PDA

View Full Version : Jigglypuff's ideal audience

SuperSonic
28th March 2003, 12:36 PM
It occured to me yesterday that no matter who Jigglypuff sings to they're going to fall asleep and get mad, but then i realized that there are two abilites that do not let this happen. Vital Spirit and Insomnia. If Jigglypuff were to ever come across these pokemon then its dream would finally come true. Although, they'd have to sleep sometime, but i'm guessing Jigglypuff's sing attack won't work.

Hanada Tattsu
28th March 2003, 05:27 PM
I agree with you.

I wonder if they'll be an AG episode with Jigglypuff. Some Pokemon will stay awake, and Jigglypuff's dream will come true.

Then, it'll be so happy it'll evolve into Wigglytuff. :D

ILikePokemonP
28th March 2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu

I agree with you.

I wonder if they'll be an AG episode with Jigglypuff. Some Pokemon will stay awake, and Jigglypuff's dream will come true.

Then, it'll be so happy it'll evolve into Wigglytuff. :D By that logic, it should've become an Igglybuff a million times already :)

Hanada Tattsu
28th March 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by ILikePokemon:P
By that logic, it should've become an Igglybuff a million times already :)

LOL! :)

BTW, I believe that in the Igglybuff/Jigglypuff episode, the Igglybuff stay awake for Jigglypuff's song. However, I haven't seen the episode for ages and don't remember, so don't quote me.

BTW, Zak, Murg, Mozz, or anyone else who has seen the episode recently plese correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Murgatroyd
29th March 2003, 12:47 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/pupurin_nemuri.jpg

It seems they're affected just as much as anyone else.

SuperSonic
29th March 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/pupurin_nemuri.jpg

It seems they're affected just as much as anyone else.

no, i meant pokemon with the early rising or insomnia ability, igglybuff does not have this ability which prevents sleep.

Has Noctowl ever been put to sleep in the anime by jigglypuff?

Animelee
29th March 2003, 01:01 PM
Maybe the Whismur, Loudred, and Exploud will try and out-sing Jigglypuff, lol.

Murgatroyd
29th March 2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by SuperSonic
no, i meant pokemon with the early rising or insomnia ability, igglybuff does not have this ability which prevents sleep.

Has Noctowl ever been put to sleep in the anime by jigglypuff?

I was replying to Hanada Tattsu.

I don't think Noctowl has ever been present when Jigglypuff was singing. If it was, it was in an episode I haven't seen.

SuperSonic
29th March 2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
I was replying to Hanada Tattsu.

I don't think Noctowl has ever been present when Jigglypuff was singing. If it was, it was in an episode I haven't seen.

Oh sorry, guess i didn't see that.

Team Rocket's Lugia
29th March 2003, 05:06 PM
It was, in the Noctowl Poilt episode

Powarun
5th April 2003, 10:39 AM
Yeah a Whismur showdown. That would be great and poor Jiggly would lose. I think that could be Jiggly dream carrear.