PDA

View Full Version : Whats better sandslash or flygon

iron_reaver
27th March 2003, 06:56 PM
jus wondering or should i have them both on a team together

Crufidal
27th March 2003, 06:59 PM
Both are good, though I'd have to say Flygon is more versatile in almost every way. If you aren't going to have a few sandstorm immunities on your team and don't plan on making a Sandstorm Sandslash, then Flygon is most likely a better choice. Don't get me wrong, Sandslash is good too. It depends on your team, really. Flygon has a 4x ice weakness which is a real pain if you don't know what you're up against. You could have both on your team, as long as you don't have any more ice weaknesses - then it could get treacherous. Hope I helped :wave:

Milotic
27th March 2003, 07:14 PM
Flygon is better. The only bad thing about him is he has a 4x weakness to Ice, but... how many ice-types do you see out there?

Crufidal
27th March 2003, 07:17 PM
You can't just say Flygon is.... okay, in this case you can x.x But, there are so many dragon types taht are 4x weak to ice that Ice moves are becoming more and more needed. Not to mention, most Water Pokemon are always toting an Ice Move as a backup - usually for Dragons! Of course, also the Flying and Grass types out there...