, 01:58 PM
classy_cat18
The Absol look surprised as you call for another Muddy Water, but then they realize that there’s no way for any of them to defend against the wave. It crashes down, blasting three illusions out of existence and leaving one very drenched, shivering Absol.

Misu then dives underground, and Absol looks around frantically trying to sense its movements. Although you can’t tell whether or not it can tell where Misu is, Absol starts dashing frantically around the area with a Quick Attack.

North Caverns
I may not know where Misu is, but Misu may know where Absol is. As soon as he pops up, he'll use a Mud Shot whether or not he hits Absol.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 07:03 PM
Hypotenuse Man
As you mutter to yourself about the nonexistence of electricity on a shipwreck, you send out Hoborg and call for a Mach Punch on the door you saw earlier.

The Gengar immediately starts running – floating? – toward you. “Sir! Sir, wait!” it screams.

Too late. The door is already completely off its hinges as the attack blasted it into the back of the room. You now see that it appears to be filled with a variety of useless, dusty items, and there’s a small hole in the wall on the left side.

“Oh, that’s just brilliant,” the Gengar angrily grumbles. “Sir, I know the elevators are out, and we’ve called a repair crew to fix them. But that’s no reason to continue damaging the ship in such a manner! I say…”

As the Gengar continues the lecture, your distracted eyes are drawn to the hole in that room. It’s about a half-meter wide… perhaps you could squeeze through it if you recalled your Pokemon. You might also try the stairs back down, or you could just stand here and listen to the ranting Gengar.

classy_cat18
Misu raises its head in the center of the room, facing the back of the Absol about twelve feet away. “Mud Shot, now!” you call.

Absol’s ears perk up, and even though it can’t see Misu, it immediately leaps into the air to dodge the move. But it can’t completely get out of the way, as a ball of liquid muck bashes its legs and sends it sprawling. It struggles to stand…

But as your attention is focused on Absol, a wave of rippling blue energy materializes above its head. The mystical power rushes forward, hitting Misu head-on and slamming the poor Marshtomp into the wall behind you once again.

Both Pokemon struggle to stand and breathe… this battle’s winding down.

classy_cat18
17th April 2007, 02:42 AM
classy_cat18
Misu raises its head in the center of the room, facing the back of the Absol about twelve feet away. “Mud Shot, now!” you call.

Absol’s ears perk up, and even though it can’t see Misu, it immediately leaps into the air to dodge the move. But it can’t completely get out of the way, as a ball of liquid muck bashes its legs and sends it sprawling. It struggles to stand…

But as your attention is focused on Absol, a wave of rippling blue energy materializes above its head. The mystical power rushes forward, hitting Misu head-on and slamming the poor Marshtomp into the wall behind you once again.

Both Pokemon struggle to stand and breathe… this battle’s winding down.

North Caverns
It's coming down to the wire. Misu will use Return followed by Hidden Power Fire.

mr_pikachu
17th April 2007, 03:08 AM
classy_cat18
On your command, Misu rushes toward Absol. The exhausted Disaster Pokemon looks surprised for a moment, then narrows its eyes. As soon as Misu comes within a few steps of it, Absol lunges itself and strikes with a lightning-quick Slash, sending Misu staggering. Only by sheer strength of will does your Marshtomp recover its footing and plow headlong into Absol in its Return. Misu lands directly on top of the Absol, adding an extra bit of damage to the move.

Absol immediately digs its fangs into Misu with a vicious Bite, while your Pokemon strikes back with a point blank range fireball. But the combination of Slash and Bite seem to have given Absol the advantage, as the flames aren’t nearly as intense as you expect. Absol keeps its steely grip on Misu through the attack, and from across the room, it’s hard for you to even see whether your battler is conscious…

kipino838
17th April 2007, 04:26 AM
kipino
Leaving as quickly as you arrived, you find yourself on the tranquil shores of the lake. A few Wingull are wheeling over the lake, cawing and occasionally dipping into the water. A Psyduck is fast asleep under a nearby tree, and you can see a Poliwrath doing the butterfly in circles on the water's surface. Maybe he's training. A shifting in a bush alerts you to someone's presence: when you look, you see a Bagon staring suspiciously at you. What do you do?

I'll just keep moving.

classy_cat18
17th April 2007, 02:35 PM
classy_cat18
On your command, Misu rushes toward Absol. The exhausted Disaster Pokemon looks surprised for a moment, then narrows its eyes. As soon as Misu comes within a few steps of it, Absol lunges itself and strikes with a lightning-quick Slash, sending Misu staggering. Only by sheer strength of will does your Marshtomp recover its footing and plow headlong into Absol in its Return. Misu lands directly on top of the Absol, adding an extra bit of damage to the move.

Absol immediately digs its fangs into Misu with a vicious Bite, while your Pokemon strikes back with a point blank range fireball. But the combination of Slash and Bite seem to have given Absol the advantage, as the flames aren’t nearly as intense as you expect. Absol keeps its steely grip on Misu through the attack, and from across the room, it’s hard for you to even see whether your battler is conscious…

North Caverns
*gasps* Misu! I'll yell out, "I concede! Misu's had enough!"

Charles Legend
17th April 2007, 06:47 PM
Charles Legend
"Actually, they're my siblings," Mr Glitch says in response to your question. "I got lost awhile ago, and I've been trying to find them since then."

You nod briefly before moving toward the Snover and asking it about the Cacnea. Its eyes flicker toward you before it grimaces and goes back to relaxing - though not quite as serenely as before. The Cacnea is still viciously punching its own tree, occasionally spraying some needles at the trunk as well.

Meadow

Ask Mr. Glitch how that is even possible, then call out Leeks farfetch'd and have him attack the Snover with Sand-Attack followed by Night Slash then end Leaf blade, I well also have Mr. Glitch Sharpen then takle the Snover twice...

oh btw just so you know night slash is the Enlish name of blade test which I said not that long ago was Leeks egg move...

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
19th April 2007, 02:33 PM
Hypotenuse Man
As you mutter to yourself about the nonexistence of electricity on a shipwreck, you send out Hoborg and call for a Mach Punch on the door you saw earlier.

The Gengar immediately starts running – floating? – toward you. “Sir! Sir, wait!” it screams.

Too late. The door is already completely off its hinges as the attack blasted it into the back of the room. You now see that it appears to be filled with a variety of useless, dusty items, and there’s a small hole in the wall on the left side.

“Oh, that’s just brilliant,” the Gengar angrily grumbles. “Sir, I know the elevators are out, and we’ve called a repair crew to fix them. But that’s no reason to continue damaging the ship in such a manner! I say…”

As the Gengar continues the lecture, your distracted eyes are drawn to the hole in that room. It’s about a half-meter wide… perhaps you could squeeze through it if you recalled your Pokemon. You might also try the stairs back down, or you could just stand here and listen to the ranting Gengar.

Shipwreck
I'll recall Hoborg, apologize to the Gengar, then regardless of what he does I'll go through that hole.

---

kipino
Remember please to say which location you're at.

You keep moving. A Wooper is playing in the shallow part of the lake near the shore, completely oblivious to the world around it. That's okay, though, as its mother Quagsire is carefully keeping guard. A deep ribbiting alerts you to a Politoed sitting on a tree branch, a Feraligatr looking angrily at it. Vague shapes swim around in the deep parts of the lake; straining your eyes, you see that they might be Whiscash. What do you do?

Shonta
You hurriedly halt the match. Absol smirks and releases its hold on your combatant, who seems rather unconscious. Absol looks straight at you with a penetrating gaze and says, "I've won. Remember our deal?" Without waiting for your answer, Absol slinks off to a shadowy corner and sits. What do you do?

Charles
You ask Mr. Glitch about his siblings, and he responds simply, "My mother was a Ditto." Shrugging, you turn back to the Snover and order your commands. Leeks blasts the Snover with a burst of sand, while Mr. Glitch begins to look extra-pointy. Snover whips its head to you, glaring angrily, then takes a blade of grass and presses it between its hands. Blowing through its hands, the Snover begins to produce a haunting melody - a melody that sends your battlers to dreamland. Nonetheless, Snover does not seem intent on battling; after its Grasswhistle, the Pokemon merely sits back and chills some more. What do you do?

classy_cat18
19th April 2007, 03:01 PM
Shonta
You hurriedly halt the match. Absol smirks and releases its hold on your combatant, who seems rather unconscious. Absol looks straight at you with a penetrating gaze and says, "I've won. Remember our deal?" Without waiting for your answer, Absol slinks off to a shadowy corner and sits. What do you do?

North Caverns
I'll say, "Fine, I'll leave you alone. You took down one of my strongest Pokemon anyway." Then I'll return Misu, give a bow of respect, and continue.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 10:32 PM
classy_cat18
You slowly trudge away from the Absol before a Growl prompts you to sprint.

As you reach a lower section of the caverns, you notice the temperature dropping significantly. Two Spheal are rolling around a damp sheet of ice, while a Sneasel viciously hacks a stalagmite in the corner of the room. You also see a shimmering aura in the back, although you have trouble identifying it… perhaps you’re too far away to see clearly.

Next, you glance from side to side, noting an opening on either side. The one on the left is easily as big as any doorway you’ve seen, and you can clearly see a Duskull the next room. The right hole is smaller, only about a foot on a half off the ground. It’s a lot darker, too… could it be a tunnel?

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 10:43 PM
classy_cat18
You slowly trudge away from the Absol before a Growl prompts you to sprint.

As you reach a lower section of the caverns, you notice the temperature dropping significantly. Two Spheal are rolling around a damp sheet of ice, while a Sneasel viciously hacks a stalagmite in the corner of the room. You also see a shimmering aura in the back, although you have trouble identifying it… perhaps you’re too far away to see clearly.

Next, you glance from side to side, noting an opening on either side. The one on the left is easily as big as any doorway you’ve seen, and you can clearly see a Duskull the next room. The right hole is smaller, only about a foot on a half off the ground. It’s a lot darker, too… could it be a tunnel?

North Caverns
Ooh, aura. I'll try to get a better look.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 10:55 PM
classy_cat18
You move across the room, and the aura reveals itself to be... a Shuppet. "What are you looking at?" it grumbles. The Duskull from the next room floats in and glares at you.

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2007, 11:04 PM
Shipwreck
I'll recall Hoborg, apologize to the Gengar, then regardless of what he does I'll go through that hole.

Hey Brian, you skipped over me.

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 11:05 PM
classy_cat18
You move across the room, and the aura reveals itself to be... a Shuppet. "What are you looking at?" it grumbles. The Duskull from the next room floats in and glares at you.

North Caverns
I'll just tell it that I was curious and check out that Sneasel that I saw in the same room.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 11:24 PM
...Whoops! Sorry about that, Jeff!

Hypotenuse Man
You call back your Pokemon, apologize to the waiter, and barge through the passage, stepping on the broken door as you do so. “Young chap, what on earth are you up to?” the Gengar calls from behind you. But you pay it no heed and instead examine the room.

It appears that you’re in an office now. Encyclopedias and maps are strewn throughout the room, as if the place had endured an earthquake. There’s a desk with an upturned globe, and a large map is resting against one of the table legs.

You turn around and notice the Gengar at the doorway with its arms crossed and an irritated look on its face. You also see that the wall on your right looks… rather odd and brownish, unlike the rest of the room. It’s also notable that all of the furniture is placed next to the opposite wall.

classy_cat18
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you. I was just curious about the shimmering I saw,” you say. The Shuppet grunts, but moves away along with the Duskull.

You now turn toward the Sneasel and observe its movements. The small Dark Pokemon is ducking and weaving through invisible strikes, slashing its target repeatedly as if in the heat of battle.

Suddenly it stops and turns it head slightly toward you – not so much that you can see its face, though. But maybe it’s noticed your presence. Nonetheless, it goes back to its attack, clawing the stalagmite like mad. And now it flips all the way over the rock, looking directly into your eyes and smirking while upside-down.

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2007, 11:27 PM
...Whoops! Sorry about that, Jeff!

Hypotenuse Man
You call back your Pokemon, apologize to the waiter, and barge through the passage, stepping on the broken door as you do so. “Young chap, what on earth are you up to?” the Gengar calls from behind you. But you pay it no heed and instead examine the room.

It appears that you’re in an office now. Encyclopedias and maps are strewn throughout the room, as if the place had endured an earthquake. There’s a desk with an upturned globe, and a large map is resting against one of the table legs.

You turn around and notice the Gengar at the doorway with its arms crossed and an irritated look on its face. You also see that the wall on your right looks… rather odd and brownish, unlike the rest of the room. It’s also notable that all of the furniture is placed next to the opposite wall.

No worries. :)

Shipwreck
I'll examine that wall; see if I can go through it. If not, then I'll head back down the staircase; if so, I'll head through it.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 11:31 PM
Hypotenuse Man
Acting like you didn’t notice the Gengar’s presence, you move toward the wall on your right. It’s very dirty… tentatively, you touch it with a finger to see what the grime is. But as you draw your hand back, it seems the grime isn’t the important thing, as the wall is actually a room-length pane of glass. Still it’s dark on the other side, so you can’t tell what’s on the other side, if anything.

As you consider this, the Gengar glides through the doorway. “I’m sorry, sir, but I’ll have to ask you to return to your room. Please don’t cause any further trouble.”

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2007, 11:32 PM
Hypotenuse Man
Acting like you didn’t notice the Gengar’s presence, you move toward the wall on your right. It’s very dirty… tentatively, you touch it with a finger to see what the grime is. But as you draw your hand back, it seems the grime isn’t the important thing, as the wall is actually a room-length pane of glass. Still it’s dark on the other side, so you can’t tell what’s on the other side, if anything.

As you consider this, the Gengar glides through the doorway. “I’m sorry, sir, but I’ll have to ask you to return to your room. Please don’t cause any further trouble.”

Shipwreck
I'll apologize again and leave down the stairway.

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 11:33 PM
classy_cat18
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you. I was just curious about the shimmering I saw,” you say. The Shuppet grunts, but moves away along with the Duskull.

You now turn toward the Sneasel and observe its movements. The small Dark Pokemon is ducking and weaving through invisible strikes, slashing its target repeatedly as if in the heat of battle.

Suddenly it stops and turns it head slightly toward you – not so much that you can see its face, though. But maybe it’s noticed your presence. Nonetheless, it goes back to its attack, clawing the stalagmite like mad. And now it flips all the way over the rock, looking directly into your eyes and smirking while upside-down.

North Caverns
Nice. I'll ask it if it would like to join my team.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 11:42 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You tell the Gengar you're sorry and that you won't cause any more trouble. You then move toward the doorway.

