PDA

View Full Version : Me and RaZoR LeAf vs Chris 2.0 and TheBlueAvenger (ref needed)

Knight of Time
3rd August 2006, 09:22 AM
Okay, it's been a LONG time since I ever participated in a tag team battle in ASB, so this one will be my first since I returned.

Chris 2.0, RaZoR LeAf, can you both please let me know in this topic when you each have a free slot so that this battle can be started?

I'll get in the rules and stuff once we're all ready.

Chris 2.1
3rd August 2006, 09:25 AM
No free slot as of now, sorry! I'll let you know when one opens up. Might not be too long actually.

RaZoR LeAf
20th August 2006, 12:14 PM
I know have a free slot, which I will be saving for this battle.

Chris 2.1
20th August 2006, 02:08 PM
Same.

Knight of Time
20th August 2006, 05:04 PM
Great, thanks you two.

Drew, what about you, you have a free slot still?

Chris 2.1
20th August 2006, 05:07 PM
From what I hear he's very busy atm. I PMed TBA to see if he'd like to fill in.

The Blue Avenger
20th August 2006, 11:39 PM
Uh yeah. I'm here, if that's okay.

Chris 2.1
21st August 2006, 05:43 AM
Great. Umm Kyle do you wanna orchestrate it?

Its Me and TBA VS Dan and Kyle. Umm Kyle you sort out arenas and all that jazz ^^

Knight of Time
21st August 2006, 07:17 PM
Oh, so Jeff's filling in for drew, well, I guess that's a good thing. I defeated him in a triple battle that drew once reffed, but I'll be glad to battle again with him.

Okay, with the rules:

2 unevolved Pokemon each (not at the same time though, one Pokemon at a time per battler, they must be able to evolve; I want to get a couple more of my unevolved team members closer to their evolution)
Ref randomly chooses which team chooses their Pokemon first (just for an added challenge)
DQ: 1 week
Arena: Castle KoT. For this battle, the battlers will be on the rooftop, much like my battle with RaZoR LeAf was.

Can we all agree to no Attract, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves (this includes moves such as Rest and Recover) and cheap moves (like Destiny Bond and Selfdestruct/Explosion) please?

Good luck, all.

Oh, we need a ref. Since Saffire Persian is reffing all my other battles, I think a different ref here will be nice, just for a change.

Edit: Before I forget, this isn't a gym battle BTW.

Pichu Luver
25th August 2006, 04:09 PM
[font=sylfaen] Hmm If you all have no objections I will do this. I'm only doing one reffing at a time cause well, life is too hectic for more. So if I'm reading this right its a 4 on 4, 2 out at a time? Hmm *hauls out the randomizer* Crrrrrrrrching! Its be Chris and TBA posting thier Poké's first please.

Chris 2.1
30th August 2006, 05:02 PM
I'm sending out Quetzal ([M] Onix)

The Blue Avenger
30th August 2006, 05:56 PM
I'm using Franky Fly, my male Vigoroth.

Knight of Time
30th August 2006, 06:50 PM
I'm using Franky Fly, my male Vigoroth.

Um, Jeff, I'm not sure if you noticed this earlier in the topic, but my Pokemon preference for this battle is a completely unevolved Pokemon (not a Pokemon that isn't a part of an evolution chain, though).

I'm not angry at you, but could you make an alternate choice before RaZoR LeAf and I send out our Pokemon, please?

The Blue Avenger
30th August 2006, 10:03 PM
Oh! My mistake. I interpreted 'unevolved' as 'can still evolve', not 'totally unevolved.'

In that case, I'll send out Drawcia, my female Ledyba.

Chris 2.1
9th September 2006, 06:15 AM
Guys?

RaZoR LeAf
9th September 2006, 12:29 PM
Sorry, I didn't realise TBA had changed his pokemon. Ho hum let's see now.. I'll use Wakka, my male Diglett, and I'll wait to see what my team mate is before posting attacks that I regret.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th September 2006, 05:07 AM
I believe Knight of Time didn't really feel like starting this up? Or I could be entirly wrong :D

Chris 2.1
23rd September 2006, 04:33 AM
Among Kyle's absence, Dans whole "I'm Hacked" thing means this should maybe be done at a later date.

*closes*