PDA

View Full Version : 3-3 Melee Open Challenge...

Dark Dragonite
27th March 2003, 11:28 PM
Ok, Here is the situation:

3 vs. 3
All out at once
You choose first
I attack first
DQ:60Hrs (2 and a half days, I will be lenient, but not all the time)
Arena: A grassy field with some trees, and a lake
Ref: Active please

If I have fought you before, you may apply, but may not be chosen at this time, thank you

*Sorts through Pokeballs, awaiting Ref, and Foe*

Dark Dragonite
28th March 2003, 05:36 PM
Guys/Girls, if noone's gonna accept this, can you atleast tell me what's wrong with it, I would like a swift battle??

Cyrus
28th March 2003, 07:01 PM
I can ref, if that will help.

SneaselReborned
29th March 2003, 01:30 AM
Okay I'll enter my third battle, but please make it fast. I don't wanna be caught at my limit for all too long. Anyway, lets do this.

My three pokemon for this match will be...erm...lesse here:

Psion the Abra
Yurameshi the Dratini
Koabara the Dratini

Now, it is your turn to choose pokemon. Please, do not waste your time choosing Super Effective types, as you should see that my three pokemon have a wide arsenal of attacks, therefore they can easily defeat any type disadvantage.

Cyrus
29th March 2003, 09:45 AM
What exactly don't you understand about having to have your entire team approved before begining to enter battles?

SneaselReborned
29th March 2003, 11:38 AM
Cyrus, I know that. I replied to thise thread BEFORE DRWS said that your WHOLE team has to be approved. THings have changed since last time I was here. So sue me.

Cyrus
29th March 2003, 12:35 PM
It is clearly stated in the rules tower. After the second or third time, I would have assumed you would have read the rules. My apologizies for assuming you would be willing to follow the rules. Please continue.

Dark Dragonite
29th March 2003, 01:34 PM
Ok, I'm now deciding whether I want to go into this battle or not, I don't want any drama, I go through that stuff enough IRL.

If I decide to, I will post my team relatively soon.

EDIT: About the SE thing, sometimes it works, it has for me and others here, like say a dark type takes away most of Abra's moves, including the sig if it is a psychic type move, and while Abra may have one or two fighting moves, although I don't remember, it won't help if I have a teamate amnesia, or disable them. Just an example though.

Dark Dragonite
31st March 2003, 05:45 PM
Ok, Magnemite(Magneto), Ditto(Morpheus), Porygon2(Neo) Go!!

Morpheus- Transform into Abra, Substitute(20%), Shadow Ball Abra

Magneto- Substitute(20%), Flash all opponents, Flash all opponents

Neo- Substitute(20%), Convert to Psychic, Icy Wind all 3 or whichever Dratini is closer

*Note: Make sure to avoid hitting an ally

Dark Dragonite
4th April 2003, 09:34 AM
SR, I saw your post in the match I was reffing, does this mean you resign here too??

SneaselReborned
5th April 2003, 01:28 AM
Oh you do want me to battle? Well, they are all approved now. Yaynzz.

Now, let the abuse begin. Okay, lets do it!

Psion, you first. Many think you are a weakling. But lets show them that Abras can rock the world ten times over. And that you will become a Kadabra after this battle hopefully. First, I would like you to use Encore on Magneto's first move. Make him keep repeating it. Encore...encore. Next, we must abuse the fact that that...erm...thing is repeatedly putting up more subs. Little prick. Just Shadow Ball Morpheus. He should be weak due to the transformation into you, so he should be an easy target to pick off. Then, I believe we can avoid quite a bit of hurt from a shadow ball. Seeing as it is a beam move, use a Reflect in order to bounce that ball right back at Morpheus, who is now an Abra. That should hurt quite a bit.

