PDA

View Full Version : Oz Vs DD. 1 on 1. REF PLEASE

Andrew
26th July 2006, 10:20 PM
I would like to battle:

Chris 2.0 (We haven't battled in ages!)
River
Weasel Overlord
Elec Man EXE (I want to WIN dammit! WIN!)
Charnumber (And your evil Wheevees)
Me Loves Ghosts (There'll be BLOOD! BLOOD DAMMIT!)
Dark Dragonite
Ultimate Charizard
Drew

The arena... Indestructable bouncy Castle thanks! No phasing into the bouncy castle. It's surrounded by a moat which is 5 meters long and 5 meters deep for Water Pokemanz... There are three large bouncy walls and an audience facing the only exposed side. Moves like Equake are like ineffective and the bouncy castle generally doesn't reflect special moves.

The time, let's have a delightful 4am match... 4am's an odd time...., a bit of light drizzle.

You choose which of my Pokemon you'd like to battle, and I'll pick yours... right..

What else?

Dark Dragonite
27th July 2006, 04:42 PM
Well, I was going to battle River, I had PMed her a day or 2 ago, if she doesn't get to me by 11:59pm tonight EST

I would love to battle you!!

How many pokes each?

My list:

Chansey
Kangaskhan
Abra
Gastly
Castform
Gulpin
Sableye
Duskull
Quagsire
Horsea
Ponyta
Heracross
NidoranF
Whismur
Hoothoot
Spinda

Also, who picks first? or do we give the ref our picks via PM?

Andrew
27th July 2006, 07:49 PM
We'll give our Picks via PM to the ref! :) But if you want to pick the number of Pokemanz we'll use.... up to 3 on 3... and it can be melee.. all up to you.

I have a

New Vulpix!
Mr Mime
Misdreavus
Corsola
Electabuzz
Useless Jynx whore
Aerodactal
Primeape (Woo!)
Kadabra...
Wheezing
Who else...

Stantler... uhm... err...

Oh and Starmie.

Dark Dragonite
28th July 2006, 11:12 AM
I wouldn't mind a 1-1 for right now...once we get a ref, I'll PM...I know who I would like to battle...

Andrew
8th August 2006, 01:17 AM
Come on, ref please....

Dark Dragonite
9th August 2006, 06:48 PM
I have 2 more pokes on my list, if you'd like them as your opponent, when we get a ref:

Mawile(M)
Eevee(M) Shiny

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th August 2006, 02:58 AM
I'll ref this for ya. If someone could please ref my battle versus DT in the Lake of Tranquillity. CT has dissapeared and we need a subref. It's already half way so don't worry.

If I have a say in this, I'd prefer to ref a one on one. If not, I'll shut up.

Oh and Andrew, I saw this to late, we'll have battle later. After the tourny prehaps? When you will 1) want my blood for losing 2) Fight my in honor of you winning ^^

Anyway, send me those poke's.

Dark Dragonite
12th August 2006, 12:10 AM
damn...Ace beat me to it...oh well, I'm a renegade ref anyway(unapproved...)

if someone would please ref, I would ref a non gym match...preferably small 1-1, 2-2...just don't get too pissed with my rustyness...

Andrew
13th August 2006, 02:16 AM
Hoorah, a 1 on one sounds good, I've chose my victim!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th August 2006, 04:24 AM
I'm waiting for DD's PM.

Dark Dragonite
13th August 2006, 09:30 AM
oh, sorry!!

Thanks a ton MLG!!

Let me guess...I'm fighting with Eevee? lol

Andrew
14th August 2006, 02:38 AM
Computer says no.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th August 2006, 04:22 AM
*Andrew Vs. Dark Dragonite*
O|O

*Banned Moves and Music*

Banned moves: None?

Music: Arctic Monkey’s – I bet you look good on the dance floor.

*Stats*

http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/057.png
Primeape / Primeape (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (100%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (100%)

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/316.png
Blarg / Gulpin (male)

Dark Dragonite
14th August 2006, 09:47 AM
wow, thanks, I've wanted to use gulpin, I want a swalot...just never had the reason...I was planning on eevee vs primeape, which I would be trying to be the faster poke, hit and get the hell out of there...this works better, I wanted a non-psychicer to battle...

Anyways, my Q is who attacks first?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th August 2006, 07:17 AM
Coin toss says it's Andrew.

Andrew
15th August 2006, 10:42 PM
Ok Primeape, first off I want you to go with an Iron Tail, then use a shockwave and finish off by using an Arial Ace....

Dark Dragonite
15th August 2006, 11:14 PM
Blarg, I want you to try to take that first hit as to not be interrupted when you Sing, then, if our foe is asleep, Dream Eater, and if Primeape is still asleep, finish with Water Pulse!!

If our foe wakes up, or doesn't drift off, Sludge Bomb and Yawn

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th August 2006, 12:25 PM
Could you change the title with my name on it, so I can locate this thread?

