PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!



Pages : [1] 2 3

*Murkrow
3rd July 2006, 03:42 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center

Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Wolfsong and Jay

WORKERS WANTED. Contact Wolfsong to apply.

The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world's only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn't foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it's worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind and moving on, to what they thought was safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boas down with them, escoting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, through the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat... the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water proof seal on the door. The water bursted through the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn't make it in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to a halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found... paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. They journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokemon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore each of the different locations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and batten, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. IN this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of ground water, deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not too hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. THe bug-types are also found in the shade. Don't stay here after dark....

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it....

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is a rumor that powerful pokemon live there...

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spweing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only a few can survive here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokemall or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Form




(Insert last reffing here)
(Insert Current Location here)
(Insert Action Text)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New!

There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM. Note: You must have the actual SM. You cannot simply give your pokemon the TM with the same name and then expect to be able to access the new areas.

Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate... regrowing withing a few minutes. Only someone with the "Cut" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the "Fly" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide mysterious land shrouded in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it thta a fast pokemon has been seed, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the "Surf" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. Whatever happened to this place... no one knows for sure. Only someone with the "Strength" Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cave of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the "Flash" Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occured a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once a place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. THe only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the "Whirlpool" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of the bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine... and out comes the purified water... Only someone with the "Waterfall" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there... though we know it won't be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on htat ship. Only someone with the "Dive" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down - now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it hold the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the "Rock Smash" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be Ruby, Sapphire, emerald TMsHMs, GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1 or 2 moves, and move tutor moves). Then at Levels 10, 20, etc, you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your level 10 TM.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn't be too hard considering that i created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokemon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a flygon anywhere).
That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, it's for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. THough, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

When referring to Pokemon by nicknames, please place the type of Pokemon it is in parentheses.

Every Monday, Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls will be given out. Post to say you wish to recieve them. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List of Links

Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42406.0)
Crystal Caves Battle Arena (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42408.0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Founder: Link10 (Aka Matt)
Owner: Wolfsong
Workers: *Murkrow

The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees: Link 10 (Matt), pokemasterfrank, Aipom of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird, *Murkrow, Linc, TheBlueAvenger and Dark Dragonite.

*Murkrow
3rd July 2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry for the rather shite updates.



[center][color=blue]
Hannah
Flying on once more, feeling the breeze against your face, the warm sun overhead, you spot what looks like an aerial dogfight in front of you, but can't quite distinguish who is who, until the smoke clears, and you see 2 teams, on one, is a Butterfree, Crobat, and Xatu. On the other is a Wingull, Scyther, and Swellow. They seem to amaze, as the swoop down, trying to get in there quick, get their hits in, and escape unharmed. They seem to be tiring a bit though, with no real clear winner in sight. As you watch this scene unfold before you, you can hear angry rants, and when you look down, you can see an angry Delibird shaking his fist at the participants, jealous of their flying skill.
What will you do now?


Shrine of the Sun

Um....eeny meeny miney mo...have Omega (Salamence) and Rage (Skarmory) aim an Aeroblast at the Butterfree, Crobat and Xatu. Then fly away. Very, very, very fast.

Steve~
Returning your Pokémon, you look around, waiting. A Doduo and Spearow entually come creeping out, looking nervous but grateful that the Vigoroth are briefly out for the count. They stare at you, while a Shroomish and Sunkern come hopping over to see what the heck is going on.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ That sounded so wrong when I first read it. o_O
The Gengar sniggers as he continues tickling you, looking pleased when you burst out laughing. Eager to make him laugh now, you hastily start pulling whatever pranks come to mind. The Gengar smiles obligingy at the first few, but his grin slowly fades as you continue, and he just ends up looking slightly bewildered. Meanwhile, your Pokémon are all gradually collapsing in pain.
What are you going to do?

Inferno Dragon~
Apologising to the Pokémon, you get a mumur of 'no worries' before you move on. A Taillow flies over your head as you walk away, sniggering back at the Noctowl who scowls and flaps away. A Skitty sticks its head out from a burrow as you walk past and meows at you cutely. There are also a couple of Mareep grazing nearby.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Saying goodbye to the Delcatty, she purrs and nuzzles her head against your leg in goodbye. Moving away into the forest, you instantly encounter a Skarmory who whines at you from his perch above you. A browsing Tropius lifts her head at the noise and gives you a curious look, as a Sableye comes creeping past her.
What are you going to do?

Charles Legend~ *Gives balls*
Cam turns round and Thunderpunches both Farfetch'd...which instantly revelas where your Ditto is. As Cell shifts back into normal form, Cam breathes a Dragonbreath over the other Farfetch'd, then grabs the startled bird and drags it over to the tent.
Clare asks the Electrike if he would like to be her friend, but the electric dog doesn't respond and continues staring fixedly at her.
As Cam deposits the Farfetch'd at your feet, you drop an Ultra Ball on his head; the bird vanishes inside and within a few seconds is caught. But before you can celebrate, the Furret darts past you, grabs the ball and scurries up the nearest tree.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
3rd July 2006, 03:56 PM
Kyle~
Saying goodbye to the Delcatty, she purrs and nuzzles her head against your leg in goodbye. Moving away into the forest, you instantly encounter a Skarmory who whines at you from his perch above you. A browsing Tropius lifts her head at the noise and gives you a curious look, as a Sableye comes creeping past her.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Hmm, a Skarmory.

I already have Vector, my adopted male Skarmory, but nonetheless, I'm going to ask this one what is wrong, and if I can do anything to help him.

Also, I'm planning to release Ebony, my female Rapidash, as right now, she's not starting to fit very well in my current team. I'm not going to have her go back into the wild, but if anyone wants to add her to their captees team, go ahead and PM/IM me. Right now, I just hope I can add a captee I once thought of getting, that is, if Ebony can get a new home with someone...

Charles Legend
3rd July 2006, 04:30 PM
Sorry for the rather shite updates.

Charles Legend~ *Gives balls*
Cam turns round and Thunderpunches both Farfetch'd...which instantly reveals where your Ditto is. As Cell shifts back into normal form, Cam breathes a Dragonbreath over the other Farfetch'd, then grabs the startled bird and drags it over to the tent.
Clare asks the Electrike if he would like to be her friend, but the electric dog doesn't respond and continues staring fixedly at her.
As Cam deposits the Farfetch'd at your feet, you drop an Ultra Ball on his head; the bird vanishes inside and within a few seconds is caught. But before you can celebrate, the Furret darts past you, grabs the ball and scurries up the nearest tree.
What are you going to do?
Meadow

Yell at the Furret to give it back, then have Cam (Treecko) climb up the tree and use Dragonbreath on the Furret, then have Cell(ditto) Transform in to me and order him to to go look for Wes(paras) then have Clare (Ursaring) Lick Electrike in the face then use an Earthquake.. then throw an ultra ball at each the Furret and the Electrike...

~Charles Legend

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 03:43:23 PM


Inferno Dragon~
Apologising to the Pokémon, you get a mumur of 'no worries' before you move on. A Taillow flies over your head as you walk away, sniggering back at the Noctowl who scowls and flaps away. A Skitty sticks its head out from a burrow as you walk past and meows at you cutely. There are also a couple of Mareep grazing nearby.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Seeing that it is Monday, can I have my Pokeballs?

Glaring around, I see the Mareeps. Thinking that a Mareep would be my next good companion, I release Quetzalcoatl (Chikorita) from this pokeball. I turned to him and ask him if he wants to battle one of the two Mareeps. If he does, we approach one of the Mareeps and get ready to battle. If he is not up to battling right now, we will continue on further.

Bison Woes
4th July 2006, 09:39 AM
Bison Woes~
Moving on, you jump a mile as something lands on your head; next second, a Treecko jumps down to the ground, apologising quickly at having startled you. A grazing Stantler looks up at the commotion and begins to laugh, which in turn attracts the attention of a Dunsparce and Minun. The Treecko looks embarrassed by all the attention, mutters another apology and begins to wander away, head down.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll tell the Treecko 'it's okay' and approach the Stantler, if it lets me. If it does, I would like to talk to it. If not, I'll send Momo out to stop it from running off.

Dark Dragonite
4th July 2006, 02:33 PM
Time for a split update, I'm grabbing Hanna, and Kyle, if noone can finish, I guess I'll do the rest too.


Steve~
Returning your Pokémon, you look around, waiting. A Doduo and Spearow entually come creeping out, looking nervous but grateful that the Vigoroth are briefly out for the count. They stare at you, while a Shroomish and Sunkern come hopping over to see what the heck is going on.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll tell the grass type duo what happened, and tell the others not to fear, I'll be sticking around the meadow for a while, but I'll see who else is around while I'm at it.

[center][color=blue]
Hannah
Salamence and Skarmory charge up dual beams of bright white energy, firing upon their targets, who immediately drop from the sky like rocks. THUD! You take off at hyper speed, before reinforcements arrive, or they come to. Next up on your flight, we see a Masquerain on the port side, fluttering by, and on the aft(yes, I know, boat terms), you see a race between a Gyarados, Tropius, and Dodrio, right now, Dodrio is ahead...by a head...with gyarados in second, and tropius shortly behind.
What will you do?

Kyle
You approach Skarmory, asking to see what could be the matter. Skarmory responds that it was attacked, and it's wing was damaged, so it can't fly well. It goes into a long-winded story that takes forever to describe how it was ambushed by some mean pokemon, and they double-teamed Skarmory.
What will you do now?

Knight of Time
4th July 2006, 02:42 PM
[center][color=blue]
Kyle
You approach Skarmory, asking to see what could be the matter. Skarmory responds that it was attacked, and it's wing was damaged, so it can't fly well. It goes into a long-winded story that takes forever to describe how it was ambushed by some mean pokemon, and they double-teamed Skarmory.
What will you do now?


Forest

A Skarmory with damaged wings? That's awful.

I'm going to ask the Skarmory if he can describe a little about his attackers (hopefully this won't be hinting, right? If it is, please forgive me), then I will send out Blizzi, my Jynx, to use a Wish on Skarmory, for his wing to heal so that he can fly again.

*Murkrow
4th July 2006, 03:17 PM
[center][color=blue]
Hannah
Salamence and Skarmory charge up dual beams of bright white energy, firing upon their targets, who immediately drop from the sky like rocks. THUD! You take off at hyper speed, before reinforcements arrive, or they come to. Next up on your flight, we see a Masquerain on the port side, fluttering by, and on the aft(yes, I know, boat terms), you see a race between a Gyarados, Tropius, and Dodrio, right now, Dodrio is ahead...by a head...with gyarados in second, and tropius shortly behind.
What will you do?


Shrine of the Sun

We'll fly on.

Steve~
The flying types look reassured and smile at you gratefully while the two grass Pokémon edge closer to the Vigoroth and begin to snigger among themselves. You turn and begin to scout out the location, trying to spot any more Pokémon. A clowd of Hoppip is drifting along; a few Swablu are flitting about among the flock. There's also a Voltorb rolling nearby.
What are you going to do?

Charles Legend~
Yelling at the Furret to give the ball back gets you a cheeky giggle before the Furret bounds higher up into the tree. Enraged, you send Cam up to attack her; he charges up the tree and uses a Dragonbreath, causing the Furret to yelp out. She drops the ball in alarm, which you catch as your Ditto-you runs off. Clare gives the Electrike a lick on her nose, causing the dog to squeal in disgust and shock your Ursaring. She just snarls and slams her feet into the ground.
As the whole area shakes, Furret smahes Cam with an Iron Tail, knocking him out of the tree. You fling an Ultra Ball at the Electrike who is absorbed inside and begins shaking around. you glance back at the Furret but she still looks too healthy to be caught yet, although you hear the 'ping' from behind you.
Congratulations! Farfetch'd L12 M
Electrike L9 F
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~ *Gives balls*
Liking the look of the Mareep, you release your Chikorita and ask if he would like to battle. He looks interested and glances over as you point at the Mareep. A smile flicks across his face and he nods enthusiastically. The two of you approach the Mareep, who glance up from their meal and watch you approach. They must know what you want, but neither seems too bothered about it. One is slightly bigger, but the other has much more fluffy fur. It's up to you who you battle.
Whatare you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Reassuring the Treecko, you walk over to the Stantler who gradually stops laughing and eyes you warily. You smile in a friendly fashion in an attempt to calm him; he paws the ground a couple of times, then stops, walks closer and rubs his head against your shoulder. Unsure how to start a conversation, you start randomly talking, about the weather, the scenery, what the Treecko just did, etc, etc. Stantler backs away and continues grazing, but seems to be listening.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
The Skarmory frowns when you ask if he can describe his attackers, then sighs and shrugs. 'As I said, it was an ambush so I ddn't get a very good look at them, but I know that once they'd finished with me, they seemed to disappear up.' He squints into the canopy, then whines again. 'Though considering where we are, that doesn't really help much.'
Nodding, you nonetheless send out Blizzi who mutters a couple of words while focusing on the Skarmory's wing. A few minutes later, he shifts and spreads it carefully. It's not fully healed, but he can move it again, within reason.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon
4th July 2006, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 03:17:15 PM


Inferno_Dragon~ *Gives balls*
Liking the look of the Mareep, you release your Chikorita and ask if he would like to battle. He looks interested and glances over as you point at the Mareep. A smile flicks across his face and he nods enthusiastically. The two of you approach the Mareep, who glance up from their meal and watch you approach. They must know what you want, but neither seems too bothered about it. One is slightly bigger, but the other has much more fluffy fur. It's up to you who you battle. What are you going to do?

Meadow

Looking between two, I'd rather battle the bigger one. Sure, it would be harder but I don't like the look of the one with the large amount of fluffy fur. I tell Quetzalcoatl my Chikorita to tackle the bigger Mareep. After tackling the bigger Mareep, I tell Quetzalcoatl to launch a wave of Razor Leafs.

Knight of Time
4th July 2006, 03:55 PM
Kyle~
The Skarmory frowns when you ask if he can describe his attackers, then sighs and shrugs. 'As I said, it was an ambush so I ddn't get a very good look at them, but I know that once they'd finished with me, they seemed to disappear up.' He squints into the canopy, then whines again. 'Though considering where we are, that doesn't really help much.'
Nodding, you nonetheless send out Blizzi who mutters a couple of words while focusing on the Skarmory's wing. A few minutes later, he shifts and spreads it carefully. It's not fully healed, but he can move it again, within reason.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Okay, I'm going to tell the Skarmory that I'll try my best to get back at his attackers, then I'll immediately send out Charra, my female Charizard and Dezo, my male Flygon, and from there, I'm going to have them slowly fly up until they can see any Pokemon in the air above them. If they can, I'm going to shout for the airborne Pokemon to come down and reveal themselves to me before I decide if I'll battle (just incase either may be the Flying types I came for, despite still having Ebony).

Bison Woes
4th July 2006, 04:19 PM
Bison Woes~
Reassuring the Treecko, you walk over to the Stantler who gradually stops laughing and eyes you warily. You smile in a friendly fashion in an attempt to calm him; he paws the ground a couple of times, then stops, walks closer and rubs his head against your shoulder. Unsure how to start a conversation, you start randomly talking, about the weather, the scenery, what the Treecko just did, etc, etc. Stantler backs away and continues grazing, but seems to be listening.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

He seems friendly enough. I'll ask if he would like to join Momo and I and hold out a PokeBall.

*Murkrow
5th July 2006, 12:12 PM
Inferno_Dragon~
Opting for the larger one, you nod at him, and get ready for battle. Commanding a tackle, your Chikorita charges forward; Mareep swings round and lashes out with an Iron Tail. Que' jumps over it and crashes into his body. A flash of sparks erupt as Mareep shocks him in retaliation, before Que' stumbles back, briefly stunned. Mareep takes this opportunity to run into the Chikorita head first, sending him tumbling backwards. Shouting out an attack, Que responds and whips his leaf round, sending a couple of razor sharp leaves smashing into Mareep's face; one of which catches the sheep in his left eye, causing him to let out a wail.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Sending out your Charizard and Flygon, the pair slowly drift upwards, keeping an eye out for anything that looks the slight bit unusual. A couple of Pidgey's reveal themselves at the sight of the two dragons, fluttering away as fast as they can. A movement catches Dezo's eye and he snarls at whatever it is...only to have a terrified looking Anorith come pelting out of the foliage and hide in a crack in the tree.
Suddenly, you hear a commotion and look up to see the Pidgey's flapping back, followed by an irritated looking Pidgeot.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Deciding that the Stantler would fit on your team, you pull out a Poké Ball and hold it so the Stantler can see it as he lifts his head. He gazes at it for a second or so, then at you, then glances around at the surroundings. Something seems to catch his eye and he grins; you look over but as far as you can tell, he's staring at a clump of bushes about 400 metres away. You look back at him, and he grins.
'Seeing as I expect a trainer to be able to keep up with me, give me a race! I doubt you'll win, but hey, it'll allow me to assess you better.'
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 12:12:49 PM


Inferno_Dragon~
Opting for the larger one, you nod at him, and get ready for battle. Commanding a tackle, your Chikorita charges forward; Mareep swings round and lashes out with an Iron Tail. Que' jumps over it and crashes into his body. A flash of sparks erupt as Mareep shocks him in retaliation, before Que' stumbles back, briefly stunned. Mareep takes this opportunity to run into the Chikorita head first, sending him tumbling backwards. Shouting out an attack, Que responds and whips his leaf round, sending a couple of razor sharp leaves smashing into Mareep's face; one of which catches the sheep in his left eye, causing him to let out a wail.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Feeling guilty, I tell Chikorita to knock the leaf out with a small tackle. After that, I tell Quetzalcoatl to use Ancient Power to weaken Mareep. I will ask Quetzalcoatl to use tackle again if Mareep isn't still weaken. If Mareep is weaken I will throw an Pokeball at Mareep.

Knight of Time
5th July 2006, 03:20 PM
Kyle~
Sending out your Charizard and Flygon, the pair slowly drift upwards, keeping an eye out for anything that looks the slight bit unusual. A couple of Pidgey's reveal themselves at the sight of the two dragons, fluttering away as fast as they can. A movement catches Dezo's eye and he snarls at whatever it is...only to have a terrified looking Anorith come pelting out of the foliage and hide in a crack in the tree.
Suddenly, you hear a commotion and look up to see the Pidgey's flapping back, followed by an irritated looking Pidgeot.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Uh oh, I have a funny feeling that Charra and Dezo accidently scared the two Pidgey.

I'm going to shout up to the two Pidgey and Pidgeot that Dezo and Charra didn't mean to startle them, as I wanted them to look for the Pokemon responsible for attacking the Skarmory earlier. But if the Pidgeot turns out to be one of the attackers, I'll send out Xeno my male Alakazam to use a Psychic to smash it toward the ground, followed by an Ice Beam from Blizzi.

Bison Woes
5th July 2006, 05:10 PM
Bison Woes~
Deciding that the Stantler would fit on your team, you pull out a Poké Ball and hold it so the Stantler can see it as he lifts his head. He gazes at it for a second or so, then at you, then glances around at the surroundings. Something seems to catch his eye and he grins; you look over but as far as you can tell, he's staring at a clump of bushes about 400 metres away. You look back at him, and he grins.
'Seeing as I expect a trainer to be able to keep up with me, give me a race! I doubt you'll win, but hey, it'll allow me to assess you better.'
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll race him, even though I hate running. Hopefully, walking everywhere I go will give me some sort of a chance. No matter if I win or not, I'll still ask him to join (if I can breathe XD).

Charles Legend
5th July 2006, 10:58 PM
Charles Legend~
Yelling at the Furret to give the ball back gets you a cheeky giggle before the Furret bounds higher up into the tree. Enraged, you send Cam up to attack her; he charges up the tree and uses a Dragonbreath, causing the Furret to yelp out. She drops the ball in alarm, which you catch as your Ditto-you runs off. Clare gives the Electrike a lick on her nose, causing the dog to squeal in disgust and shock your Ursaring. She just snarls and slams her feet into the ground.
As the whole area shakes, Furret smahes Cam with an Iron Tail, knocking him out of the tree. You fling an Ultra Ball at the Electrike who is absorbed inside and begins shaking around. you glance back at the Furret but she still looks too healthy to be caught yet, although you hear the 'ping' from behind you.
Congratulations! Farfetch'd L12 M   Electrike L9 F
What are you going to do?
  Meadow

I well send out my new Farfetch'd and ask him if he likes the name Leeks then have him go up to the furret and peck her until she is weak enough to catch with a grate ball, then I wel pick up my tent and try and find my Ditto and Paras...

~Charles Legend

edit: just fixed the tag thats all.

*Murkrow
9th July 2006, 12:27 PM
So does anybody else actually work here or not?

Inferno_Dragon~
Que' charges forwards and tackles the Mareep, trying to knock the leaf away. However, the Mareep reacts instinctively as it senses your Chikorita approaching and lets lose a Thunderbolt. Que' wails as the electricity courses through his body, but then bravely focus's and summons a couple of massive boulders that burst from the ground beneath the Mareep's feet. Knocked into the air, he flails for an instant before crashing into the ground. You fling a Poké Ball at him and cross your fingers; it shakes a few times, then clicks shut.
Congratulations! Mareep L12 M
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Hastily shouting up at the Pidgeot that you didn't mean to scare the two Pidgey. She eyes you for a moment or two, but before she can react, the Skamory squawks up at her. She listens to him, then nods and motions to the Pidgey. The three of them turn and fly off, quickly vanishing behind the trees. The Skarmory mutters something to himself, then glances over and you and shrugs.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Accepting the challenge, you prepare to race. The Stantler gives you an amused look, gives the 'go' signal and, well, goes. You instantly start running, but he's already nearing the goal. You continue regardless, and as you finally struggle up to the bushes, he comes prancing over to you, smiling.
'I like that! No way you can win, but you still continued!'
He stops in front of you and gives you a friendly nuzzle as he waits for you to get your breath back.
What are you going to do?

Charles Legend~
Sending out your new team-mate, you ask what he thinks of the name Leeks; he gives you the evil eye and gives you a poke with his leek. The watching Furret giggles at this, but soon regrets it as his head shoots round and he goes for her. Wailing, she covers her head and darts further up the tree, but he flies past her, knocks her feet from under her, thus sending her tumbling backwards out of the tree. You fling a Great Ball and catch her mid fall.
Congratulations! Furret L15 F
Pocketing the ball, you pack up your tent, then wander off in the direction Ditto-you went. You soon spot a Meowth and Bulbasar, but no Paras or Ditto.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes
9th July 2006, 01:38 PM
Bison Woes~
Accepting the challenge, you prepare to race. The Stantler gives you an amused look, gives the 'go' signal and, well, goes. You instantly start running, but he's already nearing the goal. You continue regardless, and as you finally struggle up to the bushes, he comes prancing over to you, smiling.
'I like that! No way you can win, but you still continued!'
He stops in front of you and gives you a friendly nuzzle as he waits for you to get your breath back.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I would give him a playful swat but I doubt that would make him happy. So, once I get my breath back, ask him if he would like to join Momo and I.

Inferno_Dragon
9th July 2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 12:27:20 PM


Inferno_Dragon~
Que' charges forwards and tackles the Mareep, trying to knock the leaf away. However, the Mareep reacts instinctively as it senses your Chikorita approaching and lets lose a Thunderbolt. Que' wails as the electricity courses through his body, but then bravely focus's and summons a couple of massive boulders that burst from the ground beneath the Mareep's feet. Knocked into the air, he flails for an instant before crashing into the ground. You fling a Poké Ball at him and cross your fingers; it shakes a few times, then clicks shut.
Congratulations! Mareep L12 M
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I will call him Gilford the Lightning, his Breed on Move will be Take Down and his Free TM Move will be Iron Tail.

Saying bye to the other pokemon and Mareep, I will venture on through the Meadow to look for a Normal Pokemon.

Knight of Time
9th July 2006, 07:25 PM
Kyle~
Hastily shouting up at the Pidgeot that you didn't mean to scare the two Pidgey. She eyes you for a moment or two, but before she can react, the Skamory squawks up at her. She listens to him, then nods and motions to the Pidgey. The three of them turn and fly off, quickly vanishing behind the trees. The Skarmory mutters something to himself, then glances over and you and shrugs.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Well, at this rate, looks like I'm going to have to go my separate way from the Skarmory, so I'm going to wave to him one last time, telling him I hope his wings fully recover soon, before I move on again.

*Murkrow
11th July 2006, 10:20 AM
Bison Woes~
Waiting for a few minutes until you feel reasonably able to talk again, you ask Stantler again if he'd like to join you on your team. He gives you an odd look as though asking 'haven't I made it clear enough?' before shrugging and giving a curt nod.
What ball are you going to use?

Inferno_Dragon~ Watch the hinting.
Saying goodbye to the other Pokémon, you continue on your merry way. It isn't long before a Seedot comes bouncing out of the grass and -for no apparent reason- runs over to yo and gives you a good kick. It doesn't hurt, but the Seedot laughs and begins to wander off again. A Eevee and Exeggcute are staring after him curiously, as well.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Deciding to leave the Skarmory, you say goodbye, give a wave and start to walk away. He lets out an angry shriek, mutters something that you can't catch and glares at you as you vanish.
You walk past a Caterpie who eyes you nervously, then continues chewing on some leaves. You look around, but can't see anything you should be worried about. A pair of Swablu are playing tag in the treetops while an Exeggcute is rolling along the ground. There's also a...you frown as a Mantine comes soaring between the trees, looking pleased with himself.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
11th July 2006, 10:28 AM
Kyle~
Deciding to leave the Skarmory, you say goodbye, give a wave and start to walk away. He lets out an angry shriek, mutters something that you can't catch and glares at you as you vanish.
You walk past a Caterpie who eyes you nervously, then continues chewing on some leaves. You look around, but can't see anything you should be worried about. A pair of Swablu are playing tag in the treetops while an Exeggcute is rolling along the ground. There's also a...you frown as a Mantine comes soaring between the trees, looking pleased with himself.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Something I can't catch? If it turns out to be one of the Pokemon I came here to look for, I'll be ready for it.

