PDA

View Full Version : Question for all the Neopets people

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2006, 07:01 PM
I know this is the last place I should go to ask this question but I know a few of you frequent the site enough to potentially answer my question. Does anyone know the price of a Hamarama Ice Lolly and Cauliflower Lolly? I'm missing those two and the Angelic Ice Lolly (and technically Lolly Snot but that may be too far out of reach) but I can't find a price for the first two (and yes, I've checked all the regular places to check)

If you don't know what they look like, use Google. And here's a link (http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=silverlink68) to my gallery if you want to see it. It's incomplete but I sent it in for the spotlight anyway since I know that some incomplete collections have won in the past

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 07:38 PM
I would LOVE to help, but sorry. I never have neopoints, you should look it up on the boards under help, trade for it, or look it up on the shop wizard.

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2006, 07:51 PM
I would LOVE to help, but sorry. I never have neopoints, you should look it up on the boards under help, trade for it, or look it up on the shop wizard.

(and yes, I've checked all the regular places to check)

If you don't know, you don't have a reason to post here

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 07:57 PM
SORRY!!!!!! JUST TRYING TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Little_Pikachu
14th July 2006, 08:08 PM
There are a couple Cauliflower Lolly on the trading post, but I think they might just be for safe keeping, you could always neomail the owners and ask. If you need any help with your finances when you come to buying them I have a few spare neopoints that aren't doing anything :) Good luck.

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks Suzie but I would feel cheap if I just begged for money. I already asked someone else about a Hamarama Lolly and I got nothing so far so I was hoping one of you guys had one of the missing lollies and knew the exact price and on a slim chance, would actually lend it to me for time being

And ashes1420, grow up. Any reasonable person would cover all venues before going to a Pokemon board for help

floppy
14th July 2006, 09:32 PM
yo ashes1420

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 09:34 PM
Floppy!!!!! You dimwit!!! Stick up for me!!!!!!

floppy
14th July 2006, 09:37 PM
leave ashes1420 ALONE!!!we are both neopet fanatics so do not talk to her like that!she tried to help you!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks!!!! I'm glad you're my BFF!!!!!!

SmearGal
14th July 2006, 10:39 PM
My goodness, grow up and be mature, the "both" of you.

Anyway, TML, I had no luck with the Hamarama Lolly, but I found a site saying the rough price of a Cauliflower Lolly was 375,000 NP ... as of 12/13/2004.

XD So assuming it's gone up in price, I would say about 500kNP give or take, depending on how sought out the item is.

Hope that was helpful..?

(Oh, and as of that same date, the Angelic Ice Lolly was 400kNP, so you're probably looking at around 600kNP and up)..

Good luck!

~Smear

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I went to the same site but you never know how much the prices rise

Angelic Lolly is 800k on the TP and I don't know about Lolly Snot. It's a combo of Runny Snot + Lollypop in the cooking pot but runny snot is unbuyable. I'd probably go broke if I bought the Angelic Ice Lolly so it might take me some time to get all of them

Don't worry about those two. They were banned. I'm just waiting for someone to delete their posts from this topic

homeofmew
14th July 2006, 11:05 PM
Ask Little Pikachu to help she is overly rich

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks Suzie but I would feel cheap if I just begged for money

The_Missing_Link
15th July 2006, 10:53 AM
bleh to double posting but I need to update

I got a Neomail and found out that Runny Snot is going for 400k, which is not as bad as I thought it would be. I still don't know the prices of Hamarama and Cauliflower so if anyone knows, I'd appreciate hearing about it

So should I go after the Runny Snot now or wait until I have more money in the bank? I have more than enough to get it but I'm a penny pincher and I hate having to buy anything over 50k

Cauliflower: 500k
Lolly Snot: 400k
Angelic Ice: 800k
Hamarama: ?

Blademaster
16th July 2006, 01:31 AM
(peeks around corner)

Uh, hey.

