PDA

View Full Version : I just happen to log in on my birthday and then post this in GD.

Sir Chris
14th July 2006, 07:50 AM
Wow am I glad for a delete button. And I used to claim I was the best gsc mod!

Haven't been here in a few months, caught up in my job working at EB Games and other stuff, but I decided to fetch a few sets from my good ole GSC guide (which could use some updating, but that is another matter) and hey, it is my birthday.

I love birthdays, they are awesome.

So how has everyone been, I kind of make a topic or two and then disappear like the wind. I wouldn't be too surprised (or hurt!) if no one remembers me anymore.

Anyway sup.

Edit: And I thought this was okay outside of the birthday topic due to me being inactive for months upon months and me noting irony instead of "hb to self" and such.

Alucard
14th July 2006, 07:53 AM
Wow I remember you from long ago.

EDIT: Eh.. what happend to the rest of my post? As I was saying, I highly doubt you'll know who I am but I do indeed remember you. I work at Toys R Us and spend most of my paycheck on toys and junk then run around the store shooting my coworkers as they do me.

Number1ChanseyFan
14th July 2006, 09:31 AM
[color=magenta]Welcome back and happy birthday to you Chris. I am glad that you love birthdays and enjoy them so much!! XD I used to like birthdays, but the older I get, the less fun they are. I am 21 now, and there really is nothing exciting or fun about getting older now. ^_^

nightcrow
19th July 2006, 02:34 PM
i'm pretty sure i remember you... if i recall correctly, you live pretty close to me actually. at least within close distance to the 813 area code am i right? :O

Leon-IH
21st July 2006, 08:24 AM
Chris.. GSC FORUM SIR!

Katie
21st July 2006, 11:57 PM
wecomebirthday!

thar, two in one word.
what a great time to come back, when the forums are just bursting with activity :cool: