PDA

View Full Version : Brother v.s. Brother (ref needed)

Mega Horny
27th July 2006, 10:15 AM
Ok, well, seeing as my bro doesn't play ASB anymore, we agreed on a deal: A four-on-four battle. If I win, he'll give me all four of his pokemon, seeing as he could care less about ASB. If he wins, however, I will have to do his chores for the rest of July and all of next month, which I think I can handle. Lol.

Arena: Indigo stadium, with a large pool of water on one side to accomodate Water Pokes.
Music: Battle of the heroes ~ John Williams
No banned moves other than direct healing.
No damage Caps
I choose first, you attack first.
EDIT: Oh, and no DQ

I'll begin with my shiny male Poochyena, Sabre-Toothed Lime.

*runs off to fetch brother*

SamSPAM
27th July 2006, 10:23 AM
Ready to lose? :cool2: youll be doing my chores while i watch with lemonade and popcorn!

I choose you, Aron [m]! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did i take you by surprise? Now, while hes confused, Metal Claw! Then, Double Edge to hit him hard! Finally, slip him up with Mud Slap!

Youre move! :cool:

Mega Horny
27th July 2006, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, you really got me.

Begin with a Double Team. Next, Counter against Double Edge! Finally, spit a toxic all over him.

Double Team ~ Counter ~ Toxic

RaZoR LeAf
27th July 2006, 01:36 PM
You realise with the Summer Tree closing the 1st of August, you'll either have to buy all his pokemon from him, or wait until the X-Mas Tree in December opens.

Mega Horny
27th July 2006, 02:08 PM
I suppose i could buy them with one point. That seems fine with Sam. Anyway, I already have an Aron, so i could put that up for trade to regain my point ;)

RaZoR LeAf
27th July 2006, 03:05 PM
I mean 1 point per pokemon, not one point for them all.

Mega Horny
27th July 2006, 05:34 PM
Why not? UC bought three pogeys from Grey for one point.

Blademaster
1st August 2006, 06:41 PM
(kicks door down)

Ho, wait a minute... There is no way I'm just letting this full-out showdown between TPM's most twisted twins just die unnoticed... You've got yourselves a ref! :cool::yes:

Mega Horny
2nd August 2006, 11:42 AM
Heh, thanks Blade. Although we're not twins..

Blademaster
2nd August 2006, 06:39 PM
No, but you both certainly are twisted... ;)

Mega Horny
2nd August 2006, 06:41 PM
XD

Just get the reffing done Davey ;)

Blademaster
2nd August 2006, 10:27 PM
Wha...?

(looks up)

Oh, right. Gotcha.

Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Referee: Blademaster

Arena: Indigo stadium, with a large pool of water on one side to accomodate Water Pokes.

Round 1

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Metal Claw - Double Edge - Mud Slap

Mega Horny's Team

Saber-Tooth Lime the Poochyena(M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Double Team - Counter - Toxic

We're here at Indigo Stadium, where a battle is underway! Mega Horny, TPM's resident wise guy, and SamSPAM, TPM's resident... other wise guy, have met for a battle of sibling rivalry like no oth-

"Oh, shut the **** up!" Mega Horny growls irritably. "Damned mysterious voice..."

Seems Mega Horny is a little annoyed that he's been standing here in his brother's company and just his brother's company all week; he's eager to get some frustration out.

SamSPAM lounges against a wall, apparently nodding off, when something lands on his head.

'A pull cord...?' he thinks, picking the object up. 'Where did...'

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

SPLAT!

A familiar form crashes to the ground in front of the brothers; a second after landing, a parachute on said form's back deploys.

"Ooooog..." groans the figure, getting up. Why, it's Blademaster! Big surprise - who else at TPM is stupid enough to use an ACME parachute to make an entrance?

"Hey..." Blade says dizzily. "Need a ref...?"

"About time you showed up." Mega Horny says, nodding.

Both brothers take their positions on the battlefield and release their Pokemon. Mega Horny releases his shiny Poochyena, which for some inscrutable reason is named Saber-Toothed Lime, and SamSPAM sends out his (thankfully) nameless Aron. As both Trainers and their Pokemon stare each other down, Blademaster steps up and says in a scratchy, slightly high-pitched voice:

"OK, you two, I wanna good clean fight! SamSPAM, no spamming. Mega Horny, no R-rated innuendos. Now, let's get it on!"

