PDA

View Full Version : GameFAQs.com is having a best series ever contest, and Pokémon is losing! Metroi

XD375
18th July 2006, 11:15 PM
Pokémon is losing! For the record I went at twelve AM and was the fourth voter! Pokémon needs to be saved!!! Mods: Please don't think of this as advertising!!! I (and you) just want Pokémon to win!!!!!!!

Hatake Kakashi
19th July 2006, 02:15 AM
Metroid is still a deserving series.

It's not like it's losing to Madden. It's Metroid. They're both classic Nintendo franchises.

(Oh jeez, I never thought I'd call Pokemon a classic metroid. Christ, I feel old)

TKnHappyNess
19th July 2006, 09:04 PM
It's just a stupid popularity contest, and if you know the guys at Gamefaqs, FF will probably end up winning because those guys can't play anything else besides FFVII.

Hatake Kakashi
20th July 2006, 12:51 PM
It's just a stupid popularity contest, and if you know the guys at Gamefaqs, FF will probably end up winning because those guys can't play anything else besides FFVII.

Is that why Legend of Zelda and Mario are always the top 2 contendors for best game ever? Same with Link and Mario for best character.

Heald
20th July 2006, 01:03 PM
To be honest, no serious gamer could give two shits about what GameFaqs or in fact any video game website has to say, since they're all full of shit.

Alucard
20th July 2006, 01:10 PM
Is that why Legend of Zelda and Mario are always the top 2 contendors for best game ever? Same with Link and Mario for best character.

Because we all know that Mario 3 & Link To The Past are the best games of all time.