PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest Pokemon

Cool Trainer Jess
19th July 2006, 07:00 PM
What do you think is the UgliestPokemon?I think Feebas is.(And it evolves into the prettiest Pokemom.Not like I think it's pretty.)

Magmar
19th July 2006, 07:10 PM
Exploud. Eww.

Crazy Elf Boy
20th July 2006, 12:18 AM
What do you think is the UgliestPokemon?I think Feebas is.(And it evolves into the prettiest Pokemom.Not like I think it's pretty.)

I think thats the point of the pokemon lol

The ugliest pokemon I think is Magmar, no offense to the TPMer Magmar either.

Blademaster
20th July 2006, 01:30 AM
I think the ugliest Pokemon is the new D/P Electabuzz evolution, which doesn't yet have a confirmed name.

However, in the interest of looking creative, I have created a temporary pseudonym for this new Pokemon: I call it Lechanick.

+conspiracy+
20th July 2006, 01:57 AM
cradily nuff said =P

lordsalamence
21st July 2006, 09:59 PM
the ugliest pokemon of all is the pokemon that salamence:angel: has the most weakness against!

Blademaster
21st July 2006, 11:12 PM
the ugliest pokemon of all is the pokemon that salamence:angel: has the most weakness against!

Salamence has a 4x weakness to Ice; the only pure Ice Pokemon are Snorunt, Glalie, and Regice; of those three, Regice has the highest possible Special Attack.

So, the ugliest Pokemon to you is Regice. :angel: :cool2:

Mega Horny
22nd July 2006, 09:17 AM
Meh, Drowzee was never all that beautiful, but id have to go with Nosepass. Ugh, to think what it keeps up inside that thing...

Also, back in RBY, i thought Magmar was really ugly too, but they somehow made him look a lot cooler in the next few generations, however, that does not change the fact that he has a flaming rear end on his head.

lordsalamence
22nd July 2006, 12:52 PM
ya.regice sucks ball$.its butt ugly, too. doesnt even have a godforsaken face! id hate 2 see where all its food goes. :eek:

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd July 2006, 12:56 PM
[color=magenta]I would have to say that Dunsparce is the ugliest Pokémon ever. It's eyes/face are just plain freaky looking, and it really just isn't very attractive at all. XD

Mega Horny
22nd July 2006, 01:07 PM
Oh yeah, and Politoed is up there too, hes just a bit more stupid looking than ugly.

lordsalamence
22nd July 2006, 03:54 PM
DONT CALL BAGON UGLY!HE'S CUTE!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
22nd July 2006, 04:18 PM
DONT CALL BAGON UGLY!HE'S CUTE!

Please don't post in caps and I ask you to stop posting in such a naughty language like you in your first reply, it's not wanted on these boards.

I'm closing this topic. I think this forum has seen enough one-liner replies lately.