PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07

Ghost
22nd August 2006, 08:50 AM
Well, seeing as today is the day that Madden 07 comes out, I decided that I should create I topic on it.

Anybody getting the game today? Also, how long have you been playing the game?

Personally, my Dad already went and picked up the game, I just gotta wait until midnight to go get. For as how long I've been playing it, I've been playing it ever since... I believe 2001, the one with Culpepper on the cover, right?

Master Rudy
22nd August 2006, 09:20 AM
I've been playing the Madden series for a very long time. The first one I owned was Madden '95 back when the game actually used the NFL on Fox theme music. I'd love to pick up a copy of '07 and see if maybe I could get Shaun Alexander to sign it if I'm visiting my parents during the off season. I don't know him personally but we both grew up in the same town and went to the same high school. Some of my friends know him so it's possible I might be able to do that.

PNT510
22nd August 2006, 03:49 PM
[b]I'm not really a huge football or Madden fan, but the new superstar mode looks like alot of fun. I also have a friend who is a huge football fan and I think the game tends to be best when played against a friend so I am definately gonna pick up this years version for the 360.

Crazy
23rd August 2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah unlike last year, the 360's version doesn't suck. I think all modes made it in except for the Owner's mode. I bought it yesterday and even though I'm not really into football, I still see a good game. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is smooth and even though I rarely have much of an idea of what I'm doing, I still have fun. I have a lot to learn.

Drago
14th September 2006, 06:38 AM
I'd wager I'll pick it up on PS3 whenever that rolls around (and when I can wait for that sumbitch system to drop in price). Dunno about the Wii-take... Such a radical change, if it takes off I'll have to see (no way I'm going multi-platform the one year, but '08 and beyond...). In any event, I plan on having Vince Young lead the league in passing and rushing yards. Maybe receiving too, if I stick Bennett at QB... :heh:
My first Madden year was 2003, the year of Marshall Faulk. Hasn't aged well at all, and I have trouble with the GC control scheme these days.