PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new and trying to make some pokefriends!

ashes1420
12th July 2006, 10:06 PM
I love pokemon and I just started on this board :ninja: I've played poke'mon yellow, gold, crystal, sapphire (lost it, though), and fire red.

Green Lanturn
12th July 2006, 11:42 PM
:) welcome to the board Ashes......

Heh, its one big community here, dont be afriad to try a little of everything, its all fun, and pretty much every forum has pokemon in it, you'll enjoy it here.

~GL

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th July 2006, 02:39 AM
Hello there, it's nice to meet you. Take a load off and enjoy your stay with us.

Silencer
13th July 2006, 04:37 AM
Might I recommened the ASB, fanfic and RPG forums? They are actively occupied with pokémon and other stuff so you yourself can get involved.

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 12:27 PM
Thanks I really appreciate that!

Blademaster
13th July 2006, 12:54 PM
Welcome to TPM, ashes! :wave:

Don't you worry, we have plenty of cool stuff to do here, and you're just in time for the Summer XMas Tree! :dance:

Who knows? Maybe some nice person will get you a welcoming gift... :rolleyes:

-Blade

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 02:33 PM
What's the summer x-mas tree?

Silencer
13th July 2006, 02:39 PM
It's a thread in the ASB forum. You can gift pokémon, eggs or points in that thread for a good friend, or someone that did something important to you, like making you discover ASB or someone who reads your fics. That kind off stuff

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 02:42 PM
cool! I might do that if I get around to it.

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2006, 02:45 PM
[color=royalblue]
*pushes everyone aside*
Welcome to the Pokemasters Forums! I must say... that the RPG forum is simply fantastic and it is a welcoming small community with many great participants. If you like writing and pokemon then I highly suggest you drop by. ^_^

Ghost
13th July 2006, 03:22 PM
[color=royalblue]
*pushes everyone aside*
Welcome to the Pokemasters Forums! I must say... that the RPG forum is simply fantastic and it is a welcoming small community with many great participants. If you like writing and pokemon then I highly suggest you drop by. ^_^

*Rubs shoulder* Owwww.....

As B4 stated, welcome to the Pokemasters forum. RPG forum is a good (and small, considering how big it was before) and alright forum. Other good forums are Video Games, Fanfiction, and PCG (Polls Clubs Games)

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 04:37 PM
I shall check out the RPG forum since everyone is saying it's good. Does any of you have a conversation going on in that forum?

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2006, 05:13 PM
[color=royalblue]
If you go into the lounge, there is a lovely little place called, "Twilight Town" where there are many... umm... interesting conversations.
*gives Ghost a bandaid* There yah go

Green Lanturn
13th July 2006, 05:14 PM
I agree...ow kalah....

RPG is a good forum(of course these are all the people your getting,lol, the RPG and ASB people)....and there is a little lounge in RPG where you can go and just talk.

ASB is where ya wanna go as far as battling pokemon, or you can try ASBRPG(a sub-forum of RPG) where you can battle pokes, other poeple, and basically have your own RPG pokemon adventure). We may be a considerably small community, but its fun.

~GL

Ghost
13th July 2006, 05:27 PM
I think atleast everyone on the board goes to ASB or RPG... or in some cases ASBRPG :)

BTW... Whats a bandaid going to do to a bruise?!?!

Blademaster
13th July 2006, 05:29 PM
(is on the floor with B4 standing on my head)

Quit complaining.

:dead:

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 05:33 PM
I like reading the RPG's. And why is B4 on your head?

Blademaster
13th July 2006, 05:34 PM
*pushes everyone aside*

...Beacuse I'm the underdog... Ow...

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 05:36 PM
I should have figured that out myself. :what:

Ghost
13th July 2006, 05:36 PM
I like reading the RPG's. And why is B4 on your head?

Yes,I agree, some RPGs are fun to read.

LOL @ the underdog thing. Well then... *Takes out map* How do we take B4 off Blademasters head? Hmmmmm....