Koabara, are you ready to rock? They are trying to abuse your ice weakness? Can they do that? Sure. Will they succeed? Surely not. You play a big part in the plan. We must strike quickly, or else we are lost. Start out with a quick as lightning Thunder Wave to Porygon2. We shall see what happens when all those precious circuits getr fried. Make sure to go quickly, so start out the round ASAP. You know what I mean. Then, since Psion did such a good job with Encore, its your turn to add some hurt. Use Fire Blast on that pesky Magnemite. Finally, I think it is time to deal some hurt. Use a Sunny Day. This should negate the Icy Wind coming at you, and effectively null the attack. This will set up your friend Yurameshi for his attack. Hehee.

Yurameshi, you must do this with good speed and persistance. We can win this, we just need to do it quickly. It seems that the enemy is putting up little defenses to save themselves. Well, soon they shall see that it is useless to do that. At the start, we find Morpheus nearly helpless. Start with a quick Dragonbreath on the little Dittoditoditodito. Then, it seems that Magnemite is a little helpless. Use a Fire Blast. Finally, Koabara has blocked off the Icy Wind. And since Sunny Day has been used by Koabara, lets abuse that. Fire Blast. Aim it right at that Magnemite. Pain x pain x pain x pain. Yummy. I like that feeling.

Okay, :D. Hopefully you will take the time to read that. Oh wlel. It was kinda long, so just skin thru it.

Cyrus
6th April 2003, 12:05 AM
Dark Dragonite vs. SneaselReborned

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:
Dark Dragonite:
Magneto (Magnemite): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Morpheus (Ditto): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Neo (Porygon 2): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

SneaselReborned:
Psion (Abra, ?): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Yurameshi (Dratini ?): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Koabara (Dratini ?): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Dark Dragonite:
Morpheus: Transform (Abra) ~ Substitue (20%) ~ Shadowball (Psion)
Magneto: Substitue (20%) ~ Flash ~ Flash
Neo: Substitue (20%) ~ Convert (Psychic) ~ Icy Wind (a Dratini)

SneaselReborned:
Psion: Encore (Magneto) ~ Shadowball (Morpheus) ~ Reflect
Yurameshi: Dragonbreath (Morpheus) ~ Fireblast (Magneto) ~ Fireblast (Magneto)
Koabara: Thunder wave (Neo) ~ Fireblast (Magneto) ~ Sunny Day

Battle:
Dark Dragonite final sees his opponent arrive at the arena. As SneaselReborned climbs into his box, the two trainers release their three pokemon. Dark Dragonite selects a ditto, a magnemite, and a Porygon2. SneaselReborned selects a pair of dratinis and an Abra. The round begins with one of the dragons quickly slithering toward Morpheus to exhale a gout of magical fire. The enchanted flames engulf the glob of jello, a few trickles of energy linger, arc through the glob. Magneto focuses a fifth of his life force into animating a decoy to absorb attacks for him. Morpheus, preforms the only technique it knows, transforming itself into an exact genetic copy of Psion. Neo, following Magneto's lead, pures a fifth of his life force to animate a decoy. Koabara releases a wave of electricity with every intention of frying as much of Neo's coding as possible. Psion, having no idea what Magneto will continue to do, but it must be good, Psion has no reason to believe SneaselReborned wouldn't have a good reason to do something.

Magneto, for a reason it can't understand, focuses another fifth of it's life force to create a second decoy. For a split second, the psyches of Koabara, Yurameshi, and Psion believe that there are actually two Magenetos. But with the sudden introduction of two conflicting glamors, they cancel each other out. All three pokemon recongnize the real Magneto for what it is, and for the first time in their lives, see a doll for what it really is. Both Dragons turn on the real magneto and simultaneously release a kanta of fire, the two impact on opposite sides of Magneto's small form, the resolting explosion rockets Magneto back, until it collides with a tree. As Morpheus begins to forge a doll similar to what it's allies have done, Psion launchs a shadowball at the doppleganger. The orb to Psion's eyes misses by almost five feet, a great disappointment. But to Morpheus, to orb of negetive energy hurt, alot. Magneto, from his position wedged into the trunk of a largish tree, releases a static charge in an attempt to blind his opponenets, but the distance between him and his opponents, it has little effect. Neo activates a set of scripts to alter most basic characteristic to be similar to that of Psion.