O|O

*Banned Moves and Music*

*Stats*

BritBrawler / Primeape (male)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)

*Trainer Issued Commands*

Team Oz:

Iron Tail ~ Shockwave ~ Aerial Ace

Team Normal with Poison:

Sing ~ Dreameater ~ Waterpulse

Subs: Sludgebomb / Yawn

*Prebattle*

Ah yes, once more, MLG refs a battle and once more he must fill out this crazy thing called ‘Prebattle’. Due a lack of things to say and inspiration I will just say that both battlers are vets. Worthy off a Gymleader posistion (which one has) and ready to do combat. Commence!

*Round One Begins*

Primeape starts off the battle with his amazing speed. He concentrates on his tail (which he doesn’t have btw. Wtf?), jumps up and smashes into Blarg who does nothing. When Primeape stepped away from his foe, Blarg ‘stands’ up and start to sing an attractive lullaby. Primeape closes his eyes and dozes off.

Blarg, satisfied with this event, comes closer to Primeape and extends some sort of mental tentacles to Primeapes brain and starts sucking out his dream about kicking Andrew in the butt. A gigantic shock was taken from the attack and Primeape wakes up, looking at a satisfied blue Gulpin. He immediatly releases a good jolt of electricity right on the blue little thing.

Still angry with Blarg, Primeape rushes forwards with the speed of light and cuts away with an Aerial ace. Blarg flies backwards and gets up after the strong attack. He collects a good glob of poison in his mouth and fires off the STABbed poison attack, right into Primeape’s stomach. Primeape whinces in pain.

*Results*

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (85%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (82%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (89%)

*Arena*

Indestructable bouncy Castle. It's surrounded by a moat which is 5 meters long and 5 meters deep for water Pokemon. There are three large bouncy walls and an audience facing the only exposed side. Moves like Earthquake are ineffective and the bouncy castle generally doesn't reflect special moves. No phasing into the bouncy castle either.

*Other Remarks*

Dark Dragonite
16th August 2006, 02:06 PM
Dream Eater: The user reaches out with an ætherial feeding tube into the dreams of a target that is either sleeping or in a healing trance. The forcible removal of these dreams causes massive psychic trauma, but this move alone reinforces sleep enough so that the victim is no more likely to awaken than if they’d never been attacked in the first place. Devoured dreams can be rapidly metabolized for healing, generally for a significant fraction of the damage caused. Excellent damage. Good accuracy.

Just wondering, did Blarg get any health off the move, he took more damage from those 3 regular moves than Blarg did with a regain health move that's SE and a strong poison move that could have poisoned, and it isn't supposed to jolt the victim awake. Not going to bug you over blarg using sludge bomb over yawn, as I may have put it confusingly in the post.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th August 2006, 03:25 PM
Sorry I forgot about the healing part. My mistake, I was kinda in a hurry.

And about Sludgebomb, I figured that it should go that way. Sorry if I misread it.

Andrew
16th August 2006, 08:15 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention Primeape's name is BritBrawler (After Chris!)

Andrew
17th August 2006, 06:57 PM
So what was Gulpin's health prior to recovery? 77?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th August 2006, 03:38 AM
No, he recovered energy.

Andrew
22nd August 2006, 01:07 AM
Dear Dark Dragonite,

Your poison bag really misses you.

Please order it around.

Hearts and Kisses

- Andrew.

Dark Dragonite
22nd August 2006, 08:41 AM
lol, thanks Andrew...I was away with family shit...funeral...and lack of internet...

Blarg, let's make this interesting... Smog to make it a bit harder to see, Poison Gas to make the environment worse...and finish with Rain Dance to complete Acid Rain

Andrew
23rd August 2006, 08:35 PM
Ok BritBrawler! Use a Swift or a Foresight, whatever you think would work better to locate Pusbag, then I want you to use a delightful Seismic Toss to throw him into the moat. Bwha! Let's finish off by using the rain to your advantage and use a Thunder!

NOTE: Poison Rain won't work. You'd have to have toxins within a water source evaporated before they become clouds, and then use a Rain Dance to bring it down.

What would work - SludgeBomb+SunnyDay+Rain Dance.

Dark Dragonite
24th August 2006, 07:05 AM
well, I've asked before, and seeing as in real life, smog, and toxins in the air (clouds, gasses) do actually cause acid rain, I don't see how it wouldn't have an affect

Andrew
24th August 2006, 07:20 AM
Then that smog and toxins should be up among the clouds, not at ground level.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd September 2006, 04:47 AM
O|O

*Banned Moves and Music*

*Stats*

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (85%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (82%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (89%)

Team Oz:

Foresight ~ Seismic Toss ~ Thunder

Team Normal with Poison:

Smog ~ Poison Gas ~ Rain Dance

*Round Two Begins*

Round two gets start off by Blarg who immediatly fires off a thick cloud of poisonous smog. BritBrawler gets caugh in the middle of it and inhales some of the smog to deeply, resulting in him being poisoned. He’s after Blarg, however. BritBrawler uses his special eyes for Foresight and locates ‘the poison bag’. He rushes forwards, grabs Blarg, jumps up and smashes him down into the moat. Hard.

