PDA

View Full Version : Vs. Silencer, Ref:BW

Vermillion
8th August 2006, 07:55 AM
1 on 1
I choose
You attack
DQ: 1 week
Banned List: Sub, Attract, Direct Healing such as Recover, Morning Sun, Moonlight, Rest etc. Perish Song

Arena - Ref's Choice

I choose my Female Venonat Kabuki to battle...

Silencer
8th August 2006, 08:10 AM
I'll fight and send out when we have an arena.

Vermillion
9th August 2006, 10:37 PM
Ref anyone..?

Bison Woes
10th August 2006, 10:36 PM
If you wouldn't mind a rookie doing it, I'll be happy to ref.

Silencer
11th August 2006, 07:48 AM
I wouldn't mind. If you want, you can post the arena.

Bison Woes
11th August 2006, 08:23 AM
Yay, a reffing job ^-^

Arena: A nice, creepy swamp. The water is shallow in most places but there are some deep drops. It is impossible to see to the bottom of even the shallow areas because of how murky the water is. The trees are thick and tall with many branches to climb about on. There is very little natural lighting from above but strange swamp gases emit an eerie green light that seems to follow combatants around. Sometimes the branches break, resulting in a fall but the swamp should be able to catch you. At some points, Pokemon will have a hard time moving through the muck and vines might trip them.

Silencer
11th August 2006, 08:36 AM
Perhaps Vermillion wants to change his pokémon? Just posting to make sure, but I'm guessing you want venonat to get experience.

Vermillion
11th August 2006, 09:28 AM
The arena is fine with me, a little challenge is fun...^_^

Silencer
11th August 2006, 09:41 AM
I'll send out lock, my male shellder in one of the puddles(one of the bit deeper onces).

Alright Lock, let's do this. I want you to start with a nice blizzard, then use a bubblebeam and finish with water pulse. If she tries to use toxic, counter it by using rapid spin. The speed of the spin should splatter it all over the place. If she tries to use any powders (including stun spore :p) then dive.

BTW Bison, did you get this idea (arena) from the episodes with the swamp benders from avatar?

Vermillion
13th August 2006, 08:37 PM
Quickly Disable his movements and tag him with a Psybeam to confuse him up and Stun Spore to cause him to dive.

Bison Woes
13th August 2006, 09:57 PM
Well, it was going to be Twilight Town but I decided not to. And I know not of which this swamp you speak of...*shifty eyes*

Round One:

Vermillion VS Silencer

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg048.png
Vermillion's Kabuki the Venonat, Female
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Notes: Pumped for battle!
Attacks: Disable ~ Psybeam ~ Stun Spore

VS

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg090.png
Silencer's Lock the Shellder, Male
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Notes: Watching the Venonat cautiously.
Attacks: Blizzard ~ Bubblebeam ~ Dive

Arena: A nice, creepy swamp. The water is shallow in most places but there are some deep drops. It is impossible to see to the bottom of even the shallow areas because of how murky the water is. The trees are thick and tall with many branches to climb about on. There is very little natural lighting from above but strange swamp gases emit an eerie green light that seems to follow combatants around. Sometimes the branches break, resulting in a fall but the swamp should be able to catch you. At some points, Pokemon will have a hard time moving through the muck and vines might trip them.
Arena Status: Swampy.

Theme Music: Canon D (Banya Version from Exceed)

Round One Start!

Gases bubbled up from the swampy depths, providing a strange green light that illuminated the battleground. Oddly enough, no vines nor strange men wearing leaves as clothes had shown up to try and eat the two Pokemon watching each other. The ref, sitting in a boat with an umbrella, received a nod from both trainers. With a wave of her hand, the two Pokemon growled and jumped into battle.

Lock, peering curiously over the surface of the water, squeaked and took in a breath of the stale air. Ice began to form around him, freezing the once warm water. He began to blow out, shards of ice made from the humidity shooting towards the Venonat (8% energy). Kabuki was ready though, her antennae and eyes glowing almost as much as the swamp gas. She squeaked, focusing intently on the way the Shellder moved to perform such a powerful attack. The shards that struck her did not waver her focus as the Blizzard became less intense and died down (7% damage, 8% energy). Lock, confused, tried again but found that his body would not cooperate for the attack. Growling, his tongue lolled out to try and taunt the Venonat.

Kabuki seemed to smirk, her tiny fangs glowing. Her eyes and antennae suddenly switched colors, forming a beautiful purple that clashed with the green. A swirling ball formed between the two antennae, growing larger by the second. The Shellder, startled at this sudden change, nearly forgot to use the next attack. Tongue shooting out again, he sunk into the water to charge up. Kabuki growled, forcing the beam to fire out as the green gas guided her aim to the somewhat hidden Shellder. The Water-type appeared again, incredibly large tongue sticking out once again. Bubbles, almost as though they were blown by a super bubble blower, shot out. The tightly packed bunch of bubbles slammed into the Psybeam, several of the bubbles popping. Lock squealed in surprise, being thrown back by the sudden purple beam (7% damage, 5% energy). Kabuki blinked, losing her concentration as the outside ring of bubbles slammed into her, exploding on contact (5% damage, 7% energy). She dug her small feet into the ground to keep herself up as Lock appeared in a deeper area of the swampy waters.

Set on winning, the Venonat started shaking her body, a strange powder exploding into the air (4% energy). The green spores began to sink to the ground, poisoning the already foul water. Lock squeaked, tongue rolling back up and shell clamping shut as he suddenly disappeared under the water (6% energy). The green gas, a bit lost, swirled around the area where the Shellder had disappeared. Kabuki growled, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of the Shellder.

With Lock underwater and the spores settling around the few pieces of land, Kabuki still stands firm in her spot, waiting for the Shellder to reappear. The swamp gas acts as a guide, revealing the location of the hidden Shellder...or does it?

Round One End

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg048.png
Vermillion's Kabuki the Venonat, Female
Health: 88%
Energy: 81%
Notes: Waiting for Lock to reappear.

VS

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg090.png
Silencer's Lock the Shellder, Male
Health: 95%
Energy: 79%
Notes: Underwater.

Arena Status: Random patches of spores on land that are becoming less effective the more waterlogged they get.

Notes: Kabuki received less damage because only the outside ring of the Bubblebeam hit her.

Vermillion attacks first, Silencer attacks second.

Silencer
23rd August 2006, 03:10 AM
Bumping for Vermillion

Vermillion
26th August 2006, 09:25 AM
I actully did forget about this battle...=P

Ok, Poison Powder all around to keep shellder under, and attack with Swift , finishing with Double Team

Silencer
26th August 2006, 12:42 PM
Start a rain dance to wash the powders away, then finish your dive attack and wipe away those clones with blizzard

Bison Woes
3rd September 2006, 07:46 PM
Sorry guys but school's destroying my time for here. I'm going to have to stop reffing until I can get my time under control. Sorry for making you wait so long for nothing.

Vermillion
4th September 2006, 03:00 PM
Hey I know where your coming from, I'm in no rush really. I pop in every 2-3 days to see whats happened, but by all means, take your time.

Silencer
13th September 2006, 12:11 PM
I'm withdrawing from this match. All refs seem to be busy so I don't think anyone will manage to take over the reffings.

Vermillion
15th September 2006, 09:18 AM
Tis the season for high education...^_^. Another time then Silencer.