PDA

View Full Version : ~A Town out of Time~ Trigun! Creepy!

Houndoom_Lover
8th September 2006, 10:19 PM
-Bam-

(Just felt like writting that).

Alright, alright, here is the low down. This will be AU, before the showdown of beloved man death at the final episode. Sorry, abit hyper and sleepy.

Now that that's out of da way.

Rules: Buttercup, spelling and gran...oh, fuck! I can't even spell it. Just try your bestest. Stick slightly to the plot and well...erm...

Plot: Vash, the up and coming hero, stumbles into what looks like a deserted town. Little does he know of the horrors that await him. To ease his pain...the saloon seems to be open. The smell of his breath draws foes.

Cast:

Vash-Blademaster
Legato-Me
Wolfwood- Blademaster
Knives- None
Meryl- None
Millie- None
(P.M me to be these people)

Made-Ups: Only two more made ups maybe had. Fill out your forms, damn it.

Name:
History Crap:
Extra Stuff:

That's about it.....

Rated: Pg-13 though whatever ^-^.

~~~~~~~~First Post~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town seemed empty. No running screaming dirty children, no mother's hanging up clothes. No father's playing ball with their sons. Nothing. Not even a tied up animal. Ever the sand seemed to be leaving, as the wind picked the sand up.

But what was in the background, music? Yes, as Vash was about to just pass this town by, maybe even nap, he heard music. The wind caused the saloon doors to hit agaist each other, and carried the music outward to the ghost town. This surely must mean someone was here. Of course...if it was a player piano...

Asilynne
8th September 2006, 11:45 PM
The title caught my eye lol Ill wait til you edit it before I decide ^-~

Blademaster
9th September 2006, 12:54 PM
Well, since Houndoom_Lover already signed me up here, I guess I should post something...

Name: Vash the Stampede
Appearance: 6'5", about 200 pounds, with green eyes and spiky blonde hair. Wears a red coat, grey pants, black boots and gloves, and mirrored orange shades. Carries a large handgun in a holster on one of his two belts.
History: Vash is a man unlike most in that he was born a plant - some 130 years ago, a man was killed in a nuclear reactor; the fallout disintegrated his body and settled in the ground, in turn producing Vash and his brother, Knives. Both were raised by a woman named Rem Saverem, who taught Vash that love and peace were the only solutions to life's problems, not anger and violence. Vash adhered to this policy, even after Rem died; his brother, however, did not...
Extra: He's 130 years old, but he doesn't look a day over 25! Well, except for the scars all over his body, that is - that's the price he paid for never killing his enemies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vash the Stampede...

That was all he was known as... No last name, no middle initial...

Just Vash the Stampede.

Over the years, trouble seemed to follow Vash wherever he went - he didn't even know how it had all started anymore... He just was a bad luck charm. Everyone he knew seemed to get hurt, or be put in some sort of danger somehow. If he were a Pokemon, he'd be an Absol...

Because of the problems Vash was so often associated with (and often accused of causing), he'd come in time to earn the nickname of 'The Humanoid Typhoon.'

Over his life, Vash had learned how to use a gun better than most. By now, he was virtually unbeatable with one - he could put two bullets through the same hole from a distance of 1000 feet.

Needless to say, Vash had few friends - he was feared and loathed by most, and he had a $$60,000,000,000 bounty on his head, which nobody had yet claimed.

But for all the hardships of his life, Vash was actually extremely friendly, often acting like a big kid and even joking around with people who were trying to kill him.

And his shining personality showed through today - he was wandering through an abandoned ghost town in the middle of the desert...

...Eating a box of donuts.

"Mmmmmmm, I love these things!" Vash cried joyfully, his voice muffled by his full mouth as he took another bite. "Sure was nice of the girls to give'em to me!"

Actually, that was a lie - as good a person as Vash was, he often stooped to stealing donuts, like he'd done with these.

In fact, Vash knew that by now, Meryl had noticed and would likely be coming after him - with a vengeance.

'Well,' Vash thought, finishing another donut, 'I have been walking around for awhile...'

Vash's stomach made a strange noise.

"Oooooog..." Vash groaned. "Maybe walking around in the heat eating donuts wasn't such a great idea after all... I need to take a break..."

Vash saw a saloon nearby, an old player piano playing an incredible out-of-key tune somewhere inside. The music made Vash's ears hurt, but he figured it was better than nothing as he walked inside.

Houndoom_Lover
9th September 2006, 06:00 PM
The saloon looked like no one had been there for years. The stools were rusted, with such a film of dust over them, it was impossible to tell the colour of the stools.

The dust covered the counter of creamy yellow...marbel, maybe? Above the counter, in racks, were mugs, covered in such fithy never been washed grim that they were almost black.

The glass behind the counter had a huge chuck missing from is, reveiling a whole the size of a dog. Speaking of dog...

The floor was wooden, and maybe back when this place was in use it would have been highly polished and very nice to look at, now, however, the floor of dirty and a dull brown. Like with every thing else, was covered in dust. The floor dust was an inch thick...and the paw prints were very visable.

The player pino shook as it let out higher and higher notes, before starting at the begining of the song again. Every time it shook, it sprayed dust every where, like it was sneezing. On top, was a vase full of brown and dead flowers, long since tumbled over.

The saloon has the smelled of lunch meat and sadness. Whatever happened here...it happened here first.