As you reach the staircase, you notice that the Gengar is following you. "Very good, sir. I shall escort you there. May I ask what room you're staying in?"

classy_cat18
"You look strong," you tell the Sneasel. "Would you like to join my team?"

It moves around the stalagmite to face you, flashing another smirk. "That depends. How good of a trainer are you?"

As you prepare to speak, it interrupts. "Actually, why just have you tell me? A demonstration would be better. Let's see... If your Pokemon can cut this stalagmite off the ground, I'll join you. And to make it fun, let's keep it at... two Pokemon, max. So are you up for it?"

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2007, 11:44 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You tell the Gengar you're sorry and that you won't cause any more trouble. You then move toward the doorway.

As you reach the staircase, you notice that the Gengar is following you. "Very good, sir. I shall escort you there. May I ask what room you're staying in?"

Shipwreck
I'll tell him I've forgotten the number - I've got a horrible head for numbers - but it's the second one on the left.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 11:47 PM
Hypotenuse Man
"I, uh... don't remember. Got a horrible head for numbers, you see. But it's, ah, the second door on the left."

The Gengar gives you an odd look, but says nothing as you reach the door. It then glances at the lock and back at you, waiting.

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 11:48 PM
classy_cat18
"You look strong," you tell the Sneasel. "Would you like to join my team?"

It moves around the stalagmite to face you, flashing another smirk. "That depends. How good of a trainer are you?"

As you prepare to speak, it interrupts. "Actually, why just have you tell me? A demonstration would be better. Let's see... If your Pokemon can cut this stalagmite off the ground, I'll join you. And to make it fun, let's keep it at... two Pokemon, max. So are you up for it?"

North Caverns
I'm game. I'll send out Cloud (L15 Flaaffy) and Dimitri (L12 Male Bulbasaur). Cloud will use Swift and Dimitri will use Razor Leaf.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 11:53 PM
classy_cat18
“Okay, it’s on!” you tell the Sneasel, releasing your Bulbasaur and Flaaffy on either side of the stalagmite. The two launch their projectile attacks on your command, slamming into the stone repeatedly and churning up all sorts of dirt. When the dust fades, you see that…

Is there even a dent on the rock?

The Sneasel sighs. “Come on. Get serious!”

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2007, 11:55 PM
Hypotenuse Man
"I, uh... don't remember. Got a horrible head for numbers, you see. But it's, ah, the second door on the left."

The Gengar gives you an odd look, but says nothing as you reach the door. It then glances at the lock and back at you, waiting.

Shipwreck
I'll put my hand in my pocket and exclaim that I must have dropped the key somewhere. Then I'll head the opposite way of the staircase, telling the Gengar that I'll go look for it.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:00 AM
Hypotenuse Man
“Uh oh… I must’ve dropped the key. I’m sure it’s around here somewhere…” You turn back toward the stairway and start walking off, acting as if you’re examining the ground.

But the Gengar grabs your shoulder from behind. “Now that I think of it, I don’t recall your face, young chap. And I have an excellent memory. You’re not a stowaway, are you?”

Upon hearing that word, you hear some mumbling from behind you, then the quick turning of a key and a door immediately slamming shut. Sounds like someone doesn’t like the idea of a stowaway on this shipwreck.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 12:04 AM
Hypotenuse Man
“Uh oh… I must’ve dropped the key. I’m sure it’s around here somewhere…” You turn back toward the stairway and start walking off, acting as if you’re examining the ground.

But the Gengar grabs your shoulder from behind. “Now that I think of it, I don’t recall your face, young chap. And I have an excellent memory. You’re not a stowaway, are you?”

Upon hearing that word, you hear some mumbling from behind you, then the quick turning of a key and a door immediately slamming shut. Sounds like someone doesn’t like the idea of a stowaway on this shipwreck.

Shipwreck
Okay... I'll tell the Gengar I'll come clean - I'm actually an adventurer. I'm not stowing away, but I'm not a passenger either. I'll tell him that as soon as I find the Pokemon I'm looking for, I'll leave, and he won't have to deal with me.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 12:07 AM
classy_cat18
“Okay, it’s on!” you tell the Sneasel, releasing your Bulbasaur and Flaaffy on either side of the stalagmite. The two launch their projectile attacks on your command, slamming into the stone repeatedly and churning up all sorts of dirt. When the dust fades, you see that…

Is there even a dent on the rock?

The Sneasel sighs. “Come on. Get serious!”

North Caverns
Cloud will keep using Swift and Dimitri will now switch to Petal Dance. They will concentrate their attacks at the same point.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:15 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Faced with little other choice, you confess the truth to the Gengar. It merely looks at you like you’re an idiot.

“I don’t think you understand, young man. We don’t allow Pokemon on this vessel, so your little ruse was completely pointless. Now, I’ll have to ask you to come with me.” It grips your left shoulder and pulls you away from the staircase.

classy_cat18
Flaaffy moves around to join its comrade, and the two Pokemon focus further attacks on the same point. Bulbasaur’s Petal Dance and Flaaffy’s Swift bash the stone, sending far greater clouds of dust into the air than before.

You catch a glimpse of the rock as the mess clears and see that it’s been dented. Sneasel yawns.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 12:18 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Faced with little other choice, you confess the truth to the Gengar. It merely looks at you like you’re an idiot.

“I don’t think you understand, young man. We don’t allow Pokemon on this vessel, so your little ruse was completely pointless. Now, I’ll have to ask you to come with me.” It grips your left shoulder and pulls you away from the staircase.

Shipwreck
I'll say that regardless of whether or not Pokemon are allowed on, they are on anyway. I will proceed to call out my Spiritomb, Turner Grey, and tell gengar that I caught Turner on this very boat.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 12:29 AM
classy_cat18
Flaaffy moves around to join its comrade, and the two Pokemon focus further attacks on the same point. Bulbasaur’s Petal Dance and Flaaffy’s Swift bash the stone, sending far greater clouds of dust into the air than before.

You catch a glimpse of the rock as the mess clears and see that it’s been dented. Sneasel yawns.

North Caverns
I'll keep at it.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:31 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You protest the Gengar’s statement and send out your Spiritomb. Gengar immediately backs away in terror.

“You… that… it can’t be. Pokeballs don’t… they can’t catch… I saw him board… lower deck… room 215… brought his family…”

The Gengar twitches and glares at you, though whether it’s from rage or fear is hard to say. “How did you… how could your Pokeballs work that way? How could they catch anything other than Pokemon? What manner of demon are you?”

classy_cat18
Your Pokemon continue their attacks relentlessly, but they don't seem to be doing much damage. And the projectiles seem to be flying in smaller number as time goes on. Sneasel looks toward the spectacle and gives you an odd look.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 12:35 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You protest the Gengar’s statement and send out your Spiritomb. Gengar immediately backs away in terror.

“You… that… it can’t be. Pokeballs don’t… they can’t catch… I saw him board… lower deck… room 215… brought his family…”

The Gengar twitches and glares at you, though whether it’s from rage or fear is hard to say. “How did you… how could your Pokeballs work that way? How could they catch anything other than Pokemon? What manner of demon are you?”

Shipwreck
This is... odd. I'll pull out a Pokedex (I have one, sure) and scan the Gengar and Turner to prove to him that they are both indeed Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:40 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You pull your Pokedex out of your pocket, and point it at the Spiritomb. It speaks “Spiritomb” aloud and adds a description at the end. Then you do the same with the Gengar…

“Witchcraft!” it yells. “Demon! Explain yourself and your magical totems! Tell me what you are, fiend, or I will call security!”

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 12:47 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You pull your Pokedex out of your pocket, and point it at the Spiritomb. It speaks “Spiritomb” aloud and adds a description at the end. Then you do the same with the Gengar…

“Witchcraft!” it yells. “Demon! Explain yourself and your magical totems! Tell me what you are, fiend, or I will call security!”

Shipwreck
Oookay, crazy Gengar. I'll tell the Gengar that I'm human and the machine I'm using identifies Pokemon and tells me information about them. A lot of trainers use them. I will then ask Turner what species he, Turner, is and what species Gengar is. I'll also release my Probopass, Alastor, and have him do the same thing.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 12:53 AM
classy_cat18
Your Pokemon continue their attacks relentlessly, but they don't seem to be doing much damage. And the projectiles seem to be flying in smaller number as time goes on. Sneasel looks toward the spectacle and gives you an odd look.

North Caverns
Okay, Cloud and Dimitri are going to stop now. Then I'll turn to the Sneasel and ask if I can see it cut the stalagmite down before I move on.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 01:00 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Rolling your eyes, you ask Turner what species it is. “A Spiritomb. What’s it look like?”

“And what species is that one, over there?”

“That’s a Gengar. I’m not an encyclopedia, you know.”

Gengar stares at you and your Pokemon incredulously. “You’ve gone mad, sir! Completely mad! I am not a Pokemon!” It grumbles. “I don’t care what sort of thing you are. This has gone too far.”

You try to stop the Gengar, but it bellows “SECURITY!” in an ear-splitting roar…

classy_cat18
The Sneasel frowns at your request. “I asked you to do it because I want a trainer whose skill is above mine. That’s the only way I can truly improve. Besides, I even allowed you to use any two Pokemon of your choice. I’m just one Sneasel, and we aren’t usually the type to tear apart stone.”

Glancing around the room, you recall the large, open passage; the small, dark hole, and the route from which you entered.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 01:05 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Rolling your eyes, you ask Turner what species it is. “A Spiritomb. What’s it look like?”

“And what species is that one, over there?”

“That’s a Gengar. I’m not an encyclopedia, you know.”

Gengar stares at you and your Pokemon incredulously. “You’ve gone mad, sir! Completely mad! I am not a Pokemon!” It grumbles. “I don’t care what sort of thing you are. This has gone too far.”

You try to stop the Gengar, but it bellows “SECURITY!” in an ear-splitting roar…

Shipwreck
Aw, geez... Okay, Turner'll use Hypnosis to subdue Gengar, then I'll recall him and run away from Gengar.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 01:15 AM
classy_cat18
The Sneasel frowns at your request. “I asked you to do it because I want a trainer whose skill is above mine. That’s the only way I can truly improve. Besides, I even allowed you to use any two Pokemon of your choice. I’m just one Sneasel, and we aren’t usually the type to tear apart stone.”

Glancing around the room, you recall the large, open passage; the small, dark hole, and the route from which you entered.

North Caverns
Wow. I just can't seem to catch a break. I'll let out Cinder and check out the small, dark hole.

Charles Legend
22nd April 2007, 03:48 AM
Charles
You ask Mr. Glitch about his siblings, and he responds simply, "My mother was a Ditto." Shrugging, you turn back to the Snover and order your commands. Leeks blasts the Snover with a burst of sand, while Mr. Glitch begins to look extra-pointy. Snover whips its head to you, glaring angrily, then takes a blade of grass and presses it between its hands. Blowing through its hands, the Snover begins to produce a haunting melody - a melody that sends your battlers to dreamland. Nonetheless, Snover does not seem intent on battling; after its Grasswhistle, the Pokemon merely sits back and chills some more. What do you do?

Meadow

return Mr. Glitch and Leeks, tell the Snover and explain about my missing pokemon.... heay wait a sec *digs out Cell's ball and see if the Snover is realy my ditto, if not I well check the Cactnea and then any other pokemon in the Area.......

btw if I left the Meadow would my paras and ditto be lost forever?

~Charlrs Legend

*Murkrow
27th April 2007, 02:07 PM
I just realised that I never edited myself out of the workers list. Have done so now to avoid confusion. :P

And as my last post never actually got updated, I'll just re-enter the Shrine of the Sun using my Pidgeotto(I believe it's her who's got the SM). Thanks. :)

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2007, 10:28 PM
Shonta
You examine the tiny hole. A chattering sound resonates from within, but the hole is too dark for you to see inside. You pick up a nearby stick and have Cinder light it; looking inside again with your makeshift torch, you see a Snorunt sitting inside. It looks shocked at the light and shies away, looking rather scared. The hole looks like it might extend further - the Snorunt moved far enough away that the light doesn't reach - but you cannot tell. Meanwhile, a Delibird has walked up behind you and left a Present at your feet, while a Dusclops watches the Delibird intently. What do you do?

Charles
You explain what happened to your Pokemon to the Snover, who looks utterly uninterested. Frowning at its lack of interest, you pull out your Ditto's Pokeball and try to recall the Snover... but it doesn't work. A similar test on the Cacnea, a Doduo sprinting by, and a Mareep taking a drink from a nearby pond prove fruitless. What do you do?

(To answer your question, I'm not sure what happened with your Pokemon. Could you explain it to me? Then I'll be able to give you a definitive answer.)

Hannah
Nice to see you again. :)
You climb onto your Pidgeotto's back and take flight far into the sky, above the canopy, where the sun beats down brightly but a brisk breeze is also blowing. A flock of Wingull are wheeling through the air not too far from you, and you can barely see a Natu hopping from tree to tree below you. A Pidgey passes by, affording a furtive glance at your Pidgeotto before going on. A loud buzzing behind you barely gives you enough time to duck as a Scyther flits past, very nearly knocking you off in the process. What do you do?

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 10:45 PM
Shonta
You examine the tiny hole. A chattering sound resonates from within, but the hole is too dark for you to see inside. You pick up a nearby stick and have Cinder light it; looking inside again with your makeshift torch, you see a Snorunt sitting inside. It looks shocked at the light and shies away, looking rather scared. The hole looks like it might extend further - the Snorunt moved far enough away that the light doesn't reach - but you cannot tell. Meanwhile, a Delibird has walked up behind you and left a Present at your feet, while a Dusclops watches the Delibird intently. What do you do?

North Caverns
Present? I'm moving out of the way before it explodes. Then I'll tell Cinder to give that Delibird a Flamethrower.

*Murkrow
28th April 2007, 06:37 AM
Hannah
Nice to see you again. :)
You climb onto your Pidgeotto's back and take flight far into the sky, above the canopy, where the sun beats down brightly but a brisk breeze is also blowing. A flock of Wingull are wheeling through the air not too far from you, and you can barely see a Natu hopping from tree to tree below you. A Pidgey passes by, affording a furtive glance at your Pidgeotto before going on. A loud buzzing behind you barely gives you enough time to duck as a Scyther flits past, very nearly knocking you off in the process. What do you do?

Thanks. It's nice to be back.

Shrine of the Sun

I think I'll switch to the Meadow instead. :)

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 07:20 PM
I know it has been at least a year but do you still think if I still continue this?

