PDA

View Full Version : Next Up In Japan: Samehadda *Spoilers*

Hanada Tattsu
28th March 2003, 08:39 AM
All right, here's the episode preview for next week's episode!

Note to Zak: Sorry about last week's preview not having a spoiler tag, Zak. I of all people should have known/remembered. I did it now, if you looked at the post title. Well, sorry again. It won't happen again.

Now, here's the text from TV Tokyo:

" Escaping! Island of Sharedo! " (April 3rd broadcast)

In order to desire to the next gym game, the ム Ro island which has the ムロジム by the boat of the Hagi-chan old person (the stripe) to directing the サトシ, it sent the boat.

But, when completely the lawn it will do one line which relaxes, in the voyage whose feeling is good and probably will enjoy vacation, in stopping in the unmanned island of secret of the ハギ old person. In to be good when it plays in the water, with the ぜ it is as for attacking, " the present ぼ う ポケモン " サメハダー! The place there is no horsefly the れ is is one line to the seashore, but the island had been troubled with the む れ of the サメハダー completely. Somehow here seems their territories. In ポケモン number field of サトシ it wins completely and there is no め. The bamboo ti proposes that you aim for the ボスサメハダー 1 it is largest, but....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it seems that just like the game, Mr. Briney is taking them to Dewford via his boat. Okay, so May wants to swim with Masato, so they jump in the ocean, but they're attacked by a swarm of Sharpedo! We know we're gonna see Taillow in the episode, and Sharpedo looks cool!

I wish it was like this in the game, while in the boat, you would get attacked by a swarm of Sharpedo, and you could catch some. I wanna see this episode. I just watched that movie "Jaws" yesterday, and this is a good sequel to that!

Oh, and here's the picture:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/img/019.jpg

It's of Mr. Briney again and also a Sharpedo, they look evil! :D

But I still like them better than Wailmer and Wailord.

pikachu master
28th March 2003, 09:21 AM
Wasen't that episode title changed on that episode?

Light_Togetic
28th March 2003, 10:00 AM
Yay! Some tough-looking pokemon! Don't get me wrong, I love cute pokemon, but I think that they need a better balance of tough and cute pokemon on the show. So this would be the second episode with Mr. Briney right? Because we already saw Peeko and him in the previous one, right? Poor May and Masato, I'm sure it'll be a while before they decide to swim in the open sea again!

Chris 2.1
28th March 2003, 11:38 AM
what else happens, though? sounds like a filler to me :rolleyes:

Anyway, sounds like they needed a filler between now and Dewford Gym.

AKA Pokemon Fan
29th March 2003, 04:18 PM
How can it be called a filler if the episode is about their trip to get to where the gym is and reveals a new Pokemon? It's more interesting than having them get on the boat at the end of one episode and then get off the next.

I wonder if the anime will follow Sharpedo's pokedex info which says that it can travel at a speed of 75 mph for short distances...:o

pikachu master
29th March 2003, 05:01 PM
Dosen't anyone else do transelations anymore? it's only Hanada Tattsu now.

Hanada Tattsu
29th March 2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by pikachu master

Well, I recently started doing them when the Lotad episode aired.

Oh, and if don't like the way I'm doing it, just let me know via PM, okay?

Chris 2.1
30th March 2003, 02:49 AM
I did them for the Pellipper ep, the Treecko ep and the Shroomish ep, but then when Hanada did the ones after that i just couldnt be bothered :P

AKA: I'm confused. If a new Pokemon is introduced, is it still a filler? I thought they were, but you seem to think differently. I don't wanna start a flame war, i just want your opinion is all, cos if your statement is true, then JLC might not have been so fillery :P

I suppose the ep sounds ALRIGHT....it wouldnt be bad but i think AKA's right when he says we shouldnt have them get on the boat one ep, get off the other. It's a time episode.

Hanada Tattsu
30th March 2003, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I agree with Shiny Marill, wouldn't JLC and some of JJ and MQ be considered filler?

I mean, take the episode where Yanma was introduced in mid-JLC. That was a filler. This episode introduces Sharpedo, and the only thing in the plot is that they're advancing to Dewford.

I dunno, I guess you have a point, AKA.

Chris 2.1
30th March 2003, 09:15 AM
i meat JLC has been abshed for having way too many fillers, but if new PKMN r introduced, then its just a normal season really.