Morpheus, hidden from his opponents by the glamor of his substitue, attempts to launch a counter strike against Psion, but his newly formed muscles tense violently, the remaining charge of draconic energy manifested itself. Psion, unsure of why it is raising a reflective barrier against an attack that doesn't appear to be coming, awaits to see what will come. Koabara turns toward the sky and does a little dance hoping to make the sun come out and play. But a dratini has as much ability to command the sun to come out and shine as a student in elementary school has the ability to call forth a blizzard because he doesn't want to go to school. Yurameshi, finding the dancing dragon humerous, giggles as it launchs another fireblast at Magento. But the poor magnemite is at to great of a distance, the blast passes by the tree and strikes the lake. Magento manages to generate another electricostatic pulse in an attempt to blind his opponents,
it causes Yurameshi to see bright spots, it was still tracking his blast of flames. Neo, prepared to attack, launchs a wave of frigid air at Yurameshi. For what ever reason dragons are weak ice, Yurameshi shivers at the sudden gust of air. Psion releases it's reflective barrier, questioning why it wasted its energy on a pointless barrier.

Post battle:
Dark Dragonite:
Magneto (Magnemite): 20% (Damage Caps) (HP) 91% (Energy) | Has two 20% substitues active
Morpheus (Ditto): 50% (HP) 80% (Energy) | 20% Substitue active | Currently a Sexless Abra | 30% chance of muscle spasms
Neo (Porygon 2): 80% (HP) 85% (Energy) | 20% Substitue active | Psychic Type

SneaselReborned:
Psion (Abra, ?): 100% (HP) 80% (Energy)
Yurameshi (Dratini ?): 85% (HP) 75% (Energy)
Koabara (Dratini ?): 100% (HP) 80% (Energy)

SneaselReborned, I need genders for your pokemon. It does have can have an effect on the battle, and having the proper pronoun is helpful. If no gender is given and I have to look it up...

Elec Man EXE
6th April 2003, 01:19 PM
Not to interfere with the battle, but nice names for your dratini's Sneasel. Yu Yu Hakasho is cool :).

Dark Dragonite
6th April 2003, 06:27 PM
It looks like your edit, you gave health back to SR's pokemon...
And, I disagree with the way Substitute was handled:

Substitute: The user fashions a body double out of materials from its Malletspace Account and animates it with its own life force. This body double will suffer the brunt of any attacks an opponent makes until it falls apart, since Substitute also allows the user to mentally implant a misperception in all opponents that the Substitute is the actual pokémon it was built by. The opposing trainer cannot successfully order their pokémon to hit the “real” pokémon because their pokémon has a mental block against realising that Substitute has been used. While the user of Substitute is not immune to harm, affected pokémon can only harm the user by sheer accident, since they cannot deliberately aim at it. However, nonintelligent sources of damage, such as arena damage and effects that cover the entire arena (no normal attack covers the whole arena, only a few sigs and gym leader TMs do) will hit both the user and the Substitute at full damage if the user and Sub wander into the affected area. Making a Substitute is even worse than normal, for instance, if the arena is being flooded with lava and everything is getting burned. The Substitute takes full damage from the lava and the creator takes full damage as well. When made, the Substitute can be charged with a varying amount of life energy from the creator. However, in the heat of battle the user will NOT be able to understand precise numerical requests, so realistic trainers should keep their requests phrased appropriately vaguely, such as “big Sub,” “regular Sub,” “as small a Sub as you can make,” or the like. The amount of energy actually put into the Sub is partially random, as is the amount of health the Substitute actually has. These values will be close to each other, but the actual health may be slightly higher or slower than the energy put in, depending on various random factors up to the ruling of the referee. Note that due to this random variation deliberately making Substitutes as weak as possible is bound to backfire eventually, as a Substitute that randomly gets less than 1% health will fall apart immediately and uselessly upon creation. Excellent accuracy.