Inferno_Dragon~ K.
Kazul shoots into the air as the Lapras does the obvious move and sends an Ice Beam crashing her way. Kazul barrel-rolls to avoid, then begins to sway in the air, easily linking the intricate dance moves together. The Lapras smirks at this and begins to copy her actions, sending waves crashing towards you as he moves through the water. Backing away, you command an Aerial Ace; Kazul pulls her wings in and dives, swooping round to strike the Lapras from behind. Unable to dodge the fast move, Lapras grunts in pain, then shrieks and unleashes a Blizzard that erupts out of nowhere, instantly covering the entire area in a mass of churning snow. You squint through the mass but you can barely see anything.

I wiil have Kazul use Aerial Ace to try to see if it can clear the snow up. If that works, Kazul will dive down and use Steel Wing on Lapras.

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2007, 11:30 PM
Sorry about the wait, guys; exams and the subsequent moving out of my dorm and back to home took up a lot of time.

---

Shonta
You quickly move out of range of the present, then command your Quilava to use Flamethrower. Cinder does so, and with great aplomb: he blasts out a mighty gout of flame that engulfs the Delibird. When the attack ceases, you can hear the Delibird whimpering. He goes on to say that the Present actually was a present, and that he's never been attacked for delivering goodwill before. A quick check of the present reveals that he wasn't lying. What do you do?

Hannah
You descend from the skies and by a lucky chance, you manage to land directly in the Meadow. A Tropius flies above you, its wings beating hard enough to make you feel it on the ground. Nearby, you can see a Raticate contentedly gnawing on a rock. A Tangela is aiding a Cherubi and a Lotad with a game of jumprope - the Cherubi's doing okay, but the Lotad doesn't look built for the game. What do you do?

ID
Sure you can. However, next time, please state your location. Also, since I don't know Kazul, can you restate his/her species and gender? Thanks.
You order an Aerial Ace. Kazul cuts through the snow like a knife and manages to strike the Lapras swiftly and soundly. The Lapras retaliates with a fierce Ice Beam, which strikes home. Kazul scowls and, despite looking rather ragged, swoops down at Lapras again. This time, Kazul attacks with wings of steel, striking Lapras hard and sending it reeling back. Both Pokemon are breathing heavily. What do you do?

classy_cat18
11th May 2007, 11:42 PM
Shonta
You quickly move out of range of the present, then command your Quilava to use Flamethrower. Cinder does so, and with great aplomb: he blasts out a mighty gout of flame that engulfs the Delibird. When the attack ceases, you can hear the Delibird whimpering. He goes on to say that the Present actually was a present, and that he's never been attacked for delivering goodwill before. A quick check of the present reveals that he wasn't lying. What do you do?

North Caverns
*sweatdrops* I just can't stop messing up, can I? Cinder and I will give back the present and apologize to the Delibird.

*Murkrow
13th May 2007, 07:31 AM
Hannah
You descend from the skies and by a lucky chance, you manage to land directly in the Meadow. A Tropius flies above you, its wings beating hard enough to make you feel it on the ground. Nearby, you can see a Raticate contentedly gnawing on a rock. A Tangela is aiding a Cherubi and a Lotad with a game of jumprope - the Cherubi's doing okay, but the Lotad doesn't look built for the game. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll move on.

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2007, 12:23 PM
ID
Sure you can. However, next time, please state your location. Also, since I don't know Kazul, can you restate his/her species and gender? Thanks.
You order an Aerial Ace. Kazul cuts through the snow like a knife and manages to strike the Lapras swiftly and soundly. The Lapras retaliates with a fierce Ice Beam, which strikes home. Kazul scowls and, despite looking rather ragged, swoops down at Lapras again. This time, Kazul attacks with wings of steel, striking Lapras hard and sending it reeling back. Both Pokemon are breathing heavily. What do you do?

Sorry, the lack of interaction phased me.

Okay, if I recall I was in the Northern Caverns. And it is a Level 22 Female Salamence.

Nothing Kazul breathing heavily, I have to end this quickly. I order Kazul to one final Aerial Ace; if that hasn't fully knocked Lapras out, I will order Kazul to use Steel Wing one more time. I will throw a Pokeball.

The Blue Avenger
27th May 2007, 11:23 AM
Sorry about the wait there, guys. ^^;

--

Shonta
You quickly make an apology to the Delibird. He seems to accept it, as he smiles before walking off. You decide to keep moving as well. A Drapion lumbers past you, seemingly oblivious to your presence - or maybe it just doesn't care. You keep an eye on it, and realize that it's going to meet with a Sableye in a darker corner of the cave. Meanwhile, a Jynx is facing off against a Haunter; you can't tell if it's a friendly match or not. What do you do?

Hannah
You keep walking. Suddenly, you feel a tug on your pant leg: it's a Munchlax, asking plaintively if you have any food. Before you answer, you give the surrounding areas the once-over - you can see an Elekid striking poses for no apparent reason, as well as a Budew jumping on a sleeping Snorlax's stomach. What do you do?

ID
Kazul darts in and swipes at Lapras with a quick slashing maneuver, and this seems to be too much for the creature. The Lapras slumps over, not unconscious, but too weak to keep moving. Smiling, you toss a Pokeball; the Lapras barely puts up any resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 male Lapras!

Inferno_Dragon
27th May 2007, 11:54 AM
b]ID[/b]
Kazul darts in and swipes at Lapras with a quick slashing maneuver, and this seems to be too much for the creature. The Lapras slumps over, not unconscious, but too weak to keep moving. Smiling, you toss a Pokeball; the Lapras barely puts up any resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 male Lapras!

Northern Caverns

I will name my Lapras Waveride (It was a name I gave to a Lapras I got in a IGN Board's Adoption Center Game) and it's TM move will be Blizzard.

(By the way, do Pokemon here still get a bred-on move? I look at the stats for pokemon and Serebii.com and I can find egg moves and TM/HM moves but no bred on moves.)

Saying goodbye to the pod of Lapras, I move on.

classy_cat18
27th May 2007, 12:16 PM
Shonta
You quickly make an apology to the Delibird. He seems to accept it, as he smiles before walking off. You decide to keep moving as well. A Drapion lumbers past you, seemingly oblivious to your presence - or maybe it just doesn't care. You keep an eye on it, and realize that it's going to meet with a Sableye in a darker corner of the cave. Meanwhile, a Jynx is facing off against a Haunter; you can't tell if it's a friendly match or not. What do you do?

North Caverns
I'll sit and watch the battle between the Haunter and Jynx.

*Murkrow
30th May 2007, 02:09 PM
Hannah
You keep walking. Suddenly, you feel a tug on your pant leg: it's a Munchlax, asking plaintively if you have any food. Before you answer, you give the surrounding areas the once-over - you can see an Elekid striking poses for no apparent reason, as well as a Budew jumping on a sleeping Snorlax's stomach. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll tell the Munchlax no, I don't have any food, before I'll continue on.

The Blue Avenger
10th June 2007, 11:20 AM
Hoo, that was longer than I intended...

---

ID - They do get a bred-on move - any move that the Pokemon can get through breeding. So it's usually composed of level-up moves, TM/HM moves, and egg moves.

You keep moving. A Snorunt is keeping a wary eye on you from the corner of the cavern, unaware that a Spiritomb is sneakily moving closer to it (how the Spiritomb itself is moving is anyone's guess). Meanwhile, a Rotom is amusing itself by throwing out sparks and spinning around, creating the illusion of a giant, flickering pinwheel. A Jynx nearby is carefully grooming what appears to be her daughter Smoochum. What do you do?

Shonta - You take a seat on a nearby rock. The Haunter begins by contorting its face into a horrible scowl - Mean Look. The Jynx replies by shooting an Ice Beam from the palm of its hand, striking the Haunter dead on. The Haunter scowls and licks the Jynx on the side of her head, causing her to shudder. However, she counters in turn by planting a big wet one on the Haunter's cheek, sending it to dreamland. Satisfied at her victory, the Jynx perches on a nearby boulder and begins absentmindedly primping herself. What do you do?

Hannah - You tell the Munchlax no. It gives you puppy-dog eyes and walks away, sniffling. You pay it no heed and keep walking. As you move, you notice what seems to be a contest in progress: a Plusle and Minun are cheering on an Igglybuff and a Snover, who seem to be racing: it looks like a Porygon is keeping track of their times. What do you do?

classy_cat18
10th June 2007, 04:01 PM
Shonta - You take a seat on a nearby rock. The Haunter begins by contorting its face into a horrible scowl - Mean Look. The Jynx replies by shooting an Ice Beam from the palm of its hand, striking the Haunter dead on. The Haunter scowls and licks the Jynx on the side of her head, causing her to shudder. However, she counters in turn by planting a big wet one on the Haunter's cheek, sending it to dreamland. Satisfied at her victory, the Jynx perches on a nearby boulder and begins absentmindedly primping herself. What do you do?

North Caverns
I'll congratulate the Jynx and move on.

*Murkrow
12th June 2007, 03:54 AM
Hannah - You tell the Munchlax no. It gives you puppy-dog eyes and walks away, sniffling. You pay it no heed and keep walking. As you move, you notice what seems to be a contest in progress: a Plusle and Minun are cheering on an Igglybuff and a Snover, who seem to be racing: it looks like a Porygon is keeping track of their times. What do you do?

Meadow

*Yawn* Walk on.

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2007, 04:50 PM
Shonta
You congratulate the Jynx, who acknowledges your presence with a nod of her head before going back to grooming. Shrugging, you keep moving, and eventually come to what seems to be a huge, underground pool. A pod of Lapras are huddled together towards the center of the pool; meanwhile, a Rotom is hovering above the water a little ways away, observing them. An Absol is perched on a nearby boulder, looking for all the world like the head lion of a pride. What do you do?

Hannah
You keep walking, and eventually come to an area of the Meadow with several large, broadleaved trees. A Wormadam and a Burmy are hanging from one of the branches, and a Paras is scuttling up the trunk. A Teddiursa is seemingly trying to get at a Beedrill's honey, but it can't jump high enough to get at it - the Beedrill is watching with amusement. What do you do?

classy_cat18
24th June 2007, 04:58 PM
Shonta
You congratulate the Jynx, who acknowledges your presence with a nod of her head before going back to grooming. Shrugging, you keep moving, and eventually come to what seems to be a huge, underground pool. A pod of Lapras are huddled together towards the center of the pool; meanwhile, a Rotom is hovering above the water a little ways away, observing them. An Absol is perched on a nearby boulder, looking for all the world like the head lion of a pride. What do you do?

North Caverns
Good, another Absol. Forget manners; I'm quietly sending out my L12 Bulbasaur (Dimitri) and giving that Absol a Leech Seed!

mr_pikachu
24th June 2007, 05:10 PM
Sorry for not posting here in awhile... the vacation and my computer problems have given me problems. Still are, really.

classy_cat18
You release Dimitri as quietly as possible. It seems that Absol didn't hear the Pokeball snap or see the flash of light. So far, so good.

“Leech Seed,” you whisper.

Your Bulbasaur seems to recognize that you want to stay quiet, so with little more than a grunt, it sends a super-sized seed toward the rock face. But perhaps Absol wasn't quite as unaware as you suspected. It quickly leaps off the rock in an effort to avoid your attack. On the other hand, maybe it waited just a little too long; the seed releases its vines, and one of them grabs and yanks Absol. In its struggle to get free, it pulls the seed itself near... now only sheer will and its strong legs are keeping the attack from wrapping around it and beginning the draining process. Still, Absol appears rather hogtied as it fiercely glares at you.

classy_cat18
24th June 2007, 05:15 PM
classy_cat18
You release Dimitri as quietly as possible. It seems that Absol didn't hear the Pokeball snap or see the flash of light. So far, so good.

“Leech Seed,” you whisper.

Your Bulbasaur seems to recognize that you want to stay quiet, so with little more than a grunt, it sends a super-sized seed toward the rock face. But perhaps Absol wasn't quite as unaware as you suspected. It quickly leaps off the rock in an effort to avoid your attack. On the other hand, maybe it waited just a little too long; the seed releases its vines, and one of them grabs and yanks Absol. In its struggle to get free, it pulls the seed itself near... now only sheer will and its strong legs are keeping the attack from wrapping around it and beginning the draining process. Still, Absol appears rather hogtied as it fiercely glares at you.

North Caverns
Dimitri will use Bullet Seed to weaken the Absol.

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2007, 05:58 PM
Shipwreck
Aw, geez... Okay, Turner'll use Hypnosis to subdue Gengar, then I'll recall him and run away from Gengar.

Brian: You skipped over me.

Shonta
Dmitiri wastes no time in spitting out a flurry of small seeds. They pepper the Absol, and it winces in mild pain and irritation. However, this distraction is all it takes for the Leech Seed to constrict tighter and begin draining. Absol scowls; however, it doesn't just stand there. It fades into the shadows, then moments later appears from nowhere and headbutts Dmitri, sending the Bulbasaur skidding back. What do you do?

classy_cat18
24th June 2007, 06:23 PM
Shonta
Dmitiri wastes no time in spitting out a flurry of small seeds. They pepper the Absol, and it winces in mild pain and irritation. However, this distraction is all it takes for the Leech Seed to constrict tighter and begin draining. Absol scowls; however, it doesn't just stand there. It fades into the shadows, then moments later appears from nowhere and headbutts Dmitri, sending the Bulbasaur skidding back. What do you do?

North Caverns
Vine Whip followed by Petal Dance.

*Murkrow
25th June 2007, 04:04 AM
Shonta
Hannah
You keep walking, and eventually come to an area of the Meadow with several large, broadleaved trees. A Wormadam and a Burmy are hanging from one of the branches, and a Paras is scuttling up the trunk. A Teddiursa is seemingly trying to get at a Beedrill's honey, but it can't jump high enough to get at it - the Beedrill is watching with amusement. What do you do?

Meadow

What a boring lot of Pokémon...I'll walk on.

The Blue Avenger
10th August 2007, 10:04 AM
*cough*

Shonta
Dmitri smriks, and a pair of thick green vines extend from his back. The Absol barely has time to react before getting lashed by the Vine Whip; the attack leaves red welts on its skin. Needless to say, it does not look happy. The Absol jumps at Dmitri and sinks its teeth into Dmitri's skin; the latter howls in pain before the former releases its hold. Dmitri goes on to begin performing an intricate dance, summoning a cloud of petals out of nowhere... but before he can attack, Absol darts in and hits Dmitri with a Sucker Punch. Dmitri frowns, but continues the attack; a flurry of petals swarms Absol, leaving the Pokemon cut. As the attack fades, you note that both Pokemon are beginning to look extremely tired.

