PDA

View Full Version : Charles Legend Vs Crystal Tears (Ref: River)

Charles Legend
10th September 2006, 04:31 PM
Pokemon: 3 on 3 (one at a time) Basic pokemon, Pikachu and Sunflora only

Arena: The Phantom Galleon

Arena Deception:  A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon is the Captain’s courts. there is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…

I send first

You attack First

DQ: 1 week

Ahoy! Fifth mate Ginasol report to swob the deack! *Watchs as his male Sunflora run out of the Captain’s courts*

~Charles Legend

Crystal Tears
10th September 2006, 05:12 PM
[font=sylfaen] Mwahaha... May I request we ban subsitute and recovery moves that do no damage?

Anyways, I choose...

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/shiny/227.png
Paine

Paine start with a Aerial Ace to keep it busy, then hit it with a Metal Sound, and finish with another Aerial Ace. If he uses protect use Agility to boost up your speed, if he tries to put you to sleep with Grasswhistle use Roar to render it useless. Probably make that flower think twice before trying to lul you to sleep aswell.

Aerial Ace ~ Metal Sound ~ Aerial Ace
Sub: Agility, Roar

Charles Legend
10th September 2006, 06:56 PM
Grinasol use flash, then when she opens her moth to use Metal sound, fire a toxic down her throut since only her feathers are made of metal and not the insides of her body, now then end with Double team...

Flash - Toxic - Double team

~Charles Legend

Pichu Luver
24th September 2006, 08:19 PM
[font=sylfaen] Right hmm I'll do this if no probs with you Charles. It won't be up today though, me tired --'''. Tommorow.

Charles Legend
24th September 2006, 09:35 PM
yeah its fine with me.

Charles Legend

Pichu Luver
26th September 2006, 09:03 PM
Eh no sprite today, couldn't quite make the ship work ^^'''.

[font=sylfaen]-~*Charles Legend VS Crystal Tears*~-

Round One
---------***1/3~1/3***---------

[color=#cc99ff] A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon is the Captain’s quarters. There is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…

Giasol Sunflora ♂
Trained by: Charles Legend
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
-:Attacks:-
Flash/Toxic/Double Team

Paine Skarmory ♀
Trained by: Crystal Tears
Aerial Ace/Metal Scream/Aerial Ace
Sub: Agility and Roar

------******------

Well our dear old reffy is handling the swaying quite nicely, and so are the battlers. She won't say if they took any seasick pills though. That can be their little secret. With little stumbling, as it is beautiful out right now, both traiers send out their pokes. Amazingly enough, neither are of the watery sort. A steel bird and a swaying flower are the Poké's to face down today.

Paine is the first to start. She dives down at the flower, her right wing starting to glow. She is speeding nicely along when just before she hits, Giasol sears her eyes. She screeches as only a Skarmory can, but still hits her foe. Her trajectory already quite mapped out. Her wing slams into Gia, but as she cannot rightly see where she is going, she slams also quite nicely into the deck. Splintered floorboards go everywhere with the impact. The ref winces in sympathy at the ostrich wannabe. Gia is also none to happy and a few panels had smacked him.

Paine digs in her feet and wrenches her body out backwards out of the hole. She squawks in indignation and shakes herself quite vigorously. She swings her head around but Gia had stumbled a bit back from her impact. Gia smiles blithely and waits. Paine doesn't disappoint, she takes a deep breath and screeches out her anger. Gia winces grabbing his head with his leafy arms. His stomach has no trouble gurgling away though. Just as her screech is ending Gia spews his messy concoction at the bird's mouth. It hits with his close proximity. Paine hacks but still, an amazing feat for Steel, is poisoned. Gia meanwhile find he cannot hear a thing.

Now Gia is quite happy and wants to make his opponent even more annoyed. So he splits of into 4 copies. He surrounds Paine but she is grumbling to herself. She swings around but has no idea in 'bleep' where Gia is. So she hops along sideways, her left wing glowing and swings at- empty air. Gia is snickering, but deaf, while Paine is ticked.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 82%
Energy: 89%

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 98%
Energy: 90%

[color=#0066ff]Charles Legend posts his attacks first.

Charles Legend
27th September 2006, 01:39 PM
Arr, Me sunflower be deaf, however he knows what to do, in just such a case but I be telling you this much me and Giasol here have been together for some time now, he be knowing what I about to tell you all... First he bee setting up this her safeguard you see then dancing with Petals twice me ladies...

