PDA

View Full Version : Metallix's Girl vs ElecMan.EXE~Charles Legend

Metallixs Girl
26th July 2006, 11:22 AM
[color=mediumpurple]All right, we can finally do this! ^_^ Looking forward to it!

Battle: 6 vs 6
Banned Moves: Toxic
DQ: 1 week

I call first, you attack first, and you can choose the arena.

I'll begin with the Pokemon I got from you. :) Go, Venonat!

Elec Man EXE
26th July 2006, 12:59 PM
Humm, lets see. We need an arena...

How about this.

Deep Woods Cabin: A small cabin deep in the woods. The cabin itself is surrounded by a fairly thick forest, which makes up the arena boundry. There are a few scattered trees inside the perimiter, as well as a moderately sized pond. The cabin itself may not be entered, though battlers can get on top of it if desired. There is a tool shed as well, and the shed can be entered, and battlers may use any of the tools in any way they choose.

As for my pokemon choice... I think I'll start with my male Elekid, named Zeus.

Your first battle Zeus, lets make it good. Start off by emitting a Screech while running toward that bug, keep it distracted as you approach.

Then, once you get close, hit it with a Thunderpunch.

And end the round by hitting the oversized gnat with a Mega Kick.

Screech ~ Thunderpunch ~ Mega Kick

Metallixs Girl
26th July 2006, 01:16 PM
[color=mediumpurple]Good arena!

Alright, Venonat, it's also your first battle, so let's see... Let's brighten up this place with a Sunny Day, try and Disable his Thunderpunch, and when he tries to kick you, use Psychic to throw him against the cabin for some damage.

Charles Legend
29th July 2006, 03:36 PM
mind if I ref this for you two? I well have the frist round up by ether monday or tuesday...

~Charles legend[

Elec Man EXE
31st July 2006, 10:08 AM
Sounds good to me Charles, thanks.

Metallixs Girl
31st July 2006, 10:26 AM
[color=mediumpurple]Me too, Charles, thank you. *changes title*

Charles Legend
7th August 2006, 10:54 PM
Metallixs Girl vs. ElecMan.EXE

arena... Deep Woods Cabin: A small cabin deep in the woods. The cabin itself is surrounded by a fairly thick forest, which makes up the arena boundary. There are a few scattered trees inside the perimeter, as well as a moderately sized pond. The cabin itself may not be entered, though battlers can get on top of it if desired. There is a tool shed as well, and the shed can be entered, and battlers may use any of the tools in any way they choose.

rules: 6 vs. 6 Banned Moves: Toxic DQ: 1 week

Round one

Team Metallixs Girl  OOOOOO
Venonat Female
HP: 100%
Energy:100%
Attack Command: Sunny Day - Disable - Psychic

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 100%
Energy:100%
Attack Command: Screech ~ Thunderpunch ~ Mega Kick

Zeus cries load Screech as he ran forward at Venonat  who had began to create a small ball of fire energy between her Antennas how ever its not as powerful do to her getting Distracted by Zeus’ Screeching. 

As Zeus bought his fist Crackling with Electric Energy at  Venonat was stopped as a read glow over took his body for a fey moments just long enough to make Zeus waste his Thunderpunch.

As the disable faded Zeus delivered a mega kick to Venonat sending her into the shed and sent a Psychic to pick up a some near by Chicken wire and sent it at Zeus ad temporally trapping him to a near by tree. (1 round)

Team Metallixs Girl OOOOOO
Venonat Female
HP: 88% Screech -0% Thunderpunch -0% Mega Kick-12% =12%
Energy:80% Sunny Day -8% Disable-5% Psychic-7% = 20

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 91% Sunny Day -0% Disable -0% Psychic-9% = 9%
Energy:85% Screech -1% Thunderpunch -6% Mega Kick-8% = 15%
Status: imprisoned against a tree inside a large piece Chicken wire for 1 round

Arena: Sunny day in effect for four more rounds...

Sorry I took a week it's just some stuff came up...

~Charles Legend

Metallixs Girl
8th August 2006, 11:11 AM
[color=mediumpurple]All right, now, quickly use Solar Beam, Psybeam and Poison Powder!

Elec Man EXE
8th August 2006, 11:36 AM
Gah, if only you were an Electabuzz, I'd have a perfect strategy. But ah well, we'll have to make due.

Ok Zeus. First off, put up an ASB-style Barrier (impenetrable, transparent wall) in front of you to block the Solar Beam, while you free yourself from that bothersome chicken wire. Then take the Psybeam and just wait, or if the barrier is still up and that bug doesn't move just stay behind the barrier and let it block. Wait until that bug releases the Poisonpowder, which should probably move rather slowly. Then, I want you to use a Quick Attack + Fire Punch combo, use your superior speed to dodge the powder, and then slam that bug with a powerful Fire attack, which is boosted by its own Sunny Day.