Hannah
You keep moving. As you walk, you note a Budew and a Roselia sitting in the shade of a good-sized tree. You glance up, and also note a Pachirisu darting from branch to branch. Further away, you can see a Lickitung arguing with a Kangaskhan; the Kangaskhan is standing in front of its joey, as if it were protecting it from the Lickitung. What do you do?

classy_cat18
10th August 2007, 01:41 PM
Shonta
Dmitri smriks, and a pair of thick green vines extend from his back. The Absol barely has time to react before getting lashed by the Vine Whip; the attack leaves red welts on its skin. Needless to say, it does not look happy. The Absol jumps at Dmitri and sinks its teeth into Dmitri's skin; the latter howls in pain before the former releases its hold. Dmitri goes on to begin performing an intricate dance, summoning a cloud of petals out of nowhere... but before he can attack, Absol darts in and hits Dmitri with a Sucker Punch. Dmitri frowns, but continues the attack; a flurry of petals swarms Absol, leaving the Pokemon cut. As the attack fades, you note that both Pokemon are beginning to look extremely tired.

North Caverns
Okay, I'm going to throw an Ultra Ball at the Absol.

The Blue Avenger
10th August 2007, 01:47 PM
Shonta
You toss the Ultra Ball. It wiggles once... twice... thrice... and is still.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've caught a level 14 male Absol!

What do you do now?

classy_cat18
10th August 2007, 02:27 PM
Cool. His name will be Stryker, his BOM Sucker Punch, his level 10 TM Shadow Claw, and his trait will be Super Luck. And I think I'll take a break for a while.

*Murkrow
18th August 2007, 01:33 PM
*cough*
Hannah
You keep moving. As you walk, you note a Budew and a Roselia sitting in the shade of a good-sized tree. You glance up, and also note a Pachirisu darting from branch to branch. Further away, you can see a Lickitung arguing with a Kangaskhan; the Kangaskhan is standing in front of its joey, as if it were protecting it from the Lickitung. What do you do?

Ahhh, no excuse? Pity that.

Meadow

Move on.

The Blue Avenger
18th August 2007, 07:43 PM
Hannah
You keep walking. However, your hike is brought to a halt as you step in something sticky... You glance down and notice that you're standing in a puddle of blue paint. A Smeargle nearby blushes and skirts behind a bush when you glare at it. Nearby, a Paras and a Shinx are talking animatedly; at least, they are until the Paras releases a burst of Stun Spore, sending the Shinx to the ground, paralyzed. Off in the distance, you could see a Tangela and a Roserade appear to be sparring. What do you do?

*Murkrow
22nd August 2007, 12:47 PM
Hannah
You keep walking. However, your hike is brought to a halt as you step in something sticky... You glance down and notice that you're standing in a puddle of blue paint. A Smeargle nearby blushes and skirts behind a bush when you glare at it. Nearby, a Paras and a Shinx are talking animatedly; at least, they are until the Paras releases a burst of Stun Spore, sending the Shinx to the ground, paralyzed. Off in the distance, you could see a Tangela and a Roserade appear to be sparring. What do you do?

Meadow

That's helpful. :) I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Shinx.

Charles Legend
24th August 2007, 04:46 PM
Charles
You explain what happened to your Pokemon to the Snover, who looks utterly uninterested. Frowning at its lack of interest, you pull out your Ditto's Pokeball and try to recall the Snover... but it doesn't work. A similar test on the Cacnea, a Doduo sprinting by, and a Mareep taking a drink from a nearby pond prove fruitless. What do you do?

(To answer your question, I'm not sure what happened with your Pokemon. Could you explain it to me? Then I'll be able to give you a definitive answer.)

Meadow

I well backtrack to the spot I had my camp site set up...

Long story short I followed a Shroomish and Chikorita from my camp site to see a Cleffa, and a Pichu they were taking care of, and when I returned to my camp site to find my Ursaring having a staring contest with an Electrike who's appeared out of nowhere. A Furret is messing about in my tent while two Farfetch'd(one of which was my Ditto are chasing your Treecko. Your Paras is nowhere to be seen. then once I cought the three trouble makers I sent my ditto to go look for my Paras, I bet it has somthing to do with that Hunter I ran awayfrom back in the Forest...

~Charles Legend

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 06:34 PM
If the other players are still interested, which i doubt, i'll update once i know. I'm going to release one team member which hasn't been introduced yet since its been so long i forgot any plans i had for him. Its tiana's son L.5 male unnamed eevee.

With that said, and, after looking on my site, I see that I still have one ultra ball. SO i'm gonna go to the Magnetic North where Lani will use one of my prizes from the Solar Games the Rock Smash SM.

*Murkrow
10th April 2009, 02:25 PM
I'll go back to Shrine of the Sun, please.

(I was a whiny little bitch a couple of years ago, wasn't I? o_O)

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 09:36 PM
If the other players are still interested, which i doubt, i'll update once i know. I'm going to release one team member which hasn't been introduced yet since its been so long i forgot any plans i had for him. Its tiana's son L.5 male unnamed eevee.

With that said, and, after looking on my site, I see that I still have one ultra ball. SO i'm gonna go to the Magnetic North where Lani will use one of my prizes from the Solar Games the Rock Smash SM.

*Murkrow

After trumping through a dense forest, you come across a sheer cliff made out of crystay that goes higher than the eye can see. At teh top, you can barely make out a lone tree at the top of the cliff with a brilliant light radiating from the top. You release your pidgeotto and hop as you make use of her SM Fly. Once you've made it to the top, Ryau catches a thermal and zips higher. A Mantyke pauses midair and stares at you curiously. A loud shriek draws your attention. As you turn towards where the sound is coming from you see a Farfetch'd chasing a swablu. What will you do?

*Murkrow
12th April 2009, 03:07 AM
*Murkrow

After trumping through a dense forest, you come across a sheer cliff made out of crystay that goes higher than the eye can see. At teh top, you can barely make out a lone tree at the top of the cliff with a brilliant light radiating from the top. You release your pidgeotto and hop as you make use of her SM Fly. Once you've made it to the top, Ryau catches a thermal and zips higher. A Mantyke pauses midair and stares at you curiously. A loud shriek draws your attention. As you turn towards where the sound is coming from you see a Farfetch'd chasing a swablu. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll have a quick look at the Farfetch'd/Swablu to see if there's anything different about them; if there is, stay put; if not, fly on.

Wolfsong
12th April 2009, 10:10 AM
*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the Farfetch'd and Swablu, you see nothing unusual about them. Decision made, you tell Ryau to keep going. She rises higher on the thermal and rolls to miss a Zubat who shrieks in alarm while backpeddling in the air. A taillow watches this and laughs. A curious combee decides to come over and say hello. What will you do?

*Murkrow
13th April 2009, 08:38 AM
*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the Farfetch'd and Swablu, you see nothing unusual about them. Decision made, you tell Ryau to keep going. She rises higher on the thermal and rolls to miss a Zubat who shrieks in alarm while backpeddling in the air. A taillow watches this and laughs. A curious combee decides to come over and say hello. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll pat the Combee on the head and say hello back before continuing on.

Wolfsong
13th April 2009, 09:09 AM
I'm giving Hannah my L.12 naturally shiny Ditto Hinto.

*Murkrow

You decide to give the combee a pat on the head after saying hello and he buzzes happily. Continuing along, you notice the Combee is still following you. A shadow passes over you and everything gets super quiet. The combee tries to hide behind you. Looking up, you notice an Aerodactyl. A quick glance around reveals the only pokemon not perturbed at the aerodactyl's appeareance, a Tropius. What will you do?

*Murkrow
13th April 2009, 11:46 AM
I'm giving Hannah my L.12 naturally shiny Ditto Hinto.

*Murkrow

You decide to give the combee a pat on the head after saying hello and he buzzes happily. Continuing along, you notice the Combee is still following you. A shadow passes over you and everything gets super quiet. The combee tries to hide behind you. Looking up, you notice an Aerodactyl. A quick glance around reveals the only pokemon not perturbed at the aerodactyl's appeareance, a Tropius. What will you do?

Confirming.

Shrine of the Sun

I'll grab hold of the Combee and get Ry to fly away as fast as she can; if it looks like things might kick off, I'll have Omega (Salamence) at the ready.

Wolfsong
17th April 2009, 01:45 PM
*Murkrow

Reacting quickly, you grab Combee and whisper to Ry to get out of there as fast as she can. The Pidgeotto obeys, as you keep a wary eye on the flying prehistoric pokemon. You need not have bothered though, it seems that the fact that the Tropius didn't even seem bothered had earned the aerodactyl's fury. Once you're a safe distance away, Ry slows down to catch her breath and you look around as Combee still shakes in your arms. The first thing that you spot is a Doduo flying. You also spot both a Taillow and a scyther looking at him with an O_o expression on their faces. A Pelipper simply flies past minding his on business. What will you do?

*Murkrow
18th April 2009, 12:39 PM
*Murkrow

Reacting quickly, you grab Combee and whisper to Ry to get out of there as fast as she can. The Pidgeotto obeys, as you keep a wary eye on the flying prehistoric pokemon. You need not have bothered though, it seems that the fact that the Tropius didn't even seem bothered had earned the aerodactyl's fury. Once you're a safe distance away, Ry slows down to catch her breath and you look around as Combee still shakes in your arms. The first thing that you spot is a Doduo flying. You also spot both a Taillow and a scyther looking at him with an O_o expression on their faces. A Pelipper simply flies past minding his on business. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

*Pets Combee*

I'll take a look to see if there's anything special about the Pelipper.

Edit: It's Monday so can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball please?

Wolfsong
27th April 2009, 11:26 PM
Sorry things are a bit hetic irl atm... Got 2 projects and one take home final all due by next week. Actually projects due this week and test due next. I'll try to get to your gym battle asap....

*Murkrow

*hands over the requested balls* Wanting a closer look, you ask Ryau to try and get closer without startling the flying pelican. As you draw near, you can't help but notice that its normal colored. Suddenly, you jump as something makes a loud shriek right behind you. Lucikly, you had a good grip so you didn't fall off of Ryau. Turning around, you notice a Chatot lauging to himself. What will you do?

*Murkrow
29th April 2009, 10:57 AM
Take a long as you need, Amy.

*Murkrow

*hands over the requested balls* Wanting a closer look, you ask Ryau to try and get closer without startling the flying pelican. As you draw near, you can't help but notice that its normal colored. Suddenly, you jump as something makes a loud shriek right behind you. Lucikly, you had a good grip so you didn't fall off of Ryau. Turning around, you notice a Chatot lauging to himself. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

Hehe! I'll send out Omega (L50 Salamence) and have him use Hidden Power: Electric on both the Pelipper and Chatot. Once they're both injured, I'll chuck the Ultra Ball at Pelipper and the Great Ball at Chatot.

Then for the heck of it, I'll prod Combee with the Poke Ball to see what he does.

Wolfsong
8th May 2009, 11:38 AM
Edit: I'm releasing Willow though he will hang around in mystories as a nonbattling character*

*Murkrow

With a gleeful laugh, you reach down and pluch a pokeball off your belt. Combee is curious, but doesn't react other than to start at Omega in awe as he emerges from teh pokeball. He rises high into the air before briefly glowing yellow as he gathers electrical energy from around him as he takes aim at the Pelipper. With a surprised squawk of alarm, the pelican started to freefall as he wasn't expecting such a powerful attack that took a chunck of his health away. It took a few minutes before he was albe to turn around and send an weak jet of water at the airborne dragon. While Omega is now targeting the chatot behind you, you hurl an ultra ball at the pelipper. As you watch, he is sucked inside. The pokeball hovers in the air a few minutes, rocking wildly back and forth once, twice, three, four, five times, before a faint ping is heard and the ball starts to plummet as gravity finally gains the uppper hand. Congrats you caught a L. 13 Male pelliper. Meanwhile another squawk indicates that Omega's second hidden power was also successful. Turning around carefully, you notice that the small parrot's feathers are sticking out all over the place in every direction imaginable. As you look at it, the small bird takes a deep breath and begins to sing. Your eyes open wide as you quickly chunk a great ball at it. Stopping the bird from its lullaby, he gets sucked inside the pokeball. It shakes once, twice, three times and he bursts out in a brilliant beam light and looks angry. Finally, you prod at the combee with the pokeball. Without any hesistation, it buzzes happily and goes inside. Congrats you caught a L.9 Female combee. With an angry chatot glaring at you and pelliper's ultraball in a freefall, what will you do?

Everoy
10th March 2010, 01:36 AM
I know this has been dead for a LOOOOONG time, but is there any chance any of the workers are alive and willing to... work? :)

Wolfsong
8th April 2010, 01:06 AM
I'm alive and here. ^^;; if you're still interested.

Charles Legend
11th May 2010, 05:36 AM
Let's just say that I have been walking around the Meadow for around two years give or take... -_-;

~Charles Legend

Wolfsong
23rd May 2010, 04:50 PM
I'll take over for you charles. We need some mroe help around here *sighs* I'll start working on a test

Charles Legend

You start backtracking back to where yoiu had set up camp. Before you got too far, you hear the sound of someone sobbing. AS you look for hte source of the sound you notice a young teddiursa. A skitty and a chansey are trying their best to cheer it up what will you do?

men of horror
6th June 2010, 09:18 AM
If there is a worker who is here , I hope it is okay for me join.

Meadow

~men of horror

Wolfsong
6th June 2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome if you have questions feel free to ask.

Men of Horror

YOu enter the meadow and it suddenly goes silent as everything freezes. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a hoppip on a tree branch with its eyes closed as if that wlll keep it from being seen. Turning your head you see a ditto transform into a rock as a Rattata and a zigzagoon dart into some nearby bushes. What will you do now?

men of horror
7th June 2010, 02:24 PM
Men of Horror

YOu enter the meadow and it suddenly goes silent as everything freezes. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a hoppip on a tree branch with its eyes closed as if that wlll keep it from being seen. Turning your head you see a ditto transform into a rock as a Rattata and a zigzagoon dart into some nearby bushes. What will you do now?
Meadow

I give close looks to the happenings there but then I decide to inspect the rock which is originally a ditto. I walk around it and give it some pokes.

(By the way, thanks for reffing me ;) )

Wolfsong
18th September 2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry it took a while...

men of horror

As you look around, you only see the eyes of the rattata and the zigzagoon watching you from deep in the bushes. As you draw near to the Ditto-rock, you poke it a couple of times. In respons the rock wiggles around trying to get away. What do you know, it's ticklish. What will you do now?

edit: Rick will be a supporting character. he will appear in future stories but won't actually bea battling team member

men of horror
18th September 2010, 02:06 PM
No problem.

