PDA

View Full Version : frylock vs. Megahorny! (ref needed.)

frylock
19th August 2006, 09:52 AM
This is my first battle, so I hope I'm doing this right.

i'll send out first, whoever I'm facing can attack first. Let's make it a 2v2, with one Pokemon out at a time.

1 week for DQ.

Banned moves: attract, rest, recover.

The arena: the pit. a 10 feet wide, 30 feet deep pit. the bottom 1 foot is filled with water, it can be filled more with Rain Dance, etc. the top 20 feet has thick fines covering the walls. The top is surrounded by 10 angry Ursaring that will attack anyone who tries to get out. The Ursaring won't attack the trainers.

First Pokemon: Big Boss, my male Treecko.

Mega Horny
19th August 2006, 04:39 PM
Why not. I'll start off with my shiny male Machop, Gnollish Bodybuilder.

So I take it we're on a large plateau of vines?

Begin with a flamethrower to burn a hole through the vines, as well as charr our little friend if he tries to come near us, or send some bullet seeds/leaves over at us, which will simply be roasted. Then, grab him with a seismic toss and fling him down to the watery depths below. If he tries to come back up, ice punch him back down. Otherwise, focus your energy.

Forgive me if I do not understand the arena, but If I do, may I please redo my moves?

frylock
19th August 2006, 05:17 PM
I didn't explain the arena right, sorry. It's not filled with vines, the walls are covered with vines. I guess you could your moves, but with all the vines burned, we'd both be fighting underwater.

Mega Horny
19th August 2006, 06:15 PM
Alright then. Machop, I love you and stuff, but you better not fail me, hear?

XD

Alright, seeing as we have no idea what kind of strategies our opponent is going to use, seeing as we've never seen him battle, plus we must attack first, lets start off with something simple and subless.

Start off, taking your opponent by surprise and run at it, and grab it, flinging it up in the air with seismic toss. Then, while its airborne, send a pillar of flames up at it and finish by smacking it with an ice punch when its about to hit the ground. Cold after hot is always panful.

frylock
19th August 2006, 06:36 PM
Boss:

Use Aerial Ace to go over the seismic toss and hit him. If that doesn't knock him into the water, quick attack through the flamethrower, which should cause you to take less damage, and Mega Kick him before he ice punches you, which is called the lightining foot of death combo. If he does fall int the water. Leech seed him and blast a bunch of razor leaves down there.

Aerial Ace/Quick Attack(or Leech Seed) /Mega Kick(Razor leaf).

Now all we need is a ref.

Mega Horny
19th August 2006, 06:40 PM
Heh. I despise attacking first. Planning what my opponent will try to do is my weakness ;)

But my ASB team, "Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday," will not fall so easily!

And yeah, that would be helpful.

frylock
19th August 2006, 06:44 PM
Man, right after I said that, I got a picture of your Machop trying to run at me to use seismic toss and falling into the water. I'll edit it.