I'm going to keep moving on, still keeping an eye out for any suspicious looking Pokemon (aka ones that mention a Skarmory like the one I encountered).

Inferno_Dragon
11th July 2006, 12:44 PM
Watch the Hinting? Can you clarify that for me?

Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 10:20:40 AM


Inferno_Dragon~ Watch the hinting.
Saying goodbye to the other Pokémon, you continue on your merry way. It isn't long before a Seedot comes bouncing out of the grass and -for no apparent reason- runs over to yo and gives you a good kick. It doesn't hurt, but the Seedot laughs and begins to wander off again. A Eevee and Exeggcute are staring after him curiously, as well.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

After recovering from the kick, you forgot about the small pain and turn to the eevee. Thinking that Eevee would be a good addition to your team, you approach the Eevee. You ask if it would like to join your team.

Knight of Time
11th July 2006, 01:37 PM
Watch the Hinting? Can you clarify that for me?

Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 10:20:40 AM

Meadow

After recovering from the kick, you forgot about the small pain and turn to the eevee. Thinking that Eevee would be a good addition to your team, you approach the Eevee. You ask if it would like to join your team.


I'm not one of the workers here, but I can tell you what hinting is.

Basically, it's asking a Pokemon if it's seen a specific Pokemon (but in other cases I believe it can also be hinting to try and look for something obvious (like a burst of electricity). Trust me, you don't want to do it.

*Murkrow
12th July 2006, 06:11 AM
I just passed all my exams! *Does the happy dance*

Kyle~ *Hands over 1 CCP for helping Inferno_Dragon*
Walking on, you keep a wary eye out for anything that might be what attacked the Skarmory. However, you're so busy glancing around that you don't notice the Nincada scuttling about on the path in front of you...or at least not until you step on one of her claws. She instantly lets out a shriek of protest and begins to yell at you. A Gligar and Sableye smirk and nudge each other as they watch the spectacle as a Butterfree flitters past, unconcerned.
What are you going to do?

Infero_Dragon~ Essentially what Kyle said; it's anything that refers to finding some sort of Pokémon (species, type etc).
Ignoring the Seedot, you instead approach the Eevee, who gives you a curious sniff before listening as you ask if he'd like to join your team. He wrinkles his nose in a not-very-good looking response, but before he can react, the Seedot comes running back and starts to bite and kick at your feet. Apparently, your lack of response has irritated him. The Eevee just watches, bemused,
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
12th July 2006, 11:28 AM
I just passed all my exams! *Does the happy dance*

Kyle~ *Hands over 1 CCP for helping Inferno_Dragon*
Walking on, you keep a wary eye out for anything that might be what attacked the Skarmory. However, you're so busy glancing around that you don't notice the Nincada scuttling about on the path in front of you...or at least not until you step on one of her claws. She instantly lets out a shriek of protest and begins to yell at you. A Gligar and Sableye smirk and nudge each other as they watch the spectacle as a Butterfree flitters past, unconcerned.

Forest

Uh oh, the poor Nincada, I'm going to sincerely apologize to her for crushing her claw, telling her I never meant to in the first place. From there, whether or not she accepts my apology I'll move on.

Inferno_Dragon
12th July 2006, 12:58 PM
Well, thanks Knight of Time and *Murkrow for clearing that up. And *Murkrow, congratulations on passing your exams.

Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 06:11:57 AM


Inferno_Dragon~ Essentially what Kyle said; it's anything that refers to finding some sort of Pokémon (species, type etc).
Ignoring the Seedot, you instead approach the Eevee, who gives you a curious sniff before listening as you ask if he'd like to join your team. He wrinkles his nose in a not-very-good looking response, but before he can react, the Seedot comes running back and starts to bite and kick at your feet. Apparently, your lack of response has irritated him. The Eevee just watches, bemused,
What are you going to do?

Meadow

After getting attacked by the Seedot, you realize that this Pokemon does not like being ignored. Unlike Quetzalcoatl, this Pokemon tries to get your attention by attacking you. If this pokemon wants attention, I will give it attention. I release Quetzalcoatl and Gilford the Lightning. I tell them if this Seedot wants attention, we will give it attention. I tell Quetzalcoatl to attack with Ancient Power and Gilford the Lightning to attack with Iron Tail.

Bison Woes
14th July 2006, 07:31 PM
Bison Woes~
Waiting for a few minutes until you feel reasonably able to talk again, you ask Stantler again if he'd like to join you on your team. He gives you an odd look as though asking 'haven't I made it clear enough?' before shrugging and giving a curt nod.
What ball are you going to use?


Meadow

I'll hold out a regular PokeBall (one of two left) for him. Once I have caught him, I'll let him out to walk with us and continue exploring the Meadow.

*Murkrow
17th July 2006, 11:49 AM
My aplologies for not updating sooner, things have been screwy here. Should be back to normal, soon, though.

Kyle~
Apologising as you walk away, you move on even though the Nincada doesn't look to convinced. A Taillow flist by your head, then starts to laugh at a Paras who is trying to pluck a massive mushroom off of his back. A Farfetch'd and Ledyba are also fluttering around the clearing, occasionally catching each others eye and blushing.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~ Thank you :)
Deciding to go on the offensive, you send out your two Pokémon. As your Chikorita summons a boulder from under the ground, Mareep lunges forward and smashes the irritating grass type with an Iron Tail. Startled by the sudden attacks, he doesn't react for a second or so, then shrieks and begins to absorb the sunlight. Que' brings the boulder crashing through the ground, sending him flying, but the Seedot rights himself and sends a Solarbeam heading right your way.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Holding out your Poké Ball, Stantler taps it and is absorbed inside. Once captured, you instantly send him back out and set off again. A Shroomish has watched the capture and is watching you curiously as you walk past her. A Spearow lands on the grass a couple of feet away and begins to peck around in the dirt, stopping occasionally to tug a worm out. He is completely unaware that a Persian has noticed him and is slinking closer.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes
17th July 2006, 12:54 PM
Bison Woes~
Holding out your Poké Ball, Stantler taps it and is absorbed inside. Once captured, you instantly send him back out and set off again. A Shroomish has watched the capture and is watching you curiously as you walk past her. A Spearow lands on the grass a couple of feet away and begins to peck around in the dirt, stopping occasionally to tug a worm out. He is completely unaware that a Persian has noticed him and is slinking closer.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Stantler's name will be Hei-Bai with Extrasensory as his BOM. What Level is he though? ^-^"

I'll watch to make sure the Spearow isn't hurt by the Persian. If the Persian tries to attack, I'll try to scare the Spearow away to keep him safe from the kitty.

I would also like the Monday Special on capture devices, please. Thank you!

Everoy
17th July 2006, 12:57 PM
<LOCATION>
Nowhere, at the moment…

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
5 Special Balls

<POKEMON>
None

Time to start again… I’ll start in the Lake.

Dark Dragonite
17th July 2006, 01:10 PM
You have no need to apologize Hannah, I do, I wanted to work here, due to the inactivity, and pushing myself to update a lot by myself was hard, and then...you ended up in the same spot, so I'm sorry to you, and all the others participating at CCCC.



Steve~
The flying types look reassured and smile at you gratefully while the two grass Pokemon edge closer to the Vigoroth and begin to snigger among themselves. You turn and begin to scout out the location, trying to spot any more Pokémon. A clowd of Hoppip is drifting along; a few Swablu are flitting about among the flock. There's also a Voltorb rolling nearby.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I think I'll just continue on my journey, thank you
I beleive I need a great and ultra balls please.




Hannah
Flying on once more, you spot a wise looking Murkrow, diligently watching all that goes on down below, which currently happens to be a Noctowl hunting for food, a Gligar gliding by, and a Wingull practicing it's water gun attack. Watching the Murkrow, you could swear something is different with this one...
What will you do?

Bison Woes
You get whatever balls you were missing of pokeballs, great ball, ultra ball, and the special balls
If I'm allowed to do it, Stantler is Lv.11 and Male.
You see Persian abotu to leap, and scare Spearow away, who looks angrily at you, then spies Persian, and blows him away.
Continuing on, you spy an Eevee curled in a ball napping, a Lickitung sauntering past with it's tongue out, and a Bellsprout vine whipping a tree.
What will you do now?

Kevvaelli
Welcome!! You get your items
With a new, harder to spell name, you enter the pristine Lake, ready to get a great team together. As you watch the sun sparkle on the lake, you can see a Squirtle floating by on it's back, with sunglasses on? Shaking your head, you turn to see a Lapras giving rides to a Wooper, Slowpoke, and Mudkip, with Slowpoke's tail hanging in the water...
What will you do now?

Everoy
17th July 2006, 01:14 PM
Kevvaelli
Welcome!! You get your items
With a new, harder to spell name, you enter the pristine Lake, ready to get a great team together. As you watch the sun sparkle on the lake, you can see a Squirtle floating by on it's back, with sunglasses on? Shaking your head, you turn to see a Lapras giving rides to a Wooper, Slowpoke, and Mudkip, with Slowpoke's tail hanging in the water...
What will you do now?



<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

I'll walk over to the Squirtle and talk to it, continuing my tried and true method of passive pokemon catching :P

Knight of Time
17th July 2006, 01:20 PM
Bison Woes
You get whatever balls you were missing of pokeballs, great ball, ultra ball, and the special balls
If I'm allowed to do it, Stantler is Lv.11 and Male.



Um, Steve, just a note, but if someone asks for one of each kind of ball they can get here on a Monday, they get a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball (I know I don't need any more of them, I've got plenty of each).


Kyle~
Apologising as you walk away, you move on even though the Nincada doesn't look to convinced. A Taillow flist by your head, then starts to laugh at a Paras who is trying to pluck a massive mushroom off of his back. A Farfetch'd and Ledyba are also fluttering around the clearing, occasionally catching each others eye and blushing.
What are you going to do?

Forest

As usual, I'll keep going.

Bison Woes
17th July 2006, 01:32 PM
[color=blue]


Bison Woes
You get whatever balls you were missing of pokeballs, great ball, ultra ball, and the special balls
If I'm allowed to do it, Stantler is Lv.11 and Male.
You see Persian abotu to leap, and scare Spearow away, who looks angrily at you, then spies Persian, and blows him away.
Continuing on, you spy an Eevee curled in a ball napping, a Lickitung sauntering past with it's tongue out, and a Bellsprout vine whipping a tree.
What will you do now?



Meadow

Thanks for Stantler's info (if allowed, his free TM will be Earthquake), DD!

I'll continue along my way with my two Pokemon, ignoring the ones around me while avoiding Lickitung slobber.

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 11:30 AM
Quote from: *Murkrow on July 04, 2006, 03:17:15 PM


Inferno_Dragon~ Thank you Smiley
Deciding to go on the offensive, you send out your two Pokémon. As your Chikorita summons a boulder from under the ground, Mareep lunges forward and smashes the irritating grass type with an Iron Tail. Startled by the sudden attacks, he doesn't react for a second or so, then shrieks and begins to absorb the sunlight. Que' brings the boulder crashing through the ground, sending him flying, but the Seedot rights himself and sends a Solarbeam heading right your way.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Telling my pokemon to jump out the way of the Solarbeam (also I will jump out the way.) I will have Que and Gilford both use tackle on the Seedot. Then I will have Que' use Razor Leaf and Gilford use Thundershock. Then I will have both Pokemon use Tackle again. If the Seedot is worn out, I wil use a Great Ball to capture it.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2006, 01:56 PM
Dark Dragonite
You continue on through the meadow. It seems to be pretty serene... a nearby tree has lots of Seedot attached to its branches, all sound asleep. A nearby Cradily has withdrawn a bit, obviously intent on catching a few z's as well. Then... you hear a commotion. As far as commotions go, it's pretty nondescript, but you figure you ought to check it out anyway. After scoping it out, you find a pair of Farfetch'd engaging in fencing. What do you do?

Patrick
You go over and try and get the Squirtle's attention. However, it seems deadset on ignoring you... perhaos it thinks it is "too cool" for you, a theory that is strengthened by the wicked awesome shades it's wearing. What do you do?

Kyle
You move on... but suddenly, you find yourself being propelled rapidly upwards towards the limb of a tree. As you grab on to it, you see that your method of transportation was a Tangela, who motions for you to be quiet. Shrugging, you sit next to it and a Surskit. After a few moments, you hear a loud ripping and gnashing noise. Craning your neck, you can make out the shape of a Pinsir ripping chunks out of trees rather viciously. What do you do?

Bison Woes
You continue on with your companions. All of a sudden, however, your muscles lock up, leaving you to fall to the ground unceremoniously. A sweet, lilting melody rings out, and it combined with a fine powder that suddenly falls around you send you and your team to dreamland.
Some time later, you wake up to find a Voltorb, a Chansey, and an Exeggcute standing over you, smiling maliciously. What do you do?

Inferno Dragon
Your Pokemon leap out of the way, leaving the Solarbeam to sail by harmlessly. As they jump in for a Tackle, the Seedot gleams silver: harden. Your Pokemon hit with a sickening thud, but the Seedot doesn't look too damaged. It smirks, then takes a blank expression on its face... the Razor Leaf and the Thundershock hit but barely faze it. You have a sinking suspicion that it had used Amnesia. Once more, your Pokemon Tackle it, but it Hardens again, leaving the Seedot relatively unharmed. What do you do?

Everoy
18th July 2006, 02:00 PM
Patrick
You go over and try and get the Squirtle's attention. However, it seems deadset on ignoring you... perhaos it thinks it is "too cool" for you, a theory that is strengthened by the wicked awesome shades it's wearing. What do you do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::
I'll throw a Pokeball at him.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 02:01 PM
Bison Woes
You continue on with your companions. All of a sudden, however, your muscles lock up, leaving you to fall to the ground unceremoniously. A sweet, lilting melody rings out, and it combined with a fine powder that suddenly falls around you send you and your team to dreamland.
Some time later, you wake up to find a Voltorb, a Chansey, and an Exeggcute standing over you, smiling maliciously. What do you do?


Meadow

First, I might start saying things that need not be repeated. Seriously though, I'll see if I can ask them what in the world they're doing and check to see if Momo and Hei-Bai are okay and awake. If the Pokemon appear to be trying to do harm to me and if Momo and Hei-Bai are awake, I'll have Momo use a Thundershock to scare them while we make haste away. If the Pokem on are apparently friendly, then I'll see what they want since they basically bison-napped me.

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 02:10 PM
Quote from: TheBlueAvenger on Today at 01:56:45 PM


Inferno Dragon
Your Pokemon leap out of the way, leaving the Solarbeam to sail by harmlessly. As they jump in for a Tackle, the Seedot gleams silver: harden. Your Pokemon hit with a sickening thud, but the Seedot doesn't look too damaged. It smirks, then takes a blank expression on its face... the Razor Leaf and the Thundershock hit but barely faze it. You have a sinking suspicion that it had used Amnesia. Once more, your Pokemon Tackle it, but it Hardens again, leaving the Seedot relatively unharmed. What do you do?

Meadow

Realizing this is a tough battle, you won't give up that easily. You have both Que' and Gilford growl at the Seedot. Then you have Gilford try to get its attention by tackling it. If it is distracted, you have Que' tackle it from behind. Then you tell Que to use another Ancient Power and Gilford to use another Iron Tail. Then have both pokemon tackle the Seedot. Then have Que' use Razor Leaf and Gilford use Thundershock. Finally, have both pokemon use growl and tackle the Seedot again. Hopefully, the Seedot will be worn out. If it is, I will throw a Great Ball at it.

Knight of Time
18th July 2006, 02:19 PM
Dark DragoniteKyle
You move on... but suddenly, you find yourself being propelled rapidly upwards towards the limb of a tree. As you grab on to it, you see that your method of transportation was a Tangela, who motions for you to be quiet. Shrugging, you sit next to it and a Surskit. After a few moments, you hear a loud ripping and gnashing noise. Craning your neck, you can make out the shape of a Pinsir ripping chunks out of trees rather viciously. What do you do?

Forest

Well, I don't want to interrupt or be noticed by the Pinsir, so I'll thank the Tangela for its help, and move on. But if the Pinsir sees me, I'll send out Hydronix my male Blastoise, having him use Icy Wind on the Pinsir incase it decides to attack me.

Edit: Just so I don't forget, happy birthday Hannah! Hope your day's a great one! :wave:

Charles Legend
20th July 2006, 10:20 AM
Charles Legend~
Sending out your new team-mate, you ask what he thinks of the name Leeks; he gives you the evil eye and gives you a poke with his leek. The watching Furret giggles at this, but soon regrets it as his head shoots round and he goes for her. Wailing, she covers her head and darts further up the tree, but he flies past her, knocks her feet from under her, thus sending her tumbling backwards out of the tree. You fling a Great Ball and catch her mid fall.
Congratulations! Furret L15 F
Pocketing the ball, you pack up your tent, then wander off in the direction Ditto-you went. You soon spot a Meowth and Bulbasar, but no Paras or Ditto.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I well talk to them for a bit... then if they have not spoted ether my paras or ditto, I well ask them if they would like a fiendly match...

~Charles Legend

*Murkrow
27th July 2006, 04:04 AM
I would pull the 'I'm sorry, been busy' excuse, but I've been saying that a lot when it comes to ac/cc recently, so you figure out the rest.





Hannah
Flying on once more, you spot a wise looking Murkrow, diligently watching all that goes on down below, which currently happens to be a Noctowl hunting for food, a Gligar gliding by, and a Wingull practicing it's water gun attack. Watching the Murkrow, you could swear something is different with this one...
What will you do?



Shrine of the Sun

................. I'll have a closer look at the Murkrow, see what's different about it.

Patrick~ Alright if I call you this? It's easier to remember.
Deciding to try your luck with a Poké Ball, you fling it at in the Squirtle's direction. He's still far to busy ignoring you to notice, until he becomes aware of a rushing noise heading towards him. He turns and for a split second stares in horror at the approaching ball before it hits and he's sucked inside. You watch anxiously as the ball begins to shake frantically, but within a couple of seconds, it explodes and he re-emerges, glaring at you, now.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Launching into a tirade that would fill this post with ***'s if I wrote them, you finally snappily ask why they did that. The Chansey rolls her eyes, then grins evily. 'We like to have a bit of fun with trainers who look, shall we say....weak?' The three of them burst out laughing at that, ignoring the snarls that erupt from your side. Both of your Pokémon are indeed awake, and looking pretty pissed off at being insulted. None of the wild Pokémon pay any attention to them and just continue laughing.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Both of your Pokémon bare their teeth and Growl at the Seedot, who winces and backs up slighty. Taking this opportunity, Gilford charges forward and slams into the seeds small body. He resists, but a surprise hit from behind sends him sprawling forward. Gilford dodges out of the way, then slams his tail into his back while Que' once again raises an Ancient Power from the ground. The Seedot frantically howls at the sun and begins to glow green as he absorbs its healing energies, but both your Pokémon tackle him, breaking his line of concentration. Pulling a Great Ball out, you watch as another two attacks collide with the Seedot, who you decide looks as stunned as he'll ever be. You fling the Great Ball and cross your fingers. It rattles for a bit, then settles down with a ping.
Congratulations! Seedot L9 M
What are you going to do now?

Kyle~ Thank you. :)
Not wanting to be caught by a vicious looking Pinsir, you thank the Tangela and sneak off in the opposite direction, poised to call out Hydronix if need be. Nothing seems to happen, when suddenly a voise shrieks from behind you. 'OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!'
You glance behind you, but can't see anything so you run off quickly. A Gastly floats past and gives you an eerie grin, which causes a Gligar to take flight nervously. You stare back at her, when a crash comes from behind you and an irritated looking Bulbasaur appears, clutching something in his vine. 'Why'd you run off like that?' he snaps, waving his vine at you. 'I was trying to help.'
What are you going to do?

Charles Legend~
Approaching the Pokémon for a friendly chat, you inquire if they have seen a Paras or a human looking like you anytime recently.
'I did see what I thought was a trainer about 15 minutes ago,' the Meowth answers immediately. 'I was going to go over and say hello, but he just turned into a Pidgeot for no reason and flew off. I thought he'd be miles off by now, but if he was really your Ditto then I guess he should still be in the area.' She finishes and smiles at you while the Bulbasaur watches in silence.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
27th July 2006, 08:54 AM
Kyle~ Thank you. :)
Not wanting to be caught by a vicious looking Pinsir, you thank the Tangela and sneak off in the opposite direction, poised to call out Hydronix if need be. Nothing seems to happen, when suddenly a voise shrieks from behind you. 'OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!'
You glance behind you, but can't see anything so you run off quickly. A Gastly floats past and gives you an eerie grin, which causes a Gligar to take flight nervously. You stare back at her, when a crash comes from behind you and an irritated looking Bulbasaur appears, clutching something in his vine. 'Why'd you run off like that?' he snaps, waving his vine at you. 'I was trying to help.'
What are you going to do?

Forest

Uh oh, looks like I got myself into a little bit of trouble.

I'm going to calmly explain to the Bulbasaur that I didn't want to be noticed by the Pinsir I saw earlier (basically, their spiked horns would make me feel a little intimidated even though they don't have the Intimidate trait), and that I had to be prepared to battle it if it was going to turn on me (after all, some Pokemon doing something I'd have tried to ignore have eventually tried to attack at times). From there I'm going to curiously ask the Bulbasaur what he's carrying in his vine.

As for the Gastly, she's tempting, but I'm not going to catch her.

Everoy
27th July 2006, 10:54 AM
Patrick~ Alright if I call you this? It's easier to remember.
Deciding to try your luck with a Poké Ball, you fling it at in the Squirtle's direction. He's still far to busy ignoring you to notice, until he becomes aware of a rushing noise heading towards him. He turns and for a split second stares in horror at the approaching ball before it hits and he's sucked inside. You watch anxiously as the ball begins to shake frantically, but within a couple of seconds, it explodes and he re-emerges, glaring at you, now.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
2 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::
(Yeah, I'd actually prefer it :P)
I'll say "Hey, you shouldn't've ignored me. Some trainers are just the type that will take you away from your home without a second thought." And then I'll take my spiffy shades out of my pocket and put them on, then walk away all cool-like and such. :cool:

Bison Woes
27th July 2006, 11:16 AM
Bison Woes~
Launching into a tirade that would fill this post with ***'s if I wrote them, you finally snappily ask why they did that. The Chansey rolls her eyes, then grins evily. 'We like to have a bit of fun with trainers who look, shall we say....weak?' The three of them burst out laughing at that, ignoring the snarls that erupt from your side. Both of your Pokémon are indeed awake, and looking pretty pissed off at being insulted. None of the wild Pokémon pay any attention to them and just continue laughing.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Well, I save us some time by holding back more swearing and stand up, if I can. If needed, I'll help Momo and Hei-Bai up and see if we can't just walk away as causing unnecessary violence isn't my style. Although it might seem to be. If the bison-nappers insist on trying to start a fight, I'll have Momo use a Thunderbolt and Hei-Bai use an Astonish to help our needed escape.

Inferno_Dragon
27th July 2006, 03:29 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 04:04:34 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Both of your Pokémon bare their teeth and Growl at the Seedot, who winces and backs up slighty. Taking this opportunity, Gilford charges forward and slams into the seeds small body. He resists, but a surprise hit from behind sends him sprawling forward. Gilford dodges out of the way, then slams his tail into his back while Que' once again raises an Ancient Power from the ground. The Seedot frantically howls at the sun and begins to glow green as he absorbs its healing energies, but both your Pokémon tackle him, breaking his line of concentration. Pulling a Great Ball out, you watch as another two attacks collide with the Seedot, who you decide looks as stunned as he'll ever be. You fling the Great Ball and cross your fingers. It rattles for a bit, then settles down with a ping.
Congratulations! Seedot L9 M
What are you going to do now?

Meadow

Obviously this Seedot knows Solarbeam somehow and that's a good sign. I will call my Seedot Lucky, because hopefully this Seedot will bring me a lot of luck. His Bred On Move will be False Swipe.

I will continue on further in the meadow.

Knight of Time
27th July 2006, 03:33 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 04:04:34 AM

Meadow

Obviously this Seedot knows Solarbeam somehow and that's a good sign. I will call my Seedot Lucky, because hopefully this Seedot will bring me a lot of luck. His Bred On Move will be False Swipe.

I will continue on further in the meadow




Actually, Inferno_Dragon, when you catch a Pokemon here, it doesn't know any moves it would normally (and natually) know at a higher level, or any it would get via a TM/HM or egg move. If you really want your new Seedot to learn Solarbeam, you'll have to raise him to L10 (so that he can get it as his free TM), buy it at the Crystal Cave Kiosk, be lucky enough to receive a Solarbeam TM through a sale/trade with someone else or through the EMT or EMT game at Goldenrod Tower.

I used to have a Solarbeam TM, but unfortunately, I needed it (and I had to use it up, sorry).

