PDA

View Full Version : Silencer vs Green Lanturn (ref: Charles Legend)

Silencer
20th July 2006, 06:51 AM
2on2
1 week DQ
I chose first, you attack first.
Banned moves: toxic, rest, attract, substitute, non-damaging healing moves (e.g. moonlight, recover), explosion, self-destruct, Destiny bond, grudge, Perish song
Arena: a garden. Flowers and bushes are spred over the place, also sprinklers will be activated if something catches on fire. The edges are covered by trees, if your pokémon goes passed the trees he or she will be attacked by the wild life, resulting in a 5% damage. However, the garden is pretty large. It is shaped like a square and each side is about a mile long.

I'll start of with someone that'll be sure to feel herself at home.

Go Dranise, my female bulbasaur.

Green Lanturn
20th July 2006, 12:44 PM
Alrighty, seeing as my other battle just ended in a DQ, I have an open slot...

Lets see, you have something that will feel at home with flowers and a garden, well then, so do I.

Go Jade!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/193.png
Jade (f)

Very well Jade, lets give this bulbasaur a good fight,

Double Team~Signal Beam~Whirlwind.

Sub:should he try to inflict a status ailment, Detect it.

~GL

Silencer
20th July 2006, 12:50 PM
Alright Dranise, let's start of with a magical leaf to knock away the clones. Then use grasswhistle. If he's a sleep use body slam, otherways use a vine whip to knock Jade down and prevent it from using whirlwind

Magical leaf~graaswhistle~body slam/vine whip

Now all we need is a ref.

Charles Legend
22nd July 2006, 09:25 PM
Yo Silencer and Ruben if you guys dont mind I well ref this for you ;)

oh and Silencer sorry I was a slow ref if wou want any thing from me before the tree closes just ask.. ^^;;

~Charles Legend

Silencer
24th July 2006, 08:32 AM
You don't have to give me anything. I've had worse reffing experiences. And if you didn't show up that match would probably have died.

Charles Legend
29th July 2006, 02:27 AM
sorry it took me longer then a day or two, you see I wasent quite sure how to ref Detect, however once I saw how it was done. ;) the rest of the reffing was a snap to write up....

Pre battle

As Silencer and my self were waling threw TPML botanical gardens we saw Green Lanturn known to his closest friends as Ruben, sitting on a bench reading a Green Lantern comic book. As he lets out a load yawn, Silencer walked up to him and Challenged him to a two on two match. Ruben agreed then they both look at me and ask if I would be the ref. for their match I agreed and explained the rules then they both let out there first Choices…

Arena:  TPML Botanical Gardens- Flowers and bushes are spread over the place, also sprinklers will be activated if something catches on fire. The edges are covered by trees, if your pokémon goes passed the trees he or she will be attacked by the wild life, resulting in a 5% damage. However, the garden is pretty large. It is shaped like a square and each side is about a mile long.

Silencer vs. Green Lanturn

Round One

Team Silencer OO
Dranise, female Bulbasaur
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Attack Command: Magical leaf- Grasswhistle - body slam/vine whip

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Attack Command: Double Team- Signal Beam- Whirlwind Sub: Detect .

Jade started off by creating five clones , as the six super Sonic Dragonflies buzzed in a circle around her, Dranise fired off a grass-type Swift, all Six are hit by leaf like stars formed out of Grass type Energy, Destroying all but one of the six Yanma.

Jade Annoyed was about to charge up and fire off a Signal beam when she Detected that  Dranise was about to put her to sleep with a Grasswhistle, thus Jade, and set up a preventative barrier against it and just in time as  Dranise stated to whistle, however Jade was Protected from being put to sleep, now Dranise was the one who was Annoyed…

Jade then fired off a a small tornado at Dranise throwing her in a bench, Dranise got up and shot out her vines and whipped Jade with them a few times before retracting them.

Team Silencer OO
HP: 95%  Double Team-0% Detect-0% Whirlwind-5% = 5%
Energy: 82% Magical Leaf-5% Grasswhistle -6% Vine Whip-7% =18

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 94%% Magical Leaf-3% Grasswhistle -0% Vine Whip-3% = 6%
Energy: 81% Double Team-6% Detect-8% Whirlwind -5% = 19%

Silencer your up next...

I don't know where I read this on the Internet but, Yanma being a Supersonic Dragonfly is quite Ironic because Dragonfies are like the laziest bugs on the planet....