Giasol: safeguard - Petal Dance x2

btw I meant for it to say My family as in Charles Legend, also, the above is no typo that's how Pirates really used to talk or at lest in the movies they do ;)

~Charles Legend

Crystal Tears
9th October 2006, 02:54 PM
[color=lightblue][font=sylfaen]
Okay Paine, we are blind, but we are not Deaf. Use Swift and listen for Girasol to cry out in pain or something. After you hear him, and know where his general position, shoot some Spikes over there to throw off his dancing. Finally, use Whirl Wind to blow that sunflower and the spikes around a bit more..

Swift ~ Spikes ~ Whirl Wind

Pichu Luver
17th October 2006, 08:19 PM
Meep.

Round Two

[color=#cc99ff] A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon is the Captain’s quarters. There is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…

Giasol Sunflora ♂
Energy: 89%
Safeguard/Petal Dance

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 98%
Energy: 90%
Swift/Spikes/Whirlwind

------******------

Um yes, the ref just blinks at Charles as he speaks, it's a good thing he just states what his attacks were at the end, because she was fairly confused what the heck he was talking about. She blinks again and motions for the Pokémon to begin their attacks. Gia is, well he isn't sure what he wants him to do. He looks at his trainer, watching his lips but can't be sure. He thought he saw Safeguard so he starts that. His delay causes Paine to be able to shoot off her attack. The Swift does a U-y and fly nice and accurately toward Gia. He is sliced minimally as they had to go through his doubles first. He groans a little and Paine hops around, swinging her head back and forth. She has a general area, but not much else.

Now Gia is, well, he didn't yell his attacks so he isn't sure what to do. As he is pondering, Paine wastes no time. She flaps her wings and little down feathers come out and join together to make spikes that cover the general area around Gia, its a little to the right however.

Gia FINALLY figures out his trainer wants him to Petal Dance and starts to boogie down. He flings his head and leafy arms about and sharp shard go flying off. A few start to thwack into Paine and she starts to feel her namesake. She squawks in annoyance and starts to use whirlwind in the same area as before. The spikes AND leaves are whipped about. A few fly out and thwack Paine herself, along with leaves. The same occurs to Gia inside the tornado. When it is done, Gia is slightly dizzy.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 73%
Energy: 82%
Status: Slightly dizzy but hearing is getting better. Safeguard up for 4 more rounds.

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 93%
Energy: 80%

[color=#0066ff]Crystal Tears posts her attacks first.

Crystal Tears
22nd October 2006, 06:02 PM
Why did Swift, Spikes and Whirlwind, all rather simple moves take up more energy then Safeguard and petal dances?

Alrighty Paine, this is going to also rather simple, use Swift twice, and then Curse.

Swift ~ Swift ~ Curse

Charles Legend
23rd October 2006, 01:07 AM
Arr me Sunflower be taking those stars our with a storm of razor leaves twice you see... then he be calling on the power of light, thus let this be a sunny day me fifth mate Giasol...

Razzor Leaf - Razor Leaf - Sunny day...

~Charles Legend

Pichu Luver
25th October 2006, 08:42 PM
CT~ Gia only Petal Danced once because he was figuring out his attack. Also he is grass type so Petal dancing is easier for him, therefore less energy.

Round Three

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 73%
Energy: 82%
Status: Slightly dizzy but hearing is getting better. Safeguard up for 4 more rounds.
Razor Leaf x Two/ Sunny Day

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 93%
Energy: 80%
Swift x Two/Curse

------******------

Hmm much easier to understand now, ref was never good at understanding pitrates. Them and their drunken wobbly land legged ways . . . Anyway Gia gets the idea to meet Paine's stars with her sharp leaves and so complies. The both send off their attack. One, a ray of homing stars, the other a sweep of knife sharp leaves. Some collide and cancel each other out. Others make through and hit their target. The leaves do almost nothing to Paine though, that double resistance she has.

The second round is a repeat of the first. Paine is highly amused with her almost non-existant damage. So she starts to concentrate on her solidity. She stands in the sand and calms her whole being. The rising temperature and increasing sun mean nothing to her. When she opens her eyes she looks very keen and steady, if a bit slow to react. Giasol has been concentrating on that Caribbean sun. He has chanted to it and it has obliged. It has increased its already very high temperature and light. We are getting a tan today!

---------******---------

Pokémon

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 65%
Energy: 72%
Status:Hearing is ok(mild ringing). Safeguard up for 3 more rounds.