*Murkrow
31st July 2006, 04:24 AM
Kyle~
Hastily apologising to the Bulbasaur, you explain about how you thought that he was the Pinsir and how you realy didn't want to hang around if he was chasing you. The Bulbasaur laughs at that and shrugs, before lifting his vine and dropping a green crystal at your feet. You kneel down and realise that it's half a Leaf Stone; the Bulbasaur pokes it and comments. 'I noticed it lying on the ground as you ran away, and thought it might be yours.'
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
The Squirtle continues to glare at you as you talk to him, and is still doing so as you walk away, trying to look cool. It seems to have worked as well, as a Poliwag comes paddling over to you, smiling and eyeing you up. Behind her, a Lapras is dozing in the water, while a Corpish crawls all over her back.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Getting up, you cautiously back away, checking if the wild Pokémon do anything to stop you. They just continue laughing, before the Chansey catches your eye and gives you a 'shoo' motion. You get the hint and hurry off with your Pokémon behind you. Their laughter continues to follow you as you walk, but you ignore it and focus on a Tropius who is coming in to land. A couple of Hoppip are hastily getting out of his way, while a Miltank is showing him where to go.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~ What Kyle said. It just makes it more interesting if Pokémon aren't restricted to their level up moves.
Moving onwards into the meadow, you come across a sleeping Whismur being watched over by a Hoothoot. The owl notices you and motions for you to be quiet as you walk by. A Treecko and Oddish are also passing by, walking in an exaggeratedly slow fashion, which earns them a glare from the Hoothoot, although his attention is soon caught by a Breloom who doesn't show any intention of slowing down and being quiet.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
31st July 2006, 09:34 AM
Kyle~
Hastily apologising to the Bulbasaur, you explain about how you thought that he was the Pinsir and how you realy didn't want to hang around if he was chasing you. The Bulbasaur laughs at that and shrugs, before lifting his vine and dropping a green crystal at your feet. You kneel down and realise that it's half a Leaf Stone; the Bulbasaur pokes it and comments. 'I noticed it lying on the ground as you ran away, and thought it might be yours.'
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'm going to shake my head, telling the Bulbasaur that the Leaf Stone isn't mine. Even if it was, I can't make use of it because my only Grass type is fully evolved, namely Swiftblade my male Sceptile. From there I'm going to suggest to the Bulbasaur that he can take the Leaf Stone to a Pokemon that wants to evolve with it, if he wants to that is.

From there I'll move on again.

Inferno_Dragon
31st July 2006, 10:54 AM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 04:24:22 AM


Inferno_Dragon~ What Kyle said. It just makes it more interesting if Pokémon aren't restricted to their level up moves.
Moving onwards into the meadow, you come across a sleeping Whismur being watched over by a Hoothoot. The owl notices you and motions for you to be quiet as you walk by. A Treecko and Oddish are also passing by, walking in an exaggeratedly slow fashion, which earns them a glare from the Hoothoot, although his attention is soon caught by a Breloom who doesn't show any intention of slowing down and being quiet.
What are you going to do?

I am sorry. I am still too new at this but I will catch on quickly soon.

Feeling that I have seen nothing interesting in the Meadow, I decided that I want further my adventures in the Forest.

And since today is monday, can I have my pokeballs?

Bison Woes
31st July 2006, 11:10 AM
Bison Woes~
Getting up, you cautiously back away, checking if the wild Pokémon do anything to stop you. They just continue laughing, before the Chansey catches your eye and gives you a 'shoo' motion. You get the hint and hurry off with your Pokémon behind you. Their laughter continues to follow you as you walk, but you ignore it and focus on a Tropius who is coming in to land. A couple of Hoppip are hastily getting out of his way, while a Miltank is showing him where to go.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

After that particular event, I'll stay away from the landing Tropius (no sense in getting squished) and continue along my merry way across the beautiful meadow.

Everoy
31st July 2006, 12:10 PM
Patrick~
The Squirtle continues to glare at you as you talk to him, and is still doing so as you walk away, trying to look cool. It seems to have worked as well, as a Poliwag comes paddling over to you, smiling and eyeing you up. Behind her, a Lapras is dozing in the water, while a Corpish crawls all over her back.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
2 Pokeballs
1 Great Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::
I'll walk over and say hi.

I'd like my pokeballs, please :)

*Murkrow
1st August 2006, 03:38 PM
Kyle~
The Bulbasaur looks puzzled as you explain the Leaf Stone isn't yours. 'Odd, I swear I saw you drop it...but if you insist...' He picks it up again and gives you a cheery wave before trotting off to find a Pokémon who wishes to evolve.
You wave goodbye as well, before walking on. A Hoppip squeaks at you as you walk past where she is sunbathing in a beam of light filtering down through the canopy. A Bellsprout is also swaying in the sunlight, enjoying the warmth, although the Yanma behind him looks like she wants nothing more than to get away.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~ It's alright, I can remember thinking the same thing. I might edit something into the rules about it. *Gives balls*
Deciding to swap locations, you walk away from the Meadow, soon entering the darkness of the Forest. A flock of Murkrow has seen you enter and snicker to themselves as you glance up at them. An Anorith scuttles towards you, waving his claws and emitting what to him must sound like a fierce battle cry. You side-step and notice a Pinsir giving the bug a strange look.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
Unwilling to get squashed by the Tropius, you wait until he is safely back on the ground and talking to the Miltank before you move onwards. Soon you hear giggling and a baby Kangaskhan comes skipping into view, chasing after a Skitty kitten and enthusiastically trying to catch her tail. You glance around quickly in-case their parents are nearby, but you can't see them. You're not sure if that's good or bad, when you notice something on the horizon. It's a large dust cloud, and it's heading your way, fast.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~ *Gives balls*
Walking over, you cheerfully greet the Poliwag who squeals in delight and hops ashore. She leans back to admire your glasses and laughs as she sees her reflection in them, oblivious to the sudden wail. You look over and see the Corphish floundering in the water, the Lapras having evidentally just slipped under. Luckily, a Horsea emerges to help keep him above water. Watching them, you hear the Poliwag giggle again, before she suddenly tackles you, snatches your glasses and tries to put them on. Unfortunately for her, they just keep on sliding off.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
1st August 2006, 03:41 PM
Kyle~
The Bulbasaur looks puzzled as you explain the Leaf Stone isn't yours. 'Odd, I swear I saw you drop it...but if you insist...' He picks it up again and gives you a cheery wave before trotting off to find a Pokémon who wishes to evolve.
You wave goodbye as well, before walking on. A Hoppip squeaks at you as you walk past where she is sunbathing in a beam of light filtering down through the canopy. A Bellsprout is also swaying in the sunlight, enjoying the warmth, although the Yanma behind him looks like she wants nothing more than to get away.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'm going to move on again.

Everoy
1st August 2006, 03:46 PM
Patrick~ *Gives balls*
Walking over, you cheerfully greet the Poliwag who squeals in delight and hops ashore. She leans back to admire your glasses and laughs as she sees her reflection in them, oblivious to the sudden wail. You look over and see the Corphish floundering in the water, the Lapras having evidentally just slipped under. Luckily, a Horsea emerges to help keep him above water. Watching them, you hear the Poliwag giggle again, before she suddenly tackles you, snatches your glasses and tries to put them on. Unfortunately for her, they just keep on sliding off.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
2 Great Ball
2 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::
I'll tell the Poliwag to hold on, then jump into the lake and help keep the Lapras up. Once the Lapras is stable, I'll swim nearby and motion for the Poliwag to jump in.

Bison Woes
1st August 2006, 09:40 PM
Bison Woes~
Unwilling to get squashed by the Tropius, you wait until he is safely back on the ground and talking to the Miltank before you move onwards. Soon you hear giggling and a baby Kangaskhan comes skipping into view, chasing after a Skitty kitten and enthusiastically trying to catch her tail. You glance around quickly in-case their parents are nearby, but you can't see them. You're not sure if that's good or bad, when you notice something on the horizon. It's a large dust cloud, and it's heading your way, fast.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

If it's possible, I'll ask Hei-Bai and Momo to help me herd them to a safe area and keep them there until the dust storm passes. If I have to, I'll try and pick either of them up to get them away. If the parents come by, I'll run away with my two guys and find shelter away from the parents.

Inferno_Dragon
1st August 2006, 10:28 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 03:38:13 PM


Inferno_Dragon~ It's alright, I can remember thinking the same thing. I might edit something into the rules about it. *Gives balls*
Deciding to swap locations, you walk away from the Meadow, soon entering the darkness of the Forest. A flock of Murkrow has seen you enter and snicker to themselves as you glance up at them. An Anorith scuttles towards you, waving his claws and emitting what to him must sound like a fierce battle cry. You side-step and notice a Pinsir giving the bug a strange look.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Seeing nothing that interests me, I will continue on further in the forest.

*Murkrow
3rd August 2006, 06:59 AM
Kyle~
Moving on, you soon chance upon a Zubat attempting (that being the key word) to battle a Lileep who has responded by withdrawing her tentacles and just sitting there as the little bat flutters around and tries to bite her. An Ariados is dangling from a branch and watching the spectacle, his eyes never leaving the Zubat, while a Wingull is pointing and laughing at the pair.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
Diving into the lake after hastily telling the Poliwag to wait there, you swim out to where the Horsea and Corphish are and try to help the Lapras. Which would have been very helpful, however, when you dive down, you see, well, nothing. Squinting around, you manage to see a dark shadow gliding away into the gloom before you have to resurface. The Corphish is clinging onto the Horsea and muttering curse words, as you turn and motion for the Poliwag to join you. She does and starts to swim expertly out.
What are you going to do?

Bison Woes~
The two babies are completely out of it, and it doesn't take much effort on your part to gently herd them away, as you gradually begin to notice the drumming of hooves rapidly approaching. A Snubbull and Eevee shoot past, doing what you're doing, and getting out of the way as what you realise now is a stampede. Looking back, you can now clearly see the shapes of the leading Pokémon - Tauros- through the dust that they're kicking up before you glance back and focus on moving the babies out of the way.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Not interested in anything you see there, you press on. A Misdreavus floats past and gives you an appraising glance before floating on again and staring at a Wurmple who responds by hissing and flexing the spikes on her tail. Meanwhile, a buzzing behind you signals the arrival of a Volbeat who seems to be being escorted by a group of Hoppip for some reasong or another.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2006, 08:49 AM
Kyle~
Moving on, you soon chance upon a Zubat attempting (that being the key word) to battle a Lileep who has responded by withdrawing her tentacles and just sitting there as the little bat flutters around and tries to bite her. An Ariados is dangling from a branch and watching the spectacle, his eyes never leaving the Zubat, while a Wingull is pointing and laughing at the pair.
What are you going to do?


Forest

The Zubat is tempting (especially since I used to have an adopted Crobat), but I'm going to move on again.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 12:30 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 06:59:20 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Not interested in anything you see there, you press on. A Misdreavus floats past and gives you an appraising glance before floating on again and staring at a Wurmple who responds by hissing and flexing the spikes on her tail. Meanwhile, a buzzing behind you signals the arrival of a Volbeat who seems to be being escorted by a group of Hoppip for some reasong or another.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Glancing at the Misdreavus, I turn to the Wurmple which seems like an good capture. I approach the Wurmple and ask if it would like to join my team of pokemon.

Everoy
3rd August 2006, 05:26 PM
Patrick~
Diving into the lake after hastily telling the Poliwag to wait there, you swim out to where the Horsea and Corphish are and try to help the Lapras. Which would have been very helpful, however, when you dive down, you see, well, nothing. Squinting around, you manage to see a dark shadow gliding away into the gloom before you have to resurface. The Corphish is clinging onto the Horsea and muttering curse words, as you turn and motion for the Poliwag to join you. She does and starts to swim expertly out.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
2 Great Ball
2 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::
Aw, darnit...

I'l swim over to the Horsea and Corphish and try to calm the Corphish down, and once the Poliwag comes over, I'll ask if I can catch it. Once the Corphish is calm, I'll see if the Horsea would like to come with, as well. In both cases, I'll offer regular Pokeballs.

Bison Woes
6th August 2006, 09:47 AM
Bison Woes~
The two babies are completely out of it, and it doesn't take much effort on your part to gently herd them away, as you gradually begin to notice the drumming of hooves rapidly approaching. A Snubbull and Eevee shoot past, doing what you're doing, and getting out of the way as what you realise now is a stampede. Looking back, you can now clearly see the shapes of the leading Pokémon - Tauros- through the dust that they're kicking up before you glance back and focus on moving the babies out of the way.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

As soon as the babies are safely out of the way, I'll have Momo guard them while Hei-Bai and I will chase after the Tauros and try to separate one from the herd.

The Blue Avenger
7th August 2006, 02:21 PM
Erk, sorry sorry sorry...

Hannah
You take a careful look at the Murkrow without trying to attract its attention for now. The odd thing about it... it seems to have a purplish tint, which would imply that it is in fact a shiny Pokemon. Incidentally, it still doesn't notice you. What do you do?

Kyle
You continue through the forest, when a loud screeching caw causes you to duck for cover. Just in time, too, as a Skarmory swoops down and directly over your head. However, it wasn't going for you; rather, it's chasing a Venonat, a Caterpie, and a Paras who are running as fast as they can. What do you do?

Inferno_Dragon
You approach the Wurmple, but before you can ask it anything, it screeches and rears up, its tail spikes fully extended. It would seem that it's still a little on edge. The Wurmple then hisses once more and scuttles under a nearby bush. What do you do?

Patrick
You swim over to the pair of water types and start trying to calm the Corphish down. Before you can make any serious headway, though, the Corphish accidently clunks you over the head with a Crabhammer in its panic. The Poliwag then swims up next to you. You ask if you can catch it, and she replies "Let's get this sorted out first," rather tersely. She manages to calm the Corphish down, and the group swims back to shore, with you following. You offer your Pokeballs then, but the Poliwag doesn't seem interested. The Horsea, on the other hand, sems more receptive. What do you do?

Bison Woes
Please identify the species of the Pokemon you're using in the future.
You leave one of your companions patiently overseeing the group of baby Pokemon as you and your other partner give chase to the bulls. The Tauros (Tauri?) don't seem to care about you... until you start yelling at them, insults, that sort of thing. Soon enough, one of them peels away from the herd and stands in front of you, angrily pawing the ground. What do you do?

Knight of Time
7th August 2006, 02:35 PM
Kyle
You continue through the forest, when a loud screeching caw causes you to duck for cover. Just in time, too, as a Skarmory swoops down and directly over your head. However, it wasn't going for you; rather, it's chasing a Venonat, a Caterpie, and a Paras who are running as fast as they can. What do you do?

Forest

Hmm, another Skarmory. I remember seeing one when I first entered the forest, but this couldn't be that same Skarmory...

Nonetheless, I'll move on again.

Inferno_Dragon
7th August 2006, 02:56 PM
Quote from: TheBlueAvenger on Today at 02:21:27 PM


Inferno_Dragon
You approach the Wurmple, but before you can ask it anything, it screeches and rears up, its tail spikes fully extended. It would seem that it's still a little on edge. The Wurmple then hisses once more and scuttles under a nearby bush. What do you do?

Forest

Quietly apologizing to the Wurmple for disturbing it, I continue on through the Forest

Everoy
7th August 2006, 07:49 PM
Patrick
You swim over to the pair of water types and start trying to calm the Corphish down. Before you can make any serious headway, though, the Corphish accidently clunks you over the head with a Crabhammer in its panic. The Poliwag then swims up next to you. You ask if you can catch it, and she replies "Let's get this sorted out first," rather tersely. She manages to calm the Corphish down, and the group swims back to shore, with you following. You offer your Pokeballs then, but the Poliwag doesn't seem interested. The Horsea, on the other hand, sems more receptive. What do you do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
2 Great Ball
2 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
None

:::::::::::::::::::

I'll bump one of the Pokeballs on Horsea, and I'll ask Poliwag why it isn't interested.

Pokeballs, please!

*Murkrow
8th August 2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks, Jeff. As I said last night, I really appreciate it. *Is in a better mood now*



Hannah
You take a careful look at the Murkrow without trying to attract its attention for now. The odd thing about it... it seems to have a purplish tint, which would imply that it is in fact a shiny Pokemon. Incidentally, it still doesn't notice you. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

Damnit x_x *Stares for a bit* Oh screw it. I'll have Ryau my Pidgeotto fly down and say hello and get into a conversation with her/him, gradually bringing the topic round to joining the team of somebody who loves Murkrow's. If at any time, she/he attacks, go on the offensive and just grab her/him and hold her/him still.

Kyle~
Leaving the bugs to their fate, you press on. As you walk, you notice a stillness descending, and hesitate, trying to figure out what's going on. A Shuppet floats past and gives you a smirk, which you don't like the look of, while a Sableye sniggers someway to your left. As you stare at them, you hear the beating of wings and glance up to see an Aerodactly swooping overhead.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Apologising to the bush, you move away. Soon you chance upon a Swablu choir chattering eagerly to each other as a flustered looking Cacnea stumbles around in front of them. He shouts at a Pineco and Seedot who are watching the scene with some amusement, but they both just laugh and tell him that he's doing a good job.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
You gently the the Horsea with a Poké Ball and she vanishes quite happily inside. Once that's done, you ask the Poliwag why she doesn't want to come along. She shrugs and begins to play with your shades again. When she realise that you're still waiting for an answer, she huffs and gives you a smack with her tail. 'You seem like a nice guy, but I prefer people who pay attention to the matter at hand as opposed to, you know, randomly asking to capture you.'
What are you going to do?

Everoy
8th August 2006, 10:50 AM
Patrick~
You gently the the Horsea with a Poké Ball and she vanishes quite happily inside. Once that's done, you ask the Poliwag why she doesn't want to come along. She shrugs and begins to play with your shades again. When she realise that you're still waiting for an answer, she huffs and gives you a smack with her tail. 'You seem like a nice guy, but I prefer people who pay attention to the matter at hand as opposed to, you know, randomly asking to capture you.'
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
3 Great Ball
3 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Horsea

:::::::::::::::::::
(Can I have Horsea's stats, please? :P)

I'll sigh audibly and say, "What do you expect? I'm young, and I'm kinda new at this.I haven't really been in a stiuation like that before..."

Knight of Time
8th August 2006, 04:35 PM
Kyle~
Leaving the bugs to their fate, you press on. As you walk, you notice a stillness descending, and hesitate, trying to figure out what's going on. A Shuppet floats past and gives you a smirk, which you don't like the look of, while a Sableye sniggers someway to your left. As you stare at them, you hear the beating of wings and glance up to see an Aerodactly swooping overhead.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Ooh, an Aerodactyl!

That's one of the flying types I came here to look for.

I'm going to call for it to come down for a battle first. From there, I'll send out Hydronix my male Blastoise, and Xeno my male Alakazam, and have Xeno hold the Aerodactyl in place with a strong Psychic, while Hydronix blast the rocky dragon with a bone chilling Ice Beam in hopes it will greatly weaken the Aerodactyl. If I find it's weak enough, I'll have Xeno paralyze it with a Thunder Wave.

Also, if my Pokemon in a battle use a combined three actions on a Pokemon, do I have to wait until my next update comes, before I can throw any kind of ball at a Pokemon I'd want to catch? If not, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Aerodactyl incase it is paralyzed and weakened.

*Murkrow
13th August 2006, 04:48 AM
Patrick~ Sorry. Horsea L11 F
Trying to defend yourself only gets you an annoyed look from the Poliwag. 'Just because you're young isn't a very good excuse, you know,' she mutters, before paddling a little way away and turning her back on you. The Corphish has been watching this exchange with a rather confused expression on his face.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ Yes, you can throw the ball.
Deciding that the best way to capture this Aerodactly is by ganging up on him, you send out your Blastoise and Alakazam, who promptly proceed to clamp the Aerodactly in place, before blasting him with a beam of ice. He shrieks and shoots a flamethrower in your direction, which you dodge nimbly. However, this of course means that the undergrowth behind you instantly goes up in flames. Hydronix turns to put it out, but as he does so, the Aerodactly hits another tree and it immediately erupts.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
13th August 2006, 05:02 PM
Kyle~ Yes, you can throw the ball.
Deciding that the best way to capture this Aerodactly is by ganging up on him, you send out your Blastoise and Alakazam, who promptly proceed to clamp the Aerodactly in place, before blasting him with a beam of ice. He shrieks and shoots a flamethrower in your direction, which you dodge nimbly. However, this of course means that the undergrowth behind you instantly goes up in flames. Hydronix turns to put it out, but as he does so, the Aerodactly hits another tree and it immediately erupts.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Ohhh, this was unexpected. I think I recall an Aerodactyl can use fire attacks, but to create what could be the beginning of a forest fire...now this is not good at all (especially with the fact Hydronix doesn't know Rain Dance).

One question though, can a Fire type with the Flash Fire trait absorb a fire to get rid of it? If so, I'm going to send out Ebony my female Rapidash (possibly for the final time before I decide that I wish for someone to take her into their team so I can make room for the other two Pokemon I want here; I would have saved Aerodactyl for last otherwise) and have her try and absorb all the flames with her body.

As for my other Pokemon, I'll have Xeno this time around use a Thunder Wave on the Aerodactyl to try and paralyze him, followed by another Ice Beam from Hydronix. If I find the Aerodactyl is weak enough from a second Ice Beam, and is hopefully paralyzed too, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at him.

*Murkrow
14th August 2006, 08:40 AM
Kyle~
A curious question in your mind, you send out Ebony and cross your fingers as she prances towards one of the fires. Unfortunately, although she doesn't seem to be taking any actual damage from the flames, she isn't able to absorb the flames as you'd hoped. She seems to realise what you wanted her to do and begins to jump up and down, attempting to stamp the fire out that way.
Xeno meanwhile, is having trouble as the Aerodactly struggles free from his psychic hold and lunges forward, sinking his teeth into Xeno's arm. Xeno hisses in pain, before lifting the spoon in his other hand, which sparks and sends a blue electric bolt which whips around the Aerodactly's body. Hydronix attacks right after, scoring a direct hit and knocking the Pokémon out of the sky. Unfortunately, the paraylsis has locked the Aerodactly's jaw shut so Xeno goes smashing into the ground with him, shaking as the electricity travels along his arm and into his body.
You toy with the Ultra Ball, but the Aerodactly still seems too strong for capture.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
14th August 2006, 09:18 AM
Kyle~
A curious question in your mind, you send out Ebony and cross your fingers as she prances towards one of the fires. Unfortunately, although she doesn't seem to be taking any actual damage from the flames, she isn't able to absorb the flames as you'd hoped. She seems to realise what you wanted her to do and begins to jump up and down, attempting to stamp the fire out that way.
Xeno meanwhile, is having trouble as the Aerodactly struggles free from his psychic hold and lunges forward, sinking his teeth into Xeno's arm. Xeno hisses in pain, before lifting the spoon in his other hand, which sparks and sends a blue electric bolt which whips around the Aerodactly's body. Hydronix attacks right after, scoring a direct hit and knocking the Pokémon out of the sky. Unfortunately, the paraylsis has locked the Aerodactly's jaw shut so Xeno goes smashing into the ground with him, shaking as the electricity travels along his arm and into his body.
You toy with the Ultra Ball, but the Aerodactly still seems too strong for capture.
What are you going to do?



Forest

Man, the Aerodactyl is a toughie.

I'm going to recall Xeno quickly, then I'm going to have Hydronix keep up with the Ice Beams, now that the Aerodactyl is paralyzed. If I find the Aerodactyl's close to fainting no matter how many Ice Beams hit him, I'll throw another Ultra Ball.

Everoy
14th August 2006, 11:11 AM
Patrick~ Sorry. Horsea L11 F
Trying to defend yourself only gets you an annoyed look from the Poliwag. 'Just because you're young isn't a very good excuse, you know,' she mutters, before paddling a little way away and turning her back on you. The Corphish has been watching this exchange with a rather confused expression on his face.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
3 Great Ball
3 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Horsea's name will be Tethys; her bred-on move is Dragon Rage; her free L10 TM is Toxic.

I'll run after the Poliwag and ask what I can do to convince her I can be a good trainer.

Inferno_Dragon
15th August 2006, 03:11 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on August 13, 2006, 04:48:46 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Apologising to the bush, you move away. Soon you chance upon a Swablu choir chattering eagerly to each other as a flustered looking Cacnea stumbles around in front of them. He shouts at a Pineco and Seedot who are watching the scene with some amusement, but they both just laugh and tell him that he's doing a good job.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Feeling sorry for the Cacnea, I give him a round of applause but then I walk further into the forest

Dark Dragonite
17th August 2006, 08:55 AM
ok, basically, life has taken a turn...my great uncle has passed...and now my family(my dad) has to pay for the funeral, which helps put my college in question, so I need some time away...I am sorry...

*Murkrow
17th August 2006, 09:13 AM
ok, basically, life has taken a turn...my great uncle has passed...and now my family(my dad) has to pay for the funeral, which helps put my college in question, so I need some time away...I am sorry...


Thanks for letting me know, Steve. Hope things turn out alright for you.

Kyle~
Grabbing Xeno's ball, you get him out of the difficult situation he's in now by recalling him. The Aerodactyl looks surprised at the sudden loss of his prey but soon finds his attention drawn elsewhere as Hydronix aims another Ice Beam at him. He writhes in agony for a second, before wailing and slamming his claws into the ground. An tremor sends you sprawling to the ground and the Aerodactyl takes the chance to charge a Hyper Beam....an action that backfires as the paralysis kicks in again. The energy ball is still charging, however, he can do nothing to control it and it keeps on growing...and growing.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
Splashing after the Poliwag, you hastily ask what would it take to prove yourself to her. She glances over her shoulder at you as though to check that you're being serious. When she see's that you really are, some of the hostility leaves her expression and she smiles slightly. 'If I'm going to go with a trainer, I'd want to be reassured that if something happens to me or another, then we'll be in competant hands. Show me that that is you and I'll reconsider.'
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Although feeling sorry for the Cacnea, you decide to move onwards, but not before you give a brief round of applause to help lift his spirits. As you walk away, a Doduo comes trotting through the bushes, in the middle of an argument between her two heads. Quite what they're arguing about, you can't tell, as a Natu has just caught your attention. She is sitting with her eyes closed, solemnly preaching to a Weede about events that will happen in the future.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
17th August 2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks for letting me know, Steve. Hope things turn out alright for you.

