PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights guild

Drusilla
5th July 2006, 04:23 AM
I wasn't sure if this would go under games or PCG, but what the hell...

Since people seem interested (at least in the RPG forum), I set up a guild for TPM members who also play Neverwinter Nights to meet and set up times to play together. It can be found here (http://nwn.bioware.com/guilds_registry/viewguild.html?gid=13985); if you would be so kind as to alert me of what your BioWare account name is so I'll know who to let in, I would be very appreciative. If you don't have an account, all you need is a CD key from one of the NWN games to set one up.

Hope to see some people out there soon!

Plantae
11th July 2006, 06:31 PM
My Bioware website moniker is "Plantae0," which is relatively obvious I think. I have intentions of joining and sent you a private message on the Neverwinter Nights Bioware website.

Ace64
11th July 2006, 10:34 PM
I'll join you. I don't have the expansion packs yet, but I'm going to get them soon enough. Gotta set a name up..

Weasel Overlord
12th July 2006, 04:51 AM
[color=silver]I'm Weasel_Overlord I believe. I shall check and report back! ^^ Oh, I've got a few friends from college who play too, would you mind if I pointed them in this direction?

Oh, and Ace! Something I gotta tell you, which annoyed me for ages about the expansions. I saw your complaint about the disc breaking. When you get your expansions, update as much as you can. Afterwards, you can play the game without having the disc in your computer. Which is very helpful! ^__^ The updating doesn't take so long either, at least in comparison to the original installation!

Ace64
12th July 2006, 11:07 AM
Really? Damnit! Well, the break happened quite a while ago, so at least I won't drive myself crazy with that...thanks Weas. I was wondering why I could the game with the disc being on the desk....

Drusilla
13th July 2006, 02:09 AM
heh... the initial instalation took a few minutes on my computer, but the patching would take a few hours... screw that, I say. I'll wait until I'm at school with a decent connection...

Oh, and I think I'm going to make a little arena mini mod just for kicks. Level 12 Rogue, level 13 Shadowdancer. I kick yo' ass!

Weasel Overlord
13th July 2006, 07:56 AM
[color=silver]Okay, I didn't realise I had no account, so I made one! ^^

The name's Eleiamae, cos it wouldn't let me have either Weasel_Overlord OR Tryfan ><

Do you Americans have expansions that aren't SoU and HoU? I can only get those two over here, dammnit.

Drusilla
13th July 2006, 05:32 PM
There's the Kingmaker pack that's pretty much modules made by players that the BioWare people thought were cool and made official. You can get them on BioWare's site, I think... It's Kingmaker, Witch's Wake, and *thinks* ShadowGuard. Then there's Pirates of the Sword Coast, but I don't have that one, nor do I know the story behind it. I'm currently getting my ass kicked in HotU... stuck in Hell right now...

But Valen has announced his undying love for Delaradra, w00t! Sexy teifling! ^_^

Ace64
20th July 2006, 04:04 PM
Wait until you meet Mephy.

My name is Ace64, just like here.

Drusilla
22nd July 2006, 01:46 AM
I've beaten him all ready. I'm playing Kingmaker... and it's easy until you have to go after The Masked Man. Then everything owns you, it's really not cool.

PNT510
31st July 2006, 02:05 PM
[b]After reading this topic I got interested in playing NWN again, problem was I am missing my CDs. I decided screw it and went out and bought the Diamond version of the game. Problem is stupid atari forgot to package the CD keys in with the game! Hopefully customer service will game back to me soon.

Drusilla
2nd August 2006, 12:26 AM
The keys are in the little tech info booklet thingee; did you look in there?

Ace64
2nd August 2006, 12:43 AM
I got Diamond as well. I remember reading on their site that in some cases, the box doesn't contain the CD keys. If you can't find them, you should be able to go back to the store you bought it from and explain your situation. Hopefully, you saved the reciept.
'

PNT510
2nd August 2006, 12:44 AM
[b]Yeah, I looked. There was a big manufacting error, a ton of copies got sent out without the keys. I just had to email a photo of my copy of the game without it's keys to atari and they sent me replacement ones. So it's all good now.

Drusilla
2nd August 2006, 11:47 PM
w00t, glad it's all sorted out. I need to get back to work on my modules... *sigh* So much to do in so little time...

Razola
3rd August 2006, 03:56 PM
I didn't get to play much Nights, but I have been playing Vampire Bloodlines lately. Oh, if only that was multiplayer.

Shotgun-wielding bloodsuckers ftw.

SoulflameNinetales
3rd September 2006, 09:02 AM
I'm a frequent player of NWN. Reasonaly well known on some servers and usually well liked. Except for one I gjust got ganked a lot:)

But anyway....

Drusilla
3rd September 2006, 07:39 PM
Pants and Soulflame-
What are your usernames? I'll send you invites.

SoulflameNinetales
3rd September 2006, 07:58 PM
User name is SoulflameNinetales. I use it not only on NWN and this forum but in a lot of other places :)