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 87%
Energy: 67%
Status: Poisoned, 6% next round. Eyes is blinded (50% miss)

[color=#0066ff]Charles Legend posts his attacks first.

Charles Legend
26th October 2006, 11:53 AM
Me Sunflower well fire the sun's rays in to the meatal Vuture's eyes three times, However should it rain he well call the sun back.

Solar beam X3 sub: Sunny Day

~Charles Legend

Crystal Tears
26th October 2006, 04:37 PM
[font=sylfaen][color=lightblue]
He be thinking he’s so spiffy Paine, but let’s show him who he’s messing with. Start off with a Torment so he can’t use those Extra Solar Beams. Then since, you have some time to figure out which shadow is Sunflora’s – it shouldn’t be that hard, its shadow is much different from poles and blocks, hit it with a Drill Peck. Then just for the hell of it, use Drill Peck again.

Torment ~ Drill Peck ~ Drill Peck

Pichu Luver
27th October 2006, 08:14 PM
Cheerio.

Round Four

Sunny Day up for 5 more rounds

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 65%
Status: Hearing is ok(mild ringing). Safeguard up for 3 more rounds.
Solarbeam x Three
Sub: Sunny Day

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 87%
Status: Poisoned, 6% next round. Eyes is blinded (50% miss)
Torment/Drill Peck x Two

------******------

Well now, with the boat peacefully rocking away and the hot, hot sun above we begin round four. Paine searches around with her still not so great eyes and believes she sees Giasol. She caws happily and concentrates on tormenting the plant into oblivion. Hmm, what's this? It would appear she is point waaaaay to far to the right o be doing anything to Gia. He happily waves in the sun and gathers his light. It doesn't take long and with an effort he fires it at the shining metal bird. Paine squawks mightily loud when it hits her, and she skids on the wood, leaving gouge marks in the planks.

The light hurts her through the creases in her armour feathers; otherwise it is bouncing off in a spectacular array of light and rainbows. Gia is frustrated, and starts to try again; Paine meanwhile has every idea where he is now. She lumbers into the air and dives on the plant, her beak spinning. She slams into his head and he fires off his beam at the same time. The light hurts, but bounces convex mirror like in every direction.

Gia blinks away his dazzled eyes and Paine starts up her run again. Gia frowns angrily at the bird, and this time waits until after he is hit. He grunts and waves in weakness. He powers up (after backing up a bit) and fires one last time. Again some gets through the creases, but most takes of in all directions. One hits the mast and it groans before starting to fall. "Timber!" yells the ref and the Pokémon and trainers run/fly out of the way. When the splinters settle, everyone is all right, but a mast is now on the deck. Paine grunts in her increasing poison damage.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 30%
Energy: 63%

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 72%
Energy: 61%
Status: Poisoned, 10% next round. Eyes are blinded (25% miss)

Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds

[color=#0066ff]Crystal Tears posts her attacks first.

Crystal Tears
4th November 2006, 09:41 PM
Good work Paine; now let’s try to finish this sunflower. Use Agility to pick up the pace again, then hit it with a Drill Peck and then Air Cutter. If it protects, then just relax, if it tries a Synthesis, then Taunt it into not using it.

Agility ~ Drill Peck ~ Air Cutter

Charles Legend
5th November 2006, 05:36 PM
[color=wheat]Arr me sunflower you be whistling that meatal Vuture to sleep with Grasswhistle, then lunch off some of a your leachy seeds at it, then if the the Vuture is Asleep use Synthesis to restor some of your heath however if that Vuture is not alseep fire Solarbeam at it...

Grasswhistle - Leach seed - Synthesis/solarbeam

~Charles Legend[color]

Pichu Luver
9th November 2006, 07:28 PM
Cha.

Round Five

A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon are the Captain’s quarters. There is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…

Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds.

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 30%
Energy: 63%
Grass Whistle/Leech Seed/ Synthesis
Sub: Solarbeam

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 72%
Energy: 61%
Status: Poisoned, 10% next round. Eyes are blinded (25% miss)
Agility/Drill Peck/Air Cutter

------******------

The Ref merrily jumps onto the mast and claims it as her new reffing position. She waves her little flag and match commences anew. Paine starts to bounce around the deck before taking off and zooming around. She is warming up her muscles with all this movement and soon her speed is back to what it was before. Gaisol tries a Grass Whistle, but it doesn't work. The soothing song is totally lost on the speeding Skarmory.