Kyle~
Grabbing Xeno's ball, you get him out of the difficult situation he's in now by recalling him. The Aerodactyl looks surprised at the sudden loss of his prey but soon finds his attention drawn elsewhere as Hydronix aims another Ice Beam at him. He writhes in agony for a second, before wailing and slamming his claws into the ground. An tremor sends you sprawling to the ground and the Aerodactyl takes the chance to charge a Hyper Beam....an action that backfires as the paralysis kicks in again. The energy ball is still charging, however, he can do nothing to control it and it keeps on growing...and growing.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Another Hyper Beam, that's just great.

'remembers a time in the South Caverns when a Tyranitar tried to attack me with a Hyper Beam'

No matter who or what it's aimed for, I'm going to have Hydronix get in the way of the beam, Withdrawing into his shell to try and block it.

If he is successful in blocking the Hyper Beam, I'll have him use another Ice Beam on the Aerodactyl, aiming for either wing if possible, then I'll attempt to throw an Ultra Ball.

Say, that reminds me, did my first one fail for sure?

Everoy
17th August 2006, 12:33 PM
Patrick~
Splashing after the Poliwag, you hastily ask what would it take to prove yourself to her. She glances over her shoulder at you as though to check that you're being serious. When she see's that you really are, some of the hostility leaves her expression and she smiles slightly. 'If I'm going to go with a trainer, I'd want to be reassured that if something happens to me or another, then we'll be in competant hands. Show me that that is you and I'll reconsider.'
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
3 Great Ball
3 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Okay." I'll say. I'll follow her where she wants to go.

Inferno_Dragon
17th August 2006, 03:06 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 09:13:26 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Although feeling sorry for the Cacnea, you decide to move onwards, but not before you give a brief round of applause to help lift his spirits. As you walk away, a Doduo comes trotting through the bushes, in the middle of an argument between her two heads. Quite what they're arguing about, you can't tell, as a Natu has just caught your attention. She is sitting with her eyes closed, solemnly preaching to a Weede about events that will happen in the future.
What are you going to do?

Forest

After the Natu gives its speech to the Weedle, I approach it and I ask it if it wants to join my pokemon journey. Then I turn to the Weedle the same thing so I don't make it feel like it is left out.

*Murkrow
21st August 2006, 04:55 AM
Meh. Didn't update because I was hoping Amy would. But as I said, meh.

Kyle~ You talking about an Ultra Ball? You never used one. And apologies if this update sounds odd, I knew what I wanted to say, it was putting it into words that was the problem.
Watching the charging beam, you prepare yourself for the inevitable. However, the Aerodactyl's paralysis is still keeping him frozen as a statue with no control over the attack...which eventually means that as the energy ball grows and grows, it finally reaches its threshold point. And explodes.
You and Hydronix cover your eyes (and your ears) before you feel the earth shake as something large and heavy crashes onto it. You risk a look and see the Aerodactyl sprawled on the ground, bleeding heavily from his mouth and head; his eyes are open but glazed so you approach cautiously. He doesn't flinch, not even when you carefully place the Ultra Ball by his side. Still nothing. You tap him with the Ultra Ball and he goes inside, the ball clicking shut almost instantly. Congratulations! However, he's in a very serious state so you might have to consider what to do with him for a while.
Aerodactly L17 M
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
Poliwag nods and the pair of you paddle back to the shore, hop out and continue walking. You keep an eye on the Poliwag in-case she shows any sign of interest in, well, anything. However, she just seems to be ejoying the walk and after a while, you relax too. Walking in a now much more companionably silence, you point out to her a pair of Luvdisc playing in the shallows with a Clamperl. She smiles then glances further out over the lake and motions for you to look. You do so and see the fin of a Sharpedo slipping easily through the water as its owner swims by.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Waiting until the Natu has finished preaching, you hear a lot of prophecies about future events, some of which you would really have prefered not to hear at that point in time. The Weedle is look increasingly nervous as well and soon starts to look around for an escape route. She spots you, gives the Natu a quick look and and crawls your way. If the Natu is aware of this, she shows no signs of neing bothered by losing her audience.
You waste no time and ask the Weedle if she'd like to come along. She stares at you teary eyed and whispers that she'd never imagined somebody would want a Pokémon like her on their team, before squealing happily and crawling hastily up onto your shoulder and snuggling in happily. Slightly surprised at the quickness of her acceptance, you look back at the Natu but she is still completely out of it.
What are you going to do/What ball are you going to use?

Everoy
21st August 2006, 11:33 AM
Patrick~
Poliwag nods and the pair of you paddle back to the shore, hop out and continue walking. You keep an eye on the Poliwag in-case she shows any sign of interest in, well, anything. However, she just seems to be ejoying the walk and after a while, you relax too. Walking in a now much more companionably silence, you point out to her a pair of Luvdisc playing in the shallows with a Clamperl. She smiles then glances further out over the lake and motions for you to look. You do so and see the fin of a Sharpedo slipping easily through the water as its owner swims by.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
3 Pokeballs
3 Great Ball
3 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'll keep walking along with her, and if she jumps in the lake, I'll follow her.

Pokeballs, please!

Knight of Time
21st August 2006, 01:50 PM
Kyle~ You talking about an Ultra Ball? You never used one. And apologies if this update sounds odd, I knew what I wanted to say, it was putting it into words that was the problem.
Watching the charging beam, you prepare yourself for the inevitable. However, the Aerodactyl's paralysis is still keeping him frozen as a statue with no control over the attack...which eventually means that as the energy ball grows and grows, it finally reaches its threshold point. And explodes.
You and Hydronix cover your eyes (and your ears) before you feel the earth shake as something large and heavy crashes onto it. You risk a look and see the Aerodactyl sprawled on the ground, bleeding heavily from his mouth and head; his eyes are open but glazed so you approach cautiously. He doesn't flinch, not even when you carefully place the Ultra Ball by his side. Still nothing. You tap him with the Ultra Ball and he goes inside, the ball clicking shut almost instantly. Congratulations! However, he's in a very serious state so you might have to consider what to do with him for a while.
Aerodactly L17 M
What are you going to do?

Forest

Great, I caught the Aerodactyl.

I expected he would be in bad shape upon his capture, but hey, when it comes to catching a tough one, sometimes I do have to give it that much damage (the same could be said for another Pokemon of the Flying type, if I find one of them here) to have enough confidence to catch it.

I'm going to name the Aerodactyl Tyranno, and I'm going to make his trait Pressure. As for his breed-on move, I'd like it to be Rock Slide, if possible please. For his free TM, hmm, this one's going to be tough, if I made it Fly, and I brought him into Expedia, would I be able to ride on his back and fly around with him? I'd prefer an answer before I make a decision on his free TM.

Anyway, I'll keep going, but at this rate, my hope of giving my Rapidash to someone else is getting more serious, as I was hoping an Aerodactyl would have been the last Pokemon I would have gone after here. Now, unless I give my Rapidash a new home with someone else, I won't be able to catch both of the other two Pokemon I came here for.

Edit: Just a slight tweak, I meant to put in hope instead of choice (in my third paragraph).

Inferno_Dragon
21st August 2006, 03:41 PM
Quote from: *Murkrow on Today at 04:55:10 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Waiting until the Natu has finished preaching, you hear a lot of prophecies about future events, some of which you would really have prefered not to hear at that point in time. The Weedle is look increasingly nervous as well and soon starts to look around for an escape route. She spots you, gives the Natu a quick look and and crawls your way. If the Natu is aware of this, she shows no signs of neing bothered by losing her audience.
You waste no time and ask the Weedle if she'd like to come along. She stares at you teary eyed and whispers that she'd never imagined somebody would want a Pokémon like her on their team, before squealing happily and crawling hastily up onto your shoulder and snuggling in happily. Slightly surprised at the quickness of her acceptance, you look back at the Natu but she is still completely out of it.
What are you going to do/What ball are you going to use?

Forest

Since today is monday, I would like my pokeballs.

Taking out a Pokeball, I offer it to Weedle so it can fully join my Team. I wander over to the Natu and offer a Great Ball to the Natu if it can join my team. If the Natu isn't interested, I will continue on through the forest.

Wolfsong
22nd August 2006, 03:32 AM
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. First off for a while, it was mainly due to insominia along with some personal issues irl and during that time i wasn't online much at all. Then, recently I got a job upon which two of the five employees just quit so i've been working like crazy this last week in addition to my hernia acting up since Friday. However, things are slowly getting better as today was my first day off and since i can't sleep and i'm wanting things to get back to normal here i am. Apologies if the update isn't the greatest, but bear in mind it is 2 am.


Sorry to hear about that Steve.

*Murkrow

The murkrow's coloring finally aiding in your decision, you reach for a pokeball that is on your belt, and press a button on it. In a brilliant flash of red light, Ryau emerges and gracefully flaps her wings to keep herself aloft. After she receives her instructions, she casually circles around getting closer and closer to the shiny murkrow. Finally, he can't help but notice as the pidgeotto tries to initiate a conversation. Unfortunately, he isn't all that interested in joing the care. It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just he doesn't really see what the point in it is. Instead, he asks Ryau a question. "Why should I join your team?" he asks genuinely curious. What will you do?

Kevvaelli

*hands over the pokeballs* The two of you continue walking along the shore of the lake, until something in the distance catches your attention. As you draw closer, you discover that it is a pair of Qwilfish that are trying t o see which can puff up the most. Nearby are a seel, a krabby, and another poliwag who are making wagers as to which one of the two poison fishes will win. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Satisified with the capture of your new aerodactyl, you continue on your trek through the Forest. Soon you hear voices and, as you draw closer to the source of the sound you begin to make out some of what is being said. "There has to be something around here that will let us know to let us know who took it." Silently making your way closer, you soon discover a hoothoot, a nuzleaf, and a sunkern standing around a hole near the bottom of the tree. "When i find the pokemon that stole my leaf stone..." the nuzleaf muttered, as the Hoothoot began looking around. "We might as well see if we can find somethign that doesn't belong. It might help us find the stone." It is at that time that the sunkern makes a strangled sound. It seems that she spotted you, and the hoothoot and the nuzleaf stiffen. What will you do?

Inferno_Dragon

*Hands over the pokeballs* Reaching for a pokeball, you hold it out to Weedle who quickly taps it as if she is afraid that you are going to change your mind. She is quickly sucked inside and a ding is heard almsot immediately. [/i]Congrats. You caught a L.6 F Weedle[/i]. Next, you carefully make your way over to the natu who is now staring off into space. Taking a great ball off of your belt, you ask the natu if it would like to join your team, but it continues to stare off into space as if it is waiting for something. Shrugging your shoulders, you continue on though the forest. Soon you come across a Doduo running in circles as if it can't make up its mind about what direction to go in. An anorith and a Heracross watch on in amusement. What will you do?

Knight of Time
22nd August 2006, 11:59 AM
Knight of Time

Satisified with the capture of your new aerodactyl, you continue on your trek through the Forest. Soon you hear voices and, as you draw closer to the source of the sound you begin to make out some of what is being said. "There has to be something around here that will let us know to let us know who took it." Silently making your way closer, you soon discover a hoothoot, a nuzleaf, and a sunkern standing around a hole near the bottom of the tree. "When i find the pokemon that stole my leaf stone..." the nuzleaf muttered, as the Hoothoot began looking around. "We might as well see if we can find somethign that doesn't belong. It might help us find the stone." It is at that time that the sunkern makes a strangled sound. It seems that she spotted you, and the hoothoot and the nuzleaf stiffen. What will you do?


Forest

Hmm, a Nuzleaf here is looking for a Leaf Stone...I recall seeing a Bulbasaur earlier with a Leaf Stone in his possession (he asked me who it belonged to, and I didn't know back then. Now, I really believe it must have been for the Nuzleaf). So, I'm going to tell the Hoothoot, Sunkern and Nuzleaf that I recall seeing a Leaf Stone here earlier, and that I can backtrack with them to find it (as backtracking is pretty much the only way I'll find it again). Just to hopefully make sure that the Leaf Stone is found, I'm going to send out Xeno my Alakazam, asking him if he can sense the location of the Leaf Stone I once ran into here.

Edit: Slight typo...

*Murkrow
22nd August 2006, 02:22 PM
*Murkrow

The murkrow's coloring finally aiding in your decision, you reach for a pokeball that is on your belt, and press a button on it. In a brilliant flash of red light, Ryau emerges and gracefully flaps her wings to keep herself aloft. After she receives her instructions, she casually circles around getting closer and closer to the shiny murkrow. Finally, he can't help but notice as the pidgeotto tries to initiate a conversation. Unfortunately, he isn't all that interested in joing the care. It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just he doesn't really see what the point in it is. Instead, he asks Ryau a question. "Why should I join your team?" he asks genuinely curious. What will you do?



Shrine of the Sun

Ry will explain that Murkrow is the favourite Pokémon of his would-be trainer and he'd be looked after like a king if he did join. She'll also point out that if power is what the Murkrow wants, then he couldn't look in a better place, at which point she'll casually point out Omega to him and explain that I helped raise him from a low leveled Shelgon to what he is now.

Kyle~
Approaching the trio, hastily explain that you overheard them talking, and that you believe you know whose got the Nuzleaf's Leaf Stone. The Nuzleaf -who was looking at you with a snarl on his face- looks up quickly and immediately asks where. You point back the way you came before sending out your Alakazam who you hope will be able to sense the presence of the stone. The trio scramble to their feet to follow you and you all set off. Walking past the area where you battled your Aerodactyl, the Pokémon mutter to themselves a bit. You try and ignore them, focusing your attention on a Heracross who is flitting around. The Nuzleaf notices you watching him and snaps; 'was it him?'
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
22nd August 2006, 02:35 PM
Kyle~
Approaching the trio, hastily explain that you overheard them talking, and that you believe you know whose got the Nuzleaf's Leaf Stone. The Nuzleaf -who was looking at you with a snarl on his face- looks up quickly and immediately asks where. You point back the way you came before sending out your Alakazam who you hope will be able to sense the presence of the stone. The trio scramble to their feet to follow you and you all set off. Walking past the area where you battled your Aerodactyl, the Pokémon mutter to themselves a bit. You try and ignore them, focusing your attention on a Heracross who is flitting around. The Nuzleaf notices you watching him and snaps; 'was it him?'
What are you going to do?


Forest

Okay, I'll ask the Heracross if he has seen a Leaf Stone this Nuzleaf here is looking for. If he (the Heracross) has seen it, I'll ask him if he can lead us all to it, if he hasn't seen it however, I'll thank him anyway, and have my Alakazam try and help out with the search for the Leaf Stone (in hopes he can sense its location).

Everoy
22nd August 2006, 03:44 PM
Kevvaelli

*hands over the pokeballs* The two of you continue walking along the shore of the lake, until something in the distance catches your attention. As you draw closer, you discover that it is a pair of Qwilfish that are trying t o see which can puff up the most. Nearby are a seel, a krabby, and another poliwag who are making wagers as to which one of the two poison fishes will win. What will you do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
4 Pokeballs
4 Great Ball
4 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'll ask the Poliwag I'm with when she'll let me catch her.

*Murkrow
23rd August 2006, 02:07 PM
Kyle~
The Heracross apparently doesn't like the look of the group hanging around you as he flies off rapidly. The Pokémon trio snigger to themselves before you set off again. Xeno is still attempting to latch onto the Leaf Stone-being as it's not actually a living thing- so you try to trek back along your original path. Something hisses in the rees above you; glancing up you see a pair of gleaming eyes staring right back at you. The Nuzleaf notices this as well and instantly assumes a fighting posture and begins to swear and jeer up at the owner,
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
Poliwag gives you an odd look when you ask your question. 'I'm waiting for you to do something,' she exclaims. 'Anything, prove yourself to me!' She thumps her tail on the ground in agitation, then sighs. 'Wait here.'
She dives into the water and vanishes; you uneasily glance about, unsure if she will bother returning. You soon find out when she sticks her head back out of the water and smiles. 'Time to see how you cope,' she explains cheerily, then points further out into the lake. As you watch, you notice the water is begining to circle, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. None of the other visible Pokémon seem to have noticed the sudeen appearence of the whirlpool.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
23rd August 2006, 02:28 PM
Kyle~
The Heracross apparently doesn't like the look of the group hanging around you as he flies off rapidly. The Pokémon trio snigger to themselves before you set off again. Xeno is still attempting to latch onto the Leaf Stone-being as it's not actually a living thing- so you try to trek back along your original path. Something hisses in the rees above you; glancing up you see a pair of gleaming eyes staring right back at you. The Nuzleaf notices this as well and instantly assumes a fighting posture and begins to swear and jeer up at the owner,
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll patiently wait for the Pokemon in the trees to show itself before I make my next decision here.

Everoy
23rd August 2006, 03:37 PM
Patrick~
Poliwag gives you an odd look when you ask your question. 'I'm waiting for you to do something,' she exclaims. 'Anything, prove yourself to me!' She thumps her tail on the ground in agitation, then sighs. 'Wait here.'
She dives into the water and vanishes; you uneasily glance about, unsure if she will bother returning. You soon find out when she sticks her head back out of the water and smiles. 'Time to see how you cope,' she explains cheerily, then points further out into the lake. As you watch, you notice the water is begining to circle, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. None of the other visible Pokémon seem to have noticed the sudeen appearence of the whirlpool.
What are you going to do?


<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
4 Pokeballs
4 Great Ball
4 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'll go get the Seel that I saw nearby and ask it to use an Ice attack to freeze the water as much as it can to sllow down the whirlpool. I'll also send out Tethys and tell her to swim around the whirlpool in the opposite direction as its swirl.

I'll be gone for about two weeks starting Friday, FYI.

*Murkrow
24th August 2006, 10:02 AM
Kyle~
Pausing to wait until the Pokémon reveals itself you gradually find yourself feeling rather uncomfortable under the unblinking stare. The Nuzleaf is getting more and more wound up, but even he jumps when the owner suddenly lunges forward; it's a Scyther, and there's a rather nasty glint in his eyes. He stares at you all in turn, then snickers and slashes his scyther in front of him.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~ Ok.
Shouting to catch the attention of the Seel and her friends, you point to the whirlpool and ask the Seel if she could do what you want. She looks worried, then nods and shoots a beam of ice towards the vortex's centre. Something momentarily flashes, but you focus instead on your Horsea, instructing her to swim in the opposite way to the waters flow. She gives you a nervous look but swims off...and within seconds is joined by the Krabby, Poliwag and Qwilfish who are all willing to help. The Poliwag next to you looks surprised at this and comments that Pokémon in this area rarely are willing to help each other like that.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
24th August 2006, 11:35 AM
Kyle~
Pausing to wait until the Pokémon reveals itself you gradually find yourself feeling rather uncomfortable under the unblinking stare. The Nuzleaf is getting more and more wound up, but even he jumps when the owner suddenly lunges forward; it's a Scyther, and there's a rather nasty glint in his eyes. He stares at you all in turn, then snickers and slashes his scyther in front of him.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Great, a Scyther. I remember having one on my old captured Pokemon team one time, but that one was a female. Nonetheless, I'm going to calmly ask the Scyther if he's seen the Leaf Stone the Nuzleaf here is looking for, saying that it's very important to him (the Nuzleaf). But if it turns out the Scyther wants to battle, I'll have Hydronix (since he's still out) use a couple of Icy Winds on the Scyther first (BTW, if anyone other than Hannah updates next, Hydronix is a Blastoise).

Edit: Oops, forgot to clear Patrick's update from the quoted post until now, sorry about that.

Everoy
24th August 2006, 11:49 AM
Patrick~ Ok.
Shouting to catch the attention of the Seel and her friends, you point to the whirlpool and ask the Seel if she could do what you want. She looks worried, then nods and shoots a beam of ice towards the vortex's centre. Something momentarily flashes, but you focus instead on your Horsea, instructing her to swim in the opposite way to the waters flow. She gives you a nervous look but swims off...and within seconds is joined by the Krabby, Poliwag and Qwilfish who are all willing to help. The Poliwag next to you looks surprised at this and comments that Pokémon in this area rarely are willing to help each other like that.
What are you going to do?



<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
4 Pokeballs
4 Great Ball
4 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)
Stats (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/captees.htm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'll jump in the lake and motion for her to follow me, and swim with them to help.

Inferno_Dragon
24th August 2006, 01:03 PM
Quote from: Wolfsong on August 22, 2006, 03:32:50 AM


Inferno_Dragon

*Hands over the pokeballs* Reaching for a pokeball, you hold it out to Weedle who quickly taps it as if she is afraid that you are going to change your mind. She is quickly sucked inside and a ding is heard almsot immediately. [/i]Congrats. You caught a L.6 F Weedle[/i]. Next, you carefully make your way over to the natu who is now staring off into space. Taking a great ball off of your belt, you ask the natu if it would like to join your team, but it continues to stare off into space as if it is waiting for something. Shrugging your shoulders, you continue on though the forest. Soon you come across a Doduo running in circles as if it can't make up its mind about what direction to go in. An anorith and a Heracross watch on in amusement. What will you do?

Forest

I will name the Weedle Stingmon after one of the 2 Season Digimon. Looking at the Doduo, I feel sorry for it. Seeing that neither of the three pokemon want to be distracted, I will continue on through the forest.

*Murkrow
27th August 2006, 02:37 PM
You know, it's really sad when you rant at people telling them just how irritated (to put it mildly) you are about a certain situation and they do absolutely nothing about it. :(

Kyle~
The Scyther makes his intentions clear as he hisses, extends his scythes and shoots towards you before you can ask about the Leaf Stone. The Nuzleaf and his pals scatter shrieking leaving you in the target line of a very angry Scyther.
Shouting a command at Hydronix, he instantly lets out a numbing wind of ice that the Scyther crashes directly into. Alarm creeps across his face as his muscles begin to spasm in response to the cold; he flutters his wings frantically but another gentle gust of icey air is enough to lock them up and he tumbles to the floor, shaking badly.
What are you going to do?

Patrick~
Diving into the lake without a second thought, you begin to swim towards the other Pokémon, shouting back for the Poliwag to help. She just smiles and shakes her head, stating that that wont be necessary. Before you can ask what she means, she gives a loud whistle; with a crash a Staryu explodes through the Seel's Ice Beam, spinning rapidly and glowing with psychic power. As it swoops overhead, you feel the tug of the whirlpool fade and die. Obviously enjoying this, the Poliwag playfully sticks out her tongue at you then high-fives the Staryu.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Despite feeling sorry for the Doduo, you move onwards. A Taillow is perched on a low branch, wrestling with a twig. You stop and watch for a minute before you hear a high pitched chirping from above; a glance upwards shows another Taillow clinging to a half made nest and glaring down at what is evidently her mate.
Meanwhile, a Gligar seems to have taken pity on the male Taillow and swoops down to cut the twig the male is unsuccessfully trying to pluck.
Then all three freeze and stare in horror as a shadow flits by overhead; you look up and gulp....it's a Salamence!
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon
27th August 2006, 02:44 PM
Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 02:37:45 PM


Inferno_Dragon~
Despite feeling sorry for the Doduo, you move onwards. A Taillow is perched on a low branch, wrestling with a twig. You stop and watch for a minute before you hear a high pitched chirping from above; a glance upwards shows another Taillow clinging to a half made nest and glaring down at what is evidently her mate.
Meanwhile, a Gligar seems to have taken pity on the male Taillow and swoops down to cut the twig the male is unsuccessfully trying to pluck.
Then all three freeze and stare in horror as a shadow flits by overhead; you look up and gulp....it's a Salamence!
What are you going to do?

Forest

Seeing that this is an opportune chance, I pull out my Master Ball. Deciding to use for a second, I decided to go for it. Looking at the direction where it is at, I throw the Master Ball hoping that it doesn't fly past it.

Knight of Time
27th August 2006, 06:11 PM
You know, it's really sad when you rant at people telling them just how irritated (to put it mildly) you are about a certain situation and they do absolutely nothing about it. :(

Kyle~
The Scyther makes his intentions clear as he hisses, extends his scythes and shoots towards you before you can ask about the Leaf Stone. The Nuzleaf and his pals scatter shrieking leaving you in the target line of a very angry Scyther.
Shouting a command at Hydronix, he instantly lets out a numbing wind of ice that the Scyther crashes directly into. Alarm creeps across his face as his muscles begin to spasm in response to the cold; he flutters his wings frantically but another gentle gust of icey air is enough to lock them up and he tumbles to the floor, shaking badly.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Okay, if I feel the time is right to move past the Scyther, I'll keep backtracking in an effort to either find the Leaf Stone, or the Bulbasaur I found earlier who had it and asked me if I once wanted it.

*Murkrow
31st August 2006, 06:34 AM
Ok, I'm going to be blunt. My interest in Pokémon is flunctuating rapidly and my desire to continue playing these games is declining ridiculously fast. I'll still continue updating for the time being because it's not fair for me to suddenly vanish and leave you with nobody who will update with semi-regularity *ahem* but if a few days go past without me logging on, please note that at the moment, this forum is the last in the long list of things that I like to do when I come online. I'm going to stick it out until the release of Diamond/Pearl because if there's one thing that can revive my interest, it's them. But until then....you get the picture.

Thanks guys.

Inferno_Dragon~
Hurling the Master Ball upwards, you cross your fingers hopefully as it rockets towards the shadow....which registers the ball heading towards it and suddenly lurches to the side. You feel a stab of dismay, but then a blue blur rockets past; it's the male Taillow, and he rushes upwards, grabbing the ball and hurling it at the Salamence. Unable to dodge this time, the Salamence roars once before the ball opens and drags her inside. The Taillow snathes the ball out of the air, before returning and dropping it gently into your hand.
Congratulations! Salamence L22 F
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
With the Scyther no longer a threat, you walk in the direction the Nuzleaf and his gang went, which just so happens to be the way you originally came. Soon you can hear the Nuzleaf's voice, but can't see him through the vegetation and dim light. A Duskull comes floating past as you walk while a Venonat scutters through the undergrowth. Glancing around for the Nuzleaf, you notice him and his friends staring upwards at a Farfetch'd and Swellow who are roosting calmly.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon
31st August 2006, 12:44 PM
Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 06:34:27 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Hurling the Master Ball upwards, you cross your fingers hopefully as it rockets towards the shadow....which registers the ball heading towards it and suddenly lurches to the side. You feel a stab of dismay, but then a blue blur rockets past; it's the male Taillow, and he rushes upwards, grabbing the ball and hurling it at the Salamence. Unable to dodge this time, the Salamence roars once before the ball opens and drags her inside. The Taillow snathes the ball out of the air, before returning and dropping it gently into your hand.
Congratulations! Salamence L22 F
What are you going to do?