Somewhere in the background, a wrestling bell dings; Mega Horny and SamSPAM give their first orders. Lime and Aron nod and face each other...

Aron quickly starts the round off by charging full-speed at Lime, his stubby claw glowing a silvery color. Lime gives Aron a smug look and glows a soft white; within moments, a clone has appeared on either side of him. The three dogs bark at Aron mockingly as he bears down on the center clone, slashing right through it. Swing and a miss...

Unfazed, Aron backs away a short distance, and then he charges, his body glowing a bright white as he shoots across the field like a comet and slams into Lime, this time landing a hit and knocking the hapless Poochyena back 10 feet. Aron smirks proudly, not noticing that Lime is glowing a soft, golden-brown color; with incredible speed, Lime gets to his feet and charges right back at Aron, slamming into him head-on!

That... might not have been the best idea - even at double damage, Aron barely flinches as the much lighter Poochyena crashes into his Steel body, taking massive recoil damage from the head-on collision.

Lime whimpers as his head begins to bleed a bit; he shakes his head and concentrates on the pain he's taken so far, the pain and his own Dark energy and emotions condensing into a ball of deadly poison deep in his throat.

Aron, not impressed by Lime's performance, kicks swiftly at the grass, uprooting a clump of wet dirt with grass still stuck in it and launching it at Lime. The clod slams into his face, splattering on contact. Aron laughs; Lime merely opens his eyes, which are now glowing red. He opens his jaws and spits the purple glob across the field at Aron...

The Toxic glob splatters against Aron's Steel body and drips off harmlessly. Aron smirks at Lime, who gulps as he remembers that Steel Pokemon are immune to Poison attacks...

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 93%
Energy: 86%

Mega Horny's Team

Saber-Toothed Lime the Poochyena(M)
Health: 89%
Energy: 80%

Arena Status: Everything's cool.

Other Remarks: None.

-Blade

Mega Horny
3rd August 2006, 10:32 AM
Heh, wow im stupid. I must have been tired. Comeback time. XD Great reffing btw

Oh, and also, Sam has requested that no subs shall be used. That's fine with me, I hope youre cool with that as well Dax. Also, i still have one more clone, no?

Ok, start by burrowing underground, avoiding his attacks and then come up underneath him for 4x damamge. Then, while he's stunned, use yawn and finish with a rock smash, and try and damage his steel armor.

Dig ~ Yawn ~ Rock Smash

SamSPAM
3rd August 2006, 10:35 AM
haha you loser. You dont stand a chance agianst my steel pokemon! :rolleyes:

EDIT: My bro used a direct healing move, can he change his actions?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Blademaster
3rd August 2006, 05:33 PM
Also, i still have one more clone, no?

No, Dyl - sorry, I forgot to add that in. Aron's Double Edge hit the real Lime, destroying both his concentration and the clone. Even if the clone wasn't destroyed, Aron would remember where the real Lime was and where the clone was.

EDIT: My bro used a direct healing move, can he change his actions?

Uh, I don't see a direct healing move... Dig/Rock Smash are offensive, and Yawn is a Sleep-inducing move - no damage, no recovery.

-Blade

Mega Horny
3rd August 2006, 05:40 PM
Lol, no, I asked him what actions he used and he told me one of them was rest, so we went and edited his post. My moves are fine, it was his that werent.

Mega Horny
12th August 2006, 07:29 AM
Aiight. I talked with the ref, and he says no, you can't redo your moves. Sucks for you man. Although Sam is not up yet, I remember his moves being

Rest ~ Snore x2

If I am mistaken, he will correct me.

Blademaster
12th August 2006, 07:39 AM
No banned moves other than direct healing.

You both agreed to that; you'll both abide by it.

Or you'll be cursed for ten thousand years by the restless spirit of Lord Tolstron. :eek:

Blademaster
16th August 2006, 09:59 AM
What is the dealio?

SamSPAM, I think it's your turn.

Mega Horny
16th August 2006, 11:48 AM
We asked if he could redo his moves, and I believe you said no, therefore he will do nothing for the entire round...

Blademaster
19th August 2006, 09:24 PM
Mmmmm... OK, I think I can make this work...

Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Round 2

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 89%
Energy: 80%
Dig - Yawn - Rock Smash

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 93%
Energy: 86%
Rest - Snore - Snore

We're here at Indigo Stadium, where a battle is underway! Mega Horny, TPM's resident wise guy, and SamSPAM, TPM's resident... other wise guy, have met for a battle of sibling rivalry like no other. Mega Horny has sent out his Poochyena, a Shiny by the name of Saber-Toothed Lime, while SamSPAM has sent out his nameless Aron.

As the two fresh Pokemon stare each other down, their Trainers shout their next sets of commands...

Lime starts the round off by Digging through the ground beneath his paws, as dogs love to do; he quickly has made a hole deep enough to dive down into and is now tunneling through the earth.

Aron, on the other hand, starts off the round by closing his eyes and going to sleep...

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Aron's eyes fly open, the ref's whistle instantly waking him up before he can recover any strength. Seems he just made an illegal move...

Aron sits back with a huff, just before Lime leaps out from beneath him, a brownish glow around him as he tackles Aron, this time with enough strength to push him back a few feet.

Aron was instructed to Snore right now, but not being asleep, hecan't; he merely sits back and relaxes, gaining back a little precious energy...

Meanwhile, Lime yawns; Aron sees and, feeling a little bored and drowsy himself, closes his eyes and lays down...

And then, he Snores loudly, blasting shockwaves across the field at Lime, who staggers back and shakes his head, a little stunned; he quickly lunges forward and bats at Aron with a sturdy paw; a sound reminiscent of a bell clanging fills the air, jostling the snoozing Aron awake. He grunts and glares at Lime, his frustration building at the loss of his good dream...

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 85%
Energy: 70%

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 77%
Energy: 90%

Arena Status: There's a couple of holes where Lime was digging.

-Blade

SamSPAM
19th August 2006, 09:46 PM
Fury Cutter three times and build up your stength with each attack!

Mega Horny
19th August 2006, 10:09 PM
Heh, whats great about battling your brother -- no inactivity! Just go and fetch him everytime he needs to post ^_^

Thanks again for reffing Dave ;)

Alright Lime, start off with a Torment, then give him his wish to go to sleep with a yawn! Finish up by crunching his weak underbelly while he sits hoplessly!

Torment ~ Yawn ~ Crunch

Blademaster
19th August 2006, 10:47 PM
Well, that was fast... :what:

Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Round 3

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 77%
Energy: 90%
Trifury Cut (Fury Cutter x3)

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 85%
Energy: 70%
Torment - Yawn - Crunch

We're here at Indigo Stadium, where a battle is underway! Mega Horny, TPM's resident wise guy, and SamSPAM, TPM's resident... other wise guy, have met for a battle of sibling rivalry like no other. Mega Horny has sent out his Poochyena, a Shiny by the name of Saber-Toothed Lime, while SamSPAM has sent out his nameless Aron.

As the two Pokemon stare each other down, their Trainers shout their next sets of commands...

Aron starts off the round this time, a mint-colored glow surrounding his stubby arms as he charges at Lime, slashing across the Poochyena's body. Lime yelps and falls back, his eyes a jet-black color...

Aron isn't fazed; he charges at Lime again... But as he does, a strange feeling overtakes him... What was he doing again?

As Aron struggles to recall his next move, Lime smirks slightly and yawns again; Aron, in his stupor, quickly loses his focus and nods off, dropping onto his side. A cartoonish bubble wells from his nose as he snoozes...

Lime, seeing his opportunity, trudges up to the sleeping Aron and bares his fangs. He lowers his snout to Aron's stomach, and...

CHOMP!

Aron's eyes fly open; he screams and jerks awake, feeling a horrible pain in his stomach. He raises his stubby claw, which glows green again; he swings it at Lime, who yelps as he is knocked off and skids back a few feet. Lime shakes his head while Aron nurses his wound - a Poochyena's Crunch is like a bear trap, and a bear trap to the stomach is quite painful...

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 71%
Energy: 84%

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 79%
Energy: 61%

-Blade

Mega Horny
20th August 2006, 07:41 AM
Hmm, torment only lasted one action?

Thanks for the speedy reffing Dave :D

alright, lets try and stay away from our little friend and try and lower his special defense with a few good shadow balls. His armor can't protect him against special attacks ;)

Blademaster
20th August 2006, 07:56 PM
Sorry, forgot about Torment.

