PDA

View Full Version : Kirby?

Super pika
5th December 2002, 11:19 PM
When does Kirby come on the fox box? I'd realy like to see it.

BTW, does Kirby even count as anime?

RedStarWarrior
7th December 2002, 10:05 PM
9 AM.....I don't know if I would consider it an Animé because the quality isn't high enough in my opinion. I think it is a Sub-Animé....like Hamtaro.

youdontknowme
8th December 2002, 04:09 PM
personally, i think its boring.

Brock_ag
8th December 2002, 07:31 PM
If you're a major Kirby fan you'll love it. I find it interesting though some episodes are really really really boring but then most are the opposite~really good.

Final Fantasy
9th December 2002, 09:59 PM
I agree with Brock_ag, some of the ep. are just plain boring. I watch it every Saturday just because I wake up at eight to see Yu-gi-oh and there isn't anything to do in the morning 'cept watch TV :D !!

Ninetales3001
10th December 2002, 01:52 AM
Lol, Fox's Kirty Sweepstakes.. or whatever they call it.. the grand prize is the TV I got for my birthday XD.

Anyways, i watched a few episodes... it's allright - personally i think it could have been better.

Toon Dragon
15th December 2002, 07:04 PM
Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is on at 9:00 & 11:00 AM, at least in my time zone. And, yes, it is truthfully anime. The original title is
Hoshi no Kirby (The Star Called Kirby).

ZeetherKID77
29th December 2002, 10:17 AM
I think it's not all that good; Kirby's just a baby, he can't talk much English, all he can say is his own name ("Kirby!"), Tiff's name ("Tiff!"), Tuff's name ("Tuff!"), Fololo's name ("Foyoyo!"), and Falala's name ("Fayaya!"). And in every ep he says "Wah!" and waves his arms, which might mean "Goo goo gah gah" in Kirby talk. Eventually Kirby will speak PROPER English (note in Fololo and Falala's names he pronounces the L's like Y's) and be able to say stuff. And in episode 3, you probably noticed that Kine never speaks to Kirby, he only appears for some seconds and swims away...I guess he's one shy fish. And I bet a whole lot of people here hate Ultraman Tiga. It really sucks because of the lipsync translation thing like in the Godzilla movies. That, and a stupid giant hero that doesn't talk at all and has crappy weapons, makes for a really dumb@$$ show. They should take it off.