~Charles Legend

Silencer
29th July 2006, 10:51 AM
Actually it is my turn and Jade should be at 94% HP

Let's start off with a sweet scent to break Jade's concentration. If she's succesfully distracted then leech seed it and finish with bullet seed
Else Body slam and Fury Cutter.
If she sets up a double team, use magical leaf unless it's on the first turn

Sweet Scent~Leech Seed/Body Slam~Bullet Seed/Fury Cutter
subs: double team

Green Lanturn
30th July 2006, 11:01 PM
Hmm, ok Jade. I want you to hit him hard and fast with a wisespread Whirlwind to start things off. Then quickly use a Double Team, and end with Aerial Ace.

~GL

Charles Legend
5th August 2006, 05:20 PM
Arena: TPML Botanical Gardens- Flowers and bushes are spread over the place, also sprinklers will be activated if something catches on fire. The edges are covered by trees, if your pokémon goes passed the trees he or she will be attacked by the wild life, resulting in a 5% damage. However, the garden is pretty large. It is shaped like a square and each side is about a mile long.

Round two

Team Silencer OO
HP: 95%
Energy: 82%
Attack Command: Sweet Scent - Leech Seed/Body Slam- Bullet Seed/Fury Cutter
subs: Magical Leaf

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 96%
Energy: 81%
Attack Command: Whirlwind - Double Team - Aerial Ace.

Dranise Sent a Steam of Pollen at Jade who fired off a small tornado which blew Sweet sent back at Dranise who Accidentally inhaled her own attack calming her down a bit.

Dranise ran at Jade but stopped as six super Sonic Dragonflies buzzed in a circle around her, Dranise remembered she was to use Magical Leaf if Jade used Double team. And thus preceded to fired off a grass-type Swift, hitting all Six super Sonic Dragonflies with leaf like stars formed out of Grass type Energy, Destroying all but one of the six Yanma.

Dranise shot out her vines and whipped Jade cutting in to her exoskeleton few dozen times before retracting them. Jade then did a mid air lope then slammed in to Dranise with a glowing wing.

Team Silencer OO
HP: 89% Whirlwind -0% Double Team -0% Aerial Ace- 6% = 6%
Energy: 67% Sweet Scent -5% Magical Leaf-5% Fury Cutter- 5% = 15%

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 90% Sweet Scent -0% Magical Leaf-3% Fury Cutter-3% = 6%
Energy: 70% Whirlwind -5% Double Team-6% Aerial Ace -.5% = 11%

Green Lanturn your up ;)

sorry for the wait it's just that I waas trying to keep up with all the new D/P info.... good what some people well do there were nine fake peple were claiming to be the starters.... not only that its like a hell hole over at serebii... - -;;

~Charles Legend

Green Lanturn
7th August 2006, 10:35 PM
Jade,

Signal Beam~Silver Wind~Aerial Ace

~GL

Silencer
8th August 2006, 08:13 AM
grasswhistle~leech seed~body slam

Charles Legend
19th August 2006, 06:51 PM
Arena: TPML Botanical Gardens- Flowers and bushes are spread over the place, also sprinklers will be activated if something catches on fire. The edges are covered by trees, if your pokémon goes passed the trees he or she will be attacked by the wild life, resulting in a 5% damage. However, the garden is pretty large. It is shaped like a square and each side is about a mile long.

Round three

Team Silencer OO
HP: 89%
Energy: 67%
Attack Command: Grasswhistle - Leech seed - Body slam

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 90%
Energy: 70%
Attack Command: Signal Beam - Silver Wind - Aerial Ace

Jade powered up and small red and green balls of bug energy and as they were being fired from jade’s Eyes they began to rotate a few times before hitting Dranise, who stated to whistle, which made Jade landed and fell asleep…

Jade was to busy dreaming about something, and was hit by a few seeds.

Jade was still dreaming as she was on the ground fast asleep, Dranise then slammed in to jade waking her up.

Team Silencer OO
HP: 82% Signal Beam -7% Silver Wind -0% Aerial Ace-0%=7%
Energy: 48% Grasswhistle -6% Leech seed -7% Body slam-6%=19%
Status: a bit cocky.; seeded Jade (+ 3% HP, 3 seeds + 1% per seed)

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 82% Grasswhistle -0% Leech seed -0% Body slam- 8% = 8%
Energy: 64% Signal Beam -6% Silver Wind -0% Aerial Ace-0%= 6%
Status: Annoyed at Dranise. ; seeded (- 3% HP, 3 seeds - 1% per seed)

Silencer your up next

Err sorry about not geing around to this untill now.... see I was kind off working on chapter Eight of my fanfic...

