PDA

View Full Version : I'm new! Love me!

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone. I came to bring terror and love to all! Go me! Yay!

Blademaster
21st July 2006, 06:53 PM
...Yeahhhhh...

OK, everyone, Houndoom_Lover here is a friend of mine; she's a great gal, so be nice to her, OK?

(shakes fist)

Be nice to her...

Anyway, welcome to TPM, Houndy. Have fun here, and don't annoy the Moderators too much, OK? :D

Everoy
21st July 2006, 06:55 PM
I'll love you if you don't beat me *shakes fist more threateningly than Blademaster*

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 06:57 PM
I love spoons! I'll try not too! Hahaha *clinging to a Mod* ...*gets off* I'll try not too! But if I do win, we can all eat pudding! *flails arms* Blademaster got me here!

dratinihaunter13
22nd July 2006, 05:35 AM
welcome! thanks for visiting fanfic already. have fun and stick around!

Alucard
22nd July 2006, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the forums~

You won't see me much unless you visit the TCG area ;x

Magmar
22nd July 2006, 07:52 AM
Hey, welcome! Have fun :)

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd July 2006, 08:09 AM
Howdy and welcome to the lair *evil laugh* have fun :dance:

Houndoom_Lover
22nd July 2006, 09:02 AM
I will have fun! And I posted a thingy in TCG ^_^. *opens arms* Okay every one group hug! Oh, and by the by I'll be at a family reuion today. I'll be back tomarow- I spelled it write! Hahaha, Right***

Crazy
22nd July 2006, 01:56 PM
How bout I just slap you instead? Joking, welcome to the forums.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 09:47 AM
^_^ Love slap! How many posts until I get another pokeball?

Knight of Time
23rd July 2006, 09:52 AM
^_^ Love slap! How many posts until I get another pokeball?

I'll give you a list of the minimum amount of posts you need at a certain rank here (excluding the moderator, super moderator and administrator ranks).

Beginning Trainer: 0 posts
Junior Trainer: 250 posts
Cool Trainer: 500 posts
Advanced Trainer: 1000 posts
Elite Trainer: 2500 posts
Master Trainer: 5000 posts
Veteran Trainer: 10000 posts

Hope that helps, and welcome to TPM. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Just remember to keep a good attitude here, as you don't want to get in any trouble with anyone here, like the mods and admins.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 11:20 AM
*Wearing a shirt that reads I love rules and Mods and stuff* I promise I won't be naughty! Thanks for the list, that's so awesome of you.

Little_Pikachu
23rd July 2006, 12:21 PM
GET OFF THE RED TEXT!!!!

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 03:56 PM
Meepit! Why? Is there some sort of colour law? I thought it went nice with my Houndoom.

Bulbasaur4
23rd July 2006, 05:02 PM
[color=royalblue]
Oh don't mind her... that's Suzie. She's a bit grumpy when she's off the alcohol and such. Plus, being our almighty admin... she's a red-a-holic-text freak. Don't mind her. ^_^ She's really quite lovely.

In any case... there really isn't any color law... it is just that some of us veterans have our colors that we've always used, and we get sorta protective of it. ^_^ *huggles her color*

In any case... wow, I've said that twice to start a paragraph. Welcome! I'm Kalah and I'm the moderator of the RPG forums and that is basically where I rule and take over- I mean, where I live. ^_^; I already like you... because you are hyperactive and when I read your text, I feel like I'm on a sugar rush! LIKE ME WHEN I TYPE! Weee!!

Drop by if you have some time! Woot.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 05:33 PM
[color=teal]Thanks Kalah! ^_^ That almost gave me a heart attack, I thought I broke a rule. Phew! I'll try not to us red that often, I may forget so don't kill me. I made my profile and forgot my user name as soon as I set it! XD I spent all afternoon trying to figure it out!! I may head over to RP land when I'm done with my fanfictio! No, I will! Yeees! Wahaha *falls over*

Vulpix.ck87
23rd July 2006, 05:37 PM
Spread the love ^_^ I welcome thee if you bring spoons! Do you know Mr Spoon? He's such a jolly fella ^_~

Wagh, why am i even in this forum? (I'm strictly role-playing, heh, i guess) But.. i like you already. Bless, such a happy bunny!

