PDA

View Full Version : RMT ~The Requiem of Spirit v 2.0~

BrandenPkmnMaster
27th March 2003, 10:42 PM
This is my 3rd Team...and I didn't post it in the Rating Center because well I wanted more responses and the only other people that rates teams in the center sides me is Vega or Stickachu.........who are free to rate my team as well...Advice Appreciated

~+~The Requiem of Spirit+~+

The Starter and Hazer

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs122.png
Altaria
Item:LeftOvers
Personality:Neutral

Aerial Ace
Haze
Flamethrower
Rest

The first up in my team is the majestic Dragon, Altaria. A very strong starter and good physical sweeper as well. Her abilities to counter Blaziken, Glaile, Cacturne, and others are great. Aerial Ace is for STAB and for Blaziken, Flamethrower is for Steels and Grasses, Rest goes great here because it goes in accordance with her Trait which allows her to lose any status effects when she switches, and she makes a great Hazer

The PseudoPasser

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs125.png
Lunatone
Item:Leftovers
Personality:Speed Up, Attack Down

Psychic
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Safeguard

The luminous moon is my next up. His nice defenses make him a formidable guy. Psychic for STAB and Ice Beam to cover his nice Special Attack. Light Screen helps his defenses even more and is a good PseudoPassing move. Safeguard is good with him as I improved his speed through his personality. Also, a side note his trait is levitate so no Ground attacks can hurt him. I didnt go Cosmos Power because LS helps just as well and since he has no physical weaknesses Defense boosting isnt needed

The Status Effecter and Attack Support

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs147.png
Banette
Personality:Special Defense Up, Special Attack Down

Shadow Ball
Return
Will O' Wisp
Screech

The Witch of the Requeim is my Status Shuffler and Attack Support. Her attack is incredible which is why I went with Shadow Ball for STAB and Return is a great move to use against Normals. Will O'Wisp helps lower their attack and burns them, and Screech is to make them very vulnerable to a powerful hit.

The Tank

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs134.png
Cradily
Item:Leftovers
Personality:Defense Up, Speed Down

Rock Slide
Giga Drain
Confuse Ray
Recover

Next up is the Guardian of the Requiem Cradily. His Defenses make him a powerful force and Confuse Ray/Recover only add to the opponents trouble. Rock Slide and Giga Drain are great STAB Moves.

Special Sweeper

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs198.png
Kyogre
Personality:Neutral

Surf
Thunder
Calm Mind
Rest

The King of the Deep is my special attack sweeper. His awesome trait will cover the field in Rain which goes great with Surf and Thunder. Calm Mind is to enchance his Special Attack and Special Defense to very high levels. Then Rest is nice recover as soon as he is done Calm Minding.

Physical Sweeper

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs075.png
Machamp
Item:Shell Bell
Personality:Special Defense Up, Special Attack Down

Cross Chop
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

The Champ cleans house in the final part of my team. Machamp is a very underused and good sweeper here in R/S. Cross Chop for STAB, Earthquake and Rock Slide are great to go with his massive attack and Rock Slide helps get rid of flyers. Bulk Up is to increase his massive attack even more if I have to just in case I go up against a high defense pokemon.

There ya go, Rates Appreciated

Seraph Angel
27th March 2003, 10:48 PM
I see absloutely nothing wrong with your team! It's the best Ru/Sa team I've seen here! Honestly!

Slaking master
28th March 2003, 09:19 AM
My turn rate your team. I have bin looking at your team for 15 min. head 2 toe. Wow it is nice team.Let me nit pick though.If your flamethrower does not kill Glacie will take out altaria for sure this can happen but that is just a little probelm.Claydol might be a better choice than lunatone it is faster,stonger,has better moves.Only banette needs light screen so comso power might be better. Banette is kind of frail so using screech might get it kill u could put a suprise move like thunder,psychic,or attract.Your last three pokemon r monsters u might not need 2 use your first three with those last three.They are almost perfect except kyorge u might want 2 put ancient power over calm mind just so it does get embarrass by a shedninja.Rain dance does not help anybody on your team.Althought Banette and lunatone might go down quicker with a surf.All that said if u change nothing it still good but i would put Attract on banette,claydol instead of lunatone.A. power on kyorge. Your team gets a 9.5/10 remember no perfect score. The best team i seen since vega yesterday.

BrandenPkmnMaster
28th March 2003, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the Rates so far guys and thanks for the nice comments...I try =P

Anyway, I like Lunatone on my team just cause he is one of my favorites and he has Safeguard so I will most likely keep him...anyway if I switched to Claydol Id have 3 Ice Weaknesses... for Banette I was thinking of Attract over Screech but either work I suppose...

More Reviews Appreciated...Thanks

stickachu
28th March 2003, 12:44 PM
This is my 3rd Team...and I didn't post it in the Rating Center because well I wanted more responses and the only other people that rates teams in the center sides me is Vega or Stickachu

What? So you Don't want me to rate it? Okay ;)

well, let's see... Drizzle Hurts lunatone, but he should be KO'd by then, so it's no problem.

Great Altaria. Watch out for Glalie's though. I know that I put a lot of EV's into Special Defense with mine, and i'm sure others did the same (It was actually more for if a Blaziken comes up, I never expected an Altaria. Great starter, good job)

Oh I love it when people use the psychic rocks! I happen to be a huge fan of Lunatone (I've raised like 6 of them) and this is the exact set one of mine has. Works good with your team.

Banette - I'd keep screech. He's not here to stick around, he's here to kick butt.

Cradily, another one of my favorite Pokémon. And a great set at that.

Kyogre, hmm, drizzle doesn't help your team, but it doesn't hurt it much. Good set (too darn strong for my tastes though)

Machamp... mmmm.... tasty

Great team. (I like it better than Vega's, but don't tell HIM that)

Score: Very Good

BrandenPkmnMaster
28th March 2003, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the good rate Stickachu...heh... you are free to rate my team anytime. You should post your team too sometime and I will be sure to look at it =)

Vega
29th March 2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by stickachu

Great team. (I like it better than Vega's, but don't tell HIM that)

AHEM :wave:

my team isnt near completion yet so you cant make judgements at this stage. so yes i admit, Branden has a FAR better team than me at this point in time, but when mine's complete, they'll be about the same quality.

but anyway, Drizzle only hurts one team member here, so it wont be much of a problem.

one more thing tho, about Altaria taking care of Blazikens and stuff, say Blaziken uses Bulk Up in the first turn or just uses RS on Altaria, it would be in a lotta trouble :yes:

stickachu
29th March 2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by BrandenPkmnMaster
Thanks for the good rate Stickachu...heh... you are free to rate my team anytime. You should post your team too sometime and I will be sure to look at it =)

Oh, I'll post my team eventually. Like Vega's, mine is still in the design stage (but I'm not gonna post it before it's done like he did :P )