~Charles Legend

Silencer
21st August 2006, 05:10 AM
First off use a vine whip to slam it down. Then use a magical leaf and try to cut it's wings. Then blast it with a bullet seed.

Vine whip~magical leaf~bullet seed

If she tries double team, use a razor leaf, unless you are already using magical leaf

Green Lanturn
21st August 2006, 06:51 PM
I make my return, finally settled into my dormitory.

Start things off with a Whirlwind....lets see if we can tangle those vines. When he launches those leaves at you, counter it with a steel wing. And when he launches the bullet seed, try another whirlwind, see if we cant send those seeds back in his direction.

~GL[/fon]

Charles Legend
2nd September 2006, 02:24 AM

Round four

Team Silencer OO
HP: 82%
Energy: 48%
Status: a bit cocky; seeded Jade (+ 3% HP, 3 seeds + 1% per seed)
Attack Command: Vine whip - Magical Leaf - Bullet Seed

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 82%
Energy: 64%
Status: Annoyed at Dranise ; seeded (- 3% HP, 3 seeds - 1% per seed)
Attack Command: Whirlwind. - Steel Wing - Whirlwind

Dranise shot out her vines to whip Jade however she fired off a small tornado that knocked them back but only for a movement before they tore in to her exoskeleton few dozen times before Dranise retracted her vines

Dranise fired off a grass-type Swift, hitting Jade with leaf like stars formed out of Grass type Energy, Jade then slammed her wings glowing with Steel type energy.

Dranise spat a few dozen seeds at Jade, however most were scattered by the Small tornado that Jade shot at Dranise.

Team Silencer OO
HP: 78% Whirlwind. -0% Steel Wing -7% Whirlwind-0% Seeder +3% = 4%
Energy: 33% Vine whip -7% Magical Leaf - 5% Bullet Seed-3% = 15%

Attack Command: Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 70% Vine whip -3% Magical Leaf -6% Bullet Seed -0% Seeded-3% = 12%
Energy: 50% Whirlwind. -5% Steel Wing -4 Whirlwind- 5% =14%

Green Lanturn your up next

Err I been busy.... and been in a crummy mood I am shure you know how I feel since D/P well be out in Japan in 26 days then we have to wait until some time in Feb. or March for it to come out in the Us....=/

~Charles Legend

Silencer
9th September 2006, 05:12 AM
Bumping this for GL. Hope he finds it.

Green Lanturn
13th September 2006, 10:00 PM
Pardon the delay, college is proving more and more tedious.

Ok Jade, lets get going. Start things off with Signal Beam, and end with a quick attack~Stee Wing Combo. Should you be put to sleep, Sleep Talk.

~GL

Silencer
14th September 2006, 01:35 AM
I've had a big renaming spree going on so my bulbasaur is now named Ino

We're going for annoyance here Ino. We already have her seeded so let's go for paralysis first with stun spore. Then we'll poison with poison powder and since that is all we can do, we'll relax a bit since we need the energy. If one of the powders doesn't work, try it again.

Stun spore~poison powder~relax

Charles Legend
25th September 2006, 06:14 AM
Arena: TPML Botanical Gardens- Flowers and bushes are spread over the place, also sprinklers will be activated if something catches on fire. The edges are covered by trees, if your pokémon goes passed the trees he or she will be attacked by the wild life, resulting in a 5% damage. However, the garden is pretty large. It is shaped like a square and each side is about a mile long.

Round fith

Team Silencer OO
Ino, female Bulbasaur
HP: 78%
Energy: 33%
Status: a bit cocky; seeded  Jade  (+ 3% HP, 3 seeds + 1% per seed)
Attack Command: Stun spore - Poison powder - Relax

Jade female Yanma
HP: 70% 
Energy: 50% 
Attack Command: Signal Beam - quick attack ~ Steel Wing

Jade powered up and small red and green balls of bug energy and as they were being fired from jade’s Eyes they began to rotate a few times before hitting Ino, who shot a  cloud of blue pollen which Jade accidentally breathed in some of the blue pollen.

Jade flew Quickly at Ino, however Jade got lost in a cloud of Purple polen and  accidentally breathed in some of it in an she crashes laned on Ino.

Jade slaped Ino in the face with a glowing wing, Ino Shruged knoccking Jade of he and relaxed by smellin a nearby bed of flowers….  As jade felt the poison that now flowed in her veins.