Gia huffs at this and glares at Paine. She closes her leaves and concentrates. When they open a single large seed is on her leaves. Paine wastes no time and with her renewed speed she dives from her lofty perch. Her beak starts to spin and she slams into Gia. Gia screams in pain and falls over backward but not before tossing her seed onto Paine. She moans on the deck, none to happy. Paine meanwhile is shuffling her wings around at the constricting vines.

Gia grunts and slowly gets to her feet, taking a long time to do it. Just as she gets up, she is hit with a concentrated blast of air. It cuts into her leafy skin and Gia just can't take it anymore. She collapses, down for the count. Paine is VERY pleased, but she gulps as her stomach gurgles unpleasantly. Not to mention the vines are still nicely attached.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Giasol Sunflora ♂
HP: 0%
Energy: 57%

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 62%

Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds

[color=#0066ff]Charles Legend posts Pokémon and attacks first.

Charles Legend
10th November 2006, 12:32 PM
bthe Rive you cept calling Grinsol a she, when clearly he a male.... 

* Watches his Second mate a sceptile by the name Cam drag Grinsol back in to the caption's quaters, after Grinsol had walked the plank in to the jaws of defeat....*

Arr yes now let's see, I be knowing who, I be Sending next; Arr my 15th shipmate she be!

Kimberley me female Pink(shinny) Aerodacty come on out!

My dear sweat kim blast that meatal Vuture with Fire Blast then a Flamethower then end with anther Fire Blast...

fire Blast - flamethrower - Fire Blast

~Charles Legend

Crystal Tears
10th November 2006, 01:10 PM
[Since we never agreed to ban them, and you used one... Lets use my plan.

Paine, use Agility to dodge the fire blast, and run off and hide somewhere. Make sure your well hidden. Then, use Rest.

Pichu Luver
13th November 2006, 11:25 AM
Sorry Charles! For some reason 'Gia' comes across in my mind as female and I had to be careful I didn't write that. Obviously I forgot that that so sorry. Also I forgot to add in Stat boosts.

-~*Charles Legend VS Crystal Tears*~-

Round Six
---------***2/3~1/3***---------

A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon are the Captain’s quarters. There is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…One mast has fallen over.

Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds.

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Fire Blast

Paine Skarmory ♀
Status: Poisoned, 16% next round. Seeded, 5% a round. Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1
Agility/Hide/Rest

------******------

With a quick toss, Kimberley has now graced the, err boat. She roars and eyes her opponent with confidence. Shouldn't be too much trouble. She hears her trainer's orders and downs a goodly amount of air before blasting out a man shaped flame. Paine does not want to live up to her name and zooms away, crashing through a door to the lower decks. The Fire Blast explodes against the hastily entered doorway. Kimberley is not pleased and roars in frustration.

Paine is crow hopping down the stairs, and not having much fun at it. She is tripping and falling down the stairs but manages to hide behind some rum barrles on the second story down. Kimberley crashes a bigger hole in the doorway and starts her own awkward way down the stairs. She looks around on the first level down and fires a Flamethrower in frustration at the cannon area. Nothing screams and so she continues down. The ref was right behind her, the trainers following closely. They try to navigate down the now very badly mangles stairs. Bird really shouldn't try to walk, its rather embarrassing and these two certainly destroy a lot on their way.

Kimberley makes it to the next level, falling flat onto her face in the crew/storage part of the ship. She grunts and gets back up. She can see the gouge marks don't continue down the stairs so the annoying bird must be in here somewhere. The ref and trainers careen to a halt on the stairs, almost falling themselves. Paine can hear her but manages to calm herself, falling into a deep and healing slumber. Kimberly hisses, annoyed, she scans the room and fires off a Fire Blast to the back of the quarters, near where the rum bottles are. The ref yelps and runs back up the stairs. The trainers look at her like she's nuts, but decide it might be prudent to follow.

They just make it to the first level down when an explosion rocks the boat. The Fire Blast had grazed a barrel and it has promptly exploded, sends shards everywhere and caused two more barrels to explode. Paine went flying and a hole has appeared in the back of the ship. Paine is now somewhere under the crew's beds, having been flown quite a ways, amazingly, she is still asleep. Though partly charred. Some health is zapped from the slumbering Paine and given to Kimberley, healing the wood shard damage.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
Energy: 83%

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 80%
Status: Seeded, 5% a round. Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1

Sunny Day up for 2 more rounds

Paine gained the max amount of health I allow, 35%, same number for damage. It also healed the Poison. She got 12% damage from the explosion, which was fire based through the Fire Blast. Leech Seed took 5% health.

