PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge - NOT for the faint of heart!

Blademaster
10th August 2006, 07:27 PM
I have an open challenge to issue; here's my conditions:

1. It'll be a 3-on-3 battle, 1 Pokemon at a time.
2. DQ time will be 5 days.
3. The challenger can send out first; I'll attack first.
4. Banned moves: None.
5. No damage caps.
6. All attacks will do Super Effective damage, not just type-matched moves (In other words, a Venusaur's Razor Leaf would do equal damage to either a Blastoise or a Chansey - or a Typhlosion.).
7. The arena: The arena will be all Trainers' darkest fears slapped together in one. The arena will randomly change at the end of each round (at the ref's disgression) into one of the following:

The Pit of Mephistopheles - A 50-foot circular stone platform hovering above a pitch-black abyss. Torches around the edge of the platform provide the only source of light in the darkness; somewhere far below the floating platform is a chasm full of 6-foot steel spikes. Should a Pokemon fall... Well, figure it out.

Cape Triton - A flat, barren island resembling a nuclear testing site, surrounded by churning red ocean as far as the eye can see. Black sharks, giant squid, demon jellyfish, and a host of other deadly water monsters dwell beneath the surface, so taking a dip is not advised...

The Gutenberg Caverns - A large, underground cavern consisting of rocky pillars, stalactites, stalagnites, columns, and broad platforms, all awash in 3000-degree liquid rock. The magma fills much of the cavern and cascades from the walls in the form of fiery waterfalls, leaving precious little to stand on; whatever is safe usually sinks when weight is applied, making it unwise to stay in any one spot for too long...

Mount Charon - An ice-capped mountain summit battered by an endless blizzard under a dark sky full of shrieking demons and spirits. The ice is mercilessly cold, the air is thin, and the natives are not friendly...

Satan's Playroom - A large dungeon will walls of black brick. Razor-sharp pendulums swing over head, demonic statues in the corners breath fire at anything that dares approach, racks and iron maidens lay ready to snare any potential victims, and suspended from the walls are several black maces and skeletons (not all of which are human) in chains. Running the length of the ceiling from (the short way) is a guillotine that'll drop on anything that passes underneath, so move quickly or else...

If you're really brave... or really foolhardy... then meet me here...

And let the game begin.

-Blade

EDIT: Just realized, this is the 1,000th post in ASB. w00t.