Originally Posted by Wolfsong
men of horror

As you look around, you only see the eyes of the rattata and the zigzagoon watching you from deep in the bushes. As you draw near to the Ditto-rock, you poke it a couple of times. In respons the rock wiggles around trying to get away. What do you know, it's ticklish. What will you do now?
Meadow

I smirk and then I then I lightly tickle it some more, hoping it`ll give up its cover.

Charles Legend
15th October 2010, 03:38 AM
I'll take over for you Charles. We need some more help around here *sighs* I'll start working on a test

Charles Legend

You start backtracking back to where you had set up camp. Before you got too far, you hear the sound of someone sobbing. AS you look for the source of the sound you notice a young teddiursa. A skitty and a chansey are trying their best to cheer it up what will you do?

As the teddiursa if it's looking for it's mother.

Sorry about the late reply Amy...

~Charles Legend

Wolfsong
27th December 2010, 12:12 PM
I'd like to explore the eastern caverns myself

Men of horror

With a smirk you approach teh pseudorock and tick it some mroe and the ditto laughs and turns into a purple blob before it catches sight of a nearby Pachirisu and morphs into it causing the electric squirlel to blink. What will you do now?

Charles Legend

No problem, its been a while myself and being complicated more by my main comp having a virus...

You slowly approach the young teddiursa so as not to to spook it. Kneeling down in front of it you ask him if he was looking for its mother. The teddiursa wails loudly and nods his head causing a paras to try and get deeper into a hollow log to get away from the sound... what will you do?

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 06:44 PM
I'm looking for help here. If you're interested in being a worker either contact me either via pm or over aim (wolf1998us) and i'll have a test

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 01:35 PM
Welcome back *Murkrow

She's going to be working here again *grins*

Edit: Just in case it goes unnoticed, I'd like to go to the eastern caverns myself and if i could have an ultra ball for the week that would be great if not oh well

*Murkrow
16th January 2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome back *Murkrow

She's going to be working here again *grins*

Only returning for the millionth time!

*Murkrow

With a gleeful laugh, you reach down and pluch a pokeball off your belt. Combee is curious, but doesn't react other than to start at Omega in awe as he emerges from teh pokeball. He rises high into the air before briefly glowing yellow as he gathers electrical energy from around him as he takes aim at the Pelipper. With a surprised squawk of alarm, the pelican started to freefall as he wasn't expecting such a powerful attack that took a chunck of his health away. It took a few minutes before he was albe to turn around and send an weak jet of water at the airborne dragon. While Omega is now targeting the chatot behind you, you hurl an ultra ball at the pelipper. As you watch, he is sucked inside. The pokeball hovers in the air a few minutes, rocking wildly back and forth once, twice, three, four, five times, before a faint ping is heard and the ball starts to plummet as gravity finally gains the uppper hand. Congrats you caught a L. 13 Male pelliper. Meanwhile another squawk indicates that Omega's second hidden power was also successful. Turning around carefully, you notice that the small parrot's feathers are sticking out all over the place in every direction imaginable. As you look at it, the small bird takes a deep breath and begins to sing. Your eyes open wide as you quickly chunk a great ball at it. Stopping the bird from its lullaby, he gets sucked inside the pokeball. It shakes once, twice, three times and he bursts out in a brilliant beam light and looks angry. Finally, you prod at the combee with the pokeball. Without any hesistation, it buzzes happily and goes inside. Congrats you caught a L.9 Female combee. With an angry chatot glaring at you and pelliper's ultraball in a freefall, what will you do?

Combee was originally stated as male in a previous update, which gender is it meant to be? Pelipper gets Aqua Ring as the bred-on-move and Ice Beam as his L10 TM.

Shrine of the Sun

I'll send out Rage, my Skarmory and get him to dive down and grab Pelipper's Ball. Meanwhile, Omega will use Dragon Claw on Chatot.

Wolfsong You can have one tomorrow.
You head over to the lovely dankness of the East Caverns. A Machop is your first sight, who is stacking rocks in a corner. As if sensing you watching, it looks round, winks and points further into the cave. You see a pair of Heracross talking and heading your way. Something is moving in the shadows beyond them as well.

Wolfsong
16th January 2011, 07:12 PM
Only returning for the millionth time!

Wolfsong You can have one tomorrow.
You head over to the lovely dankness of the East Caverns. A Machop is your first sight, who is stacking rocks in a corner. As if sensing you watching, it looks round, winks and points further into the cave. You see a pair of Heracross talking and heading your way. Something is moving in the shadows beyond them as well.

I'll sent out Tiana (my 20 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem) and see if she can determine what is moving in the shadows

*Murkrow

I'll reroll it to see since its been so long... It's a female. Sending out your skarmory his armored hide glingting in the sunlight, wiht a shriek he dives downwards and snatches the ball in his talons. Meanwhile, you turn to your trusty salamence and tell him to go adter the small parrot. He does so and the chatot cries out in pain before slashing at omega with his talons glowing with a draconic energy. The mirror moved dragon claw stinging slightly. What will you do?

*Murkrow
17th January 2011, 02:45 PM
*Murkrow

I'll reroll it to see since its been so long... It's a female. Sending out your skarmory his armored hide glingting in the sunlight, wiht a shriek he dives downwards and snatches the ball in his talons. Meanwhile, you turn to your trusty salamence and tell him to go adter the small parrot. He does so and the chatot cries out in pain before slashing at omega with his talons glowing with a draconic energy. The mirror moved dragon claw stinging slightly. What will you do?

Can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball for Monday, please?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll have Omega grab Chatot with his mouth and then chuck him my way. Then I'll use my new Ultra Ball.

Wolfsong *Gives Ultra Ball*
Sparkles surround your Espeon as she is released from her ball. You point her in the direction of the moving shadow and her gem gleams as she tries to sense what it is. Suddenly, she flinches and backs away as the shadow begins to chuckle. It moves into the light and you find yourself staring into the laughing face of a Spiritomb.
What will you do?

Wolfsong
17th January 2011, 06:46 PM
Wolfsong *Gives Ultra Ball*
Sparkles surround your Espeon as she is released from her ball. You point her in the direction of the moving shadow and her gem gleams as she tries to sense what it is. Suddenly, she flinches and backs away as the shadow begins to chuckle. It moves into the light and you find yourself staring into the laughing face of a Spiritomb.
What will you do?

I'll send out Lani my L.22 F Arcanine and have her roar at the spiritomb. If it leaves i'll recall lani and Tiana and i will continue onwards.

*Murkrow

*hands over the poke, great, and ultra balls* Upon hearing your commands, Omega reacts and takes the small bird in his mouth and with a quick jerk of his neck sends him hurtling through the air towards you. YOu're ready and you toss your new ultra ball at the small parrot who is sucked in side and as the ball starts to fall it wobbles once, twice, three times and then a ding is heard as the ball continues to plummet to the ground. Congrats you caught a L.9 Male Chatot. What will you do now?

Charles Legend
18th January 2011, 06:05 AM
Charles Legend

No problem, its been a while myself and being complicated more by my main comp having a virus...

You slowly approach the young teddiursa so as not to to spook it. Kneeling down in front of it you ask him if he was looking for its mother. The teddiursa wails loudly and nods his head causing a paras to try and get deeper into a hollow log to get away from the sound... what will you do?

Meadow

Uh calls out Claire my female Ursaring and ask her if he is her son, I'll also try recalling the paras to see if it's the one I lost a while ago...

~Charles Legend

*Murkrow
18th January 2011, 03:16 PM
*Murkrow

*hands over the poke, great, and ultra balls* Upon hearing your commands, Omega reacts and takes the small bird in his mouth and with a quick jerk of his neck sends him hurtling through the air towards you. YOu're ready and you toss your new ultra ball at the small parrot who is sucked in side and as the ball starts to fall it wobbles once, twice, three times and then a ding is heard as the ball continues to plummet to the ground. Congrats you caught a L.9 Male Chatot. What will you do now?

Chatot. <3 He will be named Alecko and have Nasty Plot as his bred-on-move. *Goes to breeding centre*

Shrine of the Sun

I'll get Rage to fly down and grab the ball and bring it back to me along with Pelliper's ball. I'll then return everything bar Ry and continue flying.

Wolfsong *Prods* Put where you are. /being anal
You bring out your Arcanine who lets loose a terrible roar. The Spiritomb hisses and withdraws into the shadows again. The other Pokemon have fled. You recall Tiana but keep Lani out as you walk slowly past. You can feel it watching you as you go by.
Reaching the next room, you return Lani as well. A Bagon trundles by, ignoring you while a Stunky sleeps nearby.
What will you do?

Charles Legend I'm so glad you recapped what was going on, on the previous page. x_x
You send out your Ursaring who bends down and gives the crying Teddiursa a prod. He looks up, then gasp and hugs her claw before bursting into tears again. Claire looks a little embarassed but pats him on the head.
While the little scene plays out, you eye the Paras. Pulling out a ball missing its occupant, you point it at the bug. A light shoots out and the Paras vanishes inside. You've finally got your Paras back!

Wolfsong
18th January 2011, 04:37 PM
Wolfsong *Prods* Put where you are. /being anal
You bring out your Arcanine who lets loose a terrible roar. The Spiritomb hisses and withdraws into the shadows again. The other Pokemon have fled. You recall Tiana but keep Lani out as you walk slowly past. You can feel it watching you as you go by.
Reaching the next room, you return Lani as well. A Bagon trundles by, ignoring you while a Stunky sleeps nearby.
What will you do?

East caverns

Tempting but not what i'm looking for so i'll continue onwards, but i'll let out wildfire my L.25 combusken to keep me company as we continue looking.

*Murkrow*

Pointing at the faling ball you motion for rage to go after it and he does. Upon returning you take the two pokeballs form him and then recall the skarmory and Omega before motioning for ry to continue onwards. You haven't gone far when a Noctowl darts past chasing a tropius who just laughs and goes higer. A Farfetch'd looks on as if it wants to join the game but protectively holds its stick close to its chest. What will you do?

*Murkrow
19th January 2011, 01:02 PM
*Murkrow*

Pointing at the faling ball you motion for rage to go after it and he does. Upon returning you take the two pokeballs form him and then recall the skarmory and Omega before motioning for ry to continue onwards. You haven't gone far when a Noctowl darts past chasing a tropius who just laughs and goes higer. A Farfetch'd looks on as if it wants to join the game but protectively holds its stick close to its chest. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

*Counts her Pokemon* Oh, to heck with it. I'll send out Rage and get him to fly in front of the Noctowl and block its way. Then we'll challenge it to a battle.

Wolfsong
Although tempted by one of the Pokemon you see before you, you shake your head and walk on. As you walk further into the caves you start to feel a lonely and a little claustrophobic as you walk through the empty passageways. One click of the ball later and your Combusken is by your side. You continue onwards and suddenly the ground shakes and a Gible bursts out. It sees you, squeals and begins to run away. It can't run very fast and you follow it easily. The cave you enter next also has a Machoke and Medicham in it.
What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
19th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Wolfsong
Although tempted by one of the Pokemon you see before you, you shake your head and walk on. As you walk further into the caves you start to feel a lonely and a little claustrophobic as you walk through the empty passageways. One click of the ball later and your Combusken is by your side. You continue onwards and suddenly the ground shakes and a Gible bursts out. It sees you, squeals and begins to run away. It can't run very fast and you follow it easily. The cave you enter next also has a Machoke and Medicham in it.
What would you like to do?

East Caverns

getting close but still not what i'm looking for. I"ll continue onwards

*Murkrow

Spotting the owl pokemon you reach for Rage's pokeball and the skarmory emerges with a loud cry before charging after the noctowl and getting in its way. The owl wants nothing more than to try and finish its game but rage won't let him. Instead, he challenges him to a battle. The noctowl doesnt' seemt o want to fight. What will you do?

men of horror
21st January 2011, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
men of horror

With a smirk you approach teh pseudorock and tick it some mroe and the ditto laughs and turns into a purple blob before it catches sight of a nearby Pachirisu and morphs into it causing the electric squirlel to blink. What will you do now?

Meadow

Hmm, I walk up to it while looking around if I can fight some other pokemon.

*Murkrow
22nd January 2011, 03:19 PM
*Murkrow

Spotting the owl pokemon you reach for Rage's pokeball and the skarmory emerges with a loud cry before charging after the noctowl and getting in its way. The owl wants nothing more than to try and finish its game but rage won't let him. Instead, he challenges him to a battle. The noctowl doesnt' seemt o want to fight. What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

Well, we'll just join in the race as well! Rage will move out of the Noctowl's way and find out where the end point is.

Wolfsong
You shrug and walk on. Soon you come upon a Meditite, surprisingly, meditating. a Sneasel is sniffing around for something while a Riolu watches the Meditite.
What will you do?

men of horror
A quick glance round your surroundings reveals a Buneary and a Eevee. You reach the Ditto/Pachirisu who grins at you and starts to spark. The real Pachirisu backs away from you, but then jumps as a Meganium comes charging out of nowhere!
What will you do?

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 07:42 PM
Wolfsong
You shrug and walk on. Soon you come upon a Meditite, surprisingly, meditating. a Sneasel is sniffing around for something while a Riolu watches the Meditite.
What will you do?

East Caverns

Bingo. First i'll see if there is anything unusual about the riolu's coloration and try to determine its gender. Regardless, I'll send out Ranec my L.40.5 Umbreon to keep him from escaping with mean look. Then I'll have Ranec use focus energy and finish with yawn.

*Murkrow

Changing tactics, you ask the Noctowl where the finish line is as you instruct Rage to move out of the way. The metal bird reluctantly does so and the noctowl points with its wing at a Cloud in the shape of a torkoal in hte distance. What will you do now?

*Murkrow
26th January 2011, 01:04 PM
*Murkrow

Changing tactics, you ask the Noctowl where the finish line is as you instruct Rage to move out of the way. The metal bird reluctantly does so and the noctowl points with its wing at a Cloud in the shape of a torkoal in hte distance. What will you do now?

Shrine of the Sun

GO! Rage will use Agility straight away to get in front of the Noctowl and then blast it with a Swift (because playing fair is no fun) before flying on. Me and Ry will try and keep up.

Wolfsong
The Riolu is normal coloured and after watching for a while, you think it's male. However, you know you want to catch it regardless and bring out your Umbreon. The Riolu stares curiously at Ranec and doesn't even seem to care as Mean Look is used. Ranec crouches and focuses himself, when the Riolu suddenly glows. Ranec Yawns widely, but at the same time, the Riolu multiplies! You're now facing six Riolu and you can't tell yet if Yawn worked.