Kimberley had 5% damage from the explosion of shards, but gained it back with Leech Seed.

Crystal Tears posts attacks first.

Crystal Tears
14th November 2006, 02:53 PM
Alright Paine! Good job! Okay, for this round, since your asleep and hidden, keep quite. If you wake up, Use Agility to get out of the boat, try to keep low and fast though, use your speed to out manoeuvre that rock. Then, use your speed once again to get in there and hit it with a Steel Wing. Do your best to dodge attacks while attacking and pulling out, then use Fly to get up high and away from that rock type, but if it tries to follow, turn that fly into Steel wing and slam into it.
No doubt that he's going to try and sink the boat, Paine if you wake up under water or waters beginning to come it, Use Sky attack to get out of the water, and then attack, then finish with a Steel Wing.

Awake and above: Agility ~ Steel Wing ~ Fly/Steel Wing
Under Water/Sinking Boat: Sky Attack (Get up) ~ Sky Attack (attack) ~ Steel Wing

Charles Legend
14th November 2006, 04:06 PM
Kim use Foresight to find Paine then rost her Fire Blast twice. ;)

~Charles Legend

Pichu Luver
23rd November 2006, 11:06 AM
Nuuuuuuuuu! I'm Asayake again! Nuuuuuuuuuu. Oh Ello.

Round Seven

A farley large Spanish Gallon that has severed my family for generations on many a treasure hunt on the high seas, the upper deck is basically a wooden floor arena with the sea as the terrain edge which can be used if need be, the only thing is there is a the mass with the sails and crows nest in the middle of it. To the back of the gallon are the Captain’s quarters. There is a layer about three inches of wet sand on the wooden deck…One mast has fallen over.

Sunny Day up for 2 more rounds.

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
Energy: 83%
Foresight/Fire Blast x Two

Paine Skarmory ♀
Status: Seeded, 5% a round. Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1
Once Awake: Agility/Steel Wing/Fly or Steel Wing

------******------

Paine has no trouble snoozing away. She is quite enjoying her relaxing state. Course the fire of last round wasn't pleasant, but snoozing and not moving is helping her feel better. Kim meanwhile is looking around. She closes her eyes and when they reopen, they are an eerie glowing red. A beam launches from her eyes and she sweeps her gaze all over the room. It doesn't take long and she finds her foe. She grins and chuckles.

Kim repositions herself so she has a clean shot at Paine. She smiles at the slumbering bird and breathes in deep. Flames lick the corner of her jaws before she spouts forth the kanji shape of fire. It sweeps perfectly towards Paine and hits her dead on. Paine screeches awake and her screeches and squawks are lost in the fire's roar. When it is done Paine is black down her side. He hobbles toward the hole in the ship and launches herself out of it with some speed. Not great though, that char hurt man!

Paine is out and free, it feels good to stretch her wings, but she looks behind her and sees Kim has followed her. The trainers and Ref are back up on deck. Paine turns and bears down on Kim. Her wings glow and become even harder then before. She smashes into Kim and she is sent tumbling through the air. Kim bellows and rights herself. She tunes on Paine with her Sight and blast another kanji at her. It again hits her and she tumbles down towards the ship. She rights herself just in time to land haphazardly on the ship. Kim is circling her above the ship, gaining back some health once again.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 91%
Energy: 68%

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 45%
Energy: 78%
Status: Seeded, 5% a round. Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1 Ow!!!

Sunny Day up for 1 more round

Paine got 24% damage due to weakness to fire in second round of attacks. Normal Fire Blast damage is 12% x 2 = 24. The third would mean 60% damage (Sunny Day) but I allow a max amount of damage to be 35% so that's what she got. Her energy went up due to relaxing the first round.

Kimberley had 14% damage from the Steel Wing, as Rock is weak to Steel. Normal Steel Wing is 7% x 2=14. She got back 5% from Leech Seed.

Charles Legend posts attacks first.

Charles Legend
25th November 2006, 05:34 PM
Ok Kim start off with a Taunt, next screech out a Supersonic then end this round by Roast Paine again with a Fire Blast..

