PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] In Game Questions

DaBlackBandit
8th September 2006, 10:36 AM
What are these mails for?
Surf Mail, LittleBlueMail, PortraitMail, LovelyMail, Eon Mail, Morph Mail, Bluesky Mail, Music, and Mirage Mail,

And the ragecandybar, what is that for?

and lucky egg?

TKnHappyNess
8th September 2006, 01:59 PM
What are these mails for?
Surf Mail, LittleBlueMail, PortraitMail, LovelyMail, Eon Mail, Morph Mail, Bluesky Mail, Music, and Mirage Mail,

And the ragecandybar, what is that for?

and lucky egg?

Mails: You can write a message on them and send them to others while attached to a Pokemon. As for the Eon Mail, in Crystal you can give them to a woman in the Goldenrod Pokemon Mart and she'll give you a Revive in return.
Ragecandybar: Restores 20 HP
Lucky Egg: Doubles a Pokemon's experience points after a battle

mr_pikachu
8th September 2006, 02:13 PM
As an additional note, sometimes trainers will ask you to deliver their Pokemon to other people for them. In these cases, the Pokemon will usually be holding a piece of mail. That's really the purpose of those items. You can use them to deliver messages to people far away. But it's rather useless to GSC trainers, since you can just talk to someone when you trade Pokemon with them.

Maybe they'll have more of a use in DP with the Wi-Fi connections. We'll see.

Poryhedron
8th September 2006, 04:43 PM
Sometimes I use mail to write down game notes for myself.

Also, I seem to recall the RageCandyBar lowers happiness like those bitter medicines...

TKnHappyNess
8th September 2006, 07:26 PM
Sometimes I use mail to write down game notes for myself.

Also, I seem to recall the RageCandyBar lowers happiness like those bitter medicines...

Actually they don't. They act the same way as a Potion, and cost the same amount.