PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Wolfsong
9th August 2012, 01:16 AM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Curious, you approach the Nidoqueen and ask her who she's looking for. She looks at ou momentarily, before answering. "A couple of my friends. One is a Steelix and the other is a Golett. We got seperated when something spooked the digletts and dugtrios and they.... stampeded for want of a better term." When you offer your help, she looks at you. "if you want to, i'd be happy for your help." What will you do?

Skye

Moving in close so you can hear a bit of the conversation, you manage to make out that the sandile is complaining about the increasing number of bullies in teh East Caverns. The Deino nods in understanding, its eyes watchign you as you wave at teh houndour and say hello. The dog wags its tail excitedly and yips, before stumbling. With a chuckle, you look around and see that te scraggy from eariler has joined the discussion as well as a second Deino. What will you do?

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 05:27 AM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Curious, you approach the Nidoqueen and ask her who she's looking for. She looks at ou momentarily, before answering. "A couple of my friends. One is a Steelix and the other is a Golett. We got seperated when something spooked the digletts and dugtrios and they.... stampeded for want of a better term." When you offer your help, she looks at you. "if you want to, i'd be happy for your help." What will you do?

Desert

I'm going to tell the Nidoqueen I'll do my best to help her, then before continuing on (letting her tag along), I'm going to ask her if she had a glimpse of whatever frightened all the Diglett and Dugtrio.

Skye
9th August 2012, 10:17 AM
Skye

Moving in close so you can hear a bit of the conversation, you manage to make out that the sandile is complaining about the increasing number of bullies in teh East Caverns. The Deino nods in understanding, its eyes watchign you as you wave at teh houndour and say hello. The dog wags its tail excitedly and yips, before stumbling. With a chuckle, you look around and see that te scraggy from eariler has joined the discussion as well as a second Deino. What will you do?

East Caverns

Adorable x3 Anyway. I'm gonna keep going deeper into the Caverns.

Wolfsong
13th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Knight of Time

The Nidoqueen looks over at you as you promise that you'll do your best to help her find her friends. She nods, as the two of you continue onwards. However, when you ask if she saw what spooked the digletts and dugtrios, she nods. "It was a Seismitoad." Soon, you stumble across a Archen who was taunting a sandile. A Shieldon watches on from a distance. What will you do?

Skye

The sight is adorable to you, and you comment as susch. Continuing onwards, you and Anubis head deeper into the caverns. You pass through a couple caverns that were surprisingly empty before stumbling into a new room. A Sandile is hissing at a Drapion who is ignoring the small crocodile. A Poochyena is snoozing by a rock. You hear footsteps behind you and the smaller dieno from the last room shows up and stands in the doorway. What will you do?

Knight of Time
13th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Knight of Time

The Nidoqueen looks over at you as you promise that you'll do your best to help her find her friends. She nods, as the two of you continue onwards. However, when you ask if she saw what spooked the digletts and dugtrios, she nods. "It was a Seismitoad." Soon, you stumble across a Archen who was taunting a sandile. A Shieldon watches on from a distance. What will you do?

Desert

Okay, this may be a tricky situation later if I end up finding the Pokemon I'm looking for before I find one or more of the Nidoqueen's friends...nonetheless, I'll keep going.

Once again, since it's Monday, can I have the usual trio of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Skye
14th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Skye

The sight is adorable to you, and you comment as susch. Continuing onwards, you and Anubis head deeper into the caverns. You pass through a couple caverns that were surprisingly empty before stumbling into a new room. A Sandile is hissing at a Drapion who is ignoring the small crocodile. A Poochyena is snoozing by a rock. You hear footsteps behind you and the smaller dieno from the last room shows up and stands in the doorway. What will you do?

East Caverns

Eyes on the prize. I'll wave to Deino and keep looking. Long quest shall be long and fruitful. Until Amy gets tired of me and smacks me anyway.

Also, Aslan, the Eevee that Amy gave to me a while ago, is returning to Amy after a long break. His stats haven't changed at all :3

Wolfsong
14th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls.* Continuing onwards, the Nidoqueen follows behind you, altough accepting of your help watches you warily. You pass by a snoozing Aron. A little ways down, you find a Rhyperior entertaining a cubone, a marowak, another sandile, and a Kabuto. What will you do?

I confirm this althoguh storywise it will be a little while before i introduce him as one of tiana's new babies with a new name

However here is his info.
Aslan (his new name will be Loki)
Level 5 Shiny male eevee with a purple glow.
Son of tiana and nuka
coloring is natural
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Rest.

