PDA

View Full Version : Deication Post

Houndoom_Lover
24th August 2006, 01:51 PM
Ah, if only I could spell anything X_X. This is to Blademaster and who ever else voted for me. Thank you ^-^ I will proudly take this best new person award and live up to it. I'd like to thank my mom and...my computer, and my friends, and my keyboard and my brain. And Blademaster ^-^. I'm going to go eat cookies now! Thank you!

Blademaster
24th August 2006, 03:03 PM
Houndy, I know you love to post, but you could've just gone over to the Fanfiction section - the Golden Pen votes are right there; you could've put this there. That'd be OK; this post has no meaning here. It's SPAM, and the Mods are just gonna come and close this. Just giving you a heads-up so you don't see it was gone and then post something else.

And when you see this, please don't post a reply saying you're sorry or something similar - that's SPAM, too.

Sorry for sounding so curt, but it's been another sleepless night; I'm cranky. :sweat:

Magmar
24th August 2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah, just so you know the General Discussion is just a forum for discussing Pokemon in general, stuff that isn't relevant to fanfics, games or animes by specifics really.

mr_pikachu
24th August 2006, 08:54 PM
The others are quite right. You can still post a "thank you" in the Golden Pen Results (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=45189.0) thread, if you like. There's still time!

Otherwise... yeah, this is kinda the wrong place.