PDA

View Full Version : vs frylock (ref needed)

Silencer
20th August 2006, 11:24 AM
2on2
DQ: 1 week
you send first, I attack first
Arena: Indigo stadium, water arena
Banned moves: rest and attract (you can add if you want)

I await my opponents

frylock
20th August 2006, 11:44 AM
I'll battle you, Silencer. I'll send out Fortune, my female Houndour.

Silencer
20th August 2006, 12:16 PM
Hmmm, going up and down the list of my pokémon, I ownly have 2 unevolved pokémon. One would have the advantege and the other a disadvantage. But I'm already using both (and I prefer not to use the same pokémon in different battles) so I'll send out one of my recently evolved pokémon.

Go Sparks, my female electabuzz.

Alright Sparks, let's start of with a thunder wave. Then I want you to use a psychic on the raft she is standing on and immediatly send a thunderbolt in the water. If she jumped of the raft and isn't in the water use a swift to hit her. If she tries will-o-wisp or toxic. Use a flash to blind her before she uses it

Thunder wave~Psychic(raft)~Thunderbolt/Swift
subs: flash

frylock
20th August 2006, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry, but what's in the water aena other than the raft and a bunch of water?

Anyway, use faint attack to avoid the Thunder wave/possibly hit the Electrabuzz. Then, Crunch him before he can use psychic. Finally, use toxic. a flash isn't wprse than a Thunderbolt.

Faint Attack/Crunch/Toxic

Silencer
20th August 2006, 12:48 PM
It's the water stage from the indigo stadium. The arena where krabby evolved into kingler. I think it was Ash's first fight in the indigo finals. I'm looking for pictures but I can't find any... probably to long ago

frylock
20th August 2006, 12:51 PM
That's cool, I just want to know if there's room for Fortune to stand other than the crappy raft and water.

Silencer
20th August 2006, 12:53 PM
There are a couple of rafts. Basicly it's just a water thank with some flotation rafts spread across it. I thought around 10 orso

Mega Horny
20th August 2006, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't say rafts. They were more circular platforms, sturdy, perhaps made of some sort of extremely non-dense cement. They floated, and bobbed around when the pokemon stoof on them ,even krabby, therefore, they are likely hard to balance on, similarily to a flat buoy. They also only go about half a foot down underwater.

frylock
20th August 2006, 12:59 PM
Ok. Just because he's fire-type doesn't mean it'd hurt him to just go into water, would it?

Mega Horny
20th August 2006, 01:05 PM
Well, i depends on how Silencer sees the arena. In the show, there were several rafts a pokemon could jump onto, however the water was very deep, at least that of an average pool's depth, around 9 feet, possibly more. Normally, Id say it would have trouble in the water, however, being a dog, it could have the ability to swim. it all depends on how the ref sees it. Anyway, Houndour's legs are pretty stocky, so it would be difficult for it to stay up realistically.

frylock
20th August 2006, 01:07 PM
Okay. Thanks, MegaHorny. I was worried it would be like:

Houndoom falls in water, and loses all his fire power because he's wet.