Barrier ~ Quick Attack + Fire Punch combo (use to dodge Poisonpowder and hit)

Charles Legend
17th August 2006, 04:17 AM

Arena... Deep Woods Cabin: A small cabin deep in the woods. The cabin itself is surrounded by a fairly thick forest, which makes up the arena boundary. There are a few scattered trees inside the perimeter, as well as a moderately sized pond. The cabin itself may not be entered, though battlers can get on top of it if desired. There is a tool shed as well, and the shed can be entered, and battlers may use any of the tools in any way they choose.

Round two

Venonat Female
HP: 88%
Energy:80%
Attack Command: Solar Beam, Psybeam  Poison Powder

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 91%
Energy:85%
Status: imprisoned against a tree inside a large piece Chicken wire for 1 round
Attack Command: Barrier ~ Quick Attack + Fire Punch combo

Venonat walked out of the Shed and quickly charged up and fired of a green ball of grass type energy between her Antennas fired it off, dealing good Damage to Zeus. just seconds before, Zeus created a transplant pain of glass and pushed the Chicken wire off of him.

Venonat next charged up and fired of a purple ball of Psychic type energy between her Antennas fired it off, just as it was about to hit the Barrier, Zeus ran forwarded as he lit his fist,  he let down the Barrier and was hit in the face with not only the Psybeam but also the chicken wire.

Venonat finishes the Second round with a strange exotic dance that made a Purple clouded of dandruff slow move towards Zeus who had been to distracted by Venonat’s dance And accidentally breathed in some of the Poisonous dandruff, Zeus then rammed in to Venonat with the chicken wire that was now ablaze, witch left burnt marks that sting..

Venonat Female
HP: 77% Barrier -0% Quick Attack -4% Fire Punch -7%= 11%
Energy:66% Solar Beam-7% Psybeam-5%  Poison Powder-2%  =14%

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 73% Solar Beam-12%  Psybeam -6%  Poison Powder- 0%= 18%
Energy:73% Barrier-3% Quick Attack -3% Fire Punch -6% =12%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for three more rounds... Chicken wire destroyed…

um yeah look it's not that I forgot or anything it's just I was kind of busy... ^^;;

~Charles Legend

Elec Man EXE
17th August 2006, 10:17 AM
Hmm.... Ok Zeus, power up with Meditate, then slam that Venonat with a Fire Punch, followed by a Headbutt.

Meditate ~ Fire Punch ~ Headbutt

Metallixs Girl
17th August 2006, 12:37 PM
[color=mediumpurple]Fantastic job, Venonat! Mimic his Meditation, use your Confusion x2 when he tries to attack you.

Charles Legend
22nd August 2006, 12:42 AM
Arena... Deep Woods Cabin: A small cabin deep in the woods. The cabin itself is surrounded by a fairly thick forest, which makes up the arena boundary. There are a few scattered trees inside the perimeter, as well as a moderately sized pond. The cabin itself may not be entered, though battlers can get on top of it if desired. There is a tool shed as well, and the shed can be entered, and battlers may use any of the tools in any way they choose.

Round three

Venonat Female
HP: 77%
Energy:66%
Attack Command: Mimic - Confusion - Confusion

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 73%
Energy:73%
Attack Command: Meditate - Fire Punch - Headbutt

Zeus sat down with his legs crossed, thinking calm thoughts, as his energy built up inside him. He felt his energy building inside of him, becoming more focused and stronger. Venonat saw Zeus and also sat down with her legs crossed,(which is not an easy feat for a bug to pull off ) thinking calm thoughts, as her energy built up inside her. She felt her energy building inside of her, becoming more focused and stronger.

Both Zeus and Venonat snaped out of their meditations and stood , Zeus was frist to make a move by lighting one of his fists on fire and Punching Venonat between her compond eyes, burning her even more, Venonat’s eyes glow blue; a similar aura surrounds Zeus, and squeezes Zeus with her will, and suddenly, all of Zeus’ muscles tense at once, painfully. His skin seems to be pressing down on him, and his head begins to throb and pound. Finally, the feeling fades, leaving him a bit shell-shocked.

Zeus shakes his head then walks over to Venonat and sslames his forhead on her making her fall to the the ground; Venonat’s eyes glow blue; and once again a similar aura surrounds Zeus, and Venonat squeezes Zeus with her will, and suddenly, all of Zeus’ muscles tense at once, painfully. His skin seems to be pressing down on him, and his head begins to throb and pound. Finally, the feeling fades, leaving him a bit shell-shocked.