(edits)

SamSPAM
21st August 2006, 08:09 AM
Harden so his attacks dont work, then stomp on him. Finally, Take Down.

Mega Horny
21st August 2006, 08:34 AM
you are aware that harden boosts defense....

Blademaster
24th August 2006, 12:00 AM
you are aware that harden boosts defense....

I'd say so, considering a Hardened Aron is a Hell of a defense - I wouldn't go so far as to say attacks won't work on it, but they'd definitely be diminished a bit.

Now, it's still your turn, Dyl. Get back here before I DQ your ass. :evil: :eek: :lol:

Mega Horny
24th August 2006, 06:02 AM
I already did my actions Dave. See the previous page. Thats why I asked him about harden.

Blademaster
24th August 2006, 06:59 AM

Well, as the Chris Farley so eloquently put it:

"Jeez, I'm an idiot!"

Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Round 4

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 79%
Energy: 61%
Shadow Storm (Shadow Ball x3)

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 71%
Energy: 84%
Harden - Stomp - Take Down

As the two Pokemon stare each other down, their Trainers shout their next sets of commands...

Aron's body glints a bright white in the sunlight as his shell Hardens, providing him with a near-impenetrable defense. Lime, obviously unimpressed, responds by spitting an inky black ball at Aron, knocking him back a foot or so. Aron barely flinches; he charges at Lime, jumping up and bringing his stubby foot down on Lime's head. The Poochyena yelps and falls back, his already-wounded head bleeding again. He spews another orb of darkness at the Aron, this time slamming into his stomach. He shivers as the undead assault rips through his metallic cells, weakening his already-questionable Special Defense...

Lime grins and conjures a third blast of black energy, which he fires at Aron. Aron growls and charges at Lime, the Shadow Ball slamming into his head and blasting apart harmlessly. Aron shakes his head and slams into Lime, who shrieks as he is slammed mercilessly and goes flying back several feet, coming to rest beside his Trainer. That's gonna leave a mark...

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 63%
Energy: 43%

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 56%
Energy: 71%
Status: Tormented for 3 more rounds; Special Defense lowered by 16%.

-Blade

Mega Horny
24th August 2006, 07:03 AM
thanks Blade. Ill tell Sam to post when he wakes up.

Blademaster
31st August 2006, 09:05 PM
Your brother in a coma or something?

Mega Horny
1st September 2006, 06:44 AM
Nah. His school started. I'll get him to post tonight.

SamSPAM
1st September 2006, 03:54 PM
:mad: Aron, dont let them push us aorund! Lets hit 'em hard!

DOUBLE EDGE THREE TIMES!!!!!

dylan, youll be crying after this. :cry:

Mega Horny
1st September 2006, 04:01 PM
-_-'

I won't say anything...other than...Counter each time. She-Bitch.

Blademaster
1st September 2006, 05:53 PM
Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Round 5

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 56%
Energy: 71%
Status: Tormented for 3 more rounds; Special Defense lowered by 16%.
Hex-Edge (Double-Edge x3)

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 63%
Energy: 43%
Tri Counter (counter x3)

Aron starts the round off by charging at Lime, his body glowing with white light as he races at the Poochyena and bowls him over. Lime yelps and skids back, a faint brown glow surrounding his body; he charges right back at Aron, this time knowing where to aim. He stays low and slams into Aron just below his chin; Aron's eyes go wide as the wind is knocked out of him.

After a few moments, Aron gets up and... and... Does... something...?

Lime snickers - Aron is still Tormented and therefore unable to use Double-Edge this turn. As the Aron sits around, a '?' appearing over his head, Lime regains some energy.

But Aron's confusion quickly wears off; he charges in for another Double-Edge, slamming Lime back a few feet. The shiny Pokemon growls and charges right back, a brown glow around his body as he slams Aron in the side, knocking him over. This fight is starting to turn around...

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 28%
Energy: 60%
Status: Tormented for 2 more rounds; Special Defense lowered by 16%; Defense raised by 16%.

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 43%
Energy: 30%

-Blade

Mega Horny
1st September 2006, 07:01 PM
Ill think about my attacks for a bit -- I'm always bad at predicting my opponents moves. I'll get my actions in soon.

