PDA

View Full Version : Hello ... It's been quite awhile!

MistyKasumiWaterflower
7th July 2006, 12:35 AM
Wow. It's been several years since I have been back here! I don't know if anybody will remember me, but I used to be "MistyKasumiWaterflower" around here in '01 (or "MKW" for short ;p). I did in-depth reviews on particular episodes and was always around the boards chatting with everybody. I just tried accessing my old account here, but it does not seem to exist (I might have unregistered, or something. I can barely remember!) So I had to re-register in my old username. Oh well.

Anyway I wanted to get back in touch a little with my old stomping grounds. I guess I just kind of fell off the face of the interweb here for a couple of years and life has changed a lot. How is everyone doing?? It feels like ages and ages since I have been back here. :eek:

Zak
7th July 2006, 01:11 AM
Holy shit.

Welcome back, MKW. I'm not sure you'd remember me, even though I was also an anime-person. But I remember your reviews very well. I also did some for a while after you left, but you were one of the people that sorta inspired me to start doing them, heh. Name was spinaZak. I'm not entirely sure you were gone yet when I started posting, but I know Hitmonlee was still a mod.

~Zak

MistyKasumiWaterflower
7th July 2006, 07:51 AM
Your username rings a bell to me! It has been an extremely long time since I have been here- so much has changed, it feels like longer than 5 years. I also remember Hitmonlee. I actually stumbled across an old journal I kept when I was young and I wrote about this place. I hung around with a bunch of people here on the boards, such as Misty16, BoltStryke, Chris the Master, Catbert, Pokemastershazza2000, PsychoticMasta, and Citrus Crush Chikorita. I have no clue when I left this site, or why really. I guess I just went on a huge hiatus!

Dark-San
7th July 2006, 08:10 AM
[b][size=3]Hey welcome back, returned TPM member. I have no recollection of whoever you are but do dropped by to OA once in a while. Oh and also the list of members that you have listed,

Pokemonmastershazza2000 = Shazza
Citrus Crush Chikorita = Last Exile

They have changed their name since then. So welcome back.

MistyKasumiWaterflower
7th July 2006, 08:20 AM
I also recall being chosen to be one of the few people to be elected as a mod for the AD board way back when. I didn't get the spot, but I remember being told I would become the next one! lol :xd: I'll go look them up and send them a message. Thanks!

Knight of Time
7th July 2006, 08:43 AM
Hey, I believe I remember you.

I used to be DarkPrince in the old days (before that, I was once The Legend). Right now (and for the rest of my time here), I'm Knight of Time.

Something else I noticed. The initials of your username match the initials of my full, real name (but I can't really say my full real name, that's confidential).

Welcome back.

MistyKasumiWaterflower
7th July 2006, 08:48 AM
Your name rings a bell, also. Thanks a lot!

Crazy
7th July 2006, 09:33 AM
Welcome back, though I don't really remember you.

Number1ChanseyFan
7th July 2006, 10:03 PM
[color=magenta]Hello and welcome back to TPM!! I definitely remember you posting here, although we really didn't know each other. Glad to see you back!!

MistyKasumiWaterflower
8th July 2006, 07:13 AM
Thanks a lot!

mr_pikachu
13th July 2006, 03:39 PM
Holy frijoles, it's MKW! Welcome back!

(No, I wasn't around when you were on the boards, but I have heard a lot about you over the years.)

We've actually been getting a lot of people returning lately. So you might be coming back at just the right time, as everything's becoming old-school again!

Anyway, welcome back to TPM. Be sure to check out Fanfic when you get a chance!

[/shameless, shameless advertising]

MistyKasumiWaterflower
15th July 2006, 05:44 AM
Wow! It's weird to think people would actually talk about me even after I left? That makes me insanely curious XD.
Thanks for the welcome back! :)

Magmar
15th July 2006, 10:20 AM
Wow! I remember you, vaguely, but I remember you! I was pretty much one of those battling website kids back then, what with my Jynx that killed everybody somehow... lovely kiss DUN DUN DUN XD

Dark Scizor
16th July 2006, 06:59 PM
God I remember you. I doubt you'll remember me, I've always been one of the less prominent members of this board.

Welcome back.

MistyKasumiWaterflower
3rd March 2009, 07:23 AM
Sorry about the horrifically late reply, Dark Scizor, but thanks :p! Again, I fell off the face of the intarwebs... =)

Drago
3rd March 2009, 07:58 AM
Heyo, welcome back! I don't remember you all that well, though the name looks quite familiar - I think I've spotted you in the 'who's online' section a couple times when I look at the '01 page from archive.org.

EDIT: and lolwut three year necro? Alrighty, you're well and truly back now. May as well leave it at that. Make sure you stick around this time, eh? ;)