Edit:and while i'm at it i'm releasing angel into the wild. She will still make appeareances in my stories but she won't be on teh team anymore. Her leaving will be explained in my next story or so...

Skye

Contining onwards with Anubis and Mienshao, you stumble across a Mankey talking with a Bagon. A Riolu is sparring with a Timburr while a Medicham is coaching them. A Druddigon roars loudly at an Axew that woke him up startling a Gallade and a Krookodile. What will you do?

Knight of Time
15th August 2012, 08:25 AM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls.* Continuing onwards, the Nidoqueen follows behind you, altough accepting of your help watches you warily. You pass by a snoozing Aron. A little ways down, you find a Rhyperior entertaining a cubone, a marowak, another sandile, and a Kabuto. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm...I'm going to ask the Nidoqueen if she can talk to the Rhyperior, in order to possibly get herself some more information about where her friends (the Steelix and Golett, as I recall) are, before we move on.

Skye
15th August 2012, 11:09 AM
Skye

Contining onwards with Anubis and Mienshao, you stumble across a Mankey talking with a Bagon. A Riolu is sparring with a Timburr while a Medicham is coaching them. A Druddigon roars loudly at an Axew that woke him up startling a Gallade and a Krookodile. What will you do?

East Caverns

Still not what I'm looking for. Time to keep walking. Still kinda funny. And the fighting types are interesting as they fight, but... still not quiet what I'm looking for.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Knight of Time

The Nidoqueen goes over to the Ryperior and the two of them talk. You watch from the distance and see it shake his head no before she returns to you and the two of you continue onwards. You soon stumble across a Quagsire who is jumping up and down trying to get a Tyranitar's attention and it works stoping teh huge pokemon from accidentally stepping on a Stunfisk. A Blaziken is watching the ground beneathi it warily as something large moves beneath the surface. What will you do?

Skye

Still not finding what it is you want, your group of three continues onward. A spiritomb appears out of nowhere and cackles manacially. An absol rolls its eyes an turns its back on the annoying pokemon. A Shiftry is watchign a Pignite warily as a riolu claps excitedly at the prospect of watchign a battle. A Mienfoo waves at the Mienshao. "Hi auntie." While a Hydreigon is snoozing at teh far side of the cavern

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Knight of Time

The Nidoqueen goes over to the Ryperior and the two of them talk. You watch from the distance and see it shake his head no before she returns to you and the two of you continue onwards. You soon stumble across a Quagsire who is jumping up and down trying to get a Tyranitar's attention and it works stoping teh huge pokemon from accidentally stepping on a Stunfisk. A Blaziken is watching the ground beneathi it warily as something large moves beneath the surface. What will you do?

Desert

Oh, that sounds like it may be either one of the Pokemon the Nidoqueen is looking for, or the Pokemon I came here to find...I'm going to cautiously keep an eye out for what this Pokemon will turn out to be.

'crosses fingers that his theory is right'

Skye
16th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Skye

Still not finding what it is you want, your group of three continues onward. A spiritomb appears out of nowhere and cackles manacially. An absol rolls its eyes an turns its back on the annoying pokemon. A Shiftry is watchign a Pignite warily as a riolu claps excitedly at the prospect of watchign a battle. A Mienfoo waves at the Mienshao. "Hi auntie." While a Hydreigon is snoozing at teh far side of the cavern

East Caverns

I'll offer to let the Mienshao and Mienfoo catch up a bit if they want, though the Mienshao should know that we've finally come across the Pokemon I set out on my quest for. Taking Anubis along with me, I'll walk over to the Hydreigon and try to gently wake it up.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 06:26 PM
Knight of time

As you watch and wait, a steelix lunges up and the blaziken barely dodges. The steelix chuckles and watches as the blazine mutters about taking his chances elsewhere. What will you do?

Skye

The mienshao nods and the two fighters talk for a bit but go silent as you and anubis approach the sleeping dragon. At first your attemps to wake it aren't having much effect until anubis starts tickling. She laughs and starts to squirm until she hits her head agaisnt the wall and wakes up. Rubbing her head shelooks around wildly. What will you do?

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 06:27 PM
Knight of time

As you watch and wait, a steelix lunges up and the blaziken barely dodges. The steelix chuckles and watches as the blazine mutters about taking his chances elsewhere. What will you do?

Desert

I'm going to ask the Nidoqueen if this is the Steelix she was looking for, while keeping my eye out for anything else that might show up.