Blademaster
9th September 2006, 09:07 AM
Define 'soon.' :sweat2:

Mega Horny
9th September 2006, 10:28 AM
Sorry, School has been keeping me busy. My hours and hours of thought will be put into this move --

Secret Power times three. See what happens.

Mega Horny
15th September 2006, 07:24 PM
Hes contacted me via telepathy, or as some might call it, laziness.

"Give him three secret powers of his own!"

Blademaster
15th September 2006, 08:33 PM
You lazy ****s. :lol:

Mega Horny VS. SamSPAM

Official ASB Battle

Round 6

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 43%
Energy: 30%
Secret Power x3

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 28%
Energy: 60%
Status: Tormented for 2 more rounds; Special Defense lowered by 16%; Defense raised by 16%.
Secret Power x3

As the two worn Pokemon stare each other down, their Trainers shout their next sets of commands...

Both Pokemon start the round off slow, barely moving as their eyes glow bright white and beams of energy fire from their mouths. A shiny white beam slams into Aron, dazing the Steel Pokemon, just as a thick blast of white energy slams into Lime, who yelps as his body is numbed.

Aron, seeing Lime at a disadvantage, prepares another Secret Power... Or he would, if he wasn't still Tormented. Stay with us, Sam.

Meanwhile, Lime tries his own assault, but Paralyzed as he is, he can't do a thing.

Aron shakes his head and glares at Lime, his eyes glowing white as another energy beam fires and slams into Lime, knocking him over. Lime growls and staggers to his feet, his eyes glowing white as he fires yet another beam at Aron, who screeches and flips over like a turtle. Looks like that last blast knocked Aron clear into Dream Land...

Off on the sidelines, a yellow star crashes to Earth beside the ref, off of which steps a pink puffball with stubby arms, big red shoes, and an angry little face. He squeaks angrily and hands the ref a summons for court before hopping back on his star and blasting into space again... That's something you don't see everyday...

Mega Horny's Team

Health: 29%
Energy: 19%

SamSPAM's Team

Aron the Aron(M)
Health: 20%
Energy: 50%
Status: Asleep; Tormented for 1 more round; Special Defense lowered by 16%; Defense raised by 16%.

Other Remarks: (reads summons) .....

-Blade

Mega Horny
16th September 2006, 09:08 AM
That was a strong secret power.

Funny though, thanks for reffing Dave. I'll get my bro to post actions later today, perhaps.

Blademaster
22nd September 2006, 10:08 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/BumperMario.jpg

Mega Horny
24th September 2006, 03:12 PM
He's once again too lazy to come on, and refuses to tell me his password.

He wants to use his amount of energy to his advantage and send three powerful double edges at me. But then, I warned the idiot about torment again, and with a relieved 'Oh,' he changed his second action to a powerful secret power, followed by a Double Edge afterwards.

Blademaster
26th September 2006, 09:40 PM
He's once again too lazy to come on, and refuses to tell me his password.

...I see.

Sam, listen up, and listen good. I'm not gonna ref a one-sided battle. This whole battle was initially your idea six months ago; whether or not this newer challenge was your idea, too, you agreed to battle Mega Horny.

Get it? This battle is between you and Dylan, not Dylan representing you and Dylan. Battle for yourself, or be disqualified. The choice is yours; decide soon, because I'm tired of waiting for you, and I'm sure your brother is tired of standing in for you, too.

Ok? Thank you.

Chris 2.1
27th September 2006, 10:06 AM
Intervention time.

This is too fishy for my likings. Mega you cannot post your opponents orders even if he is your brother. If he really is lazy enough to come here then he can get someone else here (who he isnt battling with) to post his battle attacks like Dan is doing.

Until that happens this match is officially on hold. Blade I'm pleased with the way you handled this.

Mega Horny
27th September 2006, 05:59 PM
My bad, I'll make sure I get him to come on when he can.

Blademaster
27th September 2006, 06:35 PM
Don't apologize, Dyl - you're doing what you're supposed to be doing. Sam isn't.

...BTW, where you been, man? I haven't heard from you in weeks! :eek:

EDIT: Oh, also... thanks, Chris. :sweat3:

Mega Horny
30th September 2006, 09:27 AM
yeah dude. School. And new girlfriend. I haven't had much time. I'll get Sammy to come on sometime, but hes overwhelmed by his homework too.