See you around! *button moon obsessive ambles away*

p.s. Step away from the teal, missy ¬_¬ *shoos you away*

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 05:40 PM
Is this good!? I love spoon! Sporks...but not forks...not really. *waves like a mad man* I think I'll make a profile in roleplay.I'm so lazy though!

Edit: Eeew, that's too dark!

Vulpix.ck87
23rd July 2006, 05:52 PM
Only sign up in RPG if you wanna play, cos otherwise we'll kick your heiny out, mwaha.

On a lighter note: YAY FOR MR. SPOON! (http://www.larnercorp.com/trumps/pics/1407edce.jpg)

Heil! ><

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 07:02 PM
I already got yelled at the Anime Battle Whatnot for 'roleplaying'. I was like. Wwhat X_X How else do I do this. Now, you all need to lighten the background of the site up and I can use MARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO -two hours later- OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo -12 minuets later- ooooooon..nn.

That's not really orange and it was more of a rule reminder repeated over and over again ^.^ not a yell

Tyler and Hobbes
23rd July 2006, 07:34 PM
O_O....you're very odd, you know. Couldn't you just change the color of the background in your preference descriptions? Think that's how it works. Nice colors, by the way, very nice... Oh, and welcome, don't let the mods slap you around too much ^^; But seriously... O_O

Ho hum.

SmearGal
23rd July 2006, 07:39 PM
If you're having problem with colors.... white is soo in style. ;D

'Ellos to you! Peoples call me Smear or Kat, whichever to your fancy. I'm usually found in Misc, FanArt, or the RPG section, so hope to see you around.

Enjoy your time here at TPM~

~Smear

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 07:45 PM
I'm gonna call you SmearKat! ^-^. Yesh the white is nice I could
do rainbow but I'm lazy.

Can you realy change the colour? I want it to be Mustard!!!

Hyperness is a Good Thing
24th July 2006, 08:59 AM
Lol, why use colours? I agree with SmearGal, white ish the best.
=P and you don't have to change your font colour everytime someone yells at you. really. ^^

Houndoom_Lover
24th July 2006, 09:24 AM
I think I'll stick with purple for a bit ^_-. But the red girl was important! I have to suck up to those people ^____________^

Shizo
24th July 2006, 07:08 PM
I like orange, but that's for when I'm roleplaying.

I'd have an orange lightsaber if I was a Jedi...

That's off-topic.

Anyway, come over to the RPG section. It's fun. The people there seem crazy at first, but once you get to know them...well, they're still crazy, but by then you'll be used to it, and most likely be part of the collective having too much fun to notice.

Anyway, yays for energy! And yay for new person!

RedStarWarrior
25th July 2006, 03:50 AM
Suzie is only as important as you let her be. She has virtually no power over me even though she outranks me.

Anyway, the real one you have to worry about is Chris. If you get on his bad side, which is incredibly hard to do, he will make his life's work to bring you hell.

Zak
25th July 2006, 04:02 AM
Wow, different color for every post, eh...

I agree with the second part of the above post, I've seen people on Chris' bad ide who never got to hear the end of it.

Oh and since Tina hasn't posted yet, welcometoTPMbewareofLittle_Pikachu.

Link
25th July 2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome to TPM and enjoy your stay here for as long as you can.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 09:57 AM
I like colors too, I just don't post in a color all the time. Oh, and if you change again, don't change to hot pink cuz Gabi (Lady Vulpix) will bite your head off :P

Houndoom_Lover
25th July 2006, 05:06 PM
I'll be here for a long time! I really want to join RP. I will, eventually. Suzie is the site Lord? ^-^ *rolls about* Chris, I looked up his profile. I'll be sure to brown nose!