Taunt - Supersonic - Fire Blast

~Charles Legend :evil:

Crystal Tears
26th November 2006, 06:22 PM
Alright Paine time to improvise, try your best to ignore the taunt while flying down to the surface or the water and using Whirlwind. Hopefully if it works, it will pick up water and send it all towards Kimberly. If he does taunt you though, let him have it will a powerful Steel Wing.
Next, if you weren’t taunted, you should be at the surface of the water, use your own Taunt to coax it into flying down towards you. It might try to bash you, but do your best to withstand it. Our plan it almost complete.
If you were taunted, and followed the steel wing, use Frustration to let out all. You’re so angry that supersonic shouldn’t affect you, and just beat on him. Let it all out.
Finally, lets finish our non-taunted plan, use Double-Edge to swoop above him and hit him in the back before he can use Fire Blast. That should knock him into the water. Let see how well that rock type swims eh?
However, following frustration, wait until he’s just about to release fire blast, and then use Steel Wing to knock his mouth shut. Hopefully he toasts himself.

Not Taunted: Whirlwind ~ Taunt ~ Double-Edge

Taunted: Steel Wing ~ Frustration ~ Steel Wing

Pichu Luver
27th November 2006, 05:04 PM
A comic for you too.

Round Eight

Sunny Day up for 1 more round.

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 91%
Energy: 68%
Taunt/Supersonic/Fire Blast

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 45%
Energy: 78%
Status: Seeded, 5% a round. Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1 Ow!!!
Steel Wing/Frustration/Steel Wing

------******------

For her last match the ref sets up her final camera. The trainers shrug and wonder if it will manage to stay upright. At any rate as Kim circles the boat, she starts heckling Paine and Paine glares at her and takes off for the water, lumbering through the air. Kim keeps right on mocking and insulting her, circling her like a vulture. Finally Paine can't take it anymore and does a 180 spin and slams Kim in the chest. Kim gasps and flounders in the air until she can get her breath back.

Paine lets her rage fill her and she zooms at Kim. Kim just smirks and opens her mighty jaws. Out comes a very annoying screech. It pulsates in Paine's ears and scrabbles her brains. It just makes her angrier and she screeches herself before bashing into Kim's side. Kim tumbles through the air and she only just rights herself in time. She feels the spray of the water as she flaps back up.

Paine is near to madness in her anger. The Supersonic has made her stuck in her anger mode. She is screeching incoherently and as Kim come back up to her eye level she tosses her head and caws in challenge. Kim raises an eye ridge and flaps in place uncertain. Kim caws again and comes rushing at Kim. Kim snorts in apprehension and then breathes in. She just starts to exhale when Paine slams her wing into her jaw. Kim spews out the fire, but haphazardly. Half of it hits her; the rest goes spewing off into the air. When done Paine is still spitting mad. Some health goes to Kim and then the seed falls off, it cannot hold on anymore after all those fire attacks to it. Kim isn't looking so chipper though.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 27%
Status: Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1Confused, 30% chance of random beating.

Paine got 18% damage due to weakness to fire. She only got hit by half of Fire Blast so, 6% x 1.5(Sunny Day)=9 x 2 =18% damage. The Supersonic made her stay mad with anger, and with a chance of not listening to her trainer, just beating Kim upside the head.

Kimberley had 14% damage from the Steel Wing, as Rock is weak to Steel. Normal Steel Wing is 7% x 2=14. This happened twice. Frustration was at full power as Paine was EXTREMELY ticked off. So 10% damage. She got back 5% from Leech Seed, this is the last round as she has burnt it off.

Crystal Tears
30th November 2006, 06:33 PM
Alright Paine, I know you’re angry, but we need to keep focus. Do your best to dodge attacks while swooping in with a Double-Edge, then get behind it and use Steel Wing, finally, end with another Steel wing. If he tries a physical move, use Counter.

Double-Edge ~ Steel Wing ~ Steel Wing
Sub: Counter

Charles Legend
30th November 2006, 07:17 PM
Kim if this works that robotic Vulture is finshed...

Kim lets keep it simple let her attack you head on as you store up the power by useing Bide x2 then release the power with a final Bide attack!

Bide - Bide - Bide

Pichu Luver
2nd December 2006, 03:44 PM
*comes in on a bouncy stick* Yooooooooooooo *posts reffing*.

Round Nine

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
Bide/ x Two/ATTACK!!!11

Paine Skarmory ♀
HP: 27%
Status: Attack +1, Defense +1, Speed +1 Confused, 30% chance of random beating.
Double Edge/Steel Wing x Two

------******------

Yeah the Ref is weirdly hyper cause it snowed overnight and she is sooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Melted now but all right packable this 'smornin' and fun like. Ref likes snow, indeed she does but should actually Ref now shouldn't she? Yes certainly sure, so do carry on. *grins*

Sooooooooo Kim is being a right bugger of a Poké. She just goes and plops her pink dino tush on the boat at waits for a twack or two. She surrounds herself in a red glow and gives Paine an evilly grin. Paine thinks nothing of this, and is just ever so pleased that Kim is being all-agreeable about being beat upon. She swoops down concurring with her trainer that yes one should thwack that overgrown albino pigeon (with teeth), as hard as possible and be damn the consequences of recoil. She slams into Kim, screaming obscenities and triumph. Kim skids back in the sand and growls, but holds her Bide. Paine swoops back up into the sky.