Skye
16th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Skye

The mienshao nods and the two fighters talk for a bit but go silent as you and anubis approach the sleeping dragon. At first your attemps to wake it aren't having much effect until anubis starts tickling. She laughs and starts to squirm until she hits her head agaisnt the wall and wakes up. Rubbing her head shelooks around wildly. What will you do?

East Caverns

That was cute >< Til ow. I'll apologize and tell her that I've been searching the whole caverns for a Hydreigon. I'm looking for one to join my team and will ask if she'd be willing to join.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Knight of Time

Before you could ask the question, you have the answer to your unspoken queston as the Nidoqueen is already talking with the steelix. You look around and spot a Trapinch snapping at a Baltoy. A Bronzor floats above them. A Rapidash darts through heading to where you just came from. As teh Golett joins teh nidoqueen and steelix. An Aggron is jsut staring at a Carracosta. What will you do?

Skye

After apologizing, you then explain how long you've been searcing for an Hydreigon. Pleased to be wanted she sits up, but she does have one question for you. You can tell that she is enjoying the praise. "What's in it for me if i Join up with you?" How will you answer

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Knight of Time

Before you could ask the question, you have the answer to your unspoken queston as the Nidoqueen is already talking with the steelix. You look around and spot a Trapinch snapping at a Baltoy. A Bronzor floats above them. A Rapidash darts through heading to where you just came from. As teh Golett joins teh nidoqueen and steelix. An Aggron is jsut staring at a Carracosta. What will you do?

Desert

Well, this looks like a happy reunion. :)

I'm going to go over to the Nidoqueen again, asking her if she needs any more of my help before I move on again (with or without her; in the case of the latter (if she doesn't need my help any more), I'll say my goodbyes to her).

Skye
16th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Skye

After apologizing, you then explain how long you've been searcing for an Hydreigon. Pleased to be wanted she sits up, but she does have one question for you. You can tell that she is enjoying the praise. "What's in it for me if i Join up with you?" How will you answer

East Caverns

"The same that's in it for me if you join me. Pokemon trainers and Pokemon need each other to become strong and wise. I can help you learn things that not every Hydreigon can learn in their lifetime if you help me." Honest answers are always best.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 08:44 PM
Knight of Time

Appraoching the nidoqueen, you ask her if she needs anymore help and she shakes her head no. "Thank you for keepign your promise and helping me." The two of you quickly say your goodbyes and you continue deeper into the desert. There you find a Piloswine talking with another Golett. Darumaka shakes her head and goes back to sleep. A Gabite intently watches an Archeops. A Tirtouga plays in teh sand gigling as a Whiscash watches over him. What will you do?

Skye

Giving her an honest answer, teh dragon watches you while she thinks before nodding slowly. "Okay, but promise me one thing. Don't try waking me up by ticking again. It's okay to tickle me while i'm awake but when i'm asleep that's a whole nother ballgame." What will you do?

Skye
16th August 2012, 08:56 PM
Skye

Giving her an honest answer, teh dragon watches you while she thinks before nodding slowly. "Okay, but promise me one thing. Don't try waking me up by ticking again. It's okay to tickle me while i'm awake but when i'm asleep that's a whole nother ballgame." What will you do?

Awesome :3 I'll give her a choice of any of the Pokeballs I have. I have at least one of each, so I'll let her pick between a Pokeball, Greatball, Ultra Ball, and Crystal Ball, whichever one she likes the most. Once that's done, I think I'll just go sit down until the Mienfoo and Mienshao are done with their reunion.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Skye

Holding out the assortment of pokeballs, you explain that she can choose the one she likes best. After looking over them, she points at the crystal ball. "I like that one. It's just so pretty." She sits there admiring it for a few moments before tapping it and being sucked inside. Congrats , you caught a L. 18 Female Hydreigon.. She lets herself out a few minutes later and starts preening herself. You wait for the reunion to be done and then the Mienshao looks over at you as the Mienfoo runs off. What will you do?

Skye
16th August 2012, 09:26 PM
Skye

Holding out the assortment of pokeballs, you explain that she can choose the one she likes best. After looking over them, she points at the crystal ball. "I like that one. It's just so pretty." She sits there admiring it for a few moments before tapping it and being sucked inside. Congrats , you caught a L. 18 Female Hydreigon.. She lets herself out a few minutes later and starts preening herself. You wait for the reunion to be done and then the Mienshao looks over at you as the Mienfoo runs off. What will you do?

East Caverns

"Well, now you know about me as a trainer, all except for my actual abilities. Is this enough for you?" I'll ask.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Skye

The Mienshao tilts her head. "I think i want to see how you fair in battle against me first. If you're good enough to weaken me enough, then i won't fight being caught. What will you do?