Forest

I will name my Salamance Kazul, after the main dragon character in the Enchanted Forest Series by Patrica C. Werde. Kazul's Bred On Move will be Dragon Dance. And her two TM Moves will be Aerial Ace and Steel Wing.

Thanking the Tailow for the capture of Salamence, I say goodbye to all of them. Tired of the Forest for now (I can return to this location later if I want to right), I decide to explore the North Caverns.

Knight of Time
31st August 2006, 03:05 PM
Ok, I'm going to be blunt. My interest in Pokémon is flunctuating rapidly and my desire to continue playing these games is declining ridiculously fast. I'll still continue updating for the time being because it's not fair for me to suddenly vanish and leave you with nobody who will update with semi-regularity *ahem* but if a few days go past without me logging on, please note that at the moment, this forum is the last in the long list of things that I like to do when I come online. I'm going to stick it out until the release of Diamond/Pearl because if there's one thing that can revive my interest, it's them. But until then....you get the picture.

Thanks guys.
Kyle~
With the Scyther no longer a threat, you walk in the direction the Nuzleaf and his gang went, which just so happens to be the way you originally came. Soon you can hear the Nuzleaf's voice, but can't see him through the vegetation and dim light. A Duskull comes floating past as you walk while a Venonat scutters through the undergrowth. Glancing around for the Nuzleaf, you notice him and his friends staring upwards at a Farfetch'd and Swellow who are roosting calmly.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Great, a couple more bird Pokemon here.

Well, I'm going to ask both the Swellow and Farfetch'd if either of them remember seeing a Bulbasaur and/or a Leaf Stone earlier. If either (or both) of them have seen the Bulbasaur and/or the Leaf Stone, I'll ask the Swellow and/or Farfetch'd if they can point out the direction of the Bulbasaur and/or Leaf Stone.

The Blue Avenger
31st August 2006, 09:32 PM
Hannah Your teammate explains all the various benefits of joining your team to the Murkrow (including dental plan and a free hot plate). The Murkrow looks more and more interested as the conversation continues. He looks to you and nods, saying "Yeah, I could definitely see myself on your team. You've got a partner." What do you do?

Inferno_Dragon You can indeed. You move into the North Caverns and survey the environment... what initially appeared to be a line of stalagmites is actually a group of Snorunt, huddled together and shivering. A Sableye lurks in the shadows of a boulder, eyeing you suspiciously. You look to your left and see a large indoor lake, featuring a pod of Lapras. What do you do?

Kyle You approach the bird Pokemon quietly. However, upon your arrival, the Farfetch'd squawks and flaps away; the Swellow merely opens one eye and regards you calmly. You inquire about the Bulbasaur, but the Swellow claims it's never seen the Grass-type. However, a Bellsprout pops out of the nearby bushes and says "I, uh, I know where your, uh, buddy is... aheheh...," looking really shifty-eyed. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st August 2006, 09:45 PM
Kyle You approach the bird Pokemon quietly. However, upon your arrival, the Farfetch'd squawks and flaps away; the Swellow merely opens one eye and regards you calmly. You inquire about the Bulbasaur, but the Swellow claims it's never seen the Grass-type. However, a Bellsprout pops out of the nearby bushes and says "I, uh, I know where your, uh, buddy is... aheheh...," looking really shifty-eyed. What do you do?


Forest

Good, looks like I might find the Bulbasaur from before sooner or later.

I'm going to smile at the Bellsprout, asking it politely to point the way to the Bulbasaur.

Edit: Okay, I decided on what Tyranno's (my new Aerodactyl) free TM will be. It will be Fly.

Inferno_Dragon
1st September 2006, 02:56 PM
Quote from: TheBlueAvenger on August 31, 2006, 09:32:04 PM


Inferno_Dragon You can indeed. You move into the North Caverns and survey the environment... what initially appeared to be a line of stalagmites is actually a group of Snorunt, huddled together and shivering. A Sableye lurks in the shadows of a boulder, eyeing you suspiciously. You look to your left and see a large indoor lake, featuring a pod of Lapras. What do you do?

Northern Caverns

I approach the pod of Lapras and say hello. I also ask if any one of them would like to join my Pokemon Team.

*Murkrow
4th September 2006, 11:51 AM
Hannah Your teammate explains all the various benefits of joining your team to the Murkrow (including dental plan and a free hot plate). The Murkrow looks more and more interested as the conversation continues. He looks to you and nods, saying "Yeah, I could definitely see myself on your team. You've got a partner." What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

A Murkrow needs a dental plan? O_O

I'll hold out a Crystal Ball.

Kyle~
The Bellsprout squints at you then snigger's and waddles off. You follow him, keeping an eye out for the Bulbasaur. A couple of Pidgey take to the air as you walk past, before the Bellsprout stops and points to where a fallen tree is lying. 'Your buddy was hanging around there,' he smirks before backing off. You glance at him, then walk forwards. Something rustles and you smile as you see a familiar looking shadow watching you. Approaching to say hello, you hear a laugh, then...SMASH

...................

When you regain consciousness, it's dark; you've got a bad headache but you can still sense the presence of something nearby.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon~
Smiling at the sight that greets you, you walk over to the Lapras, who watch you warily before a large male glides over to see what you want. He listens to your request, then turns and asks the rest of the group if any would be willing to join your team. Some of the younger looking ones look up in interest; seeing this, the male turns back to you and says that if one of his pod wants to join you, then they can, but only if you beat him in a battle first.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
12th September 2006, 03:10 PM
*Murkrow

Stepping forwards, you hold out a crystal ball. The murkrow takes a deep breath before pecking the ball with it's beak. The crystal ball opens up and the murkrow is sucked inside and the ball sounds with a faint ding. Congrats. You caught a L.11 Shiny M Murkrow. What will you do now?

*Murkrow
13th September 2006, 07:46 AM
*Ahem* Please post, people.....




*Murkrow

Stepping forwards, you hold out a crystal ball. The murkrow takes a deep breath before pecking the ball with it's beak. The crystal ball opens up and the murkrow is sucked inside and the ball sounds with a faint ding. Congrats. You caught a L.11 Shiny M Murkrow. What will you do now?


Shrine of the Sun

*Hugs Murkrow* Yay. :) I don't have any idea what I'm going to name him, nor what his bred on/L10 move will be, so I'll just move onwards now.

The Blue Avenger
14th September 2006, 07:07 PM
Hannah
You keep moving on, incredibly pleased at your new teammate. However, your pleasure is short-lived, as you are rudely interrupted by... what looks like a flock of Doduo, who are somehow flying through the air. Suddenly, they drop back to the ground, and it becomes apparent that they can just jump really frickin' high. You take the opportunity to look around some more: a sleeping Hoothoot is sitting in a tree, a Delibird sitting next to it and scanning the area intently. A pair of Zubat and a Golbat are flitting from tree to tree. What do you do?

Inferno_Dragon
16th September 2006, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow on September 04, 2006, 11:51:04 AM


Inferno_Dragon~
Smiling at the sight that greets you, you walk over to the Lapras, who watch you warily before a large male glides over to see what you want. He listens to your request, then turns and asks the rest of the group if any would be willing to join your team. Some of the younger looking ones look up in interest; seeing this, the male turns back to you and says that if one of his pod wants to join you, then they can, but only if you beat him in a battle first.
What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

I release all my pokemon and ask the lone Lapras which one of my pokemon he or she would want to fight.

*Murkrow
17th September 2006, 05:48 AM
Hannah
You keep moving on, incredibly pleased at your new teammate. However, your pleasure is short-lived, as you are rudely interrupted by... what looks like a flock of Doduo, who are somehow flying through the air. Suddenly, they drop back to the ground, and it becomes apparent that they can just jump really frickin' high. You take the opportunity to look around some more: a sleeping Hoothoot is sitting in a tree, a Delibird sitting next to it and scanning the area intently. A pair of Zubat and a Golbat are flitting from tree to tree. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

We'll move on.

Inferno_Dragon~ Can you state all of your Pokémon if you send them all out again, please? Sorry, just I can't always remember what everybody owns and as you haven't added your Salamence to your site then I'm not sure if I might have missed one.
You send out your Chikorita, Mareep, Seedot and Salamence. The Lapras stares at each one in turn, before his eyes light up as they come to rest on Kazul. Your Salamence returns the look with a smirk and the Lapras glances at you.
'She'll do,' he states, grinning. The rest of his pod back away further to give him more space as he settles into a battle pose. Kazul glances at you, ready for her orders.
What are you going to do?

Everoy
17th September 2006, 03:48 PM
Patrick~
Diving into the lake without a second thought, you begin to swim towards the other Pokémon, shouting back for the Poliwag to help. She just smiles and shakes her head, stating that that wont be necessary. Before you can ask what she means, she gives a loud whistle; with a crash a Staryu explodes through the Seel's Ice Beam, spinning rapidly and glowing with psychic power. As it swoops overhead, you feel the tug of the whirlpool fade and die. Obviously enjoying this, the Poliwag playfully sticks out her tongue at you then high-fives the Staryu.
What are you going to do?



<LOCATION>
Lake

<INVENTORY>
4 Pokeballs
4 Great Ball
4 Ultra Ball
1 Fast Ball
1 Heavy Ball
1 Lure Ball
1 Stun Ball
1 Crystal Ball

<POKEMON>
Tethys (Horsea F, L11)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'll swim back to shore.

*Murkrow
19th September 2006, 10:52 AM
Patrick~
Turning, you and the Pokémon paddle your way back to shore. The Poliwag runs to meet you and gives you a cheeky grin. Now that's taking the initiative,' she states happily, before leaping forwards and bowling you over as you clamber out of the water.
You land with a splash while Poliwag happily nuzzles your hand; you stare at her for a second, unsure what's caused such an abrupt personality change, but she just smiles and gives you an expectant look while nodding furiously.
What are you going to do?

Inferno_Dragon
22nd September 2006, 12:24 AM
Posted by *Murkrow on September 17, 2006, 05:48:35 AM


Inferno_Dragon~ Can you state all of your Pokémon if you send them all out again, please? Sorry, just I can't always remember what everybody owns and as you haven't added your Salamence to your site then I'm not sure if I might have missed one.
You send out your Chikorita, Mareep, Seedot and Salamence. The Lapras stares at each one in turn, before his eyes light up as they come to rest on Kazul. Your Salamence returns the look with a smirk and the Lapras glances at you.
'She'll do,' he states, grinning. The rest of his pod back away further to give him more space as he settles into a battle pose. Kazul glances at you, ready for her orders.
What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

Sorry, I have just forgotten about that. I have been trying to split my time from the real life and here equally.

I will have Kazul use Dragon Dance and then use Aerial Ace on the Lapras.

*Murkrow
26th September 2006, 05:46 AM
Inferno_Dragon~ K.
Kazul shoots into the air as the Lapras does the obvious move and sends an Ice Beam crashing her way. Kazul barrel-rolls to avoid, then begins to sway in the air, easily linking the intricate dance moves together. The Lapras smirks at this and begins to copy her actions, sending waves crashing towards you as he moves through the water. Backing away, you comman an Aerial Ace; Kazul pulls her wings in and dives, swooping round to strike the Lapras from behind. Unable to dodge the fast move, Lapras grunts in pain, then shrieks and unleashes a Blizzard that erupts out of nowhere, instantly covering the entire area in a mass of churning snow. You squint through the mass but you can barely see anything.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
30th September 2006, 03:07 PM
Hannah
You move on, the Pokemon occupying that part of the Shrine not interesting you. A buzzing noise from your left alerts you to a Scyther and a Butterfree locked in battle. Steering clear of them for the moment, you very nearly collide with a Xatu, who is lazily flying along with a Natu perched on its head. Apologizing, you look around and see a Gligar eating an apple it just pulled off of a nearby tree, and a Farfetch'd, looking for all the world like it's practicing swprdfighting. What do you do?

*Murkrow
3rd October 2006, 12:08 PM
Hannah
You move on, the Pokemon occupying that part of the Shrine not interesting you. A buzzing noise from your left alerts you to a Scyther and a Butterfree locked in battle. Steering clear of them for the moment, you very nearly collide with a Xatu, who is lazily flying along with a Natu perched on its head. Apologizing, you look around and see a Gligar eating an apple it just pulled off of a nearby tree, and a Farfetch'd, looking for all the world like it's practicing swprdfighting. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

Farfetch'd are sweet, but we'll fly on.

Knight of Time
10th October 2006, 03:02 PM
Kyle~
The Bellsprout squints at you then snigger's and waddles off. You follow him, keeping an eye out for the Bulbasaur. A couple of Pidgey take to the air as you walk past, before the Bellsprout stops and points to where a fallen tree is lying. 'Your buddy was hanging around there,' he smirks before backing off. You glance at him, then walk forwards. Something rustles and you smile as you see a familiar looking shadow watching you. Approaching to say hello, you hear a laugh, then...SMASH

...................

When you regain consciousness, it's dark; you've got a bad headache but you can still sense the presence of something nearby.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Man, am I glad to be back here. Just before I started college, the computer here ran into some major problems (basically, to anyone wondering why I disappeared for so long, something caused the desktop to behave strangely, showing none of the icons on there, then automatically logging me out whenever I tried to get in, it almost immediately logged me out on subsequent tries). It's going to take me a while to recover, but I assure everyone I'm still here, even with less activeness, unfortunately.

As for my newest update, I'm going to wait to see if a Pokemon made the tree here fall, if it turns out to be the Bulbasaur (or if he evolved by chance), I'm going to ask him if he still has the Leaf Stone, telling him it's needed right now by a Nuzleaf wanting to evolve. If the mysterious Pokemon isn't the Bulbasaur, or either evolution if it did evolve somehow, I'm going to wait a few minutes to see what happens.

*Murkrow
15th October 2006, 01:16 PM
Kyle~ Nice to know that you're still alive. :)
Still feeling slightly dazed, you glance around, squinting into the dark as you try to glimpse whatever it is that's nearby. Something laughs, and you yelp and duck as something is hurled your way; you look over and are shocked to see the Bulbasaur from before, out cold and covered in gashes and bruises. As he sprawls unconscious beside you, you hear another snigger and glance back to see the Bellsprout smirking at you. There's something else looming in the shadows beyond him, but it's keeping out of sight for the time being.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
15th October 2006, 05:59 PM
Kyle~ Nice to know that you're still alive. :)
Still feeling slightly dazed, you glance around, squinting into the dark as you try to glimpse whatever it is that's nearby. Something laughs, and you yelp and duck as something is hurled your way; you look over and are shocked to see the Bulbasaur from before, out cold and covered in gashes and bruises. As he sprawls unconscious beside you, you hear another snigger and glance back to see the Bellsprout smirking at you. There's something else looming in the shadows beyond him, but it's keeping out of sight for the time being.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Well, at least I found the Bulbasaur, but I have a bad feeling an evolved Pokemon may have attacked him.

Anyway, I'm going to send out Hydronix my Blastoise, and have him order whatever Pokemon is hiding here to come out (since doing it myself could give me a bad headache at this point) immediately, if it wants a battle that is.

*Murkrow
17th October 2006, 11:24 AM
Kyle~
Rubbing your head, you decide that you're probably not in the best frame of mind for a confrontation at the moment. So out comes your Blastoise to have one for you.
As you pick the Bulbasaur up, the Bellsprout sniggers again and the shadow moves forward; Hydronix stares for a few seconds, then turns and gives you a curious look. You're not surprised, as it turns out the mystery Pokémon is nothing more than a Bayleef. Maybe slightly larger and buffer than a normal one, but a Bayleef nonetheless.
However, he doesn't seem very impressed by your reaction and snarls, before whipping his head round and launching a couple of leaves at Hydronix. This is apparently a warning shot as they whizz over his head, but the speed and strength are obvious. He grins smugly at you as he waits to see what you'll do next.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
17th October 2006, 01:45 PM
Hannah
You keep flying on through the shrine. A pair of Wingull wheel lazily through the sky and caw quietly in the distance. Looking around, you see a Butterfree and a Beautifly sitting together on a tree limb, admiring the view (say it with me: awwwww!). The tranquility is shattered as a Ninjask and a Scyther sweep through the sky directly in front of you, the Ninjask buzzing loudly: it looks like a race of some sort. Ignoring them for the moment, you also see a Delibird laying in the canopy, looking completely exhausted. What do you do?

Knight of Time
17th October 2006, 02:00 PM
Kyle~
Rubbing your head, you decide that you're probably not in the best frame of mind for a confrontation at the moment. So out comes your Blastoise to have one for you.
As you pick the Bulbasaur up, the Bellsprout sniggers again and the shadow moves forward; Hydronix stares for a few seconds, then turns and gives you a curious look. You're not surprised, as it turns out the mystery Pokémon is nothing more than a Bayleef. Maybe slightly larger and buffer than a normal one, but a Bayleef nonetheless.
However, he doesn't seem very impressed by your reaction and snarls, before whipping his head round and launching a couple of leaves at Hydronix. This is apparently a warning shot as they whizz over his head, but the speed and strength are obvious. He grins smugly at you as he waits to see what you'll do next.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Oh, so the mystery Pokemon here was a Bayleef. No matter, I can handle him.

I'm going to warn him that my Blastoise knows Ice type moves, and I'm going to tell Hydronix to use a powerful Icy Wind as an example, followed by an Ice Beam. If I find Hydronix needs help, I'm going to quickly send out Blizzi, my Jynx, so that she can attack the Bayleef with Ice Beam. From there, whether or not I end up sending out Blizzi, I'm going to have the Bayleef tell me what happened to the Bulbasaur (while in an upset tone for starters).

*Murkrow
21st October 2006, 06:38 AM
Hannah
You keep flying on through the shrine. A pair of Wingull wheel lazily through the sky and caw quietly in the distance. Looking around, you see a Butterfree and a Beautifly sitting together on a tree limb, admiring the view (say it with me: awwwww!). The tranquility is shattered as a Ninjask and a Scyther sweep through the sky directly in front of you, the Ninjask buzzing loudly: it looks like a race of some sort. Ignoring them for the moment, you also see a Delibird laying in the canopy, looking completely exhausted. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

I'll fly over near to the Wingull and see if there's anything special about either of them. If there is, stay put, if not, fly on.

Kyle~
The Bayleef doesn't look bothered when you tell him that Hydronix knows ice attacks; deciding that there's probably a simpler way of making your point, you order an Icy Wind. Hydronix nods and lets out a faint flurry of ice that begins to float towards the Bayleef. He laughs, waits until the ice is barely inches away, then ducks behind a Protect shield. as Hydronix's attack slides harmlessly away, your Blastoise snarls, then sends an Ice Beam crashing the Bayleef's way. He darts to the side, summons a Light Screen, then sends another burst of Razor Leaf's his way.
You send out Blizzi to help Hydronix out; the pair send a combined Ice Beam hurtling the Bayleef's way. There's a crash and a clatter of ice; when you look again, you see a rather impressive looking ice statue but no Bayleef.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
21st October 2006, 11:17 AM
Shrine of the Sun

I'll fly over near to the Wingull and see if there's anything special about either of them. If there is, stay put, if not, fly on.

Kyle~
The Bayleef doesn't look bothered when you tell him that Hydronix knows ice attacks; deciding that there's probably a simpler way of making your point, you order an Icy Wind. Hydronix nods and lets out a faint flurry of ice that begins to float towards the Bayleef. He laughs, waits until the ice is barely inches away, then ducks behind a Protect shield. as Hydronix's attack slides harmlessly away, your Blastoise snarls, then sends an Ice Beam crashing the Bayleef's way. He darts to the side, summons a Light Screen, then sends another burst of Razor Leaf's his way.
You send out Blizzi to help Hydronix out; the pair send a combined Ice Beam hurtling the Bayleef's way. There's a crash and a clatter of ice; when you look again, you see a rather impressive looking ice statue but no Bayleef.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Well, in this situation it looks like I'm going to need to send out a third Pokemon, so I'm going to send out Xeno, my Alakazam to help both my Blastoise and Jynx. From there, I'm going to order the Bayleef to come out of hiding right now, having Xeno use a Psychic to hold him tightly (as in a crushing hold on the Bayleef) in mid-air long enough for Hydronix and Blizzi to use a combined Ice Beam again. If they hit him with it and weaken him enough, I'm going to have the Bayleef tell me what happened to the Bulbasaur and the Leaf Stone he (the Bulbasaur) was carrying in his vines, telling him (the Bayleef) that the Leaf Stone is needed by another Pokemon here that isn't mine.

*Murkrow
27th October 2006, 08:01 AM
I honestly will be trying to update more regularly.

Kyle~
You decide that ganging up on the Bayleef is the best option and send out your Alakazam. However, it doesn't matter how many Pokémon you have out if the Bayleef remains hidden so you angrily shout out for him to show himself; your Pokémon ready themselves, but there's total silence.
Then the ice statue starts to glow, before exploding and a Frenzy Plant comes hurtling your way. Xeno shouts and mentally grabs the beam, deflecting it with some trouble so that it crashes into the trees near you. Over the crashing of falling trees, the Bayleef comes charging at you, lashing out with his vines. Although still slightly shocked by the attack he just stopped, Xeno is able to grab him -maybe harder than he would normally, causing the Bayleef to whine in pain. This quickly escalates into a scream as another double Ice Beam smashes into him. You want to talk to him about the Bulbasaur and his Leaf Stone, but the Bayleef is shrieking too hard to even hear you.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
27th October 2006, 02:26 PM
I honestly will be trying to update more regularly.

Kyle~
You decide that ganging up on the Bayleef is the best option and send out your Alakazam. However, it doesn't matter how many Pokémon you have out if the Bayleef remains hidden so you angrily shout out for him to show himself; your Pokémon ready themselves, but there's total silence.
Then the ice statue starts to glow, before exploding and a Frenzy Plant comes hurtling your way. Xeno shouts and mentally grabs the beam, deflecting it with some trouble so that it crashes into the trees near you. Over the crashing of falling trees, the Bayleef comes charging at you, lashing out with his vines. Although still slightly shocked by the attack he just stopped, Xeno is able to grab him -maybe harder than he would normally, causing the Bayleef to whine in pain. This quickly escalates into a scream as another double Ice Beam smashes into him. You want to talk to him about the Bulbasaur and his Leaf Stone, but the Bayleef is shrieking too hard to even hear you.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Uh oh, looks like that combination of my Alakazam's Psychic and my Blastoise's and Jynx's Ice Beams may have been too much for the Bayleef to handle (to me, the only way it would have been a good thing is if the Bayleef did attack the Bulbasaur). No matter, if the Bayleef faints from all this, I'm going to have Blizzi make a Wish for the Bulbasaur to regain consciousness long enough for me to ask him if he still has the Leaf Stone, telling him I found a Nuzleaf that wants to evolve with it.

*Murkrow
1st November 2006, 04:55 AM
I'm well aware that I seem like a total hypocrite...though in my defence, I have been working on an assignment.

Kyle~
With the Bayleef temporarily out of action (he's still screaming but in an exaggerated, 'woe is me' kind of way, sprawled out on the battlefield), you catch you Jynx's attention, and ask her to use a Wish on the still unconsious Bulbasaur. She does as she's told, and it isn't long before the Bulbasaur stirs, blinking dazedly at everything around him. You sit back for the couple of minutes it takes for him to fully wake up, all the way trying to ignore the Bayleef who is still shrieking, as though determined to play this out for as long as he can. The Bulbasaur looks startled when he realises who is making all the noise, but when he see's that you're not bothered, he calms down again. You ask about the Leaf Stone and he thinks for a second, then nods and points wth his vine over to where the fallen log is. Hydronix wanders over and digs around for a second, before finally stepping back with the stone! As he carries it over to you, the Bulbasaur smiles and gives you an affectionate rub with his head.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
1st November 2006, 01:10 PM
Kyle~

With the Bayleef temporarily out of action (he's still screaming but in an exaggerated, 'woe is me' kind of way, sprawled out on the battlefield), you catch you Jynx's attention, and ask her to use a Wish on the still unconsious Bulbasaur. She does as she's told, and it isn't long before the Bulbasaur stirs, blinking dazedly at everything around him. You sit back for the couple of minutes it takes for him to fully wake up, all the way trying to ignore the Bayleef who is still shrieking, as though determined to play this out for as long as he can. The Bulbasaur looks startled when he realises who is making all the noise, but when he see's that you're not bothered, he calms down again. You ask about the Leaf Stone and he thinks for a second, then nods and points wth his vine over to where the fallen log is. Hydronix wanders over and digs around for a second, before finally stepping back with the stone! As he carries it over to you, the Bulbasaur smiles and gives you an affectionate rub with his head.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Excellent, the Leaf Stone wasn't lost.

I'm going to call the Nuzleaf over, and from there, I'm going to hand him the Leaf Stone to use to evolve, before I say goodbye to him (once he evolves into a Shiftry). From there, I'm going to ask the Bulbasaur what he last remembers from before he was knocked out, and whether or not it was the Bayleef who knocked him out.