I would think the second Sub would fail, or put more energy into the first, but you somehow gave the pokemon intelligence out of 3 active magnemite's to both find which was the sub, and which wasn't...

Cyrus
6th April 2003, 06:49 PM
Give them back HP? You used one offensive attack with a clause to avoid effecting your other pokemon. It only effected one pokemon. I edited to add the statement that I need the genders for SneaselReborned's pokemon.

I had to consider for awhile how to handle a second use of substitue. I discussed it with a few other people to see if how I was doing it was reasonable. I am not going to have repeated uses of Substitue continue to add power to it, so that wasn't even something considered, the Beta description you provided says that the energy it given at the time of creation. A body double isn't exact, there isn't time to make it exact and combined with the mental effect to make the opponent regard it as the real pokemon, spending the energy and time to make an exact body double would be a waste. Having two dolls was reasonable, having the attack fail because I can't find a way to have it work isn't. No where does it say that you can't make a second substitue, a pokemon could determine that making a second doll is not in its best interst and ignore the order, assuming I am willing to open that can of worms, but when the pokemon is forced to preform Substitue, there is no logical 'out' to avoid having it work. The two conflicting mental suggestions is what broke the effect. Ignoring to body double that simply have a shape similar to Magneto and picking out the real one wouldn't be extordarly diffecult.

SneaselReborned
6th April 2003, 06:57 PM
Sorry, they are all Males. Yeah, the male team. Anyway, all the enemies are genderless~_~.

Okay guys, lets get the show on the road. We must destroy that blasted Magnemite. It is definitely a threat. So, lets do it.

Psion, you play it safe this round. Start with a Double Team. That should make it a little easier to be safe. Then, I believe that you will see that there are somehow two Magnetos. That must seen very odd for you, but it is just a trick. Do not be frightened. Just give the closest one a DynoPort COMBO. What I want you to do it come up with a quick Dynamic Punch right to the Magneto's face, and then I want you to Teleport far away very quickly so that you are temporarily safe.

Yurameshi, you are weak. But still, keep your hopes up. We can still win yet. Start with a quick Safeguard. This should protect you from those nasty status effects for a little while. Now, we need to judge how far the closest Magnemite is. If it is in hitting distance with your blasts of fire, by all means unleash a nice little Fire Blast. However, if you find the the closest Magnemite is too far away, then use a widespread Supersonic. Even if the opponent's are hiding, they can do nothing to avoid the dreadful sonic waves that you will be emitting. To finish it off, use a close range touch Zap Cannon on Morpheus. By touch, I mean that you should spring at the enemy and use a very close range Zap Cannon. If Morpheus uses some sort of Teleport or Pseudo-Teleport like move, then try your best to throw the Zap Cannon at a different enemy at the last minute. But don't use too much energy.

Koabara, you are in nice shape, so you can inflinct some serious hurt. Start with a Flamethrower on the Magnemite. Then, use a Surf to flood the entire field and put the wet up. Then, quickly zap Morpheus with a Thunderbolt. With the added wetness, that shouldn't feel too divine, eh? Anyway, this round will not be that great a round, but fear not, we will get back into action. Yiypepeilo. Erm...is that a word?

Oh ya, and Yu Yu Hakusho rocks. Too bad its been editted on Toonami. Anyway, all the three are Males, kay?

Dark Dragonite
7th April 2003, 01:01 AM
I thought, according to your reffing, there are 2 subs, and magneto, which would mean 3 magnemites all with a life force, animating them, which is similar to a double team affect, how is it easy to figure out which is real then??
the dolls have all the animation and "life force" as the real magnemite.

SneaselReborned
7th April 2003, 01:26 AM
Actually, that would be more of a 1-clone double team. Because the mental block prevents the enemy to detect any creation of substitutes. Also, I never targeted the real Magneto. The pokemon have the impression in their mind that both clones are the real Magneto. Erm...eh.

