PDA

View Full Version : Some things that i had noticed O.o

Aegiso´Fer
28th March 2003, 08:13 AM
1st. Vitamins, it seems that now there´s a "second" limit when you give them to your pokes. They previously increased the stat experience, Protein while boosting your attack, Iron your Defense, Carbos Speed and Calcium boosting both your special Attack and Defense (since they were based on the same gene?), but in MOST cases, the number of uses where limited to 8-11 uses. Now, there´s a new vitamin, Zinc, wich only raises Special Defense (While Calcium only raises Spc.Attack), now, the weird thing is that if you feed your poke with, let´s say, 10 carbos, iron, calcium, protein, HP UP, you will ONLY be able to GIVE them one zinc! Now, if you feed them with (let´s say again) with a full ration of iron, carbos, protein, HP UP and HALF the usual "ration" of Calcium, you can place the rest in zinc...that makes me think that aside the Stat Exp "limit" there´s also a counter to limit the doping of the pokes ¬¬, meaning that you can only boost to the top 5 stats, or distribute the number of vitamins in a lower quantities through all the stats...well, aside of that nintendo just wanted to keep the "cost" of feeding a pokemon with vitamins at the same value of older games (almost one millon of pokecoins...)

2.Previously, (if i remeber well O.o), moves with more-damage-when-lower-HP, like Flail or Reversal could NEVER strike a critical hit, now (after my fearsome lv.18 Shroomish being smashed by a level 34 magikarp), they cant inflict criticals! Ouchie! Poor Shroomish ¬¬

3.Again...previously, when you could only carry 99 items in your backpack or PC BY SLOT (that means, that if you wanted to have 100 full restores, you needeed to have an "slot" with 99, and a second one with 1), while now it seems (my batts are recarging now :P) that you can only carry 99 items of the same type in your pack, but if you place them on your pc, the counter goes up to 99! You can have as many (...well...maybe they have a limit) items as you want in your pc.

Oddish17
28th March 2003, 11:03 AM
You can only feed your pokemon 51 vitamins. That is why it stops working.

Shadowfax
28th March 2003, 12:23 PM
My combusken just took 7 Zinc's, so yea.