*Murkrow
3rd November 2006, 12:19 PM
Kyle~
As Hydronix hands you the Leaf Stone, you hear a commotion from the side of the clearing; as expected, it's the Nuzleaf who is happy to reclaim his prize now that the fighting has stopped. He saunters over, giving the whining Bayleef a scowl, before smirking and snatching the Stone from your hands. It activates immediately and in a couple of seconds you're saying goodbye to a very, very smug looking Shiftry. As he takes his leave, you turn back to the Bulbasaur and ask him if he can remember who knocked him out. He frowns, thinks for a second, then shrugs before simply commenting that he didn't hear anything; all he can remember is walking along, then the next second he was waking up here.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
3rd November 2006, 02:21 PM
Kyle~
As Hydronix hands you the Leaf Stone, you hear a commotion from the side of the clearing; as expected, it's the Nuzleaf who is happy to reclaim his prize now that the fighting has stopped. He saunters over, giving the whining Bayleef a scowl, before smirking and snatching the Stone from your hands. It activates immediately and in a couple of seconds you're saying goodbye to a very, very smug looking Shiftry. As he takes his leave, you turn back to the Bulbasaur and ask him if he can remember who knocked him out. He frowns, thinks for a second, then shrugs before simply commenting that he didn't hear anything; all he can remember is walking along, then the next second he was waking up here.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Man, am I ever glad the Leaf Stone "quest" is finally over.

Well, the time has come for me to move along again, so I'm going to say goodbye to the Bulbasaur again (for good this time, unless he wants to follow me, in which he can if he wants to), ignoring the Bayleef (whether or not he attacked the Bulbasaur, if he didn't, I had to defend myself after all), returning my Alakazam, Blastoise and Jynx to their Pokeballs before I keep going again (with or without the Bulbasaur).

BTW, just wondering, but will no D/P Pokemon with official English names (e.g. Lucario, Munchlax, Weavile) appear in the CCCC until D/P is out worldwide?

Something else I should mention. In the first post of this version, I see a typo, namely, the word Pokemalls (Hannah, since you posted this version, I think you can guess what it is, though it shouldn't matter a whole lot).

*Murkrow
6th November 2006, 07:25 AM
Kyle~ I'm actually not sure if I should be saying this, but whatever. DP Pokémon (and that's all of them) could be implemented into the games tomorrow if people so wished; the randomisers are updated, information is online, it's just that nobody so far has actually come out and said 'on blah date DP Pokés will 'officially' be allowed to be caught/adopted/what not.'
Oh, and if you hadn't wanted to play 'find the Leaf Stone', you didn't have to. :-/
The Bulbasaur seems happy to tag along with you for a while so you return your Pokémon and make your way past the semi-conscious Bayleef. Soon the clearing is far behind you and it isn't long before you notice a group of Shuppet floating along, giggling among themselves. A Gligar is sharpening his claws on a nearby tree (and making an awful rasping noise). A Pinsir and Sunkern are glaring in his direction, but the Gligar is completely oblivious.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
7th November 2006, 04:17 PM
Kyle~ I'm actually not sure if I should be saying this, but whatever. DP Pokémon (and that's all of them) could be implemented into the games tomorrow if people so wished; the randomisers are updated, information is online, it's just that nobody so far has actually come out and said 'on blah date DP Pokés will 'officially' be allowed to be caught/adopted/what not.'
Oh, and if you hadn't wanted to play 'find the Leaf Stone', you didn't have to. :-/
The Bulbasaur seems happy to tag along with you for a while so you return your Pokémon and make your way past the semi-conscious Bayleef. Soon the clearing is far behind you and it isn't long before you notice a group of Shuppet floating along, giggling among themselves. A Gligar is sharpening his claws on a nearby tree (and making an awful rasping noise). A Pinsir and Sunkern are glaring in his direction, but the Gligar is completely oblivious.
What are you going to do?



Forest

Me, not wanting to take part in the Leaf Stone quest?

That really wasn't my intention, but I still did it.

Anyway, I'm going to move on again, with the Bulbasaur still following me.

The Blue Avenger
11th November 2006, 04:11 PM
Hannah
You fly closer to the Wingull, and they regard you suspiciously without moving. You take a close look at them, and it looks like the one on the left bizarrely enough has two stripes on each wing as opposed to one. The other one looks normal. What do you do?

Kyle
You make your way past the clearing and push your way through the underbrush. You see a Butterfree flit lazily past you, and a Yanma buzzes quietly from a tree. Suddenly, a movement behind you causes you to quickly move out of the way. Good thing, too, because a Scyther swoops past you and slams into a tree - it looked rather confused. The tree seems to spring to life, and suddenly a swarm of Beedrill appear from it, each one looking seriously ticked. What do you do?

Knight of Time
11th November 2006, 04:52 PM
Kyle
You make your way past the clearing and push your way through the underbrush. You see a Butterfree flit lazily past you, and a Yanma buzzes quietly from a tree. Suddenly, a movement behind you causes you to quickly move out of the way. Good thing, too, because a Scyther swoops past you and slams into a tree - it looked rather confused. The tree seems to spring to life, and suddenly a swarm of Beedrill appear from it, each one looking seriously ticked. What do you do?


Forest

Great, just what I needed, a swarm of Beedrill.

I'm going to send out Xeno, my Alakazam again, and have him do the usual thing of Teleport me and the Bulbasaur to another area of the Forest, away from the swarm of Beedrill.

*Murkrow
12th November 2006, 01:05 PM
Hannah
You fly closer to the Wingull, and they regard you suspiciously without moving. You take a close look at them, and it looks like the one on the left bizarrely enough has two stripes on each wing as opposed to one. The other one looks normal. What do you do?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll focus on the freak. I'll have Ryau (Pidgeotto L25 F) use an Attract if possible, then regardless, use Toxic, followed up by numerous Quick Attacks until the Wingull is weakened (being very careful not to faint him/her). Finally, I'll throw an Ultra Ball. If he/she breaks out, throw another one.
I'll also have Rage (Skarmory L21 M) on standby to use Swift if anything unexpected happens.

Kyle~
It only takes a second before the Beedrill are staring in confusion at each other as the random human and the Bulbasaur has vanished into thin air. After a bit of buzzing to each other, they fly off; in a completely different part of the forest, you glance around to try and figure out where exactly Xeno has transported you to. A Fearow yawns as she watches you curiously- for some reason she is standing guard over a Surskit. A Beautifly flies over and circles above your head, showing off as an irritated Paras scowls at him.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
12th November 2006, 05:32 PM
Kyle~
It only takes a second before the Beedrill are staring in confusion at each other as the random human and the Bulbasaur has vanished into thin air. After a bit of buzzing to each other, they fly off; in a completely different part of the forest, you glance around to try and figure out where exactly Xeno has transported you to. A Fearow yawns as she watches you curiously- for some reason she is standing guard over a Surskit. A Beautifly flies over and circles above your head, showing off as an irritated Paras scowls at him.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Boy, that situation could have been a tougher one if I didn't have my Alakazam at all.

I'm going to keep moving on with the Bulbasaur.

*Murkrow
14th November 2006, 11:47 AM
Kyle~
The Beautifly stares after you in shock as you walk away with barely a glance at him. The Paras sniggers at this and trundles off, looking please. The Bulbasaur with you has been watching, fascinated, when he notices the Beautifly giving him the evil eye. He scurries after you just as a couple of Hoppip drift across your path. As you stand still to let them past, you spot a Lotad and Venonat out of the corner of your eye, playing an enthusiastic game of tag under the watchful eye of a Treecko.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
14th November 2006, 04:25 PM
Kyle~
The Beautifly stares after you in shock as you walk away with barely a glance at him. The Paras sniggers at this and trundles off, looking please. The Bulbasaur with you has been watching, fascinated, when he notices the Beautifly giving him the evil eye. He scurries after you just as a couple of Hoppip drift across your path. As you stand still to let them past, you spot a Lotad and Venonat out of the corner of your eye, playing an enthusiastic game of tag under the watchful eye of a Treecko.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll keep moving on with the Bulbasaur.

Hey, just curious, but if I was to let my new Aerodactyl out of the Ultra Ball I caught him in back on Aug. 21, would he be okay now from the injury he took from his backfired Hyper Beam when he was paralyzed (Hannah, I bet you remember this right?)? If so, would it be possible for me to Fly on his back (I made his free TM Fly, incase you guys didn't know, and Gabi told me one day that I can fly on his back, at any time Expedia is revived, if I bring him there that is) anywhere I can go in the CCCC?

Edit: Oh no, no, NO!

Just when TPM changed back to a vBulletin board, I lost the last update I received here (it was from Hannah; I wish I could quote it, but in this extra nasty situation, I can't give a full recap of what happened to me in that last update of hers, in the Pokemon department. But, I can say that I ran into a male Gengar among other Pokemon here, and after I noticed Hannah's post telling me I ran into one, I posted afterward. But now, I'm going to have to do my best to recall what I said in that update.

'tries to begin flashback as best as he can'

All right, a Gengar!

I'm going to tell him that a Gengar is my absolute favourite Ghost type, saying no other Ghost types come even close. From there, I'm going to also tell him that my team is lacking in a "spooky" Pokemon, and I'm going to hold out an Ultra Ball incase he likes what he hears from me.

If I do catch the Gengar, to any of you guys that may or may not remember my female Rapidash, Ebony, I'm not planning on having her on my team anymore at this point, so this is your last chance to take her if anyone wants her on your team (her info is on my Pokemon site, just go to my profile page, and you can't miss it), as there is a Pokemon I want in her place a great deal, as my last Pokemon here (and not the Gengar, if I do catch him). If nobody asks me by IM or PM if they want Ebony, I'm afraid I'm going to release her into the wild on my next post, once a new update comes.

'ends the flashback, knowing it wasn't 100% equal to my true last post here'

The Blue Avenger
18th December 2006, 01:23 PM
Kyle
You hold out your Pokeball for the Gengar, and he gives you a decidedly unfriendly look. Undeterred, you tell him that you could really use a Pokemon like him on your team. The unfriendly look persists. Finally, he says something: "Okay, look, guy, I won't just go with any old trainer who wanders down this way with a Pokeball. I'm a pretty big fish around these parts, and if you want to have the privilege of travelling with me, you gotta beat me first." He adopts a fighting stance. What do you do?

Knight of Time
18th December 2006, 02:09 PM
Kyle
You hold out your Pokeball for the Gengar, and he gives you a decidedly unfriendly look. Undeterred, you tell him that you could really use a Pokemon like him on your team. The unfriendly look persists. Finally, he says something: "Okay, look, guy, I won't just go with any old trainer who wanders down this way with a Pokeball. I'm a pretty big fish around these parts, and if you want to have the privilege of travelling with me, you gotta beat me first." He adopts a fighting stance. What do you do?

Forest

Okay, I'm going to battle the Gengar, although it should be that he would travel with me, not the other way around...

I'm going to send out Venus, my Chansey, and Dynamo, my male Electabuzz, and have them simultaneously use a Psychic on the Gengar to turn him into an invisible torture rack (through each of them pulling his "body" a different direction with Psychic).

The Blue Avenger
13th January 2007, 03:32 PM
Kyle - Sorry for the inactivity.
You send out your two Pokemon, and they both immediately begin to use Psychic. However, the Gengar has other plans: it closes its eyes and focuses. Suddenly, a brilliant burst of light illuminates the area, leaving your Pokemon severely confused. The Gengar takes the opportunity to sweep into Dynamo with a fierce Shadow Punch.

What do you do?

Knight of Time
13th January 2007, 04:52 PM
Kyle - Sorry for the inactivity.
You send out your two Pokemon, and they both immediately begin to use Psychic. However, the Gengar has other plans: it closes its eyes and focuses. Suddenly, a brilliant burst of light illuminates the area, leaving your Pokemon severely confused. The Gengar takes the opportunity to sweep into Dynamo with a fierce Shadow Punch.

What do you do?

Forest

Uh oh, this looks like trouble, but maybe using one or more of my other Pokemon to distract the Gengar may make it easier to weaken him.

I'm going to immediately send out Hydronix my Blastoise, and have him Yawn at the Gengar quickly. If I find I need back-up, I'll also send out Charra my Charizard, and have her Shadow Claw the Gengar incase the others find a way to keep him busy enough.

Wolfsong
18th January 2007, 01:36 AM
Sorry if update is bleh, need to get back into the habit of it again. I'm back sorry rl was kicking my butt big time there for a while.

It's been so long since i've been here, but i'm going to release Aiko. She will stay on as a pet in my stories. She made it known that she didn't want to be a battler and that she would be happy as a pet.

I would also just like to look around Magnetic north. Lani has the rock smash sm.

Knight of Time: Thinking quickly you reach for one of your pokeballs. Gengar is watching you carefully. As soon as your blastoise emerges, gengar fixes him with a mean look. Not wasting anytime, Hydronix quickly yawns. Although drowsy, gengar manages to curse your pokemon. Deciding that you need back up you send out your charizard who emerges from her pokeball and deals a firece attack to gengar before he falls asleep. You can tell that he is severely weakened from the attack and the curse that he had put on Hydronix. What will you do now?

Knight of Time
18th January 2007, 03:23 PM
Sorry if update is bleh, need to get back into the habit of it again. I'm back sorry rl was kicking my butt big time there for a while.

It's been so long since i've been here, but i'm going to release Aiko. She will stay on as a pet in my stories. She made it known that she didn't want to be a battler and that she would be happy as a pet.

I would also just like to look around Magnetic north. Lani has the rock smash sm.

Knight of Time: Thinking quickly you reach for one of your pokeballs. Gengar is watching you carefully. As soon as your blastoise emerges, gengar fixes him with a mean look. Not wasting anytime, Hydronix quickly yawns. Although drowsy, gengar manages to curse your pokemon. Deciding that you need back up you send out your charizard who emerges from her pokeball and deals a firece attack to gengar before he falls asleep. You can tell that he is severely weakened from the attack and the curse that he had put on Hydronix. What will you do now?

Forest

Great, now I can't recall Hydronix, but at least he got the Gengar to fall asleep.

It doesn't matter much though, I'm going to rocket an Ultra Ball at the Gengar now.

'crosses fingers'

If I do catch him, would his Mean Look on my Blastoise end up wearing off?

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2007, 06:56 PM
Amy
You journey to the Magnetic North, noting with some dismay that your watch seems to be going haywire. Turning away from that for now, though, you see an Electrike chasing a Korinku, both laughing. A pack of Voltorb is rolling down a slope in the distance, and you see a Flaafy napping against a rock. What do you do?

Kyle
You hurl your Ultra Ball.
1...

2...

...3...

ding!

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 16 male Gengar!

What do you do now? (Yes, by the way, the Mean Look wears off.)

Knight of Time
29th January 2007, 07:12 PM
Kyle
You hurl your Ultra Ball.
1...

2...

...3...

ding!

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 16 male Gengar!

What do you do now? (Yes, by the way, the Mean Look wears off.)

Forest

All right, the Gengar is mine!

I'm going to name him Spectre. I'll decide on his breed-on move later, but his free TM will be Psychic.

Unfortunately at this point, I'm going to release Ebony now. But, I'm going to thank her for all her help along this long journey before I say farewell to her, telling her I was glad I had her when I needed her help. It's time I caught a Pokemon this team could sure use now, so I'm going to keep on moving onward while recalling my Chansey, Electabuzz, Charizard,and Blastoise.

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2007, 07:23 PM
Kyle
You keep moving on. However, your progress is impeded by a large tree in the middle of the path - a tree that is almost completely covered in Caterpie, Metapod, Wurmple, Cascoon, and Silcoon. Before you can make a move, though, a Fuwante absentmindedly floats into the canopy of the tree... and a few moments later, a swarm of Butterfree, Beautifly, and Dustox emerge. What do you do?

Knight of Time
29th January 2007, 07:44 PM
Kyle
You keep moving on. However, your progress is impeded by a large tree in the middle of the path - a tree that is almost completely covered in Caterpie, Metapod, Wurmple, Cascoon, and Silcoon. Before you can make a move, though, a Fuwante absentmindedly floats into the canopy of the tree... and a few moments later, a swarm of Butterfree, Beautifly, and Dustox emerge. What do you do?

Forest

Wow, so many Pokemon in a single update!

But, none of them are what I am looking for at this time, so I'll keep going.

Edit: Okay, though the tempation as to what my Gengar's breed-on move would be was quite strong, I've decided I'm going to make his breed-on move Will-o-Wisp. That should help him a lot.

The Blue Avenger
14th February 2007, 02:53 PM
Kyle
You keep on moving. Suddenly, a shriek from behind you causes you to jump... but you realize it's just a Misdreavus playing tricks. Nearby, you can see a Paras sleeping peacefully under a tree, and a Gligar is floating from branch to branch, apparently restless. What do you do?

Knight of Time
14th February 2007, 02:57 PM
Kyle
You keep on moving. Suddenly, a shriek from behind you causes you to jump... but you realize it's just a Misdreavus playing tricks. Nearby, you can see a Paras sleeping peacefully under a tree, and a Gligar is floating from branch to branch, apparently restless. What do you do?

Forest

I'll keep moving.

Charles Legend
15th February 2007, 01:41 AM
Charles Legend~
Approaching the Pokémon for a friendly chat, you inquire if they have seen a Paras or a human looking like you anytime recently.
'I did see what I thought was a trainer about 15 minutes ago,' the Meowth answers immediately. 'I was going to go over and say hello, but he just turned into a Pidgeot for no reason and flew off. I thought he'd be miles off by now, but if he was really your Ditto then I guess he should still be in the area.' She finishes and smiles at you while the Bulbasaur watches in silence.
What are you going to do?

sorry I took so long to reply

I name the Furrit Rings

Meadow

curse, then thank the meowth ten walk on as I try to recall how many pokéballs I have as I look for Cell and Wes my genderless Ditto and male Paras....

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 11:42 AM
There's no excuse. I apologize to you guys for the wait.

Kyle
You move further into the forest. However, you don't get too far before a loud squawk alerts you to someone's presence. Whipping your head around, you see the source of the noise was in fact a Chatot. Ignoring it for the moment, you can see an Illumise flying around the canopy. A Sableye is lurking in a shadow, and a Pinsir is taking bites out of a nearby tree trunk. What do you do?

Charles
Thanking the Meowth, you head away. As you walk, something catches your attention: a Porygon; the man-made Pokemon an odd sight in the meadow. A Roselia is tending to some flowers near the aforementioned Porygon as well. Suddenly, a loud rumbling catches your attention: it's a herd of Stantler in the distance. What do you do?

---

I'm going to start again: I'll Dive down to the Shipwreck.

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 11:48 AM
There's no excuse. I apologize to you guys for the wait.

Kyle
You move further into the forest. However, you don't get too far before a loud squawk alerts you to someone's presence. Whipping your head around, you see the source of the noise was in fact a Chatot. Ignoring it for the moment, you can see an Illumise flying around the canopy. A Sableye is lurking in a shadow, and a Pinsir is taking bites out of a nearby tree trunk. What do you do?

Forest

As much as each of the new D/P Pokemon are tempting (some more obviously tempting than others), I'm going to press on again, but I'm going to also send out Tyranno, my male Aerodactyl, and have him fly above me to see if he can scope out any Pokemon above me that would be too far for me to see from here (while being very careful of any that may be the same size as him, the big Flying types here are definitely not to be messed with).

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:01 PM
Kyle

You send out Aerodactyl, who takes to the skies. He immediately yells out that there's a flock of Pidgey nesting up near where he is. Meanwhile, moving on, you take note of your surroundings: a Lotad is splashing in a small (probably self-made) puddle, while an Exeggcute is Psychically warping a twig. A small rustling noise causes you to look at a nearby bush: you catch a glimpse of a Budew before it darts back to the foliage. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 12:03 PM
Kyle

You send out Aerodactyl, who takes to the skies. He immediately yells out that there's a flock of Pidgey nesting up near where he is. Meanwhile, moving on, you take note of your surroundings: a Lotad is splashing in a small (probably self-made) puddle, while an Exeggcute is Psychically warping a twig. A small rustling noise causes you to look at a nearby bush: you catch a glimpse of a Budew before it darts back to the foliage. What do you do?

Forest

I'm going to keep moving, but I'll also have my Aerodactyl fly a bit higher. BTW, for a Flying Pokemon of mine to be able to fly above me anywhere in the CCCC, does it have to know the move Fly?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:15 PM
Kyle A Flying Pokemon can fly without knowing Fly; it's one of their natural traits. However, it needs to know Fly to use the attack and to be able to transport people that way.

You keep on moving. Aerodactyl yells down that a few Taillow are flying up near him. You also notice an Oddish who has planted itself in the ground, and you avoid stepping on it. A sharp buzzing alerts you to a Scyther flying low to the ground, seemingly ignoring you. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 12:20 PM
Kyle A Flying Pokemon can fly without knowing Fly; it's one of their natural traits. However, it needs to know Fly to use the attack and to be able to transport people that way.

You keep on moving. Aerodactyl yells down that a few Taillow are flying up near him. You also notice an Oddish who has planted itself in the ground, and you avoid stepping on it. A sharp buzzing alerts you to a Scyther flying low to the ground, seemingly ignoring you. What do you do?

Forest

Ah, thanks for telling me, Jeff.

I'm going to keep moving with Tyranno, while having him still fly above me to keep an eye out for that elusive Pokemon my team could really use.

'can hardly imagine how he'll react if this Pokemon is found by my Aerodactyl first'

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:23 PM
Kyle
You keep on moving, carefully avoiding a Bellsprout who dashes past you. An Anorith scuttles across the forest floor towards another Lotad, who seems to be staring intently at a tree. You hear a call from Tyranno, who has apparently found a flock of Yanma flying above the canopy. An eerie call comes from behind you; turning to look, you see it's a Duskull. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 12:26 PM
Kyle
You keep on moving, carefully avoiding a Bellsprout who dashes past you. An Anorith scuttles across the forest floor towards another Lotad, who seems to be staring intently at a tree. You hear a call from Tyranno, who has apparently found a flock of Yanma flying above the canopy. An eerie call comes from behind you; turning to look, you see it's a Duskull. What do you do?

Forest

Meh, still no sign of the "big one", so I'll keep pressing on with Tyranno. Oh, if he sees a Pokemon his size, I want him to call down to me right away, just incase it's the one I want here.

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:33 PM
Kyle
Keep an eye on hinting about which Pokemon you're looking for. You're getting close to doing it outright.

Anyway, you keep on moving. The first thing you see is a Skorupi, who scowls angrily that you disturbed it. A Gastly has joined the Duskull from earlier; they are now both floating behind you, snickering. A nearby pool of water holds a Mantyke, dozing, and you can see a Gligar clutching a nearby tree. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 12:34 PM
Kyle
Keep an eye on hinting about which Pokemon you're looking for. You're getting close to doing it outright.

Anyway, you keep on moving. The first thing you see is a Skorupi, who scowls angrily that you disturbed it. A Gastly has joined the Duskull from earlier; they are now both floating behind you, snickering. A nearby pool of water holds a Mantyke, dozing, and you can see a Gligar clutching a nearby tree. What do you do?

Forest

Oops, sorry.

I'm not going to say what Pokemon I'm looking for here, but I'm still going to press on with Tyranno keeping watch overhead.

'is feeling embarrassed now'

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:45 PM
Kyle
No need to be embarrassed. It's not a big deal; just keep an eye on it.

You keep moving. A Shuppet joins the ragtag group of Ghosts following you, as does a Drifloon. Jeez, you must be wearing ghost bait or something. A Parasect can be seen hiding in the shade. Tyranno yells down that he sees a flock of Hoppip and Skiploom. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 12:52 PM
Kyle
No need to be embarrassed. It's not a big deal; just keep an eye on it.

You keep moving. A Shuppet joins the ragtag group of Ghosts following you, as does a Drifloon. Jeez, you must be wearing ghost bait or something. A Parasect can be seen hiding in the shade. Tyranno yells down that he sees a flock of Hoppip and Skiploom. What do you do?

Forest

Great, now there are four Ghost types on my tail.

Well, I'm going to tell them I own a Gengar (namely Spectre), and that I had the guts to catch him here earlier. As for Tyranno, I want him to do the usual thing of keeping an eye out for any Pokemon above me.

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:56 PM
Kyle
You tell the ghosts that you have a Gengar of your own that you caught in this forest. They all look at each other, do the ghost equivalent of shrugging, and keep following you. You roll your eyes and keep moving. As if right on cue, a Gengar pops out and joins the ghostly group as well. A Ledyba chuckles at you, then quickly flits away, with a Ninjask hot on its tail. Suddenly, Tyranno calls out that there's another Aerodactyl up near him, but that it doesn't seem hostile. What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th March 2007, 02:12 PM
Kyle
You tell the ghosts that you have a Gengar of your own that you caught in this forest. They all look at each other, do the ghost equivalent of shrugging, and keep following you. You roll your eyes and keep moving. As if right on cue, a Gengar pops out and joins the ghostly group as well. A Ledyba chuckles at you, then quickly flits away, with a Ninjask hot on its tail. Suddenly, Tyranno calls out that there's another Aerodactyl up near him, but that it doesn't seem hostile. What do you do?

Forest

Great, another Aerodactyl and Gengar here, now that's a huge surprise.

'shrug' I'll send out Spectre to say hello to his ghostly counterparts (including the other Gengar), and I'll ask them all (yes, including my Gengar) if any of them could possibly be useful in distracting a Pokemon I'm really looking for here, incase that I find one, and it turns out to be hostile towards other Pokemon. I'll also have Tyranno say hello to his Aerodactyl counterpart, while still keeping an eye out for any other Pokemon in the sky.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:29 AM
Kyle
You send out your Gengar towards the ghosts... but before he can do anything, they flee, apparently thinking that you were trying to attack them. Oh well. Tyranno sends a greeting to the other Aerodactyl, who greets him back and flies off. You keep on moving, but you don't see anything out of the ordinary... suddenly, though, Tyranno yells out that there's a Skarmory, a Swellow, and a Pidgeot all up there with him, and that he can't tell whether they're hostile or not. What do you do?