Cyrus
7th April 2003, 08:16 AM
Sneasel: No, the substitues, in my view, do not appear to be an exact replica of the real magneto, they have the same basic form of a magnemite and are animated with a life force to be able to move around, but in no way is this a double teamish circumstance. The appearence of being an exact replica of magnemite is due to the mental suggestion.

DD: As I said before, the subtitues do not appear to be an exact copy of Magneto, to forge an exact copy without a mirror to duplicate any scratchs or dents in the metalic form would be a feat that no one could accomplish. The perfect appearence is due to the mental suggestion.

Dark Dragonite
7th April 2003, 08:29 AM
So basically, the pokemon in your reffings will continue to see past the subs, and continue to somehow have the knowledge to know who is real, even with the way you have a mental sugestion??

I've had refs use subs as dolls that will increase sixe, or animate to take the damage, and the real poke basically stays out of view from its foes, which is quite a bit different from them being usless.

EDIT: "The sub will suffer the brunt of any attacks" is what's in the Attack list description, did the subs take any of the attacks??

Cyrus
7th April 2003, 08:40 AM
The suggestion was broken by having two substitues. To my knowledge, this hasn't happened before. The only reason the substitues have become useless if because the mental suggestion that is a key component of how the move works was removed.

I too have seen refs treating dolls in those ways, I have also seen a ref who completely ignored the mental suggestion in any shape or form. Having the doll enlarge to accept the damage would require the pokemon carries the doll around in it's hand, something a magnemite can't do. To have it animate and move in the way, why waste the time making it appear to be the real pokemon? Have it be an animated shield to be better suited to absorb the attack.

So yes, the pokemon will continue to see past the subs, the two substitues lack the apperence they had in the minds before the second doll was made. They have the knowledge to know which is real due to coloration and the degree of detail, the subtitues are uncolored, and not an exact copy of the pokemon. I am going to ask a master/head ref if the way I handled this is acceptable.

SneaselReborned
7th April 2003, 04:55 PM
THanx for clarifying. I, too, have also seen refs do it in many ways.

Also, what I meant was that in the way I know substitute, when one substitute is on the field, the enemy is made think that that is the REAL pokemon, regardless of where the enemy may really be.

Then again, when two substitutes are made, the two mental blocks would contradict each other, therefore cancelling each other, and therefore showing the real Magnemite, and therefore resulting in the attacks being towards the real Magnemite.

Ouch, confusing~_~. ANyway, however the ref interprets that frikkin move Substitute (definitely the most confusing ASB move) is up to the ref.

Why not just ban that move? Just way too confusing.

Charizard04621
7th April 2003, 06:18 PM
Erk, I've waited long enough.

To tell the truth, Cyrus, I was horrified when I saw two perfectly good Substitutes suddenly sink into oblivion.

You see, Substitutes have a tremendously higher quality than Double Teams. They can last longer, and on top of that, they draw the opponents' attention away from their creator. There must be no reason whatsoever for the opposing pokémon to suspect that a Substitute is not the actual pokémon. The Substitute takes on the exact form, appearance, position, and actions! of the user. If an Aerodactyl is flying while it creates its Substitute, the Substitute will continue to fly in the air. Substitutes are animated with a certain life force that is tied with the user's. After all, the user has to sacrifice a substantial amount of health to create and animate it.

A pokémon usually does not create more than one Substitute for a reason. However, in this case, because of Encore, I guess that might be acceptable, though I really myself doubt its possibility.

But Substitutes don't suddenly get simply ignored, ever. They are of a much higher quality than Double Teams, as I mentioned before, and therefore a lot more convincing. At the very least, the opponents' attention should be torn between the three very lifelike Magnemites. Substitutes do move by themselves, after all; they don't just sit there. A Koffing's Substitute would look very suspicious if it just began to roll around the floor after an opponent hits it and fails to move after that. Don't get me wrong - Substitutes don't perform attacks - but they do show pain if they are attacked.