Now Kim just sits some more and watches as Paine does some incoherent psycho babbling and stops mid air. She glares at Kim with mad, crazy bugger eyes and screeches her mightiest fanatical screech yet. She dive bombs on Kim, no attack planned, just a need like campground chipmunks for peanuts, to hurt Kim. Kim blinks and wonders what has crawled up Paine's butt and died to make her all barmy. Paine slams into Kim and slams her with her wings. Kim between slaps wonders what on earth is making Paine think that er, female dog slapping is going to hurt her much.

Paine stops and pants, glaring at Kim with a little more sanity. Kim blinks at the nutter in front of her. She doesn't ponder it much though and raises her wings. With one flap she releases the pent up damage. It blasts into Paine and she makes this off tune shrieking sound before falling to the deck. Kim walks over and turns her over. Yeee-up she is very much dead.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 48%
Energy: 50%

Paine Skarmory ♀
Energy: 59%

Paine got 3% recoil from double edge. Then Bide gave her 28% for Double Edge x Two (24%) and Teenage Girl Fight x two (4%)

Kimberley got 12% damage from Double Edge and 2% damage from Cat Fight.

Crystal tears posts her Poké and attacks first.

*Bounces away like a totally bouncy thing*

Crystal Tears
3rd December 2006, 06:37 PM
Alright then… Paine did good….

I shall release Wakka into the water.

http://veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/086.png
Wakka

Alright Wakka, stay below the surface, that thing can’t hit you unless it comes down or wants to waste lots of energy on hyper beam so keep swimming around and use Safeguard. Then use Blizzard to try and freeze its wings, and then use Blizzard again.
If you see it trying to taunt, torment or swagger you or whatever swim deeper so it looses sight of you, while using your attack. It if uses rest and/or goes on the boat just use a massive Surf to do some good damage.

Safeguard/Surf ~ Blizzard/Surf ~ Blizzard/Surf

Charles Legend
3rd December 2006, 09:16 PM
Kim use heven's light combo, and her how you do it frist you use sunny day then you use fire blast on yourself to form a shield around you then you dive bomb Seel with a headbutt so you look like a flaming meteor...

sunny day - Fire Bast(yourself) - Headbutt (Wakka)

Pichu Luver
6th December 2006, 07:08 PM
Me=need to go soon. So reffing=no comic, sry.

Round 10
---------***2/3~2/3***---------

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 48%
Energy: 50%
Sunny Day/Fire Blast and Headbutt

Wakka Seel ♂
Safeguard/Blizzard x Two

------******------

Ok, the ref has all calmed down now, even though it snowed again and she is all very happy ^^. But now, on with the match!

So with a pop and weird swooshy energy sound, Wakka graces the field. Well maybe not graces but you know. He pops into the water and the ref keeps thinking that the Seel is going to get red helmet shaped hair at any moment. Wakka jumps into the air and then dives deep under the water. Soon stars appear under the surface and a green glow. Kim eyes this but turns her attention to the skies. She chants and swoops in the air. The Sun obliges her and shines down intensely. She seems to revel in it.

Then well, you can't exactly fire a Blizzard from under water. Wakka tried all right, bit all he got was some frozen water all round him. He yelps and stopped, and the ice pushes him up to the surface with him. He surfaces, not at all happy. Kim roars happily to see her foe and powers up a Fire Blast, She slow releases it as she dives for Wakka. She stays right behind her attack and angles her head. Wakka scrambles and tries to fire another Blizzard. He does but it is no match for the fire. It is melted as it hits it. The heat of it melts the ice around it for about a foot, protecting all but the tips of Kim's wings. Those get frozen a little. The fire whooshed over Wakka first before Kim rams into Wakka, slamming him through his little iceberg and into the water. The combo of extreme heat, a head bashing into it, and then cool hurts like nothing Wakka has ever experienced and he yells under the water.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 44%
Energy: 38%

Wakka Seel ♂
Energy: 85%

Kim got 4% damage from an almost null Blizzard. The Fire Blast blocked the brunt of the attack. (2% x 2)

Wakka got a boosted Fire Blast (18%) but got half for, you know being a Water type, 9%. Then a Headbutt immediately slammed him; on very hot skin so 9% for that (normal 7%). Then he finally got rammed right through the ice, which cut him a bit, so 2% for that. Making 20% damage.