Knight of Time
25th March 2007, 10:33 AM
Kyle
You send out your Gengar towards the ghosts... but before he can do anything, they flee, apparently thinking that you were trying to attack them. Oh well. Tyranno sends a greeting to the other Aerodactyl, who greets him back and flies off. You keep on moving, but you don't see anything out of the ordinary... suddenly, though, Tyranno yells out that there's a Skarmory, a Swellow, and a Pidgeot all up there with him, and that he can't tell whether they're hostile or not. What do you do?

Forest

o_O maybe I should have asked the ghosts if they would have not minded helping me to distract that certain Pokemon here, before possibly sending out Spectre. Oh well...

I'm going to recall Spectre, apologizing to him that the other ghosts couldn't be of help, and I'm going to keep moving. As for Tyranno, I'm going to have him keep flying above me, staying out of the way of the other three flying Pokemon up there with him.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:37 AM
Kyle
You keep moving after recalling Spectre. You pass on your left a big tree, filled with bugs: you can make out a Wurmple, an Anorith and a Spinarak, among others. An Oddish is lounging in the shade provided by the tree. Tyranno apparently evaded the Pokemon, because he's yelling now that he can see a Hoothoot. What do you do?

Knight of Time
25th March 2007, 10:39 AM
Kyle
You keep moving after recalling Spectre. You pass on your left a big tree, filled with bugs: you can make out a Wurmple, an Anorith and a Spinarak, among others. An Oddish is lounging in the shade provided by the tree. Tyranno apparently evaded the Pokemon, because he's yelling now that he can see a Hoothoot. What do you do?

Forest

Both Tyranno and I will keep moving. BTW, if I took out my Master Ball at anytime before finding the Pokemon I really want to catch with it, is there the risk of a Pokemon stealing it or being scared by seeing it in my hand?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:51 AM
Kyle
There is a risk, yes.
You keep on moving. A few bugs from the tree split off and begin moving around, drawing your attention: a Kricketot is waddling through a bush, a Pineco simply drops to the ground, while a Combee is flitting from tree to tree. Tyranno calls down that he sees a Starly. Suddenly, a Doduo dashes past you with no provocation; it doesn't seem scared or anything - rather, it's just running. What do you do?

Knight of Time
25th March 2007, 10:56 AM
Kyle
There is a risk, yes.
You keep on moving. A few bugs from the tree split off and begin moving around, drawing your attention: a Kricketot is waddling through a bush, a Pineco simply drops to the ground, while a Combee is flitting from tree to tree. Tyranno calls down that he sees a Starly. Suddenly, a Doduo dashes past you with no provocation; it doesn't seem scared or anything - rather, it's just running. What do you do?

Forest

Once again, Tyranno and I will keep moving on.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 11:07 AM
Kyle
You keep on moving. A Mantine is inexplicably floating through the forest, taking no notice of you. What appears to be its child, a Mantyke is following the Mantine. As a Vononat hops through your path, Tyranno yells down that there's a flock of Wingull flying up near him, as well as a Gliscor. What do you do?

Knight of Time
25th March 2007, 11:15 AM
Kyle
You keep on moving. A Mantine is inexplicably floating through the forest, taking no notice of you. What appears to be its child, a Mantyke is following the Mantine. As a Vononat hops through your path, Tyranno yells down that there's a flock of Wingull flying up near him, as well as a Gliscor. What do you do?

Forest

Tyranno and I will keep moving, again.

Charles Legend
29th March 2007, 06:23 AM
Charles
Thanking the Meowth, you head away. As you walk, something catches your attention: a Porygon; the man-made Pokemon an odd sight in the meadow. A Roselia is tending to some flowers near the aforementioned Porygon as well. Suddenly, a loud rumbling catches your attention: it's a herd of Stantler in the distance. What do you do?

Meadow

I well send out Claire my female Ursaring and have her use Lick on that Porygon and see what it dose...

also just a note that I forgot to say this when I caught them..

Leeks my Leval 12 Farfetch'd well have the move Blade Test for his Egg move and Leaf blade as his Free Tm; Storm my Leval 9 Female Electrike well have Ice Fang as here Egg move; Rings Leval 15 Female Furret well have Double-edge as her Egg move, and She knows theif as well since she stole his ball before I caught her...

<INVENTORY>
Pokeball: 4
Great Ball: 3
Ultra Ball: 2
Master Ball: 0
Fast Ball: 1
Heavy Ball: 1
Lure Ball: 1
Stun Ball: 0
Crystal Ball: 1
</INVENTORY>

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
29th March 2007, 02:24 PM
Kyle
You keep moving on. Tyranno yells that he sees an Illumise and a Volbeat, but not much else. A Farfetch'd is perched on a branch at about head level, and it smirks at you in a way you're not entirely sure you like. Meanwhile, a crackling noise alerts you to a Rotom looking at something in a bush. You look at the bush too, and see what is unmistakably a Venusaur's flower sticking out. What do you do?

Charles
First off, sorry, but Rings doesn't know Thief. Even if she used it before you captured her, when captured, all Pokemon only know the moves that they would normally know at that level (plus the Egg move and a level 10 move). Sorry. :\
You send out Claire. Claire sneaks up on Porygon - who is facing the otehr way - and licks him. However, as a ghost-type attack, Lick doesn't seem to have any effect on Porygon. Nonetheless, it turns around and yelps upon seeing the huge Ursaring. Wasting no time, Porygon zips away and cowers behind a tree. What do you do?

***

ATTENTION!
Because both Amy and I are busy people, we have decided to hire a new worker at the Crystal Caves. Any applicants should be ready to take this job seriously - updating frequently, being impartial, that sort of thing. We're hoping that having someone else who can help with updates will spark some life back into this place. Anyone interested should PM me, and we'll have you do an example update.

Knight of Time
29th March 2007, 02:45 PM
Kyle
You keep moving on. Tyranno yells that he sees an Illumise and a Volbeat, but not much else. A Farfetch'd is perched on a branch at about head level, and it smirks at you in a way you're not entirely sure you like. Meanwhile, a crackling noise alerts you to a Rotom looking at something in a bush. You look at the bush too, and see what is unmistakably a Venusaur's flower sticking out. What do you do?


Forest

Hmm, a Farfetch'd and a Venusaur. The latter is tempting, but since I've already got Switchblade, my male Sceptile, I'm going to avoid the tempation to catch the Venusaur. As for the Farfetch'd, if I find it wants to battle, I'll defend myself by sending out Dynamo, my male Electabuzz, having him use a Psychic + Thunderpunch combo to slam the bird Pokemon into the ground, close enough for the electrifying punch. However, if the Farfetch'd doesn't want to battle me, that's fine enough; either way, I'll keep going afterward with Tyranno still keeping an eye out for any Pokemon above me that are out of my view.

Charles Legend
29th March 2007, 04:49 PM
Charles
First off, sorry, but Rings doesn't know Thief. Even if she used it before you captured her, when captured, all Pokemon only know the moves that they would normally know at that level (plus the Egg move and a level 10 move). Sorry. :\
You send out Claire. Claire sneaks up on Porygon - who is facing the other way - and licks him. However, as a ghost-type attack, Lick doesn't seem to have any effect on Porygon. Nonetheless, it turns around and yelps upon seeing the huge Ursaring. Wasting no time, Porygon zips away and cowers behind a tree. What do you do?


Meadow

Do'h I forgot about that, Ok Claire lets use Fake tears, then Faint attack, end with a Crunch...

Jeff what I ment was that I want Rings Free Tm tobe Thief, because she is one.... :sweat2:

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
29th March 2007, 09:53 PM
Kyle
The Farfetch'd doesn't seem too hostile, so you keep moving. Tyranno yells that he can see a flock of Spearow and Fearow nesting in a nearby tree, as well as a few stray Hoppip floating on the breeze. Looking around you, you see a Kricketune playing a melody for an appreciative Wurmple, as well as a Hoothoot asleep on a branch. What do you do?

Charles
Whoops, sorry. I misunderstood you. ^^; That's fine, then.
Your Ursaring begins to cry... softly at first, then louder and louder. The Porygon peeks from behind the tree and cautiously approaches Claire, whereupon Claire disappears into this air and punches Porygon from behind. Not taking too kindly to this, Porygon blasts Claire with a Psybeam. Claire growls and sinks her fangs into the virtual Pokemon, who responds in turn by Sharpening itself and making Claire yelp in pain. What do you do?

Knight of Time
30th March 2007, 03:02 PM
Kyle
The Farfetch'd doesn't seem too hostile, so you keep moving. Tyranno yells that he can see a flock of Spearow and Fearow nesting in a nearby tree, as well as a few stray Hoppip floating on the breeze. Looking around you, you see a Kricketune playing a melody for an appreciative Wurmple, as well as a Hoothoot asleep on a branch. What do you do?

Forest

Tyranno and I will keep moving. BTW, is it possible anywhere in the forest to find an area with less trees than usual?

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 02:22 PM
Kyle
I'd imagine that there are clearings, yes.
You keep moving. A Cradily can be seen anchored underneath a tree, sound asleep - a Skorupi is poking it tentatively. Tyranno yells that he can see a Tropius flying around up there, basking in the sun, as is a Butterfree. Meanwhile, a Weedle has crawled onto your foot as it looking at you questioningly. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 02:25 PM
Kyle
I'd imagine that there are clearings, yes.
You keep moving. A Cradily can be seen anchored underneath a tree, sound asleep - a Skorupi is poking it tentatively. Tyranno yells that he can see a Tropius flying around up there, basking in the sun, as is a Butterfree. Meanwhile, a Weedle has crawled onto your foot as it looking at you questioningly. What do you do?

Forest

Hmm, a Weedle on my foot...

Oh boy, I just hope it won't use its Poison Sting on me as I say hello to it, politely asking it to not crawl on my foot, as this may get scary later on if it stays there. If it gets off my foot, I'll keep going with Tyranno.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 03:26 PM
Kyle
You ask the Weedle to move, and it does so, although it seems a little sad to be doing so. Maybe it likes you or something. At any rate, you keep moving. A shaking flower in a bush is actually revealed to be a cleverly-camouflaged Roselia. You can also see a Shuckle withdrawn into its shell - maybe the two Caterpie playing nearby were annoying it. A Surskit quickly flits across your path as Tyranno yells that he can see a pair of Murkrow. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 03:28 PM
Kyle
You ask the Weedle to move, and it does so, although it seems a little sad to be doing so. Maybe it likes you or something. At any rate, you keep moving. A shaking flower in a bush is actually revealed to be a cleverly-camouflaged Roselia. You can also see a Shuckle withdrawn into its shell - maybe the two Caterpie playing nearby were annoying it. A Surskit quickly flits across your path as Tyranno yells that he can see a pair of Murkrow. What do you do?

Forest

As we usually have been doing, Tyranno and I will keep going.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 03:32 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. A loud commotion from ahead grabs your attention: apparently, a flock of Gloom and a group of Carnivine are arguing over territory or something like that - it's a bit hard to make out the basics. There appears to be a Skarmory acting as mediator. Meanwhile, Tyranno tells you that a group of Heracross are flying up near him. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 03:37 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. A loud commotion from ahead grabs your attention: apparently, a flock of Gloom and a group of Carnivine are arguing over territory or something like that - it's a bit hard to make out the basics. There appears to be a Skarmory acting as mediator. Meanwhile, Tyranno tells you that a group of Heracross are flying up near him. What do you do?

Forest

Uh oh, this area may be hard to bypass. I'm going to call for Tyranno to come down so that I can Fly on him (I just hope I won't get hurt, though!) past all the grass types. As for the Skarmory, I already have my adopted male Skarmory, Vector, so I'll pass up on this one.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 04:06 PM
Kyle
You Fly past the grass types, who don't notice you at all - they seem to be entirely too occupied. Once you land a safe distance away, you dismount and keep walking. A Sableye eyes you with some suspicion, then scurries off along with a Drifloon who looks quite disinterested. A Nincada and a Duskull are talking animatedly about something you can't make out in the shade of a nearby tree. You hear a humming sound and look up: it's a Yanmega slowly flying from tree to tree. A Chikorita is watching it too. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 04:09 PM
Kyle
You Fly past the grass types, who don't notice you at all - they seem to be entirely too occupied. Once you land a safe distance away, you dismount and keep walking. A Sableye eyes you with some suspicion, then scurries off along with a Drifloon who looks quite disinterested. A Nincada and a Duskull are talking animatedly about something you can't make out in the shade of a nearby tree. You hear a humming sound and look up: it's a Yanmega slowly flying from tree to tree. A Chikorita is watching it too. What do you do?

Forest

Okay, I'm going to thank Tyranno for the little ride there, before he and I move toward the shade area.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 04:19 PM
Kyle
You move towards the shaded area where the Duskull and the Nincada are talking. Without attracting their notice, you realize that they are talking about a TV show of all things - apparently, the last trainer through these parts accidentally left his portable television behind. Looking past them, you can see a Beautifly gathering pollen from a nearby flower, as well as a Swablu nesting on a branch. A Starly and a Natu are in the same tree, but they're more awake. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 04:27 PM
Kyle
You move towards the shaded area where the Duskull and the Nincada are talking. Without attracting their notice, you realize that they are talking about a TV show of all things - apparently, the last trainer through these parts accidentally left his portable television behind. Looking past them, you can see a Beautifly gathering pollen from a nearby flower, as well as a Swablu nesting on a branch. A Starly and a Natu are in the same tree, but they're more awake. What do you do?

Forest

A portable television...in the middle of nowhere here? o_O I just can't leave it here, I might as well call over the Duskull and Nincada (if I can reach them), asking if they mind me carrying this thing with me in my pack whenever their show is over (weird, I know). Then again, no doubt this would be of no use to me, right?

Nonetheless, I'll keep moving with Tyranno.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 04:32 PM
Kyle
(To answer your question, no, it wouldn't help you. :P)
You call the two Pokemon over and ask them if they mind letting you take the TV. They look at each other. "Man, I'd rather not," the Duskull says, "I really like some of these shows." The Nincada seems to agree. "Sorry man," the Duskull says as you wander off. As you walk, you notice a family of Weepinbells, Victreebels, and Bellsprouts in the distance. Taking your attention away from them, you notice a Wormadam - looks like the Grass version - and a Bayleef staring at a passing Cacturne. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 04:34 PM
Kyle
(To answer your question, no, it wouldn't help you. :P)
You call the two Pokemon over and ask them if they mind letting you take the TV. They look at each other. "Man, I'd rather not," the Duskull says, "I really like some of these shows." The Nincada seems to agree. "Sorry man," the Duskull says as you wander off. As you walk, you notice a family of Weepinbells, Victreebels, and Bellsprouts in the distance. Taking your attention away from them, you notice a Wormadam - looks like the Grass version - and a Bayleef staring at a passing Cacturne. What do you do?

Forest

Heh, I figured that television would be useless to me in the first place.

Tyranno and I will keep moving yet again.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 04:44 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. Your attention is drawn to a tree full of what appear to be Seedot hanging from the branches. You can also make out a few Nuzleaf in the canopy, as well as a Shiftry lurking behind the tree. A Delibird is flapping through the air nonchalantly, and a Doduo is following it. A Treecko is wiling away the time by spitting Bullet Seeds at a nearby tree, and a Heracross is sharpening his claws on a large boulder. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 04:47 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. Your attention is drawn to a tree full of what appear to be Seedot hanging from the branches. You can also make out a few Nuzleaf in the canopy, as well as a Shiftry lurking behind the tree. A Delibird is flapping through the air nonchalantly, and a Doduo is following it. A Treecko is wiling away the time by spitting Bullet Seeds at a nearby tree, and a Heracross is sharpening his claws on a large boulder. What do you do?

Forest

As usual, me and my Aerodactyl will keep moving.

'crosses his fingers that if Tyranno finds the Pokemon I'm looking for, that this Pokemon won't attack Tyranno'

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 04:52 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. As you walk, you notice a Pinsir and a Paras glancing at you from the bushes. Suddenly, the air gets cold... looking around, you see why: a Froslass is singing to herself not too far away from you. A Scyther and a Ledyba are watching her, mesmerized, as is a Volbeat; however, a nearby Togekiss seems jealous of the attention the Froslass is getting. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 04:56 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. As you walk, you notice a Pinsir and a Paras glancing at you from the bushes. Suddenly, the air gets cold... looking around, you see why: a Froslass is singing to herself not too far away from you. A Scyther and a Ledyba are watching her, mesmerized, as is a Volbeat; however, a nearby Togekiss seems jealous of the attention the Froslass is getting. What do you do?

Forest

Brrr, Tyranno and I will keep moving, don't want him to get cold after all (since he definitely is weak to Water and Ice type moves).

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 05:06 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. An Oddish very nearly trips you as you walk; it hastily apologizes and runs off. A Hoothoot is watching you with interest - or it might be watching the Spiritomb behind you, who doesn't look entirely sane (but then again, no Spiritomb does). A Butterfree is firing Psybeams into the air, and it doesn't seem that it's doing it for any other reason than it looking pretty. A Fearow caws and flaps through the canopy, followed closely by a Crobat... and a Salamence, you realize quickly as you duck for cover. What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 05:11 PM
Kyle
You keep moving. An Oddish very nearly trips you as you walk; it hastily apologizes and runs off. A Hoothoot is watching you with interest - or it might be watching the Spiritomb behind you, who doesn't look entirely sane (but then again, no Spiritomb does). A Butterfree is firing Psybeams into the air, and it doesn't seem that it's doing it for any other reason than it looking pretty. A Fearow caws and flaps through the canopy, followed closely by a Crobat... and a Salamence, you realize quickly as you duck for cover. What do you do?

Forest

Oh boy, a Salamence!

Now this is what I saved the Master Ball for, so whether it's male or female, I'm going to wait for the right moment to launch the Master Ball at this Salamence.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2007, 05:15 PM
Kyle

The flying Pokemon circle back around, and you toss the Master Ball. It hits the Salamence, sucking the dragon in, falls to the ground and wiggles once... twice... three times.

Congratulations! You've caught a Salamence! (male, level 17)

What do you do?

Knight of Time
31st March 2007, 05:29 PM
Kyle

The flying Pokemon circle back around, and you toss the Master Ball. It hits the Salamence, sucking the dragon in, falls to the ground and wiggles once... twice... three times.

Congratulations! You've caught a Salamence! (male, level 17)

What do you do?

Yes! I got me a Salamence!

I'm going to give him a name DarkPrincess probably made famous when she used it at TPM, his name will be Draco. For his breed-on move, I'll make it Dragon Rage (cheap, I know, but I'm not ever letting him be hit with Ice type moves if I have him battle in the PZBT), and his free TM will be Fly. Oh, I also got a Dragon Dance TM one day from Rebecca, so I'm going to give that to Draco as well.

Well, this is the end of my adventures in the CCCC, so I'll see you guys around the forum. Thanks for everything (this time, I'm not coming back here to release anymore Pokemon, each are a perfect fit on my team)! :)

Charles Legend
1st April 2007, 02:51 PM
Charles
Whoops, sorry. I misunderstood you. ^^; That's fine, then.
Your Ursaring begins to cry... softly at first, then louder and louder. The Porygon peeks from behind the tree and cautiously approaches Claire, whereupon Claire disappears into this air and punches Porygon from behind. Not taking too kindly to this, Porygon blasts Claire with a Psybeam. Claire growls and sinks her fangs into the virtual Pokemon, who responds in turn by Sharpening itself and making Claire yelp in pain. What do you do?

Meadow

Have Claire use an Earthquake or two then tell it that we arew looking for a few frends before thowing a Grate ball at it...

<INVENTORY>
Pokeball: 4
Great Ball: 2
Ultra Ball: 2
Master Ball: 0
Fast Ball: 1
Heavy Ball: 1
Lure Ball: 1
Stun Ball: 0
Crystal Ball: 1
</INVENTORY>

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
2nd April 2007, 09:03 PM
Charles

Claire stamps on the ground, causing a massive Earthquake It doesn't affect the Porygon at first - it does hover after all - but you can see its gravitation field being weakened by the shock. Eventually it drops to the ground whereupon Claire stamps the ground again, tossing the Porygon around. You smile and mention off-handedly that you're looking for some friends. Porygon looks about to respond, but you toss the Great Ball too quickly. The ball hits it and drops, wiggling once... twice... three times.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 genderless Porygon!

What do you do now?

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2007, 09:47 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT!

As of today, we are pleased to announce mr_pikachu as one of the Crystal Caves crew. Thanks, and good luck, Brian!

mr_pikachu
4th April 2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks, Jeff. It's good to be here.


Hypotenuse Man
A long, grueling underwater swim leads you to the remains of a once-great ship. You climb through a porthole and gasp when you reach the water’s surface, thankful that some air has been trapped through the centuries. As you gain your bearings, you notice a large Dusknoir to your left, carefully watching a small Duskull trying to grab the strings of a floating Drifloon. You hear a noise behind you, and turn your head to see a Spiritomb grumbling at a Shuppet that’s flitting all around it.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2007, 07:56 PM
Hypotenuse Man
A long, grueling underwater swim leads you to the remains of a once-great ship. You climb through a porthole and gasp when you reach the water’s surface, thankful that some air has been trapped through the centuries. As you gain your bearings, you notice a large Dusknoir to your left, carefully watching a small Duskull trying to grab the strings of a floating Drifloon. You hear a noise behind you, and turn your head to see a Spiritomb grumbling at a Shuppet that’s flitting all around it.
What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

Hoo hoo hoo... excellent. I'll shoo the Shuppet away and ask the Spiritomb if it'd like to join my team. If yes, I'll toss a Pokeball at it; if not, I'll send out my Tyranitar, Righello, and have him use Thunder Wave, then Shadow Punch, then Ice Fang.

mr_pikachu
5th April 2007, 01:03 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You climb out of the water and move toward the Spiritomb. Upon seeing you confidently stride forward, the Shuppet quickly backs away – apparently it doesn’t want to get involved. This gives you a chance to talk to Spiritomb. After listening to your story, it replies that it has things to do, and it doubts someone like you would really be able to help it.
You planned for a little resistance, however, and reach for your Tyranitar’s Pokeball. Spiritomb narrows its eyes and launches a Curse the instant Righello appears, making him feel very ill. Nonetheless, he shocks Spiritomb with a quick, stunning burst of electricity. He then follows up with a Shadow Punch to knock the Ghost into and through a dangling wood plank. As he charges forward to finish the battle with an Ice Fang, Spiritomb’s eyes glow an eerie blue, and Righello’s frozen fangs weakly brush his foe as he falls to the ground. The purple blob promptly dives into your Pokemon’s chest for a moment and pops back out, somewhat refreshed from the Dream Eater.
“Useless. If you can’t even beat me in a head-to-head battle, why should I submit to your will? How can that help me?” Some of the other Pokemon are eyeing you and your sleeping Tyranitar strangely, but you do notice that Spiritomb’s breathing is a bit raggedy despite the Dream Eater.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
5th April 2007, 06:38 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You climb out of the water and move toward the Spiritomb. Upon seeing you confidently stride forward, the Shuppet quickly backs away – apparently it doesn’t want to get involved. This gives you a chance to talk to Spiritomb. After listening to your story, it replies that it has things to do, and it doubts someone like you would really be able to help it.
You planned for a little resistance, however, and reach for your Tyranitar’s Pokeball. Spiritomb narrows its eyes and launches a Curse the instant Righello appears, making him feel very ill. Nonetheless, he shocks Spiritomb with a quick, stunning burst of electricity. He then follows up with a Shadow Punch to knock the Ghost into and through a dangling wood plank. As he charges forward to finish the battle with an Ice Fang, Spiritomb’s eyes glow an eerie blue, and Righello’s frozen fangs weakly brush his foe as he falls to the ground. The purple blob promptly dives into your Pokemon’s chest for a moment and pops back out, somewhat refreshed from the Dream Eater.
“Useless. If you can’t even beat me in a head-to-head battle, why should I submit to your will? How can that help me?” Some of the other Pokemon are eyeing you and your sleeping Tyranitar strangely, but you do notice that Spiritomb’s breathing is a bit raggedy despite the Dream Eater.
What are you going to do?


Shipwreck

(Just for the record, I'm releasing my Grovyle, my Cyndaquil, and my Farfetch'd. Sorry, guys, it just wasn't working out.)

Hmmm... I think I will recall Righello and replace him with Seghuccello, my Aerodactyl. Seghuccello will speed up with Agility, follow it with Wing Attack, and ed with Bite.

mr_pikachu
5th April 2007, 07:30 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Without a word, you switch Righello for your Aerodactly. In an instant, the mood of the entire area changes. Every single wild Pokemon aside from Spiritomb immediately turns and flees – some of them, in fact, are screaming – and even your opponent looks genuinely terrified of your newest battler.

While you’d like to know the reason for this change in attitude, you recognize that this has given you an opening to make a free move, so Seghuccello circles Spiritomb at high speed overhead. The Ghost regains its senses and fires a fast Shadow Punch at your ancient flyer, but Seghuccello dives straight through it and slams Spiritomb with its right wing, bashing it through the splinters of a shattered support beam. The supernatural being is finally trapped with a hard Bite, but in the midst of the intense battle, you hear it calling out to you.

“Argh! It... it seems I underestimated you, trainer. We have told the young here all the stories of how great, stony birds flew through the sky and terrorized the eldest of us... nngh... when we were still among the living. I thought the days of their existence had joyfully passed… yet you have somehow managed to tame one! It seems your skill is far greater than I first believed. Perhaps - ergh - perhaps you can help me, after all…”

Spiritomb glances into the eyes of its opponent, who is still squeezing it with powerful jaws – though not quite so fiercely now. “If… if you will let me out of the maw of this beast, I will join you willingly. I wish to discover your true strength.”

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
5th April 2007, 03:04 PM
Hypotenuse Man
Without a word, you switch Righello for your Aerodactly. In an instant, the mood of the entire area changes. Every single wild Pokemon aside from Spiritomb immediately turns and flees – some of them, in fact, are screaming – and even your opponent looks genuinely terrified of your newest battler.

