PDA

View Full Version : Trauma Center: Under the Knife

Kyl3
19th August 2006, 06:32 PM
What a good game. EASILY the best game ever for the DS! (Phonenix Wright was good too though). TC is amazing, a bit hard though, but I just beat it today and I have to say I loved every minute of it.

Anyone else have this game? If so what are your thoughts on it?

frylock
20th August 2006, 01:33 PM
I have it. Right behind Advance Wars DS for best DS game. That bomb disarming stage was crap, though.

Ghost
21st August 2006, 11:44 AM
I've been waiting to get this game, seeing as I've only been hearing good things about it. How long does it take to complete the game?

Razola
23rd August 2006, 11:59 PM
Getting this game delivered to my apartment has been an epic undertaking.

EDIT: Got it, finally, and it gets tough quick.

PNT510
25th August 2006, 12:57 PM
[b]I went to a couple different stores today and couldn't locate this. Guess I'll have to order it online.

Razola
26th August 2006, 01:14 AM
Amazon got in a new shipment; that's where I got mine.

Musourenka
31st August 2006, 07:49 PM
I got the game some eight months or so ago. I maade it to somewhere in Chapter 5, but I quit, since I suck.

I should really try to finish it someday.

Link
1st September 2006, 05:29 PM
The DS is overrated, but I will purchase it I guess when I have the time and money. :p

Razola
1st September 2006, 10:49 PM
The DS is overrated, but I will purchase it I guess when I have the time and money. :p
No trolling, thanks.

Alucard
2nd September 2006, 02:04 AM

No, it really isn't.

I have yet to pick up this game thanks to being addicted to a few online games. I'll pick up a copy sooner or later because it looks like an interesting little game.

Razola
2nd September 2006, 04:43 AM
You better hurry: the game is very rare and Atlus already sold out of a second reprinting just this August.

Alucard
2nd September 2006, 05:59 AM
You better hurry: the game is very rare and Atlus already sold out of a second reprinting just this August.

There's dozens of them on ebay.

PNT510
9th September 2006, 01:25 AM
[b]My local gamestop finally got a copy of this game in. I can't really judge it too much yet seeing as how I've only played for about 30 minutes. So far it's been pretty fun though.