PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Hounds

Crazy
20th July 2006, 12:57 PM
Pretty awsome game, the SP sorta stinks so far, but the game pretty much tells you that the SP is really just training for the MP. Online, this game is quite cool, you can choose 1 of 3 nations and fight for it. First thoug, you must join a squad which can hold up to 20 players. You then fight to earn cash for parts and to dominate the other nations. I just bought it yesterday, but I'm likeing it so far.

Ultimate Charizard
25th July 2006, 11:18 AM
I rented it last week, bought it Yesterday. I think its freakin awesome.

Im into anything that involves Building, constructing and Customisation. Not to mention giant kickass Mechs. The only complaint is that theres very little sense of Speed. Even the 300kph+ scouts never seem to move that quick. (Well, while you are one. If your a gunner trying to hit one of them its a different story).

Crazy
25th July 2006, 08:13 PM
True, but I actually like it, it adds a sense of realism. What role are you? I have a kick arse Sniper with parts from various countries.

Ultimate Charizard
25th July 2006, 11:04 PM
I have multiple types. Im loving the dedicated Soldier at the min though i do have a very cool Heavy Gunner/Commander Combo.
Ie two Heavy artillery cannons and an NA maker.

Crazy
30th July 2006, 11:00 AM
Are heavy gunners tough to use? I've yet to make one, and I haven't tried it on single player, because I'm mostly online.

Ultimate Charizard
30th July 2006, 01:19 PM
It depends on your style.
Most Heavy Gunner Weapons are high angle. Ie you cant aim directly at the target if your more than 300 meters away, you need to aim up and bombard them Artillery Style which can be tricky. Especially as they can usually see the shells coming in and make an effort to dodge them.

A Defender is cool as you can be kinda like a Close Range Heavy Gunner. Using Light Cannons instead of Howitzers and heavy Cannons etc.