While you’d like to know the reason for this change in attitude, you recognize that this has given you an opening to make a free move, so Seghuccello circles Spiritomb at high speed overhead. The Ghost regains its senses and fires a fast Shadow Punch at your ancient flyer, but Seghuccello dives straight through it and slams Spiritomb with its right wing, bashing it through the splinters of a shattered support beam. The supernatural being is finally trapped with a hard Bite, but in the midst of the intense battle, you hear it calling out to you.

“Argh! It... it seems I underestimated you, trainer. We have told the young here all the stories of how great, stony birds flew through the sky and terrorized the eldest of us... nngh... when we were still among the living. I thought the days of their existence had joyfully passed… yet you have somehow managed to tame one! It seems your skill is far greater than I first believed. Perhaps - ergh - perhaps you can help me, after all…”

Spiritomb glances into the eyes of its opponent, who is still squeezing it with powerful jaws – though not quite so fiercely now. “If… if you will let me out of the maw of this beast, I will join you willingly. I wish to discover your true strength.”

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

That works out rather well. I'll recall Seghuccello and take the Spiritomb's offer, chucking a Pokeball at it. I'll then keep moving.

Charles Legend
6th April 2007, 03:46 AM
Charles

Claire stamps on the ground, causing a massive Earthquake It doesn't affect the Porygon at first - it does hover after all - but you can see its gravitation field being weakened by the shock. Eventually it drops to the ground whereupon Claire stamps the ground again, tossing the Porygon around. You smile and mention off-handedly that you're looking for some friends. Porygon looks about to respond, but you toss the Great Ball too quickly. The ball hits it and drops, wiggling once... twice... three times.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 genderless Porygon!

What do you do now?

Meadow

I well let out Mr. Glitch, then tell him I am sorry and ask him what he was about to say... then the three of us well have a look around...

btw for Mr. Glitch's Free Tm I would like him to know thunder wave

~Charles Legend

mr_pikachu
6th April 2007, 04:40 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Aerodactyl releases its grip, and you chuck a Pokeball at Spiritomb. The ball doesn’t even wobble before its light goes out.

Congratulations! Spiritomb Lv. 16 Male

You walk further into the depths of the ship, noting that it is getting harder to see as you move onward. But despite this difficulty, you can still make out another, smaller Spiritomb glaring at you from your right. A Duskull and Shuppet are chasing each other back and forth through the ceiling. You see a corridor in front of you, as well as a staircase leading to a lower level – a bit of chattering is coming from there, but you can’t hear any of the words.

What are you going to do?


Charles Legend
When you release Porygon, it tells you that it was looking for some friends as well, but it doesn’t understand why it got attacked. Nonetheless, it helps you look around, glancing nervously back at you occasionally.

As you check your surroundings, you notice a Voltorb rolling through a large patch of grass, closely followed by a pair of Snubbull. None of them seem to notice you as they continue their game. A Slakoth, however, is watching you with one eye as it relaxes in the field even though a Starly is persistently running circles around it.

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 10:37 AM
Hypotenuse Man
Aerodactyl releases its grip, and you chuck a Pokeball at Spiritomb. The ball doesn’t even wobble before its light goes out.

Congratulations! Spiritomb Lv. 16 Male

You walk further into the depths of the ship, noting that it is getting harder to see as you move onward. But despite this difficulty, you can still make out another, smaller Spiritomb glaring at you from your right. A Duskull and Shuppet are chasing each other back and forth through the ceiling. You see a corridor in front of you, as well as a staircase leading to a lower level – a bit of chattering is coming from there, but you can’t hear any of the words.

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

(On a side note, Brian, you're doing a magnificent job so far. Thanks.)

Spiritomb's name will be Turner Grey, and his bred-on and level 10 moves will be Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse.

Eh, let's see... I'll heard for the lower levels.

Charles Legend
6th April 2007, 03:10 PM
Charles Legend
When you release Porygon, it tells you that it was looking for some friends as well, but it doesn’t understand why it got attacked. Nonetheless, it helps you look around, glancing nervously back at you occasionally.

As you check your surroundings, you notice a Voltorb rolling through a large patch of grass, closely followed by a pair of Snubbull. None of them seem to notice you as they continue their game. A Slakoth, however, is watching you with one eye as it relaxes in the field even though a Starly is persistently running circles around it.

What are you going to do?

Meadow

Tell him I am sorry for attacking him, then explain that my Paras and Ditto are missing.. then ask what him about his friends, and that the Slakoth and Starly are ok Pokemon they are just not what I am looking for at the moment....

I well recall Claire and me and Mr. Glitch well move on....

~Charles Legend

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 03:33 PM
Charles

The Porygon accepts your apology and mentions that it's looking for a Wigglytuff and a Clefable.

Moving on, you see a Snover enjoying the shade of a tree, as well as a Cleffa, playing in the same tree's branches. A Gastly is floating slowly through the air in front of you, but it doesn't seem to notice you. Looking around, you also see a Cacnea punching a different tree - maybe it's training. What do you do?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 08:41 PM
Okay, I'm back for more Pokemon after so long! I already own the following Pokemon:
L15 Male Quilava (Cinder), L17 Female Shiny Girafarig (Kawaii), L12 Male Spearow (Beaky), L16 Male Marshtomp (Misu), L8 Female Growlithe (Casey), L15 Male Flaaffy (Cloud), L16 Female Kangaskhan (Khanga), L5 Female Kangaskhan (Roo), L12 Male Bulbasaur (Dimitri), L6 Male Skitty (Koda)

I also have a Master Ball, Fast Ball, Lure Ball, and Crystal Ball on me. I would like to start in the Meadow.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 09:05 PM
Hiya, Shonta!

You begin your trek through the Meadow. Although the peaceful grassland initially seems quiet, you soon realize that it is teeming with activity: a Plusle and a Minun are running around playing tag with each other, while a Shinx watches curiously. A Chatot is sitting on a limb of a tree, cawing quietly, while an Iggglybuff rolls past your feet. What do you do?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 10:45 PM
Hiya, Shonta!

You begin your trek through the Meadow. Although the peaceful grassland initially seems quiet, you soon realize that it is teeming with activity: a Plusle and a Minun are running around playing tag with each other, while a Shinx watches curiously. A Chatot is sitting on a limb of a tree, cawing quietly, while an Iggglybuff rolls past your feet. What do you do?

Meadow

Wow, a Chatot. Maybe another time. I'll say hello to the Chatot and continue.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 10:49 PM
Shonta
You say hello to the Chatot. It chirps happily at you as you keep walking. As you move, you see a Cradily in the shade of another tree, watching as a Roselia and a Snubbull spar with one another. A Budew is also watching, eagerly cheering the Roselia on. Meanwhile, a pair of Skiploom are floating past you on a breeze. What do you do?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 11:05 PM
Shonta
You say hello to the Chatot. It chirps happily at you as you keep walking. As you move, you see a Cradily in the shade of another tree, watching as a Roselia and a Snubbull spar with one another. A Budew is also watching, eagerly cheering the Roselia on. Meanwhile, a pair of Skiploom are floating past you on a breeze. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll keep walking.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 11:09 PM
Shonta

You keep moving. A loud grumbling, however, stops you in your tracks; turning sharply, you see the great form of a Snorlax snoring loudly. You're not the only one who has taken notice: a Girafarig is also staring warily at the bulky Pokemon. Ignoring them for the moment, you notice a Sunkern yelling at a Lickitung; apparently, the Lickitung licked the diminutive Pokemon. Yuck. What do you do?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 11:20 PM
Shonta

You keep moving. A loud grumbling, however, stops you in your tracks; turning sharply, you see the great form of a Snorlax snoring loudly. You're not the only one who has taken notice: a Girafarig is also staring warily at the bulky Pokemon. Ignoring them for the moment, you notice a Sunkern yelling at a Lickitung; apparently, the Lickitung licked the diminutive Pokemon. Yuck. What do you do?

Meadow
Snorlax. Hmm. Nope, I'll keep walking.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 11:26 PM
Shonta
You keep walking, being careful to sidestep the arguing Pokemon. Looking around, you can see a Carnivine ransacking a nearby tree for apples. A Skitty tugs one of its vines, and the plant looks down into the Skitty's huge, watery eyes. Carnivine smiles and hands the Skitty an apple. Shifting your gaze from the heart-warming scene, you see a Meowth busy polishing its charm, as well as a Cleffa sleeping next to its mother Clefairy. What do you do?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 11:43 PM
Shonta
You keep walking, being careful to sidestep the arguing Pokemon. Looking around, you can see a Carnivine ransacking a nearby tree for apples. A Skitty tugs one of its vines, and the plant looks down into the Skitty's huge, watery eyes. Carnivine smiles and hands the Skitty an apple. Shifting your gaze from the heart-warming scene, you see a Meowth busy polishing its charm, as well as a Cleffa sleeping next to its mother Clefairy. What do you do?

Meadow
Aww, Skitty. I'll keep walking.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 11:57 PM
Shonta
You keep walking. Soon, you hear the chiming of a magnificent bell; as you walk, it becomes apparent that the sound is a Blissey, using Heal Bell. A Torterra with an Elekid on its back are listening to the soothing sound as well. You also note a Hoothoot in a tree, fast asleep, as well as a few Oddish who have planted themselves in the ground. What do you do?

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 12:23 AM
Shonta
You keep walking. Soon, you hear the chiming of a magnificent bell; as you walk, it becomes apparent that the sound is a Blissey, using Heal Bell. A Torterra with an Elekid on its back are listening to the soothing sound as well. You also note a Hoothoot in a tree, fast asleep, as well as a few Oddish who have planted themselves in the ground. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll keep walking.

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 12:56 AM
Shonta
You keep moving. As you walk, you pass a small pond that has a family of Chinchou in it; there is also a Pachirisu drinking from it, being careful not to shock the water. In the distance, you can see a Breloom punching a tree and a Tangela using its vines to pull the petals off of a nearby flower. What do you do?

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 01:27 AM
Shonta
You keep moving. As you walk, you pass a small pond that has a family of Chinchou in it; there is also a Pachirisu drinking from it, being careful not to shock the water. In the distance, you can see a Breloom punching a tree and a Tangela using its vines to pull the petals off of a nearby flower. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll keep moving.

mr_pikachu
7th April 2007, 08:14 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You slowly move the flight of stairs. What little light you had upstairs is nonexistent in this new area, so it’s impossible to know what Pokemon are in this room by sight alone. Thankfully, you’re now close enough to make out some of the voices.

“I hear you two have been causing trouble around here,” a voice says. “You stupid Gastly. Why did you attack the little Shuppet in that manner?”

From above your head, you hear a slight whimper.

“Aw, they had it comin’ to ‘em!” calls another voice – presumably one of the Gastly. “The little whiner looked at me all weird!”

“And what of Sableye, huh?” the first voice speaks again. An unfamiliar grunt responds. “How did he offend you?”

“Look, yo. Why you gotta get up in our grill?” This is another new voice, although it sort of sounds like the Gastly from before. “Just cuz you’re some big, bad Spiritomb who all the little humans want, you think like you gonna push us around? Get lost.”

You may have an idea of the Pokemon in the room, but it’s still to dark to see anything. Even the staircase at your back is obscured from view, although you could probably backtrack if you tried.

What are you going to do?


classy_cat18
The sun is shining brightly as you walk onwards. A small Shinx is bounding in and out of a Carnivine’s vines at your left. At first it looks like the two Pokemon are battling, but upon closer examination it appears that the Shinx is simply playing an odd jump rope game.

Straight ahead of you, two Pachirusu are splashing through a small group of mud puddles. Wait – actually, one of the Pachirusu has a very odd, twisted expression on its face. Perhaps it’s not all that it appears to be.

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 08:24 PM
Hypotenuse Man
You slowly move the flight of stairs. What little light you had upstairs is nonexistent in this new area, so it’s impossible to know what Pokemon are in this room by sight alone. Thankfully, you’re now close enough to make out some of the voices.

“I hear you two have been causing trouble around here,” a voice says. “You stupid Gastly. Why did you attack the little Shuppet in that manner?”

From above your head, you hear a slight whimper.

“Aw, they had it comin’ to ‘em!” calls another voice – presumably one of the Gastly. “The little whiner looked at me all weird!”

“And what of Sableye, huh?” the first voice speaks again. An unfamiliar grunt responds. “How did he offend you?”

“Look, yo. Why you gotta get up in our grill?” This is another new voice, although it sort of sounds like the Gastly from before. “Just cuz you’re some big, bad Spiritomb who all the little humans want, you think like you gonna push us around? Get lost.”

You may have an idea of the Pokemon in the room, but it’s still to dark to see anything. Even the staircase at your back is obscured from view, although you could probably backtrack if you tried.

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

I think I'll backtrack to the light and go somewhere else.

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 09:05 PM
classy_cat18
The sun is shining brightly as you walk onwards. A small Shinx is bounding in and out of a Carnivine’s vines at your left. At first it looks like the two Pokemon are battling, but upon closer examination it appears that the Shinx is simply playing an odd jump rope game.

Straight ahead of you, two Pachirusu are splashing through a small group of mud puddles. Wait – actually, one of the Pachirusu has a very odd, twisted expression on its face. Perhaps it’s not all that it appears to be.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll let out my L15 Quilava Cinder and sit down and watch the Shinx's game. If I catch its attention, I'll ask if it wants to join my team.

mr_pikachu
7th April 2007, 09:41 PM
classy_cat18
Upon being released and asked to watch the playful game, Cinder sits at your side and looks amusedly at the Shinx's jump roping. The two Pokemon, however, seem totally absorbed, laughing as the little Spinx stumbles awkwardly over one of the vines.

However, the two puddle-jumpers have started gazing at you, and are now slowly approaching. You can clearly see the Pachirusu who looked so odd before, and its smile is more of a twisted squiggle. Its body almost looks like a liquid in the bright sunlight.

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 09:45 PM
Shipwreck

I think I'll backtrack to the light and go somewhere else.

I got skipped.

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 10:12 PM
classy_cat18
Upon being released and asked to watch the playful game, Cinder sits at your side and looks amusedly at the Shinx's jump roping. The two Pokemon, however, seem totally absorbed, laughing as the little Spinx stumbles awkwardly over one of the vines.

However, the two puddle-jumpers have started gazing at you, and are now slowly approaching. You can clearly see the Pachirusu who looked so odd before, and its smile is more of a twisted squiggle. Its body almost looks like a liquid in the bright sunlight.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll ask the odd Pachirisu if it would like to follow me. Either way I'll continue.

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 10:20 PM
Shonta

You turn your focus to the odd Pachirisu and ask if it would like to follow you. Before it answers, though, it begins to... melt? It pools on the ground momentarily before reforming into a humanoid shape. A chill runs through you as you come to the stunning realization that you know the figure.

Dear God, it's the Terminator.

...or not. Yeah, not of that actually happened; instead, the Pachirisu merely reforms into a Ditto and says that it would like to follow you. You keep moving, but something zips past you and you stumble. Tracking the shape, you can identify it as an Electrike. Chasing after it, albeit at a much slower pace, is a Kecleon. A Mareep is dozing in the sun not too far from you, and a Chikorita is climbing a nearby tree with its vines. What do you do?

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 10:52 PM
Shonta

You turn your focus to the odd Pachirisu and ask if it would like to follow you. Before it answers, though, it begins to... melt? It pools on the ground momentarily before reforming into a humanoid shape. A chill runs through you as you come to the stunning realization that you know the figure.

Dear God, it's the Terminator.

...or not. Yeah, not of that actually happened; instead, the Pachirisu merely reforms into a Ditto and says that it would like to follow you. You keep moving, but something zips past you and you stumble. Tracking the shape, you can identify it as an Electrike. Chasing after it, albeit at a much slower pace, is a Kecleon. A Mareep is dozing in the sun not too far from you, and a Chikorita is climbing a nearby tree with its vines. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll continue.

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 12:00 AM
Sorry, Jeff. Got a little distracted by other things.


Hypotenuse Man
You stealthily make your way back to the staircase without making a sound. As you take the first step, you glance behind you momentarily to see if you can make out the Pokemon from here.

And as you do, the toe of your shoe hits the first stair without a resounding THUD.

Oops.

The noise prompts all five Ghosts to forget their differences momentarily and chase after whoever intruded on their private meeting. Given the circumstances, you turn tail and scamper up the staircase as fast as your legs will carry you.

In the next room, your eye momentarily catches a glimpse of a Shuppet and Gastly having a friendly battle. There may be other Pokemon hiding here as well, but you don’t feel like examining every detail of the large room. You do notice the doorway from which you first entered and the other door you saw. The five spirits are hot on your tail…

What are you going to do?


classy_cat18
As you move through the meadow, you come across a garden of sunflowers. You stop for a moment to sniff one of them. As you do so, you see that a few of the other ones have moved, even though the breeze is very slight – they’re Sunflora! It’s difficult to say how many there are amongst the camouflaging flowers, but there must be at least a few.

You turn your back to the garden for a moment to see a Skitty and a Meowth dueling each other. This isn’t a friendly sparring match; it seems they’re quite angry for some reason. A Pichu is watching you curiously, while a Weepinbell bounds through a patch of taller grass. You also notice a Slaking lounging under a lone oak tree to your left.

The noise of breathing reaches your ears… the Ditto that has been following you at a distance is just now reaching your feet. It looks up at you, its eyes forced into a squint from the bright sunlight.

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2007, 12:05 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You stealthily make your way back to the staircase without making a sound. As you take the first step, you glance behind you momentarily to see if you can make out the Pokemon from here.

And as you do, the toe of your shoe hits the first stair without a resounding THUD.

Oops.

The noise prompts all five Ghosts to forget their differences momentarily and chase after whoever intruded on their private meeting. Given the circumstances, you turn tail and scamper up the staircase as fast as your legs will carry you.

In the next room, your eye momentarily catches a glimpse of a Shuppet and Gastly having a friendly battle. There may be other Pokemon hiding here as well, but you don’t feel like examining every detail of the large room. You do notice the doorway from which you first entered and the other door you saw. The five spirits are hot on your tail…

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

I'll send out Alastor, my Probopass, and have him Block the ghosts while I go through the other door, at which point I'll recall him.

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 12:34 AM
classy_cat18
As you move through the meadow, you come across a garden of sunflowers. You stop for a moment to sniff one of them. As you do so, you see that a few of the other ones have moved, even though the breeze is very slight – they’re Sunflora! It’s difficult to say how many there are amongst the camouflaging flowers, but there must be at least a few.

You turn your back to the garden for a moment to see a Skitty and a Meowth dueling each other. This isn’t a friendly sparring match; it seems they’re quite angry for some reason. A Pichu is watching you curiously, while a Weepinbell bounds through a patch of taller grass. You also notice a Slaking lounging under a lone oak tree to your left.

The noise of breathing reaches your ears… the Ditto that has been following you at a distance is just now reaching your feet. It looks up at you, its eyes forced into a squint from the bright sunlight.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll sit down and call the Pichu over. I'll ask if it wants to join my team.

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 12:59 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You frantically toss a Pokeball behind you as you make a break for the door you saw earlier. The giant form of your Probopass stands tall, ready to block the way of the pursuing Ghosts… but they fly straight through him. Thankfully, that dazes them for a moment, so they don’t notice you leaving as the Pokeball beam retracts your Pokemon. All they do know is that you’re not in the room any more.

“Okay. You three go that way. We’ll go this way,” a voice behind you says. In your hurry, you can’t make out what Pokemon said it, but apparently they’re splitting up to cover both possible routes.

As you quickly glance around the long, decently lit passageway, you see two Drifloon hovering by one of the windows on your right. A Spiritomb seems to be asleep on the ceiling, while a Misdreavus and a Duskull are chatting by the left wall. There’s a doorway at the end of the hall as well as another one on the left side about halfway down the path.

What are you going to do?


EDIT: Almost missed you, Shonta.

classy_cat18
The Pichu ambles over to you once you call it over.

"Hello there, little one. Would you like to join us?"

The Pichu smiles cutely at you as if it's ready to take you up on your offer. Then it hits you with a weak jolt of electricity.

The Ditto jumps in surprise and draws away from Pichu, but it only continues to smile. Even though it just attacked you, the little Pokemon doesn't seem too threatening...

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2007, 01:09 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You frantically toss a Pokeball behind you as you make a break for the door you saw earlier. The giant form of your Probopass stands tall, ready to block the way of the pursuing Ghosts… but they fly straight through him. Thankfully, that dazes them for a moment, so they don’t notice you leaving as the Pokeball beam retracts your Pokemon. All they do know is that you’re not in the room any more.

“Okay. You three go that way. We’ll go this way,” a voice behind you says. In your hurry, you can’t make out what Pokemon said it, but apparently they’re splitting up to cover both possible routes.

As you quickly glance around the long, decently lit passageway, you see two Drifloon hovering by one of the windows on your right. A Spiritomb seems to be asleep on the ceiling, while a Misdreavus and a Duskull are chatting by the left wall. There’s a doorway at the end of the hall as well as another one on the left side about halfway down the path.

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck

I'll take the left door.

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 01:13 AM
classy_cat18
The Pichu ambles over to you once you call it over.

"Hello there, little one. Would you like to join us?"

The Pichu smiles cutely at you as if it's ready to take you up on your offer. Then it hits you with a weak jolt of electricity.

The Ditto jumps in surprise and draws away from Pichu, but it only continues to smile. Even though it just attacked you, the little Pokemon doesn't seem too threatening...

What are you going to do?

Meadow
Mischievous little thing. I'll hold out the Crystal Ball and see what happens.

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 01:40 AM
classy_cat18
You hold out the Crystal Ball for the Pichu to see. It looks at it curiously, grabs it in its tiny hands... and hits you in the head with it. The tiny electric mouse then goes back to smiling cutely.

A gruff chortle rings in the air; it seems the Slaking is having a laugh at your expense. Nonetheless, the Pichu does nothing more than smile.

What are you going to do?


EDIT: How do I keep missing people?

Hypotenuse Man
You sprint past the other Pokemon in the corridor and scramble through the left door. No sounds are audible from behind you - perhaps your pursuers have given up?

You turn your attention to the room... or perhaps it would be more correctly called a closet. The place is barely three feet wide in either direction. There's nothing to see but a few mops and some cleaning solvent, although you do notice an age-worn hole in the ceiling above you. If you could just climb these shelves, perhaps you could make some headway...

What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2007, 01:54 AM
EDIT: How do I keep missing people?

Hypotenuse Man
You sprint past the other Pokemon in the corridor and scramble through the left door. No sounds are audible from behind you - perhaps your pursuers have given up?

You turn your attention to the room... or perhaps it would be more correctly called a closet. The place is barely three feet wide in either direction. There's nothing to see but a few mops and some cleaning solvent, although you do notice an age-worn hole in the ceiling above you. If you could just climb these shelves, perhaps you could make some headway...

What are you going to do?

Shipwreck
(No worries, we all do it. :P Again, you're doing excellently. Thank you.)
I'll climb the shelves, having my Jynx, Vivian, use Psychic to support me if necessary.

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 01:55 AM
classy_cat18
You hold out the Crystal Ball for the Pichu to see. It looks at it curiously, grabs it in its tiny hands... and hits you in the head with it. The tiny electric mouse then goes back to smiling cutely.

A gruff chortle rings in the air; it seems the Slaking is having a laugh at your expense. Nonetheless, the Pichu does nothing more than smile.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
Very...cute. I'll ignore the Slaking and get Cinder to persuade the Pichu.

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2007, 02:00 AM
Shonta
You tell Cinder to try and convince the Pichu. Cinder nods and begins animatedly discussing with Pichu all the various benefits of joining your team. Pichu nods interestedly, but upon Cinder finishing his speech, Pichu merely zaps him. Granted, it's not a powerful shock, but it has the effect of making Cinder yelp. Pichu turns back to you and keeps grinning. Looks like you have an ornery one on your hands. What do you do?

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 02:03 AM
Hypotenuse Man
You grab one of the shelves, which creaks a little bit from the pressure of your fingers. That's a little worrisome, so you release your Jynx. Unfortunately, the two of you don't exactly fit together in the room, and you're completely stuck. Mercifully, the cabinets shatter, revealing... a hidden passageway? Just what sort of ship is this?

The newfound space gives both you and your Jynx room to breathe. You glance around the closet for a moment, noting the rotted hole above you, the door at your back, and the hidden space in front of you with a square hole in the floor.

What are you going to do?


classy_cat18
Cinder tries to converse with the Pichu, but to no avail. The little rodent doesn't do anything but smile, almost as if frozen in that pose. Cinder persists, but your little friend doesn't budge... finally, your Pokemon's back flares up involuntarily from the sheer frustration.

At this action, Pichu immediately turns toward Cinder and smirks, its eyes narrowing. Cinder gets caught in the gaze and begins to glare back.

What are you going to do?


EDIT: Whoops, looks like Jeff responded before I finished typing.

classy_cat18
8th April 2007, 02:24 AM
classy_cat18
Cinder tries to converse with the Pichu, but to no avail. The little rodent doesn't do anything but smile, almost as if frozen in that pose. Cinder persists, but your little friend doesn't budge... finally, your Pokemon's back flares up involuntarily from the sheer frustration.

At this action, Pichu immediately turns toward Cinder and smirks, its eyes narrowing. Cinder gets caught in the gaze and begins to glare back.

What are you going to do?

Meadow
Oh, so it's going to be like that. I'll tell Cinder to give the Pichu an Ember and see how it feels about that.

mr_pikachu
8th April 2007, 02:29 AM
classy_cat18
Cinder quickly uses an Ember to try to singe the little mouse, but it acrobatically backflips over the flames. It then chuckles and uses a Double Team, completely surrounding you and your Pokemon in a circle of smiling Pichu. Needless to say, Cinder and you are more than a little astonished.

What are you going to do?