PDA

View Full Version : California teen kills two Tonga royal members

Mr.Pokemon
7th July 2006, 09:18 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060707/ap_on_re_us/tonga_royal_deaths_11

Edith Delgado, 18, of the San Francisco Bay area, was drag racing in her Mustang on a highway going 100MPH when she slammed into the SUV carring Prince Tu'ipelehake and Princess Kaimana, causing the SUV to roll over and crush the occupants and the driver. Delgado, who was not injured is facing eight years in prison for vehicular manslaughter.

Boy, is that girl in deep do-do...

Katie
8th July 2006, 01:28 AM
is it bad that I find this hilarious? what better way to welcome super-important foreigners to america than to have a stereotypical need4speed spoiled rich kid slam into them.

edit: I've never heard of tonga. this is educational!

Drusilla
8th July 2006, 01:41 AM
edit: I've never heard of tonga. this is educational!

*rejects Katie's diploma and sends her back to seventh grade*

How about we put this girl in an SUV and crush her with it? Or better, send her to Tonga?

Though what they were thinking putting important people in a retarded vehicle like an SUV, I don't know...

Saffire Persian
8th July 2006, 05:28 AM
Whoever drag races on a Sanfranciscan highway at 100 MPH has a very obvious death wish.
o.0'... I think that wish just got misinterpreted.

RedStarWarrior
8th July 2006, 01:35 PM
If they call 100 mph drag racing then they need to recheck what drag racing really is. Hell, I got my '93 Lumina up to 115 and I wasn't drag racing. I was just testing out the engine after I tuned it.

Heald
8th July 2006, 01:39 PM
they should be extradited to tonga

Magmar
10th July 2006, 06:22 AM
In this day and age, who the fuck names their kid Edith? This woman broke the law, she should pay the consequences for it. It shouldn't matter that she's 18, she was driving 100 mph and killed the prince and princess of Jamaica or whatever.

RedStarWarrior
10th July 2006, 06:51 AM
In all honesty, they probably deserved it anyway. That's just my opinion.

"Diplomatic immunity won't get you out of that shit!"

Arnen
10th July 2006, 02:01 PM
Since driving at stupidly high speeds past my house is a favorite passtime of many of the non-intelligent people at my school, I find this to be very funny - especially that she pleaded not guilty. AND she said she was sorry. I mean, she drove a car into an SUV and killed people. If she was sorry, she wouldn't have been racing some other dipshit in a car in the first place.

Dark Dragonite
10th July 2006, 03:31 PM
2 things:

1)She should not be driving a Mustang at 18, WTF were her parents thinking??

2)When she gets out of jail, she'll be a lesbian...

homeofmew
12th July 2006, 12:33 PM
Wow: I guess you shouldn't race cause u could kill some royal person you never heard of.
I mean this is terrible and all, but watch out you never know who might be effected some royal person or an every day citizen

Bulbasaur4
12th July 2006, 01:07 PM
[color=royalblue]
This just proves that Royal people need to be driven around in a big limousine so that everyone knows that they're "special" and so if scary teenagers hit their car, at least the stretch limousine will offer a few doors to choose from.

Crazy
14th July 2006, 11:36 AM
Wow, another shining example of human intelligence.