What I'm saying... You just - don't - suddenly lose the benefits of two good Substitutes. ^_^;

SneaselReborned
7th April 2003, 06:26 PM
Thank you for clearing that up. Being the head ref, I trust you more than the thousands of different opinions that I have heard throughout my time at ASB.

Anyway, so Substitute does not hide the user? I always thought that the user was almost "invisible" as the enemy's mind is tricked into believing that the substitute is the only real one.

Anyway, I think Cyrus might have to re-ref the last round. I dunno, whatever Char thinks. Thanks for the clearup.

Dark Dragonite
7th April 2003, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the input Charizard04621, I was hoping I wasn't just making a stink for nothing.
I apologize for making such a big deal, but it is important to know how it is before I resort to a backup plan.

Dark Dragonite
8th April 2003, 02:09 PM
don't mean to be a pest, and I hate double posting, but I'm just curious as to what will be the fate of this match??

Cyrus
8th April 2003, 02:34 PM
I am waiting to discuss this matter further with Charizard04621. What she posted is one interpretation of the Attack List Beta's statement of how the substitute works, she has added factors not mentioned in the attack list beta’s statement. While her interpretation of how the substitute works within the attack list beta’s guidelines, so does mine, I believe. The attack list says nothing about the object created when Substitute is preformed taking on the exact appearance of the pokemon or performs the ordered attacks. If this were so, logic would say the attacks preformed would deal additional damage, the real pokemon as well as the sub delivering a mega punch would deal additional damage compared to just the forger of the ‘doll’ performing mega punch for example. It is logical to assume that the substitute created by Magneto was hovering in some way, just as it is logical to assume it takes on the traits of the pokemon that made it, it does contain the life force of it’s forger.

Substitute is more convincing that Double Team, it involves an all powerful mental suggestion combined with an actually physical form where as Double Team is simply a visual illusion.

In my interpretation of the move substitute, the ‘doll’ created by substitute resembles the basic form of the pokemon the preformed it. Then a variable amount of life force is infused into the ‘doll’. The life force animates the ‘doll’; the amount of life force infused is directly related to how durable the ‘doll’ is. The life force also imbues the ‘doll’ with life like actions while it stands/hovers/swims in position. It occasionally blinks if it possesses eyes to increase the life like appearance. When the ‘doll’ is forged a powerful mental suggestion is implanted in the opponent’s mind. The mental suggestion forces the opponent to believe the ‘doll’ is the real pokemon. The psyche of the opponent would fill in the other factors to accept this suggestion, adding any necessary coloration or minor alterations to its shape. The opponent ignores the existence of the real pokemon. Any action taken by the forger of the doll, regardless of how unlikely, is simply accredited to the unmoving opponent who is likely staring off into space.

Syberia
8th April 2003, 07:42 PM
I was asked to come in here and... do stuff.

The attacks list is there for a reason: to tell trainers the basics of what their attacks will do. While it does not have to exactly match the referee's interpretation of a move (and hardly ever does), the concept of the move should not be changed. If it was, the entire list would have been created for nothing, and, short of virtually stalking the ref, have no real way of knowing what any given attack will do at any given point in time.

Since the attack list states

The opposing trainer cannot successfully order their pokémon to hit the “real” pokémon because their pokémon has a mental block against realising that Substitute has been used. While the user of Substitute is not immune to harm, affected pokémon can only harm the user by sheer accident, since they cannot deliberately aim at it.
trainers are expected to be able to assume their pokemon, by way of a Substitute when it is used, will be unable to be directly targeted by their opponent. Furthermore, a substitute inherits all traits and actions of its creator when it was created, so that the opponent will not think anything weird is happening. So if the Aerodactyl in Karin's example was hovering in flight, its substitute would also be hovering in flight. But if the same Aerodactyl had a broken wing and was wincing in pain on the ground, so would any substitute created by it. And no, substitutes cannot attack per se, as the only way they could do this is, for example, if the Aerodactyl were using Flamethrower at the same moment it created its substitute. But not having sufficient mental concentration almost certainly forbids this from ever happening.