Wolfsong
26th January 2011, 10:59 PM
Wolfsong
The Riolu is normal coloured and after watching for a while, you think it's male. However, you know you want to catch it regardless and bring out your Umbreon. The Riolu stares curiously at Ranec and doesn't even seem to care as Mean Look is used. Ranec crouches and focuses himself, when the Riolu suddenly glows. Ranec Yawns widely, but at the same time, the Riolu multiplies! You're now facing six Riolu and you can't tell yet if Yawn worked.

East Caverns

Okay Ranec, Baton Pass to Kumar my L.34 White persian with black stripes. THen Kumar will use swift and then he will then taunt the riolu.

*Murkrow

Rage shoots ahead with his agility and the noctowl not to be outdone uses an agility himself. With an angry cry Rage spits out several heatseeking star shaped missiles. With an angry cry, the noctowl beats his wings sending a chilling blast of spectral wind at Rage as you and Ry try to keep up. When you look, the birds are about halfway there. What will you do now?

*Murkrow
30th January 2011, 01:10 PM
*Murkrow

Rage shoots ahead with his agility and the noctowl not to be outdone uses an agility himself. With an angry cry Rage spits out several heatseeking star shaped missiles. With an angry cry, the noctowl beats his wings sending a chilling blast of spectral wind at Rage as you and Ry try to keep up. When you look, the birds are about halfway there. What will you do now?

Shrine of the Sun

Oh, screw it. Ry will use Extremespeed to get us closer to the Noctowl and then she'll use Twister on it. When it's trapped, Rage will turn around and smack it with Meteor Mash.

Wolfsong
Ranec vanishes back in his ball as he switches out for Kumar. Your Persian snarls and shoots a stream of stars at the six Riolu. They try to dodge out of the way, but only two make it. As the clones vanish, the remaining two run forward and punch Kumar. He winces and swears at the Riolu who hesitate, then look angry. They don't seem to be getting sleepy.
What will you do?

men of horror
30th January 2011, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Murkrow
men of horror

A quick glance round your surroundings reveals a Buneary and a Eevee. You reach the Ditto/Pachirisu who grins at you and starts to spark. The real Pachirisu backs away from you, but then jumps as a Meganium comes charging out of nowhere!
What will you do?

Meadow

I take some steps back and stand still hoping it has no bad intentions.

*Murkrow
5th February 2011, 11:09 AM
men of horror
You step back a little, unsure what the Meganium is doing. It rushes past you, but that happens to glance round and do a double take. Skidding to a halt, it turns then bounds over and starts to give you a once-over. It doesn't seem to be dangerous but doesn't seem to understand personal space, either.
What will you do?

Wolfsong
5th February 2011, 05:24 PM
*growls i had it done and went to post and it lost everything....

Wolfsong
Ranec vanishes back in his ball as he switches out for Kumar. Your Persian snarls and shoots a stream of stars at the six Riolu. They try to dodge out of the way, but only two make it. As the clones vanish, the remaining two run forward and punch Kumar. He winces and swears at the Riolu who hesitate, then look angry. They don't seem to be getting sleepy.
What will you do?

East Caverns

Okay Kumar will use another swift before i will recall him and send out Sunita my L.7 dratini who will use thunder wave and finish with supersonic.

*Murkrow

Deciding to change tactics you whisper to Ry what you want her to do and you hold on tight as she suddenly darts forward and hits the noctowl before he even realizes it. He flaps his wings getting ready to take off in an evasive aerial maneuver but Your pidgeotto was ready for it and trapped him in a twister before he could get away. With a loud cry he created an uproar as beats his wings tying to escape the twister. Rage used the opportunity to smake him hard with his meteor mash attack. A crack was heard as the owl shrieked in pain and his left wing dangled uselessly as he tried to keep himself flying with just his right and failing. What will you do?

men of horror
6th February 2011, 02:15 PM
men of horror

You step back a little, unsure what the Meganium is doing. It rushes past you, but that happens to glance round and do a double take. Skidding to a halt, it turns then bounds over and starts to give you a once-over. It doesn't seem to be dangerous but doesn't seem to understand personal space, either.
What will you do?

Meadow

Hmm, well I stay where I am and slowly move my hand to it in order to pet it. But I nevertheless I stay alert.

*Murkrow
7th February 2011, 01:19 PM
*Murkrow

Deciding to change tactics you whisper to Ry what you want her to do and you hold on tight as she suddenly darts forward and hits the noctowl before he even realizes it. He flaps his wings getting ready to take off in an evasive aerial maneuver but Your pidgeotto was ready for it and trapped him in a twister before he could get away. With a loud cry he created an uproar as beats his wings tying to escape the twister. Rage used the opportunity to smake him hard with his meteor mash attack. A crack was heard as the owl shrieked in pain and his left wing dangled uselessly as he tried to keep himself flying with just his right and failing. What will you do?

Can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball please?

Shrine of the Sun

Oh. Whoops. Rage will grab the Noctowl and hold it up while I chuck a Pokeball at it.

Wolfsong
Kumar lets loose another Swift barrage which destroys the remaining clone. The real Riolu charges forward for another punch as you switch in SapphireSunita. As the punch connects with her, she squeals and lets loose a Thunder Wave. As the Riolu is paralysed to thr spot, she blasts it with a Supersonic and you see its eyes cross.
What will you do?

men of horror
The Meganium is still checking you out as you carefully put your hand out. It seems completely oblivious until you're about to touch it, at which point it grabs your han and starts to chew on it. You try and pull your hand out but it tightens its hold and winks at you.
What will you do?

men of horror
7th February 2011, 02:26 PM
men of horror

The Meganium is still checking you out as you carefully put your hand out. It seems completely oblivious until you're about to touch it, at which point it grabs your han and starts to chew on it. You try and pull your hand out but it tightens its hold and winks at you.
What will you do?

Meadow

I gently try to pull my hand while asking it to release its grip. If that does`t work I...then maybe a tickle under its chin will make it open its mouth.

*Murkrow
10th February 2011, 02:12 PM
men of horror~
The Meganium rolls its eyes when you politely ask it to let go of you. Standing on your tip-toes, you reach out and begin to tickle its chin. It squirms and pulls away, dragging you with it. You continue your tickling the best you can and eventually it starts to laugh and drops you. As you regain your balance, it trots round and begins to rub its head against your side.
What will you do?

Wolfsong
10th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Wolfsong
Kumar lets loose another Swift barrage which destroys the remaining clone. The real Riolu charges forward for another punch as you switch in SapphireSunita. As the punch connects with her, she squeals and lets loose a Thunder Wave. As the Riolu is paralysed to thr spot, she blasts it with a Supersonic and you see its eyes cross.
What will you do?

East Caverns

Sunita will wrap herself around the riolu as tightly as she can and then she will blast him with two point blank dragonbreaths.

*Murkrow

*hands over the balls* Realizing the Noctowl's new predicument you wince and motion for Rage to grab it. The owl gives a feeble hoot as a pokeball is chunked at it and in he goes. The ball wobbles once twice, three times and the ding is heard. Just as it starts to fall Rage grabs it in his talons. Congrats. You caught a L.15 Male Noctowl. What will you do?

men of horror
11th February 2011, 12:14 PM
men of horror

The Meganium rolls its eyes when you politely ask it to let go of you. Standing on your tip-toes, you reach out and begin to tickle its chin. It squirms and pulls away, dragging you with it. You continue your tickling the best you can and eventually it starts to laugh and drops you. As you regain your balance, it trots round and begins to rub its head against your side.
What will you do
Meadow

I smile at the maganiums antics and then I slowly try to pet its head again but I stay cautious to make sure the meganium grabs my hand again. Then I`ll ask if it has a trainer or it is living here alone.

*Murkrow
16th February 2011, 12:57 PM
*Murkrow

*hands over the balls* Realizing the Noctowl's new predicument you wince and motion for Rage to grab it. The owl gives a feeble hoot as a pokeball is chunked at it and in he goes. The ball wobbles once twice, three times and the ding is heard. Just as it starts to fall Rage grabs it in his talons. Congrats. You caught a L.15 Male Noctowl. What will you do?

I'll decide on his egg moves/L10 TM later. I'd like to switch to the Meadow please.

Wolfsong~
The Riolu gains control of his body briefly, but with the confusion still kicking in he staggers around blankly. Sunita charges in and wraps herself around him. She winces as the static crackles against her body but exhales and engulfs the Riolu in a Dragonbreath. As the attack finishes, you're about to command a second one, when you notice the Riolu has gone limp and its eyes are blank.
What will you do?

men of horror~
The Meganium is too busy nuzzling you to notice you reaching out again. You pet its head gently and it stops, closing its eyes and obviously enjoying the sensation. Asking it if it's wild or owned by a trainer, if opens one eye, mutters 'wild' and closes its eye again.
What will you do?

Wolfsong
16th February 2011, 05:34 PM
Wolfsong~
The Riolu gains control of his body briefly, but with the confusion still kicking in he staggers around blankly. Sunita charges in and wraps herself around him. She winces as the static crackles against her body but exhales and engulfs the Riolu in a Dragonbreath. As the attack finishes, you're about to command a second one, when you notice the Riolu has gone limp and its eyes are blank.
What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll toss an Ultra Ball at him

*Murkrow

Having caught the noctowl, you opt for a change of scenery and Ry takes you to the Meadow where you pause taking in hte scenery letting your pidgeotto take a breather. Once she's ready to go, the two of you start looking around and you soon encounter a turtwig sniffing curiously at a kecleon. A Budew giggles at that while a shinx takes a nap. What will you do?

men of horror
17th February 2011, 12:53 PM
men of horror

The Meganium is too busy nuzzling you to notice you reaching out again. You pet its head gently and it stops, closing its eyes and obviously enjoying the sensation. Asking it if it's wild or owned by a trainer, if opens one eye, mutters 'wild' and closes its eye again.
What will you do?

Meadow

I continue to pet and tickle it for a while. Then I ask is if it wants to join me.

*Murkrow
17th March 2011, 01:52 PM
Sorry for vanishing for a month.

*Murkrow

Having caught the noctowl, you opt for a change of scenery and Ry takes you to the Meadow where you pause taking in hte scenery letting your pidgeotto take a breather. Once she's ready to go, the two of you start looking around and you soon encounter a turtwig sniffing curiously at a kecleon. A Budew giggles at that while a shinx takes a nap. What will you do?

Meadow

We'll continue on.

Wolfsong~
Sunita unravels and the Riolu crumples to the floor. You fling an Ultra Ball and watch as he gets sucked inside. The ball shakes a couple of times before clicking shut.

Congratulations!
Riolu L7 M

What will you do?

men of horror~
You relax and observe your surroundings for a while as you pet the Meganium. After a bit, you look around and casually ask if it'd like to come with you. Meganium doesn't look at you, but a wide grin spreads over it face.
What will you do?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th March 2011, 02:46 PM
I'd like to explore a place that suits me well. If I've understood correctly, again, I have now 1 Master Ball?

North Caverns

*Murkrow
20th March 2011, 08:35 AM
Mikachu~ Welcome! Yes, you get a Master Ball plus 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls (Fast/Heavy/Lure/Stun/Crystal).

Looking carefully at your map, you decide to head to the North Caverns first. As you approach the entrance, a shadow moves overhead; you look up in surprise as a Drifblim floats casually past and enters the cave. You follow it into the tunnel where a Sneasel is scratching around on the floor. A Jynx is doing her hair and a Pawniard is skulking around in the shadows.
What will you do?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th March 2011, 12:21 PM
Thank you *Murkrow! Do I have to state the Special Balls? Or are they automatically one Fast, one Heavy, one Lure, one Stun and one Crystal?

Mikachu~ Welcome! Yes, you get a Master Ball plus 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls (Fast/Heavy/Lure/Stun/Crystal).

Looking carefully at your map, you decide to head to the North Caverns first. As you approach the entrance, a shadow moves overhead; you look up in surprise as a Drifblim floats casually past and enters the cave. You follow it into the tunnel where a Sneasel is scratching around on the floor. A Jynx is doing her hair and a Pawniard is skulking around in the shadows.
What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll approach the Jynx.

men of horror
20th March 2011, 12:28 PM
men of horror

You relax and observe your surroundings for a while as you pet the Meganium. After a bit, you look around and casually ask if it'd like to come with you. Meganium doesn't look at you, but a wide grin spreads over it face.
What will you do?

Meadow

I`ll take out a pokeball and show it to the meganium to emphasize my point about joining.

[

*Murkrow
22nd March 2011, 11:14 AM
Mikachu~ You can choose what you want.

After having a good look at the Pokemon selection in front of you, you decide to carefully approach the Jynx. She is still busy tidying her hair and doesn't seem to even realise you're there. You hesitate for a second, at which point the Pawniard suddenly sniggers and runs off. Jynx looks round at the sound, spots you, wails and dives behind the nearest icicle.
What will you do?

men of horror~
You tug an empty Pokeball from your belt and hold it out to the Meganium. It looks back over at you, down at the ball, then grabs it in its mouth. It chews on the Pokeball for a second, then slams it back into your hand. As it lets go, the top flicks open and Meganium turns red and vanishes inside. The ball clicks shut with a ping.

Congratulations!
Meganium L19 M

What will you do?

Wolfsong
22nd March 2011, 01:49 PM
Wolfsong~
Sunita unravels and the Riolu crumples to the floor. You fling an Ultra Ball and watch as he gets sucked inside. The ball shakes a couple of times before clicking shut.

Congratulations!
Riolu L7 M

What will you do?

Eastern Caverns

His name will be Tony and his ability inner focus and he'll have Blaze Kick as his bom. I'll then head for the Magnetic NOrth (Lani [arcanine] has the Rock Smash SM)

*Murkrow

Continuing on, ignoring the pokemon you head deeper into hte meadow where you come across a Cherubi following a Kangaskhan. YOu pause and watch as the cherubi steps around a young Rufflett. THe kangaskhan pauses to look around, her mothering instincts on high alert as she tries to spot its family. What will you do?

men of horror
22nd March 2011, 02:50 PM
men of horror

You tug an empty Pokeball from your belt and hold it out to the Meganium. It looks back over at you, down at the ball, then grabs it in its mouth. It chews on the Pokeball for a second, then slams it back into your hand. As it lets go, the top flicks open and Meganium turns red and vanishes inside. The ball clicks shut with a ping.

Congratulations!
Meganium L19 M

What will you do?

Meadow

Great. I will call it Blayla with overgrown. I take the ball and then I look around the meadow to see if there are currently any other pokemon in my view.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd March 2011, 12:48 AM
I think I'll still go with one of each balls, it's easiest to remember I think.

Mikachu~ You can choose what you want.

