PDA

View Full Version : Shows you'd like to have come out on DVD

TKnHappyNess
26th August 2006, 01:57 PM
With all these shows coming out in DVD sets, are there any shows you'd like to see that haven't been released on DVD? I have at least one that hasn't come out on DVD, that being "Happy Ness: The Secret of the Loch". I got the name for my Lapras from that show since the one in the title is the main Nessie of the series, and since Lapras is the main Pokemon I have on my team in the many versions, it makes sense.

PNT510
3rd September 2006, 09:44 PM
[b]I'd really like to see the wonder years come out on DVD. Sadly it seems like we're gonna have to wait a long to for those to come out(if they ever come out).

Roy Karrde
3rd September 2006, 10:10 PM
Gotta go with The Real Ghostbusters, it will never come out on DVD except for those little teaser sets released a few months ago, but still a person can dream.

Musourenka
24th September 2006, 12:23 AM
Seconded on The Real Ghostbusters. Freakazoid and Earthworm Jim need DVDs... right about.... NOW.

And I didn't mention The Tick, since it's already on DVD.

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2006, 03:53 PM
I'm calling Megas XLR on this one. I absolutely love that show, but then it got cancelled out of nowhere. :\

Everoy
24th September 2006, 08:50 PM
Although Digimon is on DVD to an extent, I think they need to be more available. Teen Titans should be on more comprehensive DVDs.

XD375
24th September 2006, 08:54 PM
Half-season Digimon boxed sets!
Monster Rancher season boxed sets!
MegaMan Battle Network season boxed sets!

Master Rudy
26th September 2006, 06:19 AM
Well right now I'm waiting for season five of 24 but as far as other shows go there has got to be a Married With Children set. Fox has teased fans of that show for far too long with that "Best of...." crap. Stop showing it on FX and give us some real sets starting with season one dammit!

Silencer
26th September 2006, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see a samurai X DVD set. I'm not sure if that was the name since it aired with the japanees intro so everything was in kanji or something. Anyway it was about a samourai called Battousai and he had orange hair and a crosslike cut on his face. I loved that show but they ended it somewhere around where battousai went up against a guy completely rapped in bandages. Also I believe that Kenji was the real name of the samourai.

Pokemaster Ash
27th September 2006, 10:23 PM
MegaMan Battle Network season boxed sets!

Not just DVDs for the BN anime (and Axess and the series to come), but how about UNCUT DVDs for said series. Of course, uncut for EXE, Axess, and the rest would be the original names and music intact (anyone else feel nauseated by Fire Man.EXE being called Torch Man and Metal Man.EXE being called HeavyMetal Man, among all the other horrid changes?) as well as perhaps the unedited versions of certain Navis being deleted (what happened to Shadow Man in Axess comes to mind).

I'd also love to see Megas XLR on DVD as I absolutely loved that show. Too bad it didn't last too long. I would say Whose Line is it Anyway?, but that will be out on DVD soon. I suppose hoping for the short-lived Drew Carey's Green Screen Show wouldn't hurt, though. Most of the same cast as Whose Line.

And then there's the four remaining Gundam series (ZZ, V, X, Turn-A) as well as any Seed/Seed Destiny OVAs yet to be seen, but those have yet to be dubbed yet so it's just going to be a matter of waiting...