AKA Pokemon Fan
30th March 2003, 06:08 PM
Well you see I wasn't saying that introducing a new Pokemon is what made it not be a filler. I was only saying that since AFAIK there is only one episode with them on the boat, and it introduces a new Pokemon, it can't quite be called a Filler on the level of some of JLC. Now if there were six episodes of them heading across the sea, with meeting Sharpedo being just one of them... I would call that a JLC's quality filler.:P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st March 2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by pikachu master

Perhaps it is because I live in Finland. GMT+2 (GMT+3 in summer) is a tricky time zone ;). And I can use the Internet only at school and in libraries. But be patient, even the guys in Japan haven't seen this episode yet.

After going to school on Friday morning, I usually have had to wait until about 8.00 to see TVTOKYO's Pok駑on section updating these days. I have been able to do most of the translation during my English class lately, though. Hehe, I can ask the teacher for an English word if I know the Finnish one.

Anyways, here is my translation...

Escape! Samehadaa痴 Island!!

Because they desire the next gym battle, Satoshi and friends head for Muro Island, where Muro gym is located, with the old Hagi痴 boat.

But, as they feel good and are completely relaxed by the boat trip, they decide to stop in the Old Hagi痴 secret island where nobody lives. When they are there, playing in water, a [ferocious Pok駑on] Samehadaa appears! The party escapes from the danger to the beach, but the island is completely surrounded by a Samehadaa swarm. It appears to be their territory. Satoshi and friends do not have enough Pok駑on to beat them all. Takeshi suggests that they aim at the boss Samehadaa which is the biggest one

Pokemon Neo
1st April 2003, 06:39 PM
Hm,I just wonder how Ash wil react when he sees May in her swimsuit.XD Misty better come back soon.lol

Hanada Tattsu
1st April 2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
Hm,I just wonder how Ash wil react when he sees May in her swimsuit.XD Misty better come back soon.lol

LOL, actually, he's seen May at least on one occasion before, in the episode where Brock catches his Lotad.

Pokemon Neo
1st April 2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
LOL, actually, he's seen May at least on one occasion before, in the episode where Brock catches his Lotad.

Really? Well,did he blush or stare at any point?

Animelee
1st April 2003, 11:14 PM
Nope, they all acted perfectly normal. He made no comments. Nothing.

Hanada Tattsu
2nd April 2003, 08:44 AM
Really? Well,did he blush or stare at any point?

No, he just jumped in the water and didn't stare. The scene went on for all of a few seconds, cause when the Lotad came they forgot about everything.

Light_Togetic
2nd April 2003, 10:07 AM
Maybe he's seen enough girls in bathing suits by now. Then again, this is the guy who wasn't fazed by seeing Professor Ivy in her bathing suit jumping all over the place. While Brock got all blushy... I think Ash was watching Gyrados...:rolleyes:

Pokemon Neo
2nd April 2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
I think Ash was watching Gyrados...:rolleyes:

LOL Yeah,I recently saw that episode on CN.I thought,"Ash you idiot!Here's a woman with a voluptuous figure with a swimsuit on and all you can think about is the freakin' Gyarados!:rolleyes: Well,at least we know he's not completely oblivious.There was that "pretty girl" line with the girl(Trixie?)and her Azumarril.And then there's always the Giselle thing.But still,IT WAS PROF. IVY FOR GOD SAKES!

As for the May thing,maybe he's forcing himself to act normal.Maybe he's thinking,"CANT - STARE! MUST - REMEMBER - MISTY!":D

JazzJazz
2nd April 2003, 02:42 PM
For Christ's sake! Maybe he just doesn't care!

Pokemon Neo
2nd April 2003, 03:19 PM
Geez,calm down dude.It's just a joke.

FalcovsLeon20
3rd April 2003, 08:49 AM
Can we please change the subject? The last thing I want to talk about is Ash having a fondness for girls in bikinis. That's Brock's job! And I've been busy playing Zelda lately so I'm a bit slow on the recent episode news. What's this I hear of a Shroomish episode? Does someone catch a Shroomish or something? And has May caught any new Pokemon? (I'm hoping she might catch something like Skitty and maybe Swablu.)

Light_Togetic
4th April 2003, 10:20 AM
Well, the Shroomish episode was about a mansion with Shroomish, and nobody caught anything. As for what pokemon May has; she only has Torchic and Wurmple. I think she should get a Skitty, it seems to suit her personality well.

JazzJazz
4th April 2003, 03:29 PM
Geez,calm down dude.It's just a joke.

I'm calm, you all need to relax though.