After having a good look at the Pokemon selection in front of you, you decide to carefully approach the Jynx. She is still busy tidying her hair and doesn't seem to even realise you're there. You hesitate for a second, at which point the Pawniard suddenly sniggers and runs off. Jynx looks round at the sound, spots you, wails and dives behind the nearest icicle.
What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll still approach the Jynx carefully, and also, now try to chat with it.

Charles Legend
25th March 2011, 06:22 PM
Charles Legend I'm so glad you recapped what was going on, on the previous page. x_x

You send out your Ursaring who bends down and gives the crying Teddiursa a prod. He looks up, then gasp and hugs her claw before bursting into tears again. Claire looks a little embarrassed but pats him on the head.
While the little scene plays out, you eye the Paras. Pulling out a ball missing its occupant, you point it at the bug. A light shoots out and the Paras vanishes inside. You've finally got your Paras back!

Err sorry about that *Murkrow

Meadow

hum tell them I'm sorry and explain that a group of Pokémon said an Ursaring was causing them problems. that's why I caught you Clair however had I talked to you and see that you were just hunting for your cub I would have left you alone other then asking you to hunt some place else.

Clair what would you rather do would you like to be released or have Teddiursa join us?

~Charles Legend

*Murkrow
2nd April 2011, 10:15 AM
*Murkrow

Continuing on, ignoring the pokemon you head deeper into hte meadow where you come across a Cherubi following a Kangaskhan. YOu pause and watch as the cherubi steps around a young Rufflett. THe kangaskhan pauses to look around, her mothering instincts on high alert as she tries to spot its family. What will you do?

Meadow

<3 I'll have a look at the Rufflet if there's anything different about it. Regardless, I'll then have Ry use Attract, hit it with a few Steel Wings and then chuck a Poke Ball at it.

Wolfsong~
You send out your Arcanine and hop onto her back as she starts to pound the ground. After a few minutes the ground crumbles and you tumble down into the cave below. You land surprisingly lightly and have a good look round. A Rotum is sparking up above you while off to your left you can see a Pikachu and Emolga chasing each other.
What will you do?

men of horror~
You Bayla's Pokeball into your pocket while scanning the Meadow to see what's changed. A Slakoth has appeared on the scene and is slowly ambling over the grass close to a Sawsbuck who is grazing peacefully. A Minun is curled up under a bush.
What will you do?

Mikachu~
You edge over to the icicle as the Jynx sticks her head round it, see's you and ducks behind it again. You grope around for a good conversation starter and begin to talk about the Crystal Caves. The Jynx stays behind the icicle but when you pause, you hear her moving around.
What will you do?

Charles Legend That was meant as a compiment. :) Saved me going through all the previous updates to catch up with what was going on.

Clair picks up her son as you apologise for catching her, to which she merely shrugs and waves her claw in a 'forget it' manner. When you mention releasing her she looks shocked so you quickly add Teddiursa could join you team as well. She smiles at that and says if you're willing to have him, then she'd prefer for him to come along as well.
What will you do?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2011, 02:15 PM
Mikachu~
You edge over to the icicle as the Jynx sticks her head round it, see's you and ducks behind it again. You grope around for a good conversation starter and begin to talk about the Crystal Caves. The Jynx stays behind the icicle but when you pause, you hear her moving around.
What will you do?

North Caverns

Stay there and keep trying to chat, commenting nicely the Jynx's hair.

Charles Legend
4th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Charles Legend That was meant as a compiment. :) Saved me going through all the previous updates to catch up with what was going on.

Clair picks up her son as you apologies for catching her, to which she merely shrugs and waves her claw in a 'forget it' manner. When you mention releasing her she looks shocked so you quickly add Teddiursa could join you team as well. She smiles at that and says if you're willing to have him, then she'd prefer for him to come along as well.

What will you do?Oh ok..

Meadow

Teddiursa Welcome to the family, again I am very sorry for separating you and your mom, Lance.

Rubs his head. "Lance this won't take long" *taps him with a Pokéball and after he is caught I'll let him right back out into his mom's arms*

~Charles Legend

DarkestLight
9th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Ok

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2011, 01:12 PM
I'll let a CC worker reply, but first allow me to refer you to this question (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html#Q28) on the FAQ page.

Checking out the whole FAQ and rules thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2141)would also be a good idea if you haven't read them yet.

men of horror
9th April 2011, 02:58 PM
men of horror

You Bayla's Pokeball into your pocket while scanning the Meadow to see what's changed. A Slakoth has appeared on the scene and is slowly ambling over the grass close to a Sawsbuck who is grazing peacefully. A Minun is curled up under a bush.

What will you do?

Meadow

I`ll carefully approach the Sawsbuck and I try to be as quiet as possible while doing that.

mario72486
17th April 2011, 09:44 PM
I'd like to try catching something here. I recently adopted a Chimchar, whom I shall call Inferno. He's only Level 6, so he's a bit on the nervous side, but I'm sure he'll manage. I had Thunderpunch bred on, as well.

I guess my best bet would be to start in the Meadow.

Edit:

Oops, forgot that Adopted and Captured don't mix...

Well, I'd still like to start in the Meadow. Better odds of getting something useful to go along with what I adopted earlier.

Wolfsong
26th April 2011, 08:59 PM
I'll try and post an update by thursday. Meant to have one posted by today but between storms and the fact that some keys on my keyboard aren't workign (and its the ones i use most of the time. if nothing else i'll get a new keyboard after work tomorrow

Wolfsong
28th April 2011, 11:08 PM
Had to buy a new keyboard[

Wolfsong~
You send out your Arcanine and hop onto her back as she starts to pound the ground. After a few minutes the ground crumbles and you tumble down into the cave below. You land surprisingly lightly and have a good look round. A Rotum is sparking up above you while off to your left you can see a Pikachu and Emolga chasing each other.
What will you do?

Magnetic NOrth

I'll smile at the emolga and contine to look around

*Murkrow

Stepping closer to the tiny bird, you notice that his coloring is normal. The kangaskhan snarls a warning but Ry is preening her feathers as she works on attracting the rufflett. Soon, the tiny eaglet is staring at her. When Ry takes to the air and falls towards the rufflett her wings a steely gray the kangaskhan intercepts and punches ry who retaliates with her other wing. The rufflett cries in protest at the kangskhan hitting Ry. What will you do?

Mikachu Yukitatsu

Finally coming up with a topic to talk about you mention how you like her hair. The movement you hear stops and although she's still hiding behind the icicle, she poks her head out and looks at you. What will you do?

Charles Legend

The teddiursa trusting you that it won't take long steps back and lets you catch him. He is enveloped in a bright light and sucked inside the pokeball. It doesn't even rock once as the ding sounds almost immediately. Congrats, you caught a L.8 M Teddiursa.You release him then stand back and watch the family reunion take place. A Swablu chirps happily from a nearby tree. What will you do?

men of horror

Upon noticing the grazing buck, you try to silently approach but you manage to accidentaly step on a twig. When it snaps the Sawabuck jerks his head up instantly alert. He spots you. The deer pokemon doesn't run, but he is eyeing you cautiously. WHat will you do?

mario72486

Welcome to the CCCC. *hands over a Master Ball as well as 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice* You take a step into hte meadow and look around. You quickly notice a Magneton tryign to hide behind a rock while a electrike chases after a chatot barking happily. A budew rests against a nearby tree. What will you do?

mario72486
29th April 2011, 06:25 AM
I'll gingerly approach the Electrike, dropping to a knee to appear less threatening. I'll try to call it over in a soft and encouraging voice if it is within vocal range.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th April 2011, 01:11 PM
I sure hope you survive the strom and be OK...

Mikachu Yukitatsu

Finally coming up with a topic to talk about you mention how you like her hair. The movement you hear stops and although she's still hiding behind the icicle, she poks her head out and looks at you. What will you do?

North Caverns

Carry on the small talk and ask if she'd like to come with me.

men of horror
28th May 2011, 11:28 AM
men of horror

Upon noticing the grazing buck, you try to silently approach but you manage to accidentaly step on a twig. When it snaps the Sawabuck jerks his head up instantly alert. He spots you. The deer pokemon doesn't run, but he is eyeing you cautiously. WHat will you do?

What will you do?

Meadow

I slowly walk closer to it, trying to walk as quiet as possible.

Wolfsong
15th July 2012, 01:58 PM
Help wanted: I am looking for someone to help in the CCCC, Kiosk, and battle arena. If you're interested contact me via PM or over aim at wolf1998us. New or old to teh ac/cc forum anyone expressing interest is encouraged to try

With that being said, to anyone still wanting to continue where they left off please repost your last post and i'll do my best to be active. i know i have another week before i can even think about going back to work irl.

I'm also giving Darkfire/Skye Phoenix. Phoenix is a L.5 female pidgey wiht the keen eye ability and knows Tackle, Sand Attack, Swift, Hidden Power Fire, Razor Wind, Faint Attack, Tailwind. Her parents are Hannah's (*Murkrow's) Ryau and Rage. She's still mainly appear in my stories but she wont' be battling. In fact she might just spend time between both of our teams for now but if any leveleng goes it'll be for darkfire/skye to do

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 10:46 AM
'sigh' I didn't want to come to this decision, but I'm releasing Dezo (my captured male Flygon) from my team...I once thought he was a great fit for the team, but now I just can't see myself battling with him, not to mention that he isn't as good a fit as I thought, so here I am, back for one last trip (I don't remember how many Pokeballs, Great Balls, or Ultra Balls I had back then a few years ago, but considering I asked for them on nearly every Monday I was here, I should still have plenty of each, right?).

Anyway, I'd like to go to the Desert please...I'm feeling Dezo's Deflection Coat would be a better fit on a different Pokemon.

Skye
23rd July 2012, 05:07 PM
Darkfire
Starmie calls another wave of water, which hits Skarmory, but seems to annoy it more than hurt it. Skarmory's wings glow a bright white, as it charges and connects with Starmie, knocking Starmie on it's back. Umbreon takes this opening to hurtle more rocks at Skarmory, which grounds the bird. You throw a crystal ball before it can regroup itself. The ball shakes violently, once, twice, three times...CAUGHT!! Congratulations, you caught a Skarmory(Male) Lv.10!!
Pikachu and Mareep take this time to thank you and rest after a long hard battle.
What will you do now?

Meadow

I'd like to head to the East Caverns.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 06:15 PM
Knight of Time

Sorry to hear that. As you head into the desert a sandstorm begins immediately. As you try to look through the swirling stand, you spot a battle between a Gible and a Larvitar. What will you do?

Skye

Satisified with your capture, you decide to leave the Meadow and after consulting a map you head towards the East Caverns. Once you reach your location, you find a Tyrogue grumbling as a Spiritomb mocks him. What will you do?

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 06:17 PM
Knight of Time

Sorry to hear that. As you head into the desert a sandstorm begins immediately. As you try to look through the swirling stand, you spot a battle between a Gible and a Larvitar. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep going.

Edit: Whoops, almost forgot to quote there, sorry (I'm a little rusty here).

Edit 2: Being that it's Monday, and that I can't remember how many Pokeballs, Great Balls, or Ultra Balls I had prior to catching Draco (my male Salamence), can I have one of each, please?

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 06:51 PM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Not seeing anythign that interests you you continue on heading deeper into hte desert. A Houndour yelps as a Golett suddenly appears in front of him. What will you do?

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 06:55 PM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Not seeing anythign that interests you you continue on heading deeper into hte desert. A Houndour yelps as a Golett suddenly appears in front of him. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep moving.

Skye
23rd July 2012, 07:12 PM
Skye

Satisified with your capture, you decide to leave the Meadow and after consulting a map you head towards the East Caverns. Once you reach your location, you find a Tyrogue grumbling as a Spiritomb mocks him. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll keep moving. That Spiritomb will get what's coming to him in due time.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 07:23 PM
Knight of Time

Moving on, you head deeper into the desert. YOu haven't gotten far when you see anotehr larvitar. Only this time its walking on top of a rolling geodude where an Onyx watches on in interest. What will you do?

Skye

Not interested in getting involved in the increasingly volitile situation, you move onwards. You haven't gotten far when you spot a Mienfoo meditating in teh center of teh cavern. A sharpedo swims in a small pond keeping a wary eye on the fighter. You hear the sounds of kicking and turning to peer in teh shadows you see a Blaziken working out. What will you do?

Skye
23rd July 2012, 07:27 PM
Skye

Not interested in getting involved in the increasingly volitile situation, you move onwards. You haven't gotten far when you spot a Mienfoo meditating in teh center of teh cavern. A sharpedo swims in a small pond keeping a wary eye on the fighter. You hear the sounds of kicking and turning to peer in teh shadows you see a Blaziken working out. What will you do?

East Caverns

Oh... all very, very tempting Pokemon, but not what I have in mind right now :3 I'll offer Blaziken a friendly wave before traveling deeper into the caverns.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 07:30 PM
Knight of Time

Moving on, you head deeper into the desert. YOu haven't gotten far when you see anotehr larvitar. Only this time its walking on top of a rolling geodude where an Onyx watches on in interest. What will you do?

Desert

lol, that Larvitar's little trick there reminds me a lot of something Kirby (the video game character) can do in Kirby's Dream Land 2 and 3 when he's riding Rick the hamster and has the Stone ability (where Rick turns into a boulder, and Kirby can go left or right while Rick is rolling in his boulder form; he doesn't even fall off but is still vulnerable to attack where he's standing)...anyway, the Onix is also slightly tempting, but not the Pokemon I came here for, so I'll move on again.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 08:56 PM
Skye

Tempted by the pokemon, you give the blaziken a wave and he responds by shooting a stream of fire towards the exit lighting the way. Taking the hint, you hurry on and immediately crash into a scraggy and the two of you go tumbling. You hear a barkign laughter and look up to see a houndour thoroughly amused by your tumble into hte scraggy who is glaring daggers in your direction.

Knight of Time

Though the Onyx is tempting, you pursue onwards. Narrowly avoiding tripping over a shieldon and Sandile who are watching a Cyndaquil and a Phanpy having a rollout race. What will you do?

Skye
23rd July 2012, 09:02 PM
Skye

Tempted by the pokemon, you give the blaziken a wave and he responds by shooting a stream of fire towards the exit lighting the way. Taking the hint, you hurry on and immediately crash into a scraggy and the two of you go tumbling. You hear a barkign laughter and look up to see a houndour thoroughly amused by your tumble into hte scraggy who is glaring daggers in your direction.

East Caverns

Thud, roll roll... ow. That wasn't graceful of me. I'm going to make sure that I have all of my Pokeballs in order before apologizing to the Scraggy and telling him that I was just a bit startled by the Blaziken's fire. Then, I'll continue on my pursuit, knowing it'll be a long journey before I find exactly what I'm looking for.

