PDA

View Full Version : frontier brains

Zallarion
31st July 2006, 10:26 AM
i can't fight them even when i succeed at frontier dome frontier pike, etc i finished some but i did not met a froentier brain how come? and when or where can i meet one after winning?

Poryhedron
31st July 2006, 10:40 AM
You meet a Frontier Brain after winning a certain number of times in a row. It's 14 times in at least one of the places...remember, a loss resets your count!

Zallarion
31st July 2006, 10:49 AM
okay, and if i'm disqualified?

Number1ChanseyFan
31st July 2006, 10:56 AM
[color=magenta]In order to meet a Frontier Brain, you have to make sure that you are battling in the 1 vs. 1 format, not double battle format. However, it doesn't matter if you battle in Level 50 or Open Level. You will have to win so many consecutive rounds before you can meet the Frontier Brains.

Here are the number of times you have to consecutively complete each Battle Frontier area to meet the Frontier Brains.

Battle Pike (Lucy) Silver Symbol: 2 Trips through @ 14 rooms per trip. (28 Rooms.)
Battle Pike (Lucy) Gold Symbol: 10 Times through @ 14 room per trip. (140 Rooms.)

Battle Dome (Tucker) Silver Symbol: 5 Tournaments, 4 Battles per Tournament. Tucker appears as the last (4th) trainer in the 5th tournament.
Battle Dome (Tucker) Gold Symbol: 10 Tournaments, 4 Battles per Tournament. Tucker appears as the last (4th) trainer in the 10th tournament.

Battle Factory (Noland) Silver Symbol: 3 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (21 Total battles.)
Battle Factory (Noland) Gold Symbol: 6 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (42 Total battles.

Battle Arena (Greta) Silver Symbol: 4 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (28 Total battles.)
Battle Arena (Greta) Gold Symbol: 8 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (56 Total battles.)

Battle Palace (Spenser) Silver Symbol: 3 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (21 Total battles.)
Battle Palace (Spenser) Gold Symbol: 6 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (42 Total battles.)

Battle Pyramid (Brandon) Silver Symbol: Complete 3 trips through the Pyramid, every trip consists of 7 floors. (21 Total floors.) Brandon will be waiting for you after completing the 7th floor on your 3rd trip though the Pyramid.
Battle Pyramid (Brandon) Gold Symbol: Complete 10 trips through the Pyramid, every trip consists of 7 floors. (70 Total floors.) Brandon will be waiting for you after completing the 7th floor on your 10th trip through the Pyramid.

Battle Tower (Anabel) Silver Symbol: 5 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (35 Total battles.)
Battle Tower (Anabel) Gold Symbol: 10 Rounds, 7 Battles per round. (70 Total battles.)

okay, and if i'm disqualified?
[color=magenta]If you are disqualified, such as when you turn your game off without properly saving, then your streak will be reset back to 0, just like it would if you were beaten.

Zallarion
31st July 2006, 11:02 AM
thanks verymuchnumber1chanseyfan, second time you have helped me out;)