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 05:38 PM
I'd use some kind of wrench to get him off, but I'm not the greatest with tools :angel:

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2006, 07:27 PM
[color=royalblue]
I refuse to be moved! *clings to his head* Mwhahhaaa!

Drusilla
13th July 2006, 08:17 PM
*sits on Kalah's head*

Bwahahahaha...

'Allo, lady, welcome, don't let these freaks scare you too much... that's my job. ^_^

Tools, eh? I dated a tool for a week... but that's a different story...

Ghost
13th July 2006, 08:21 PM
*sits on Kalah's head*

Bwahahahaha...

'Allo, lady, welcome, don't let these freaks scare you too much... that's my job. ^_^

Tools, eh? I dated a tool for a week... but that's a different story...

Now I have two people to move...Then again, I could just push them both off, but that would be too easy...

BTW, hearing the word "tool" makes me think of Howard Stern, lol

Drusilla
13th July 2006, 08:31 PM
BTW, hearing the word "tool" makes me think of Howard Stern, lol

Wonder why... ~_~;; My boss listens to him... she brings her satilite radio thing to work, drives me insane... he's amusing about 25% of the time... the rest I want to strangle him...

Shizo
13th July 2006, 08:59 PM
*glad she came late and avoided the pushing*

Getting back to topic...Hello! How are you? Welcome! Yay, new person!

...I really am not sure of what else to say...

...Come to the RPGs!

*vanishes*

Magmar
13th July 2006, 10:01 PM
Hi welcome! I'm Barry, I like ska, pie and applesauce.

Blademaster
14th July 2006, 12:02 AM
Now I have two people to move...Then again, I could just push them both off, but that would be too easy...

Push, damn it! I'm carrying like 200 pounds on my head! :dead:

Anyway, ashes, if you like to read, I encourage the Fanfiction Board - there are stories about Pokemon and, more recently, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic, and a whole bunch of other categories.

If you like Poke-fics, though, you have gotta check out Gavin Luper's Lisa the Legend and/or Dark Sage's Pokemonese.

Seriously - they're like the Citizen Kane and Casablanca of Pokemon fanfiction.

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 07:43 PM
Cool! I like Yu-Gi-Oh, basically I like any thing that's unreal! :keke: Magmar I like the saying you have at the bottom of your page, then again EVERYONE has something awsome at the bottom of there page. Mine on the other hand SUCKS!!!!!

Chris Watarimono
14th July 2006, 08:17 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Welcome dear friend! =D As you can attest, we have a bunch of great things here at the Pokemasters forums! With so many people and many active forums, you definitely will have an interesting experience all the same!

But enought talk! Go out and explore the forums as your own, and find out what you like best for yourself! ^_^

-Chris R.

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 09:41 PM
PRESENTING............My friend Floppy, she's my friend in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floppy
14th July 2006, 09:43 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :afro: :afro: :afro: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool2:

floppy
14th July 2006, 09:45 PM
im new!!!!!!! :what: javascript:void(0);
What:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 09:45 PM
I just told her about this awsome place!!!!! As you have noticed she LOVES smileys!

floppy
14th July 2006, 09:50 PM
i LOVE smileys! :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :afro: :afro: :afro: :angel: :angel: :angel: :keke: :keke: :keke: :what: :what: :what: :dance: :dance: :dance: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :xd: :xd: :xd:

Drusilla
14th July 2006, 10:38 PM
OK, kiddo... Uhmm... be careful with the smilies. And, if you haven't all ready, I suggest reading the forum rules...

Anywho, welcome to floppy, too. Hope to see the both of you in RPG; I have an apprentice topic in the Lounge forum if you'd like to team up with one us veterans.

Blademaster
14th July 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi, floppy. Welcome to TPM! :wave:

BTW, you know you can type like 1 word and 500 smilieys; it works the other way, too. :wink: :lol:

Enjoy your stay here at TPM!