PDA

View Full Version : I was just curious...

lordsalamence
28th August 2006, 07:24 PM
Where do the Regi's food go? Or...what do they eat? Do they eat at all? Wow. lotsa questions..... Anybody can answer them?

Chris 2.1
28th August 2006, 07:51 PM
I dont think we'll ever know. They could absorb it through their fancy braille patterns or, since theyre literally forged steel, rock and ice, they mightn't actually need food.

lordsalamence
28th August 2006, 08:15 PM
well, then, they're actually not living organisms....maybe photosynthesis?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th August 2006, 02:29 AM
I agree with Chris 2.0 there, I can imagine that they literally "suck" their food out of the earth. I can imagine that they live from what they are made of, thus rock, steel, minerals etc. and have developed a means to absorb this from the ground directly through their "skin".

Blademaster
29th August 2006, 05:25 AM
Regice absorbs intense cold the way plants absorb light.

Regirock adds newer, more mineral-rich stones to its body to replace the older, 'dried-up' ones.

Registeel absorbs electromagnetic impulses the way plants absorb light.

How do I know this?

I don't, but it seems as good an explanation as any - the Regis aren't carbon-based lifeforms like we are, so it stands to reason that they have totally different systems than we do.

darktyranitar
29th August 2006, 08:12 AM
Guess you've put some scientific thinking into this, eh Blade?

But yeah, I guess that would explain it. I never thought about this stuff, actually...

Magmar
29th August 2006, 11:59 PM
What does R2D2 eat?

Energizer batteries.

The Regis are no different. Give 'em a good set of AA Energizer batteries and they just keep going and going and going...

Blademaster
30th August 2006, 08:55 AM
Guess you've put some scientific thinking into this, eh Blade?

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43659.msg657684#msg657684

Don't I always, Faiz? ;)

What does R2D2 eat?

Energizer batteries.

The Regis are no different. Give 'em a good set of AA Energizer batteries and they just keep going and going and going...

I think we have a winner. :rotfl:

darktyranitar
1st September 2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I was gonna point to your fic too, Blade!

Regis eats AA batteries? Boy, that must be the reason why they're sealed away...