PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Mega Horny
12th July 2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, so is there anyone else here who watches ATHF? Some people don't find it amusing, but many do. So if so, lets just talk favorite characters, moments, epis...stuff.

frylock
16th July 2006, 02:38 PM
It's an awesome show, haven't seen it in a while though...

AQUATEENHUNGERFORCE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gengachu
16th July 2006, 04:38 PM
I love it, but I haven't watched it (or tv in general) in a long time. My favorite character is definitely Frylock, because he takes everything so seriously.

Heald
16th July 2006, 05:51 PM
No way, it's got to be Carl. Funniest guy ever. He has to put up with so much shit yet he is the laziest asshole ever. Too funny. Shake being an asshole is also so brilliant.

Blademaster
18th July 2006, 03:56 PM
What about Meatwad? I love that little dude!

I've seen every episode, and I am SO seeing the movie when it comes out! :dance:

Mega Horny
22nd July 2006, 10:04 AM
Likewise, however, my favorite character has to be Master Shake. Hes the greatest gift from god, ever.

Are you that guy who keeps telling me to Beware? -- Cuz i'll tell you where to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlRmg6s2e8k&search=Master%20Shake%20Freestyle

Blademaster
24th July 2006, 03:03 PM
lmao

We need some Aqua Teen RPG's and/or fanfictions here at TPM...

Maybe some Celebrity Deathmatch ones, too...

Anyway, a few of my favorite ATHF moments:

Ignignokt: "Hey, Cliff."
Cliff: (stops banging moon rocks together and looks silently at Ignignokt and Err)
Ignignokt: "Boo."
Cliff: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Meatwad: "Yep, Super Bowls are fun! We got braggin' rights this year! Numbuh one!"
Shake: "Who?"
Meatwad: "Numbuh one!"
Shake: "Who? Who's number one?"
Meatwad: (pauses) "I dunno."
Shake: "You dunno! 'Cuz you went to a [car horn]in' FARM you [clown horn]in' IMBECILE!"

Meatwad: "Come on, y'all, when're we goin' to Jeffy's house?"
Shake: (angrily) "Jeffy the garden hose!? You know what? BING! I just killed Jeffy with my mind!"
Meatwad: (starts crying)

Mega Horny
25th July 2006, 11:27 AM
lol. My favorite episode however, has to be 'The Last One,' in which the Mooninites gather almost all of the Aqua Teenz disgruntled foes, to assist them in their plot to bore the Screw of Damnation™ into the skulls of the ?protagonists?

I love the rad name they decide on.

Blademaster
26th July 2006, 10:48 PM
Of course... Leave it to those dip****s to come up with an evil organization name like 'Mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunda y...' :sweat:

But the Mooninites do make good leaders - they rule. :yes:

(pulls out laser gun and shoots Mega Horny)

Just give it a minute.

lol, that could be the next Matrix... :xd:

Mega Horny
27th July 2006, 10:35 AM
LMAO yes! Mooninites, duplicate, reunite and unihallate! Square the Quad Laser, and you have...The Quad Glacier!

You will not see the next decade, and how turtle necks will come back -- in a big way!

Master Rudy
10th August 2006, 12:33 AM
IMO easily one of the best animated comedies in the past 10 years. Out of the episodes I've seen I would say the Broodwich was my fav:

Fryloc-Was it really like that Meatwad?
Meatwad-Hell no! That son of a bitch had an axe!