PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Gymleader/s

Crazy Elf Boy
6th July 2006, 09:53 PM
Hey guys I don't know if this has been done, but who are you favourite gymleader/s from across the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn region.

myutsuu
12th July 2006, 12:13 AM
I like quite a few of the Kanto ones... particularly Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Blaine because they are Team Rocket members in the manga. ^^

From Joto, I guess Claire because she uses Dragon type.

Cammy White
12th July 2006, 05:39 AM
My favourite Kanto would probably be Misty. In Johto I'm tempted to say Whitney who uses normal types as she was the first one I actually had a bit of trouble with. Her Miltank kept striking me down... From Hoenn I'd probably have to say Liza and Tate as the 2 on 2 battle was a little bit of a different experience!

Crazy Elf Boy
12th July 2006, 05:55 AM
Well these are mine

Kanto: Koga (Love Poison)

Johto: Jasmine (Love Steel) Claire (Dragons rock)

Hoenn: Winona (She uses both Steel and Dragon)

Green Lanturn
12th July 2006, 11:40 PM
Hmmm..

Kanto: I'd have to say Erika....her grass gym was one of the first that really caught my attention, and for quite a while i focused on grass types....plus she was cool in the anime.

Johto: Chuck, because he was a big guy who tried to do martial arts....and also Jasmine, because of her steel type pioneering.

Hoenn: Norman.....hes just cool, and his vigaroth's whoop ass.

~GL

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th July 2006, 02:37 AM
My favorite was probably Misty from Pokémon Gold/Silver as it was quite interesting to see how she's changed between these games and the previous installments.

Terälehdet
17th July 2006, 02:59 AM
I think it's Erika and Misty, who raise two of my favorite types of pokemon.

Magmar
18th July 2006, 03:09 PM
I have always been a fan of Lt. Surge. He definitely got the most interesting battle in the anime, back when I used to watch it yearssssss ago.

gameboyjunkie
20th July 2006, 03:36 PM
I have to go with Winona - Steel and Dragon-types rock and Norman-His Vigoroth has an annoying move you can,t beat witch is slash

lordsalamence
22nd July 2006, 12:54 PM
id say claire. she waz kewl and waz a dragon-user like me! :cool2:

Foguet
28th July 2006, 07:05 AM
Sabrina is so damn cool. Pretty, cold, and very sure of herself. I also liked her very much on the anime, and I do miss her on Advanced!

SoulflameNinetales
29th July 2006, 10:32 PM
From Kanto:- Sabrina, Koga and Bliane

From Jotho:- Bugsy and Claire

From Hoenn:- Wattson

I always have prefered the originally Kanto gym leaders over all the others, so of course my fave gym leader is from that region. My defineally fave of all is Sabrina :D

Houndoom_Lover
25th August 2006, 02:56 PM
Quote: I like quite a few of the Kanto ones... particularly Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Blaine because they are Team Rocket members in the manga. ^^

Really 0_0, how come they changed it in the anime? That's silly. Sabrina has to be my favorite ever ^-^.

Shadow Wolf
25th August 2006, 06:42 PM
RBY- Sabrina, Koga

GSC- Whitney(That Milktank sure was tough), Morty, Blue(Gary Oak, pretty balanced team)

Ru,Sa,E- Wattson, Winona, Tate and Liza

These gymleaders have been a challenge to me so they are the ones that I like.

Chikoo
30th August 2006, 10:06 PM
Norman's HOT!
AHAHAH but really, though, I always liked Erika's tenderness and Jasmine's dedication. :)

Elec Man EXE
31st August 2006, 11:59 AM
Hmm... I honestly have no idea which gym leaders are my favorite. I just beat them, most seem pretty average.

The only one that really stands out is Flannery... I dunno, I just liked her character and (albeit limited) backstory.