As the round comes to an end both Zeus fell the poison that now in his veins and Venonat the painful burns

Venonat Female
HP: 59% Meditate -0% Fire Punch - 8% Headbutt -8% Burn damage -2% = 18%
Energy:51% Mimic -7% Confusion -4% Confusion- 4%= 15%
Status: Burnt 4% HP next round; Physical attacks boosted +1%

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 61% Mimic -0% Confusion -5% Confusion-5% Toxic damage-2% = 12%
Energy:60% Meditate -1% Fire Punch -6% Headbutt- 6% = 13%
Status: Poisoned 4% HP next round; Physical attacks boosted +1%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for two more rounds... Chicken wire destroyed…

sorry it took so long it's just that, I need to look up a few of the attacks since I was fermiler with reffing them... :dead:

~Charls Legend

Metallixs Girl
22nd August 2006, 12:02 PM
[color=mediumpurple]All right, Venonat, quickly Attract the Elekid, and then use Solar Beam and Stun Spore.

Elec Man EXE
22nd August 2006, 12:46 PM
Ack. We don't want any of that attraction stuff, Zeus. Close your eyes to block anything that bug might do to try and seduce you, and while you have your eyes closed use Flash to blind her. Then get away from that the spot you were in last round, so the gnat doesn't hit you with a Solar Beam out of remembering your location, and then fire off a Thunderbolt. Then use Psychic to gather up all of the powder from Stun Spore and push it back at her.

Flash (eyes closed) ~ Thunderbolt ~ Psychic

Charles Legend
7th September 2006, 02:23 PM

Round four

Venonat Female
HP: 59%
Energy:51%
Attack Command: Attract - Solar Beam - Stun Spore

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 61%
Energy:60%
Status: Poisoned 4% HP next round; Physical attacks boosted +1%
Attack Command: Flash - Thunderbolt - Psychic

Venonat starts the Fourth round with a strange exotic dance, Zeus tries to close his eyes and flash but he is to instead in watching Venonat dance…

Venonat quickly charged up and fired of a green ball of grass type energy from between her Antennas, dealing good Damage to Zeus. Who struck back by charged up and fired of a thunder bolt from between his prongs, dealing good Damage to Venonat.

Venonat finishes the forth round with a strange exotic dance that made a blue clouded of dandruff slow move towards Zeus who had been to distracted by Venonat’s dance and accidentally breathed in some of the blue dandruff, Zeus suddenly fells his muscles tense up, Zeus is so angry at the Seductive bug that his eyes begin ot glow blue; a similar aura surrounds Venonat, and squeezes her with his will, and suddenly, all of Venonat’s muscles tense at once, painfully. Her skin seems to be pressing down on her, and Venonat head begins to throb and pound. Finally, the feeling fades, leaving her a bit shell-shocked.

As the round comes to an end Zeus fell the poison that is still flowing in his veins and Venonat the painful burns on her body…

Venonat Female
HP: 37% Flash -0% Thunderbolt -9% Psychic-9% Burn damage -4% = 22%
Energy: 35% Attract -6% Solar Beam -7% Stun Spore-3% =16%

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 45% Attract -0% Solar Beam -12% Stun Spore-0% Toxic damage-4% =16%
Energy: 47% Flash -0% Thunderbolt -6% Psychic-7% =13%
Status: Poisoned 4% HP next round; in love and Paralyzed ; Physical attacks boosted +1%,

Arena: Sunny day in effect for one more round... Chicken wire destroyed

Ah sorry, I did not mean for it to take this long, it's just that I been busy....

~Charles legend

Elec Man EXE
8th September 2006, 10:34 AM
Attract, is it? Well... ok Zeus. I bet your feeling pretty good, eh? Feeling all lovey dovey? Well, go ahead and use those feelings for a powerful Return. Then heat up your "love" with a Fire Punch. Then, toss the bug with Seismic Toss.

Return ~ Fire Punch ~ Seismic Toss

How about this for a text color?

Metallixs Girl
8th September 2006, 11:17 AM
[color=mediumpurple]Fantastic job Venonat! Now let's try shooting a Signal Beam right in his eyes, and then knock him out with Sleep Powder. If he's asleep, Relax but if not, Protect

Charles Legend
5th October 2006, 12:21 AM

Round five

Venonat Female
HP: 37% 
Energy: 35%
Attack Command: Signal Beam - Sleep Powder. Relax/Protect

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 45% 
Energy: 47%
Status: Poisoned 4% HP next round; in love and Paralyzed ;  Physical attacks boosted +1%,
Attack Command: Return - Fire Punch - Seismic Toss

Zeus punched Venonat in the face, Venonat then powered up and small red and green balls of bug energy and as they were being fired from jade’s Eyes they began to rotate a few times before hitting Zeus in his eyes.