Blarg gets up again, hurt however and releases more poison clouds. Then he uses Raindance and the poison drips down, slightly hurting BritBrawler. After this, Brit was pretty ticked off and collected a deep form of power, to summon a Thunder attack from the rainy clouds. Blarg gets directly hit and lays over, paralyzed.

*Results*

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (74%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (63%)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (65%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (78%)

*Arena*

Indestructable bouncy Castle. It's surrounded by a moat which is 5 meters long and 5 meters deep for water Pokemon. There are three large bouncy walls and an audience facing the only exposed side. Moves like Earthquake are ineffective and the bouncy castle generally doesn't reflect special moves. No phasing into the bouncy castle either.

*Other Remarks*

- Acid Rain was pretty cool and nifty and I reffed it.
- Poison will do -3% Health every round.

Andrew
2nd September 2006, 10:56 PM
Oh... How come Gulpin wasn't thrown into the moat as per the request?

Also, awesome song.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd September 2006, 05:12 AM
Because I am to stupid to read.

Also, thanks ^^

Andrew
5th September 2006, 10:43 PM
I don't think pusbag will be able to float unless he stockpiles some air! And with the rain, good luck getting back on the castle! So, let's start off with a THUNDER!

After that, let's go with a Metronome and finish off with a Thunderbolt!

Dark Dragonite
11th September 2006, 09:49 AM
Ok Blarg, Protect, then use Ice beam to create a stairway up to the castle, then, if you get up, use Sing, if not, try to Body slam your way up into the castle, since you are a rubbery stomach pokemon!!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th September 2006, 12:45 PM
Getting up the castle would require a moveslot so it'll be Protect / Icebeam / Get up.

Chris 2.1
11th September 2006, 02:58 PM
Furthermore the ice fires in a straight trajectory so climbing up an angled icy path would be extremely hard, particularly when wet.

Dark Dragonite
11th September 2006, 05:18 PM
I assumed since people can make sculptures with ice beam, why not stairs?

Also, since getting up would be hard, I was trying to use ice beam, to help get up, basically:

Protect ~ Ice beam stairs ~ Sing/Body slam to bounce up in the castle

Dark Dragonite
19th September 2006, 09:50 PM
I'm not quite sure what is going on, lol :confused:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th September 2006, 05:53 AM
Neither do I, but I excuse me for this time being busy and so. Reffing will be up, later. Deepest appologies.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th September 2006, 03:35 AM
O|O

*Banned Moves and Music*

*Stats*

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (74%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (63%)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (65%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (78%)

Team Oz:

Thunder ~ Metronome ~ Thunderbolt

Team Normal with Poison:

Protect ~ Icebeam ~ Bodyslam

Sub: Sing

*Round Three Begins*

With Blarg being in the moat, Andrew puts up an evil smile and commands his Primeape. Britbrawler immediatly looks up to the sky, his eyes turning white, yellow-ish and a gigantic Thunder appears from the clouds, ready to hit Blarg. Blarg however has no intention of getting hit and summons an invisible protecting screen which absorbs the Thunder, leaving no damage for Blarg.

Blarg is trying to get back in the castle and fires off a direct icebeam to the castle, making it some sort of stairway up. Meanwhile, Britbrawler was already shaking his hands in a strange way releasing a jolt of electricity towards Blarg, making him shiver badly. Blarg is drenched now. (Shock Wave)

Trying to furfill his scheme, Blarg bounces up the icy stairs with Body Slam. It’s not easy, but he manages to reach the top, slowly, before stopping by his paralyze and getting zapped by a strong Thunderbolt. The impact caused Blarg to roll back down again.

*Results*

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (71%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (38%)

Blarg / Gulpin (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (41%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (55%)

*Arena*

*Other Remarks*

- Poison will do -3% Health every round.

Andrew
2nd October 2006, 07:07 PM
Thank you for reffing MLG! Much appreciated. DD, you need to post, K.

Andrew
14th October 2006, 01:49 AM
Dark Dragonite? You there? One more week, then I'm DQing for the win!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd October 2006, 04:09 AM
The week has passed, I'm guessing that you'll pick up the DQ andrew? That would result in you and me getting two points and DD getting one single point.

Andrew
23rd October 2006, 10:45 PM
To quote Captain Hero - HELLS YEAH!

Brit Brawler had a win! Hoorah! Thanks for reffing :)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th October 2006, 11:43 AM
No problem.

Andrew receives: 2 points.
MLG receives: 2 points.
DD receives: 1 point.