I don't know anything about Neopets, Becca, but I felt like helping out, so I checked a few sites, and each one said that a 'Hamarama Ice Lolly' costs approximately 100,000 NP; the sites I checked all seemed pretty current.

Hope that helped.

The_Missing_Link
16th July 2006, 08:35 AM
The site you checked was probably very outdated. I Neomailed this guy and asked him what he paid for it and he said 600k and that was a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it was over 1 million

If you can provide the link, I'd like to see the site

Magmar
16th July 2006, 09:31 AM
Someone stole all my neopoints! GAH! I know who it is too.

If you still can't find it by tomorrow, I'll ask my cousin to look it up for you. She's a neopets guru with tremendous neopets resources, and I'm sure she can help you out in a jiffy, but just in case someone here knows, I'll wait. :P

The_Missing_Link
16th July 2006, 06:56 PM
Someone stole all my neopoints! GAH! I know who it is too.

If you still can't find it by tomorrow, I'll ask my cousin to look it up for you. She's a neopets guru with tremendous neopets resources, and I'm sure she can help you out in a jiffy, but just in case someone here knows, I'll wait. :P

I think you should ask her for me. No one seems to know here and everyone I Neomailed about Hamarama said they got it long ago or someone gave it to them

btw, what's her s/n? I'm a sucker for looking at other accounts

Blademaster
16th July 2006, 10:20 PM
My apologies, Bec; looked back and found the site, but I'm not sure how old it is... Anyway, here's a link to it, where I saw that Lolly for 100,000 NP:

http://www.freewebs.com/gamegeek2/loadsofitemsinneopia.htm

The small text makes it a bit hard to find any one thing; the Ice Lolly is like the 30th thing from the bottom of the list.

...On a related note, I may have a reason as to why you can't find a price for this Ice Lolly: According to several websites, including that same one up there, a Hamarama Ice Lolly is un-buyable. Here's a link to where I saw that, too:

http://www.freewebs.com/gamemaster11746/gourmetlist.htm

Again, near the bottom. Forgive me for stating the obvious, but this Hamarama thing is pretty tough to track down - I'm stumped. :confused:

-Blade

The_Missing_Link
16th July 2006, 10:28 PM
Yes Blade, I know it's an unbuyable. As for the first link you provided, it's very outdated. The date at the top of the page is today's date (that's probably where you got confused). If you check out Angelic Ice Lolly on that page, it's listed at under 100k. Today on the Trading Post, it's worth 800k

I wouldn't be surprised if that website hasn't been updated in more than two years

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 08:26 PM
Hey, that ham nonsence. I know where you can find out. Go to www.tineneohelp.com, and on the side there are little icons for sites that are friendly with that site. Go to the neoitem sigh. You'll have to join up and stuff, but it's current, and it should have the price for EVERYTHING.

Katie
21st July 2006, 11:50 PM
Hey, that ham nonsence. I know where you can find out. Go to www.tineneohelp.com, and on the side there are little icons for sites that are friendly with that site. Go to the neoitem sigh. You'll have to join up and stuff, but it's current, and it should have the price for EVERYTHING.

if you mean neoitems.net, they don't list prices.

if I were you I'd ask around the battledome boards. out of all the boards, the most experienced/richest players seem to hang around there. or maybe there's just a lower concentration of noobs. oh my god avatar and help boards. never go there, they're headaches waiting to happen.
or you could ask around non-neoboard sites, like pinkpt.com and nothingbutneopets.com. I'm sure there're tons more.

though I don't know why you need a value so bad. the price is based on what the players who have them want for them. ask them what they want, and boom there's your price. if no one's selling, then a value won't get you very far will it?

The_Missing_Link
23rd July 2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah, no one is selling. I've been asking those who have one in their galleries but they all bought it long ago and don't know what it would cost today. If I knew the value though, I could work my way towards getting the NP and when one is finally on the market, I'll be able to bid for it. That's why I ask