PDA

View Full Version : exactly WHY is Misty leaving?

Dragon_Claw
28th March 2003, 06:43 AM
and how do they meet the other girl and why is she joining ash. and does brock still go with them?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th March 2003, 07:01 AM
The title should contain a SPOILER tag and be less revealing! I am not good at this anyway, so correct if I am wrong...

Misty leaves because her sisters are going to a world tour and she has to take care of the gym. Also Joy of Viridian city gives a repaired bike to her. Also Brock leaves for a while to visit Pewter.

Ash meets the other girl, ie. Haruka, May, in Hooen (according to some romanizations, Houen, Hoenn), the new land. Haruka/May is just beginning her own Pokémon journey, I do not excatly know why she follows him or vice versa, perhaps it is just a natural choice.

Later in Hooen, Brock returns and joins them so he is still travelling with Ash.

I hope I cleared this up a little. You could have read this from Zak's Spoiler Tower, though.

Hanada Tattsu
28th March 2003, 08:13 AM
Yeah, add a spoiler tag next time. Some people don't want to know that Misty is leaving.

Yeah, sadly, she does leave and go back to Cerulean City. And also, after May joins up with Ash, they are also joined up with May's little brother Masato. Brock comes back by the fourth episode of Advanced Generation.

I still miss Misty though...:(

The Rusted One
28th March 2003, 04:02 PM
Well, I wouldn't say adding *SPOILERS* to that title will keep hidden the fact that Misty is leaving...but yeah, basically she gets called back to Cerulean because her delinquent sisters are taking a round-the-world trip. Worthless teenyboppers that they are.

Ryantheman
4th April 2003, 09:41 AM
Pikachu storred up to much electricity, runs wild and zaps a lot of stuff. Ash saves him, but in the process, May's bike gets fried! (I'm begining to see a trend...:rolleyes: )