Skye
16th August 2012, 09:49 PM
Skye

The Mienshao tilts her head. "I think i want to see how you fair in battle against me first. If you're good enough to weaken me enough, then i won't fight being caught. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll nod before sending out the Pokemon I've brought and obtained, including my Skarmory and Adrastos my Starmie. I'll let Mienshao select who she'd like to battle against among my Pokemon.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 10:02 PM
Skye

After looking between the gathered pokemon, completely ignoring the preening dragon, she finally tilts her head at the starmie. And darts forward Adrastos, casuing it to flinch. What will you do now?

Skye
16th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Skye

After looking between the gathered pokemon, completely ignoring the preening dragon, she finally tilts her head at the starmie. And darts forward Adrastos, casuing it to flinch. What will you do now?

East Caverns

After recalling Skarmory and Anubis, I'll have Starmie use Minimize to make itself harder to hit, then stop Mienshao with a Confusion and finish with a Surf.

Knight of Time
17th August 2012, 10:50 AM
Knight of Time

Appraoching the nidoqueen, you ask her if she needs anymore help and she shakes her head no. "Thank you for keepign your promise and helping me." The two of you quickly say your goodbyes and you continue deeper into the desert. There you find a Piloswine talking with another Golett. Darumaka shakes her head and goes back to sleep. A Gabite intently watches an Archeops. A Tirtouga plays in teh sand gigling as a Whiscash watches over him. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
17th August 2012, 10:19 PM
Skye

Recalling your other pokemon, you issue your orders and the starmie reacts. It seems to shrink in on himself narrowly missing a pound from the Mienshao. Adrastos then blasts her with a blast of psychic energy. The confusion was a critical hit and weakened lithe fighter, but she wasn't about to give up and she pounded the starmie and managed to hit it. Adrastos then called on teh water in the caves and it flooded the cavern for a moment leaving the fighter swinging at teh starmie but missed and she leaned agaisnt teh wall. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you come across a mudkip arguing with a baltoy as a Boldore tries its best to ignore them. A Bastiodon is warily watching a Heatmor. A Bronzor is floating along minding his own business and a Golem is sparring with a Infernape. What will you do?

Skye
17th August 2012, 11:37 PM
Skye

Recalling your other pokemon, you issue your orders and the starmie reacts. It seems to shrink in on himself narrowly missing a pound from the Mienshao. Adrastos then blasts her with a blast of psychic energy. The confusion was a critical hit and weakened lithe fighter, but she wasn't about to give up and she pounded the starmie and managed to hit it. Adrastos then called on teh water in the caves and it flooded the cavern for a moment leaving the fighter swinging at teh starmie but missed and she leaned agaisnt teh wall. What will you do?

East Caverns

I'll ask if she's done yet. If not, a Rapid Spin attack or two will follow suit. Otherwise, I'll just wait.

Wolfsong
17th August 2012, 11:51 PM
Skye

You ask the Mienshao if she's done and she shaked her head no. Adrastos uses a rapid spin and it knocks her to her knees. "okay, okay." She says. "I'm done." What will you do now?

Skye
17th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Skye

You ask the Mienshao if she's done and she shaked her head no. Adrastos uses a rapid spin and it knocks her to her knees. "okay, okay." She says. "I'm done." What will you do now?

East Caverns

I'll have Adrastos (Starmie) stop and ask Mienshao if she approves of me as a trainer. If she does, I'll do the same as with Mage (Hydreigon) and offer her one of each of the Pokeballs (I should still have enough left over of Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and Crystal Balls, hence not asking for a refill each Monday), and let her choose.

Wolfsong
18th August 2012, 12:11 AM
Skye

Motioning for your starmie to stop his assault, you ask the fighter if she approves of you as a trainer. The Mienshao nods as she struggles not to appear weak. When you hold out the assortment of pokeballs she looks them over before deciding on the ultra ball and taps it before being sucked inside and a ding sounds instantly. Congrats, you caught a level 13 female Mienshao. What will you do?

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 07:39 AM
Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you come across a mudkip arguing with a baltoy as a Boldore tries its best to ignore them. A Bastiodon is warily watching a Heatmor. A Bronzor is floating along minding his own business and a Golem is sparring with a Infernape. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep going as usual.