Team Silencer OO
Ino, female Bulbasaur
HP: 63% Signal Beam -7% Quick attack -4% Steel Wing-7%  = 18% seeder +3% =15%   
Energy: 31% Stun spore -3% Poison powder -2% =5% Relax +3= 2%
Status: a bit cocky; seeded  Jade  (+ 3% HP, 3 seeds + 1% per seed)

Jade female Yanma
HP: 67%  Stun spore -0% Poison powder -0% Relax -0%  Seeded-3% = 3%
Energy: 37%  Signal Beam -6% quick attack -3% Steel Wing- 4%=13%
Status: Annoyed at Ino; seeded (- 3% HP, 3 seeds - 1% per seed);  Poisoned 4% HP next round: Paralyzed

Silencer your up next.

note I did not forget about this, it's just being Distracted by D/p info and the Hacker....  :dead:

~Charles Legend

Silencer
25th September 2006, 11:45 AM
Is jade stunned aswell?

Anyway

bullet seed~razor leaf~vine whip
subs: magical leaf incase of double team

Charles Legend
25th September 2006, 05:39 PM
Is jade stunned aswell?
yeah sorry I just forgot to say that and that it's the 5th round not the fourth...

~Charles Legend

Silencer
5th October 2006, 02:57 PM
I'm gonna bump this, this battle was pretty active until last posts, hopefully GL will notice this.

If it goes by unnoticed for 3 days (until sunday evening) I will pick up the DQ.

Green Lanturn
8th October 2006, 11:13 PM
My apologies silencer. College it would seem has taken most of my time as of late, but i will go ahead an post my moveset.

Frustration~Mimic~Steel Wing

~GL

Silencer
20th October 2006, 02:53 PM
I guess this had it coming, let's end this battle.

Seeing as no pokémon went below 55%HP I don't think we get points...

Charles Legend
26th October 2006, 06:49 PM

round six

Team Silencer OO
Ino, female Bulbasaur
HP: 63%
Energy: 31%
orders: bullet seed - Razor Leaf - Vine Whip

Jade female Yanma
HP: 67%
Energy: 37%
Status: Annoyed at Ino; seeded (- 3% HP, 3 seeds - 1% per seed); Poisoned 4% HP next round: Paralyzed
Orders: Frustration - Mimic - Steel Wing

Ino spit’s a few seeds at jade who recalled all the damage she has taken and delivers a savage headbutt to Ino.

Ino Shot out a bunch  razor sharp leaves at Jade doing light damage, Jade takes a bite out of a near by bush and spits out the leaves at a high speed thought not as sharp as a true Razor Leaf they do some damage do to some haven hit Ino in an eye.

Ino whacks the dragonfly with her vines, jade then whacks the toad with a glowing wing…

Team Silencer OO
Ino, female Bulbasaur
HP: 51% Frustration -7% Mimic(Razor Leaf) -1% Steel Wing- 7% = 15% Seeder -3% =12%
Energy: 17% Bullet Seed -3% Razor Leaf -4% Vine Whip-7%= 14% 

Team Green Lanturn OO
Jade female Yanma
HP: 57%  Bullet Seed -1% Razor Leaf -4% Vine Whip- 2%  Seeded-3%  = 10% 
Energy: 21% Frustration -5% Mimic -7 Steel Wing- 4%= 16%
Status: Annoyed at Ino; seeded (- 3% HP, 3 seeds - 1% per seed); Poisoned 4% HP next round: Paralyzed

I guess this had it coming, let's end this battle.

Seeing as no pokémon went below 55%HP I don't think we get points...

I am  very sorry it was my fault for getting distracted with writing my fic.... :sweat2: I well try to remember my reffings come first not my fic...

Edit: Green Lanturn wins Since Silencer forfaited....

Green Lanturn wins 2 points since Jade had six more heath points then Ino and do to Silencer forfeitting...
Silencer gets 1 point
Charles Legend 2 points

~Charls Leagend

Silencer
27th October 2006, 01:12 AM
Well, since I forfaited before this round (and started a new fight) I would be in 5 matches and that isn't exactly allowed...

Charles Legend
27th October 2006, 03:08 PM
Well, since I forfaited before this round (and started a new fight) I would be in 5 matches and that isn't exactly allowed...

Ok so you did, which I noted and edited in round six.... and I may be a slow ref but for the most part I am also a ref who dose not just leave in the middle of reffing a match, and troue it was kind of unfair of me for not posting to let you guys know but atlest I did get it the round up...

~Charles Legend