Cyrus
8th April 2003, 08:34 PM
A trainer who orders Substitute under the normal circumstances of the move is able to assume that the opponent cannot intentionally target the forger of the substitute. But clarification is offered for what would occur if by chance substitute were used a second (or more) times while the current substitute exists. This would imply either this possibility wasn't considered, or that it is up to the ref based on circumstances. I would hope it is the latter and not the former. Assuming it is up to the ref in the battle and by my limited understanding of how the intelligent mind works, my interpretation functions.

Logically speaking, one of two things will occur when two conflicting irresistible mental suggestions are given. One possibility is that the mind simply accepts both and this would be considered an extremely expensive yet effective form of double team that contains a varying risk of permanently damaging the psyche of the subject of the suggestions. The second I could see is what occurred here, both mental suggestions are overwhelmingly conflicting and by process of elimination, the psyche of the suggestions selects the forger as the real subject. Since in this case the effects of the mental suggestions were removed each other and by my interpretation of the attack list beta the ‘doll’ doesn’t take on the exact physical appearance of the forger they are the only realistic target to be had. To expect the pokemon to target a floating mass that resembles without the benefit of the mental suggestion is flawed, in my view.

I didn’t imply that the ‘doll’s were not mimicking the actions of Magneto. I stated that without the effects of the mental suggestion, the three subjects of the mental suggestions were able to discern the real Magneto. By your own statement Syberia of the attack list, the trainer cannot order the pokemon to target the forger of the doll; no such order was given to ignore the ‘dolls’. The pokemon recognized the use of Substitute before the ‘dolls’ were broken under abnormal circumstances and ignored the obviously fake ‘dolls’. You and Karin have both provided your interpretations on how the attack should be handled based on the attack list to support your argument treating it as fact. While I recognize that you both have a great deal more experience than I do, I fail to see how, under abnormal circumstances, I have failed to follow the guidelines set forth. If I have made a logical fallacy please point it out.

SneaselReborned
9th April 2003, 12:07 PM
I would quite like to see what should happen. Possibly Charizard[insert numbers here] or Syberia could tell us what is going to happen? This is very confusing:confused: :confused:

Cyrus
9th April 2003, 04:42 PM
I will be re refing the first round.

SneaselReborned
12th April 2003, 11:56 PM
Okay, that's cool. Are you going to be editting or something?

Dark Dragonite
13th April 2003, 09:27 AM
Thanks for rereffing the first round cyrus, I anxiously await it.

Cyrus
13th April 2003, 10:30 AM
I am awaiting clarification on something, then I will reref the first round with all possible haste.

SneaselReborned
18th April 2003, 07:25 PM
Bah I don't feel like continuing this thing. It is way too slow. TOo boring. Sorry, I'm outta here.

Dark Dragonite
19th April 2003, 01:09 PM
well, I hate to do it, but I don't feel like spending all my yen, so I choose to evolve my dratini into dragonair now

Cyrus
19th April 2003, 05:03 PM
I declare Dark Dragonite victory by withdrawl. 3 yen and a catch/evo.

My apologizes for the delay, but it was recommended to me by Charizard04621 to PM ASHarris about how to best handle the situation and I still haven't recieved a response. I can understand the delay due to her personal life, but I feared this would happen.

SneaselReborned
20th April 2003, 04:14 PM
I'm not angry or anything. It happens, I just wanna free up my slots so I can get on with some more battles. Maybe a rematch some other time, eh DD?

Dark Dragonite
27th April 2003, 10:06 AM
Sorry SR, glad you aren't angry, I'll be glad to rematch you later, maybe something simpler,eh??

Well, I still haven't gotten my Dratini yet, so if I don't have it by Tuesday, i will choose to capture something instead.