Knight of Time
24th July 2012, 06:34 AM
Knight of Time

Though the Onyx is tempting, you pursue onwards. Narrowly avoiding tripping over a shieldon and Sandile who are watching a Cyndaquil and a Phanpy having a rollout race. What will you do?

Desert

The Sandile is yet another tempting Pokemon...but I'm going to keep looking.

Wolfsong
24th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Skye

Climbing to your feet, you check to make sure that you didn't lose any of your belongings before turning and apologizing to the Scraggy. He looks at you skeptically, until you explain the reason for your hasty exit. He shrugs before waking over ang knocking the laughing houndour out and sits down to relax. With a shrug, you continue onwards where you find a Gible watching a Sawk competing agaisnt a Timburr. Takign another step into hte room you see that there is also a Vullaby watchign the competition. What will you do.

Knight of Time

Another tempting pokemon but still not quite what you're looking for has you continuing deeper into the desert. Pausing to take a sip of water out of the canteen, you look around as you wipe sweat from your forehead. An Anorith watches you warily until you put the canteen away as a Rhyperior watches a Hippopotas playing in the sand. What will you do?

Skye
24th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Skye

Climbing to your feet, you check to make sure that you didn't lose any of your belongings before turning and apologizing to the Scraggy. He looks at you skeptically, until you explain the reason for your hasty exit. He shrugs before waking over ang knocking the laughing houndour out and sits down to relax. With a shrug, you continue onwards where you find a Gible watching a Sawk competing agaisnt a Timburr. Takign another step into hte room you see that there is also a Vullaby watchign the competition. What will you do.

East Caverns

I learned my lesson from last time. I'll keep to myself and sneak on past. >.> I'm getting a bit lonely, though. I think I'll let Anubis (purple glowing shiny Umbreon) out, give him a good pet, then resume my search.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 07:41 AM
Knight of Time

Another tempting pokemon but still not quite what you're looking for has you continuing deeper into the desert. Pausing to take a sip of water out of the canteen, you look around as you wipe sweat from your forehead. An Anorith watches you warily until you put the canteen away as a Rhyperior watches a Hippopotas playing in the sand. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
26th July 2012, 10:07 PM
Skye

Deciding that you want company, you reach for one of the pokeballs on your belt and release the pokemon resting inside. A shiny Umbreaon with a purple glow emerges and you hear a gasp from the mouth of the cave. Turning you see a purrloin staring unashamedly at Anubis. A Meditite rolls its eyes and shoves the purrloin out of the mouth of teh cave and into a Sawk before he coud sidestep out of the way. What will you do now?

Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, searchign for that one particular pokemon that you want for your team. A Gligar is laughing and pointing at a grounded Whiscash. O.o A Durant scuttles by trying to avoid being drawn into the situation as does a Darumaka. What will you do?

Skye
26th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Skye

Deciding that you want company, you reach for one of the pokeballs on your belt and release the pokemon resting inside. A shiny Umbreaon with a purple glow emerges and you hear a gasp from the mouth of the cave. Turning you see a purrloin staring unashamedly at Anubis. A Meditite rolls its eyes and shoves the purrloin out of the mouth of teh cave and into a Sawk before he coud sidestep out of the way. What will you do now?

East Caverns

Well... that's... quite the reaction xD Anubis (Umbreon) and I will keep on going...

Knight of Time
27th July 2012, 05:20 AM
Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, searchign for that one particular pokemon that you want for your team. A Gligar is laughing and pointing at a grounded Whiscash. O.o A Durant scuttles by trying to avoid being drawn into the situation as does a Darumaka. What will you do?

Desert

As usual, I'll keep looking around.

Wolfsong
28th July 2012, 11:31 PM
Skye

Anubis shakes his head as his rings glow brighter as the two of you head deeper into the East Caverns. A Machop jumps from the shadows and yells "BOO!" A Timburr quickly knocks him out with his two by four giving the two of you an apologetic look as he gos back to minding his own business. A Throh tosses him into the room you just came from. A Croagunk slinks into the shadows, not wanting any part of this. You can just barely make out two forms standing in the entrance to the next room. What will do?

Knight of Time

Continuing on, you hit by a strong jolt. Looking down, you see that you stepped on a Stunfisk. A Gible watches curious to see how you will react. A Pawniard is trying to impress a group of pokmeon that consists of a Roggenrola, an Archeops, a Tepig, and a Drilbur. What will you do?

Skye
29th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Skye

Anubis shakes his head as his rings glow brighter as the two of you head deeper into the East Caverns. A Machop jumps from the shadows and yells "BOO!" A Timburr quickly knocks him out with his two by four giving the two of you an apologetic look as he gos back to minding his own business. A Throh tosses him into the room you just came from. A Croagunk slinks into the shadows, not wanting any part of this. You can just barely make out two forms standing in the entrance to the next room. What will do?

East Caverns

Ah! Well, at least he's gone. @.@ I'll just wave to them and keep going. Gonna check out what's in the next room.

Knight of Time
29th July 2012, 02:24 PM
Knight of Time

Continuing on, you hit by a strong jolt. Looking down, you see that you stepped on a Stunfisk. A Gible watches curious to see how you will react. A Pawniard is trying to impress a group of pokmeon that consists of a Roggenrola, an Archeops, a Tepig, and a Drilbur. What will you do?

Desert

Ouch, that's definitely misfortune there (I had a slight feeling that might happen if I encountered a Stunfisk)...I'm going to apologize to the Stunfisk, telling it I didn't mean to step on it, before I cautiously move on (on a side note, the Drilbur is very, very tempting).

Wolfsong
31st July 2012, 10:30 PM
I'm releasing Tony my riolu

Skye

Waving, you hurry into the next room where the forms you saw revealed a dozing Absol and Zorua. A Mankey is trying to get rid of soem scratches on the wall of the cave. A closer look revealed the marks formed Dark Rules. A Mienshao hurries over to help. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Quickly apologizing to teh stunfisk, you hurry onwards watching where you place your feet now. When you finally need to stop and take a drink of water, you look around. A Volcarona flaps its wings and watches you curiously. A Simisear mumbles "Showoff," as a Tirtouga tells him to hush. What will you do?

Skye
31st July 2012, 10:52 PM
Skye

Waving, you hurry into the next room where the forms you saw revealed a dozing Absol and Zorua. A Mankey is trying to get rid of soem scratches on the wall of the cave. A closer look revealed the marks formed Dark Rules. A Mienshao hurries over to help. What will you do?

East Caverns

Well. Not what I was looking for, but not something I can resist. I'll approach Mankey and Mienshao and offer to help them out. I'll ask Anubis (Umbreon) to use his Hidden Power (Rock) to try to remove the markings.

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 10:06 AM
Knight of Time

Quickly apologizing to teh stunfisk, you hurry onwards watching where you place your feet now. When you finally need to stop and take a drink of water, you look around. A Volcarona flaps its wings and watches you curiously. A Simisear mumbles "Showoff," as a Tirtouga tells him to hush. What will you do?

Desert

I'm happy I'm getting to see some fully evolved Unova Pokemon, but seeing as there's still no sign of the Pokemon I'm seeking, I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
2nd August 2012, 12:22 AM
Skye

Clearly tempted, you head over to the fighters and offer the help of your umbreaon. He gived you a look as he reluctantly helps them out. The mankey nods and scameprs off, but the Mienshao watches you warily. "What do you want?" it asks as a Purrloin hisses at you for messing up his hard work. What will you do?

Knight of Time

After admiring the evolved pokemon, you continue onwards. Soon you come across a Barboach starign up at a Flygon. A Cubone hides behind a Golem as a Pignite and an Archen glare at him. What will you do?

Skye
2nd August 2012, 12:44 AM
Skye

Clearly tempted, you head over to the fighters and offer the help of your umbreaon. He gived you a look as he reluctantly helps them out. The mankey nods and scameprs off, but the Mienshao watches you warily. "What do you want?" it asks as a Purrloin hisses at you for messing up his hard work. What will you do?

East Caverns

"I'm just here to see the sights and expand my team. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining," is all I'll say for now. Though to the Purrloin, I'll just offer a light shrug. "You have to share the caverns, surely you can find a better place to write than on the walls where it might bother others? Maybe get some stone slabs?" I'll then thank Anubis (Umbreon) for helping out, despite his reluctance.

Knight of Time
2nd August 2012, 05:49 AM
Knight of Time

After admiring the evolved pokemon, you continue onwards. Soon you come across a Barboach starign up at a Flygon. A Cubone hides behind a Golem as a Pignite and an Archen glare at him. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm, another Flygon...

Well, I'm not going after this one, so I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
3rd August 2012, 08:13 PM
Skye

Before you can say anything to the purlloin, she's gone. There is a brief pause as a racket draws near and you look up to see a sparring Monferno and Gallade move into the room with their referee a Lucario. In response, you turn to the pair. "I'm just here to see the sights and expand my team. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining." With that the mankey shakes his head and waves before disappearing back the way you came. The Mienshao tilts its head as it looks at you. "I'll consider it but first i want to come with and see what type of trianer you are before i make a decision." What will you do?

Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you narrowly avoid stepping onto anotehr Stunfisk. A Golett, a Litwik, a Bastiodon, and a Metagross are all huddled together talking as a Ferroseed and a Nidoking watch. What will you do?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 08:20 PM
Skye

Before you can say anything to the purlloin, she's gone. There is a brief pause as a racket draws near and you look up to see a sparring Monferno and Gallade move into the room with their referee a Lucario. In response, you turn to the pair. "I'm just here to see the sights and expand my team. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining." With that the mankey shakes his head and waves before disappearing back the way you came. The Mienshao tilts its head as it looks at you. "I'll consider it but first i want to come with and see what type of trianer you are before i make a decision." What will you do?

East Caverns

"That's fine. I'm still in search of a specific Pokemon. A ---..." insert name there, no hinting wanted or required. "So hopefully in the meanwhile..." I'll wave after the Mankey, then noting that the room is becoming a sparring place, I'll suggest to Anubis and Mienshao that we move onward. And onward we shall go.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 08:25 PM
Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you narrowly avoid stepping onto anotehr Stunfisk. A Golett, a Litwik, a Bastiodon, and a Metagross are all huddled together talking as a Ferroseed and a Nidoking watch. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm, a bunch of tempting Pokemon here, but I'm going to keep moving.

Wolfsong
3rd August 2012, 08:53 PM
Skye

You agree that the Mienshao's proposition sounds reasonible and realizing the cavern is getting full of sparring pokemon the three of you wisely move onwards. A bagon nervously pokes his head out of a small crevice. A Scraggy. an Axew, and a Sneasel trie to entice him otu but hte dragon shakes his head rapidly from side to side and looks over at hte far side of the cavern. There a Zoroark, a Machamp, a Krookodile, and Houndoom. What will you do?

Knight of Time

A Skarmory screeches and divebombs the area in front of you and flaps away with a screaming bonsly in its talon's. A Wormadam (Steel) sighs in relief as does a Durant. A Nidoqueen Is looking around for someone as an Archeops, an Emboar, and a Tirtouga argue about who's teh best. What will you do?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 08:59 PM
Skye

You agree that the Mienshao's proposition sounds reasonible and realizing the cavern is getting full of sparring pokemon the three of you wisely move onwards. A bagon nervously pokes his head out of a small crevice. A Scraggy. an Axew, and a Sneasel trie to entice him otu but hte dragon shakes his head rapidly from side to side and looks over at hte far side of the cavern. There a Zoroark, a Machamp, a Krookodile, and Houndoom. What will you do?

East Caverns

Well. Looking between the two groups, I'm not quite certain what's going on or if it's even related. I'll asp the group of un-evolved Pokemon if anything's wrong.

Wolfsong
3rd August 2012, 09:08 PM
Skye

THe sneasel looks up at you. They think we're weak becuase we haven't evolved. bagon tried to prove them wrong but failed. A Bisharp calls from teh doorway, adds "Spectac-" his words were cut short as a Riolu attacked him from behind. What will you do?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 09:17 PM
Skye

THe sneasel looks up at you. They think we're weak becuase we haven't evolved. bagon tried to prove them wrong but failed. A Bisharp calls from teh doorway, adds "Spectac-" his words were cut short as a Riolu attacked him from behind. What will you do?

East Caverns

Hehe. Well. Can't blame the Riolu. I'll speak up, so that the other group can hear me, saying "It's too bad they think that, because one day you'll be able to evolve if you want to. And cruelty isn't something that's easily forgotten..." I'll look back over to the group pointedly at that. Not that I brought any unevolved Pokemon with me, but still. "You're only as strong as you believe you can be. Maybe you're not where you want to be today, but who knows where you'll be tomorrow."

Wolfsong
3rd August 2012, 09:38 PM
Skye

The Bagon slowly emerges as he listens to what you say, as hte Mienshao nods in agreement. There's a loud roar and teh bagon tilts his head and runs into the next cavern and up to a shelgon. You follow, leaving behind the disgurntled group of evolved pokemon and a more energized group of unevolved. As you look around the larger cavern, you see a Tyrogue alterntating between punching and kicking the wall. A poochyena is taking a nap while the Axew follows the bagon. What will you do?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
Skye

The Bagon slowly emerges as he listens to what you say, as hte Mienshao nods in agreement. There's a loud roar and teh bagon tilts his head and runs into the next cavern and up to a shelgon. You follow, leaving behind the disgurntled group of evolved pokemon and a more energized group of unevolved. As you look around the larger cavern, you see a Tyrogue alterntating between punching and kicking the wall. A poochyena is taking a nap while the Axew follows the bagon. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll offer a wave to the unevolved Pokemon and continue on my way, still in search of something elusive.

Wolfsong
3rd August 2012, 09:52 PM
Skye

Continuing on you hear a Deino and a Sandile discussing the state of things in the caverns. A Mienfoo waves at the Mienshao as a Houndour shyly approaches. What will you do?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 05:46 AM
Knight of Time

A Skarmory screeches and divebombs the area in front of you and flaps away with a screaming bonsly in its talon's. A Wormadam (Steel) sighs in relief as does a Durant. A Nidoqueen Is looking around for someone as an Archeops, an Emboar, and a Tirtouga argue about who's teh best. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm...a Nidoqueen looking for someone...I'm going to ask her in curiosity who she is looking for, while offering her my help if she wants it.

Edit: Now that we're into another Monday, can I have another Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball, please? Just so that I know I have at least 2 of each as a result.

Skye
4th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Skye

Continuing on you hear a Deino and a Sandile discussing the state of things in the caverns. A Mienfoo waves at the Mienshao as a Houndour shyly approaches. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll try to catch a bit of what they're talking about with the caverns, but I'll also offer Houndour a smile and a hello.