PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge (ref needed)

Silencer
15th August 2006, 07:13 AM
Alright, I'm declaring an open challenge. I've got one really active battle and two active ones so I'm looking for a forth to fit in one of these categories

2on2
You send first, I attack first
Banned moves: toxic, explosion, selfdestruct, substitute, attract, rest, direct recovery moves (eg recover, moonlight, synthesis), perish song, destiny bond, grudge. Think that is all, if you want more just add.

Arena: Plain of Silence

The battle takes place in a parallel universe. The pokémon are standing on a white platform, located in a room of darkness. The white platform emits light, so that you can still see everything. Because the light is coming from below, there are no shadows. Also in this universe, sound that is generated on the platform is non-existent so moves such as roar and screech have no effect. Sound that are generated next to the platform (where the trainers are located) can still be heard by people or pokémon on the platform.

Pokémon thrown of the platform will simply land on it again(not teleported, the world only consists of the platform and miniature platforms the trainers stand on so the pokémon has no other place to land). Also random weather is generated. See below for possibilities and effects

possible weathers and effect
- Lightning storm: pokémon can get hit by the lightning, suffering 3% damage and a 5% chance of paralysis. Power of electrical moves are also upped
- Downpour: the power of water type moves are upped. Also movement for non-water types are hindered
- Heat wave: the power of fire type moves are upped. A non-ground, rock or fire type pokémon will have more trouble to use their moves and will thus burn more fatigue
- Storm: Flying type moves become more powerful. It has hard to keep your balance and aiming is more difficult as well as reaching your opponent for a melee attack.
- Freezing: Ice type moves become more powerful. Pokémon that are non-ice type have a 5% chance of becoming frozen. This freeze will not be over the entire body, but just a small portion.