As Zeus lit up his fist and blandly ran at Venonat she started her strange exotic dance that made a blue clouded of dandruff slow move towards Zeus who had been to distracted by Venonat’s dance and accidentally breathed in some of the blue dandruff, Zeus suddenly fell fast asleep however in ding so he gave Venonat a new burn.

Zeus could do nothing but dream about some day being a powerful Pokemon known as  Erekiburu, as Venonat relaxed.

As the round comes to an end Zeus fell the poison that is still flowing in his veins and Venonat  the painful burns on her body… 

Venonat Female
HP: 15%  Return -11% Fire Punch -7% Seismic Toss-0% Burn damage -4% =22%
Energy: 8% Signal Beam -6 % Sleep Powder-6%=23 Relax +4%= 27%

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 34%  Signal Beam -7% Sleep Powder-0  Relax -0% Toxic damage-4%= 11%
Energy: 36% Return -5 Fire Punch -6% Seismic Toss-0%=11%
Status: Poisoned 4% HP next round; in love and Paralyzed ;  Physical attacks boosted +1%, Alseep

Arena: Sunny day in effect for one more round... Chicken wire destroyed!

Ref's notes: just to let you know I was going by the games with but then Metallix's Girl kindly remined me that from What she understand is the point of using Toxic is that it increases and the other poisions don't, and felt like she was cheating because of the way I was reffing it, so I Appligize and I am verry sorry to the both of you...

And Elec Man.EXE thats not a bad color...

~Charles legend

Metallixs Girl
5th October 2006, 12:39 PM
[color=mediumpurple]Drastic times... Venonat, Rest, and Sleep Talkx2!

Rest ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk

Elec Man EXE
5th October 2006, 12:44 PM
[color=#FFDD11]So thats how its gonna be... ok Zeus. Use your own series of Sleep Talk's until you wake up. Its all up to luck, now. Once you finally wake up, I want you to fill any remaining slots with Thunderbolt, Psychic, and Facade, in that order.

Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk
Sub: Thunderbolt / Psychic / Facade

Charles Legend
27th October 2006, 02:23 PM

Round six

Venonat Female
HP: 15% 
Energy: 8%
Status: Burnt 8% HP next round; Physical attacks boosted +1% 
Orders: Rest - Sleep Talk - Sleep Talk

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOO
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: 34%   
Energy: 36%
Status: Poisoned 8% HP next round; in love and Paralyzed ;   Physical attacks boosted +1%,
Orders: Sleep Talk - Sleep Talk - Sleep Talk

Venonat fell asleep, Zeus said something in his sleep and hit Venonat with two chops a Cross Chop.

Venonat said something in her sleep and spat out an explosive ball of Sludge, Zeus said something in his sleep and hit Venonat with a frost covered fist.

Venonat said something in her sleep and slammed in to Zeus with a powerful tackle she seemed to have taken a bit of recoil damage (Double-Edge) Zeus said something and also Slammed in to Venonat with a powerful tackle and took a bit of recoil damage.

As the round comes to an end Zeus watches Venonat faint then fells the poison that is still flowing in his veins and also faints…

Team Metallixs Girl OOOOOX
Venonat Female
HP: -10%   Rest +10%=25% Sleep Talk(Cross Chop) -10% Sleep Talk(Ice Punch) -7% Sleep Talk(Double-Edge) -12% Recoil-6%=31%
Energy: -1%  Rest +5%= 13 Sleep Talk -7% Sleep Talk-7%=14%
Status: Burnt 8% HP next round; Physical attacks boosted +1% 

Team ElecMan.EXE OOOOOX
Zeus. Male Elekid
HP: -1%  Rest -0% Sleep Talk(Sludge Bomb) -9% Sleep Talk (Double-Edge)-12% Recoil-6% Poison Damage-8% =35%
Energy: 15%  Sleep Talk -7% Sleep Talk -7% Sleep Talk - 7%  =21%
Status: Poisoned 8% HP next round; in love and Paralyzed ;  Physical attacks boosted +1%,

Arena: Sunny day in effect for one more round... Chicken wire destroyed.

Ok I understand you want this battle to end because my reffings are slow, so seing as in this reffing Zeus made Venonat  fant and then fainted do to the Poison Damage, do to being posioned again by Sudge Bomb, it was a Double TKO thus you tied.. However Since it was only one pokemon each that fainted I can only aword two points to each of us... ;)

Metallixs Girl wins 2 points
ElecMan.EXE wins 2 Points
Charles Legend Recives 2 points

~Charles Legend

Metallixs Girl
27th October 2006, 02:45 PM
[color=mediumpurple]Actually, Elec and I have agreed not to accept any points for this battle, and anyway in a 6v6 at least 3 would have to faint... but thank you for reffing it, and doing a quick finish like that. :)

The Blue Avenger
27th October 2006, 03:32 PM
Right-o, I've been requested to close this, and close it I shall. With gusto!