PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Zak
9th July 2006, 05:18 PM
1. Ever been framed?

2. Did you make it out innocent?

3. Ever framed anyone?

4. Did THEY make it out innocent?

~

1. Yes, right now, long story, unfortunately it's easy to frame people on the net.

2. Working on it, but pretty much yes.

3. Loads of times... better be slick.

4. Usually, but sometimes it got boring and I never heard the end of it.

~Zak

Dark-San
12th July 2006, 10:26 AM
1. Ever been framed?

3. Ever framed anyone?

~Zak

[b][size=3]1) Nope, I had never been framed before. I had a good working relationship with my colleagues and have great friends. Though we disagreed on certain issues and also argue a lot at times. But we would not stoop that low into framing someone for something they did not do.

2) Nah, looks above.

3) I am not a back- stabbing person but when forced into a corner I would do so without hesitation. Framing someone is not what I do best but it takes you being in a unique situation at a suitable time in a likely environment where the odds are against a certain person whom you want to frame.

4) So far not yet been in this kind of situation.

God of Death
26th July 2006, 09:11 AM
1. Ever been framed?

3. Ever framed anyone?

1. Nope.

2. I was never framed.

3. Yep...its horrible fun to frame someone you dont know, or just plain dont like.

4. nope...I'm very good at framing people.

Crazy Elf Boy
27th July 2006, 05:10 AM
1. Ever been framed?

3. Ever framed anyone?

1. Thousands of times by my brother

2. yes

3. Yes my brother thousands of times

4. Tried to but failed

Cheesey
27th July 2006, 12:29 PM
1. Ever been framed?
yes! One particular time I remember was when I was blamed for the breakup of a couple of people in my year simply because I didn't like the guy very much! It wasn't major, but because gossip spreads like a disease when you're in high school, people inevitably heard all about it...

Yeah, well, I *think* so, either that or people just forgot about it. It wasn't a huge issue, because the relationship hadn't been going on for long and the two of them knew that I had nothing to do with it, so they didn't blame me for it... they just didn't try and clear my name :P

3. Ever framed anyone?
Hmm, no, I don't think so, it'd be far too complicated and there'd be too high a risk that it'd backfire on me, hehe.

I'm sure they would if I tried to frame them, I doubt I'd have the skills to pull it off effectively enough for it to be believable, and to this day, I've never really had a reason to frame anyone (I don't think so, anyway...).

Knight of Time
28th July 2006, 10:13 AM
1. Yes, I've been blamed for a few things, almost all of them things I didn't do.

2. Yes, I almost always come out innocent. After all, being blamed for something I didn't do is one of my pet peeves.

3. I may have once or twice, but I feel like I would have to "blame" anyone in RL that teased/bullied me in my junior/senior high school days, because those events lead to the shyness towards girls I had back in high school then (some girls used to tease me), and that is what I mainly blame for something that never was, a relationship I wanted to have with the girl I liked most in high school (ever since my high school days, I completely gave up the will to possibly date any girl I went to school with; finding a stranger not from my school is probably the better option for me).

4. Well, some people did, some didn't. I remember a time in junior high when a guy stole a pencil of mine, he was forced to give it back to me, and in another time in junior high (or possibly high school, I'm not 100% sure on this one), a guy who used to call me a name that bothered me was eventually forced to call me by my real name.

Everoy
28th July 2006, 08:01 PM
1. Ever been framed?

Yes. I wasn't very well-liked in middle school.

Yes, I found out who framed me and told the principal.

3. Ever framed anyone?

Yes, as payback, I framed someone for a food fight (although I didn't start it either).

Yup, and I ended up even more hated because the teacher I told accidentally let it slip that I said who I thought was responsible o.o;

Magmar
29th July 2006, 08:33 AM
1. Ever been framed?

I don't think so. Actually, yes!

Thanks to my swift tongue, yes, it wasn't something I had done.

3. Ever framed anyone?

Nah, why bother with lies, life's too short.

N/A

Vejodi
8th August 2006, 08:24 AM
1. Ever been framed?
-Nope, luckily.

--

3. Ever framed anyone?
-Yep. Hehe, oh they so deserved it too. It was in school, and I did something quite bad, but my friend got the blame for it. He never knew it was me.

-Nope. :)