PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: State of the RPG Forum Chat

Roy Karrde
19th July 2006, 09:24 AM
Between the CST hours of 8 am and 8 pm tomorrow, I'll be holding a chat to talk about the RPG Forum, Lounge, and ASBRPG. I'll be willing to talk about any ideas during the time, or listen to concerns or complaints. I hope that the other mods will join me in this for even a hour to talk with everyone. I hope to see anyone and everyone that has ideas, or has a problem with anything in the forum in the chat tomorrow. I also hope to announce a few special things also tomorrow! Cya then

Edit: When I start the chat I'll post the chatroom name. Mostlikely it will be TPMRPG. And I'll monitor all of the three main chat programs so that everyone gets their say.

Drusilla
20th July 2006, 02:49 AM
Dude, if you really want me out of bed that early... I'm gonna need a 10 AM wakeup call and an extra large mocha latte...

That being said, I plan on showing up at some point... If I can get myself out of bed, which doesn't look all that promising since it's almost 3 AM...

Roy Karrde
20th July 2006, 09:31 AM
Alright guys my alarm clock didn't go off so the chat will start at 10 AM CST and continue on till 10 PM at night. Sorry for the time change. The AIM chat room will be called TPMRPG for Yahoo and MSN please just contact me through my names.

Hatake Kakashi
20th July 2006, 12:44 PM
What's CST in REAL time? :P For all us East Coasters.

Ultimate Charizard
26th July 2006, 09:36 PM
Probably a little late but how about for those of us not even in the US?