PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Vejodi
8th August 2006, 08:16 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm the new kid in town! I've been browsing the forums for a few months now, but thought I'd finally register! :) I don't really know what else to say, but I am from Australia, and... yep.

Cheers everyone,
Vejodi

Blademaster
8th August 2006, 08:30 AM
Hey, V-jo, welcome to TPM. We hope you enjoy your stay, but if you don't... well, too bad. Deal with it. ;)

Anyway, feel free to go nuts and do whatever else makes you happy, and stay off the Mods' bad sides and you'll be fine.

Later. :wave:

-Blade

Link
8th August 2006, 09:07 AM
Yeah just stay and have fun good luck to you.

Dark-San
8th August 2006, 09:56 PM
Anyway, feel free to go nuts and do whatever else makes you happy, and stay off the Mods' bad sides and you'll be fine.

[b][size=3]Blade makes all the mods sounded like devils waiting to munch up new members. -_-" How exaggerating...

Eitherway stick to the rules. *Looks at sticky* And if you have any problems, I am all open for a pm if not then maybe you can bother Mr Pikachu. hehehe...

mr_pikachu
9th August 2006, 01:23 AM
Welcome to TPM, Vejodi! Intriguing name; how did you think of it?

Anyway, I love it when people bother me... as long as "bother me" means "check out Fanfic." So be sure to visit, okay? That's a good way to get on my good side. ;)

Bulbasaur4
9th August 2006, 01:46 AM
[color=royalblue]
*grabs mr_pikachu* You definately should check out my fan fic-oh, wait... you were talking to the new member. Darn! XD

In any case, welcome to the boards! I'm probably the most laid-back moderator around... although I pretend to beat people up with a flamethrower. It's sorta like my security blanket... except it lights things on fire... and it good to smash people's heads with... and looks cooler... and is shiny...

In any case, welcome! ^^;

Crazy
9th August 2006, 02:49 AM
*pushes through a non-existant crowd of TPM members* WAZ UP? Welcome to TPM, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Drago
9th August 2006, 07:12 AM
'sup mate, welcome to this thing. I come brandishing a decidedly Australian opinion, so that you don't feel so isolated, my dear countryman. If anyone gets you out of sorts, just gimme a holler and I'll stick in a good word. Best I can do for a fellow Melbournian.

Blademaster
9th August 2006, 11:37 AM
[b][size=3]Blade makes all the mods sounded like devils waiting to munch up new members. -_-" How exaggerating...

(gasp)

Dark-San, I'm offended. How could you think such a thing about me, of all people? :cry:

Run while you still can, Vejodi!

[color=royalblue]I'm probably the most laid-back moderator around... although I pretend to beat people up with a flamethrower. It's sorta like my security blanket... except it lights things on fire... and it good to smash people's heads with... and looks cooler... and is shiny... ^^;

Really...? :love: :love: :love:

-Blade

P.S. LOL :lookout:

Vejodi
11th August 2006, 09:24 PM
Thank you very much, everyone. :)

Zak
12th August 2006, 12:44 AM
Don't mind Blade, he likes to indent his posts like that.

There are a select few people that you wouldn't want to get on their bad side. They probably wouldn't even ban you, but do something a lot worse. Not like you seem like the type of person who'd get on anyone's bad side.

Blademaster
12th August 2006, 06:17 AM
Don't mind Blade, he likes to indent his posts like that.

Yeah, so?

It's how they taught me to write at my crappy grade school - not my fault the habit stuck... I'm trying to break it, but after 13 years, it's like an instinct! :pirate:

(sigh)

The Blue Avenger
12th August 2006, 10:49 AM
Welcome, sir. I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, you should check out ASB - it's really fun - as well as AC/CC down in Polls, Clubs and Games.

And that... is all I have to say about that.

mvtm
12th August 2006, 01:37 PM
Welcome to TPM, i hope you enjoy your stay... and just get to know the board better. Well most of us are very friendly so.. you shouldnt have any problem doing friends, just welcome! nice to meet you my name is Maria

*hands cake*

Remember not to spam .. and you should be fine^^