Wolfsong
24th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Knight of Time

Not seeing anythign that catches your interest, you continue onwards. Soon, you literally stumble over a Diglett. A cubone chuckles as a anorith tries to stay on top of a rolling Geodude. An Escavalier tries to stay away from the other pokemon. A Cyndaquil warily watches a Magnemite, a Kabuto, a Kabutops, and a archen. What will you do?

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 06:54 PM
Knight of Time

Not seeing anythign that catches your interest, you continue onwards. Soon, you literally stumble over a Diglett. A cubone chuckles as a anorith tries to stay on top of a rolling Geodude. An Escavalier tries to stay away from the other pokemon. A Cyndaquil warily watches a Magnemite, a Kabuto, a Kabutops, and a archen. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm, looks like this trip to the Desert may be quite a bit longer than the first one was...nonetheless, I'll keep going.

'crosses fingers'

Wolfsong
15th October 2012, 10:34 PM
Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you come across a Dwebble asking a Sandile questions while a solrock floats nearby. A Hippopotas snoozes unaware of the Gible sneaking up behind it. A Shieldon chases a nincada as a Bonsly joins the game. A Gliscor and an aggron chat as the aggron keeps an eye on an aron on theother side of the cave. Lastly, you spot a Tirtouga sparring with a blaziken. what will you do?

Knight of Time
16th October 2012, 06:46 AM
Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, you come across a Dwebble asking a Sandile questions while a solrock floats nearby. A Hippopotas snoozes unaware of the Gible sneaking up behind it. A Shieldon chases a nincada as a Bonsly joins the game. A Gliscor and an aggron chat as the aggron keeps an eye on an aron on theother side of the cave. Lastly, you spot a Tirtouga sparring with a blaziken. what will you do?

Desert

Still no sign of the Pokemon I came here for...I'll keep going.

BTW, thanks for the update, I was a little curious about when you'd post here again, Amy.

Wolfsong
16th October 2012, 04:45 PM
Knight of Time

Still not spying that elusive pokemon you trudge onwards and stumble across a Donphan starting at a Pawniard. Meanwhile a Roggenrola is making fun of an odd colored Krokorok. YOu notice a shadow circling and look up to see a skarmory which causes a Litwick to hide behind an Simisear. A golem rolls his eys as he turns away from the unfolding scene. Lastly you spot a kabuto scuttling after a crustle as a heatmor faces off against a numel. What will you do?

Knight of Time
16th October 2012, 04:57 PM
Knight of Time

Still not spying that elusive pokemon you trudge onwards and stumble across a Donphan starting at a Pawniard. Meanwhile a Roggenrola is making fun of an odd colored Krokorok. YOu notice a shadow circling and look up to see a skarmory which causes a Litwick to hide behind an Simisear. A golem rolls his eys as he turns away from the unfolding scene. Lastly you spot a kabuto scuttling after a crustle as a heatmor faces off against a numel. What will you do?

Desert

o_O sounds like a shiny Krokorok there...but nonetheless, I'll keep trudging onward.

Darkrai
12th January 2013, 11:09 PM
<LOCATION>
Nowhere...

<POKEBALLS>
None

<POKEMON>
None..

:::::::::::::::::
Im going to start with South Caverns

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2015, 10:50 AM
No workers are here and you're double-posting and completely ignoring the rules... again. This is your 2nd warning. One more and you're banned.

Wolfsong
5th April 2016, 09:25 PM
Knight of Time

Ignoring the pokemon, you continue on your quest through the desert. You soon literally stumble over an Aurorus who is watching a magnemite floating above a trapinch. A Carbink is hopping around a Geodude trying to entice it to play. Lastly, you spot a Seismitoad that is trying to slip off unnoticed. What will you do?

Knight of Time
6th April 2016, 04:06 PM
Knight of Time

Ignoring the pokemon, you continue on your quest through the desert. You soon literally stumble over an Aurorus who is watching a magnemite floating above a trapinch. A Carbink is hopping around a Geodude trying to entice it to play. Lastly, you spot a Seismitoad that is trying to slip off unnoticed. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep going.

Thanks for the update BTW.

Wolfsong
23rd April 2016, 07:49 PM
Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue onward where you trip over a Cranidos. He lazily lifts his head and glares at you. Meanwhile a Pansear tries to convince a Gible to play with it. What will you do?

Knight of Time
24th April 2016, 08:45 AM
Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue onward where you trip over a Cranidos. He lazily lifts his head and glares at you. Meanwhile a Pansear tries to convince a Gible to play with it. What will you do?

Desert

I'll quickly apologize to the Cranidos, telling him I didn't mean to disturb him. Then I'll keep moving onward with my search.