PDA

View Full Version : eevee evolvetions

jolteon 7
5th July 2006, 09:31 AM
witch one is better i want to know what you think i think jolteon and umbreon ane the coolest
jolteon 7 :angel:

Knight of Time
5th July 2006, 09:36 AM
This poll is not original...

When it comes to picking what Eeveelution is the best, I can't really pick any of them over the other, I like them all equally well.

Someone please close this!

Crazy Elf Boy
5th July 2006, 09:52 AM
Yeh I agree with Knight of Time all the Eeveelutions a great. I just can't pick the best one I love them all.

jolteon 7
7th July 2006, 04:55 PM
to knight of time from jolteon 7 if you don't like my poll why did you come here :mad:

Bison Woes
7th July 2006, 04:59 PM
It's not that Knight doesn't like the poll, it's that it's unoriginal and will be closed because it's been done multiple times, on this board and others. Try making strange and random polls that people would never think of if you would like to do a poll.

All Eeveelutions are good but Jolteon always gets me...

SupremeChampion
9th July 2006, 11:47 AM
[i]next time remember to add a poll tag in the subject headline

but yea, i like vaporeon best... always did, since that was the first eevee evolution i did and have been hooked ever since.

~The Italian Stallion

firepokemon
12th July 2006, 06:30 PM
I like Eevee itself. How cool would it to really have pokemon. You could have cute pokemon forever just dont let them grow up particularly if they require a stone such as Pikachu. Unlike in real life when animals grow up.

And who the hell gives a shit how many times this poll has been done considering this is all games its a good thing.

The_Missing_Link
12th July 2006, 06:33 PM
to knight of time from jolteon 7 if you don't like my poll why did you come here :mad:

Kyle is right, this poll is unoriginal so I'm closing it

For the record, I like Umbreon and Jolteon the best with Vaporeon close behind