Charles Legend posts attacks first.

Charles Legend
6th December 2006, 09:42 PM
Ok Kim this my be yor last round, however I want you to start this round off by using forsight to find Wakka then bash him over the head with Ancientpower twice...

Foresight - Ancientpower - Ancientpower

Crystal Tears
7th December 2006, 08:17 AM
Alright Wakka, it got a lucky first round but we’re not out of this yet. First use Protect to stop him from finding you with Foresight. Then use a powerful Rain Dance to drown out that Sun, and finally control Surf and use like a funnel, make it go over Kim and then slam into her back, try to force that damn bird into the water. You’re a water type so you should have no problem with the surf attack.

Protect ~ Rain Dance ~ Surf (funnel form)

Pichu Luver
9th December 2006, 06:28 PM
Here, sis was bugging so no piccy.

Round 11

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 44%
Energy: 38%
Foresight/Ancient Power x Two

Wakka Seel ♂
Energy: 85%
Protect/Rain Dance/Surf

------******------

Kim is panting a little as she flaps through the air. She looks down at the water, searching for Wakka. She huffs and closes her eyes. A few seconds later she opens them, and they glow with a creepy red light. She scans the ocean for the seal. Wakka meanwhile has covered himself in a near impenetrable shield, looking up through the water and seeing the wobbly image of the pink pterodactyl. Kim passes her view over the shield and the light bounces off of it. Now she can't get a lock on Wakka but the light comes back out of the water, showing him where Wakka is as he swims about. When she stops though, she no longer knows where he is exactly.

She huffs and guesses about where he was based on the bouncing light. Wakka has stopped swimming and is floating under the surface, staring at the sky. He starts to call in the storms clouds. The sun looses its strength and the clouds quickly cover over its glow. An ominous thunder rumbles through and the rains can be seen coming over the ocean. The ref sets up her giant umbrella and her and the trainers quickly take cover. Kim meanwhile has started to yank boulders from the ocean floor. They zoom upwards getting increasingly closer to Wakka. Finally the last few stones slams into him and he is rocked upwards out from the water. Kim roars in joy to see her new invention, the flying Seel.

Wakka slams back down into the water and starts to sink. He is slowly coming back to his senses. Kim immediately takes advantage and summons rocks from the sea floor. Seel is starting to swim again when he is smashed by the first. He yelps and tries to get out of the way but he is hit two more times. The final one hits his right flipper at an odd angle. The muscles are twisted and a few are torn. He yells and is thrown into the air again. He manages to straighten himself this time and dives into the water. Kim is cackling but the sea starts to rise. It forms a tornado-esk shape and slams into her. Her roars are drowned out by water and she is pulled out of the air. She slams into the ocean, flapping in desperation.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 17%
Energy: 31%

Wakka Seel ♂
HP: 70%
Energy: 77%
Status: Bruised, hurts a lot to use right flipper. Safeguard up for 3 more rounds.

Kim got 27% damage from Surf. I know, I know its a lot but here: 9% Surf x 1.5 for the Rain Dance(13.5%) and then x 2 for weakness = 27%.

Wakka got 4% damage by being hit by some boulders. He then for 6% damage by being hit by all the boulders.

Rain Dance up for 4 more rounds.

Crystal Tears
10th December 2006, 01:53 PM
Alright Wakka! Let’s drown this bird!

Use Surf again! Just keep using Surf to keep it in the water and sink it! Don’t worry about him dodging! Use a wide spread surf if he tries any fancy things. Just make sure you finish that bird! If he does manage to get out of the water, go to the surface, and use a powerful Blizzard!

Surf ~ Surf ~ Surf

Charles Legend
11th December 2006, 09:30 AM
Kim lets go out with a bang by using the rest of your energy and release a power hyper beam!

Hyperbeam full power

~Charlas Legend

Pichu Luver
12th December 2006, 08:56 PM
Yo.

Round 12

Rain Dance up for 4 more rounds.

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
HP: 17%
Energy: 31%
Hyperbeam

Wakka Seel ♂
HP: 70%
Energy: 77%
Status: Bruised, hurts a lot to use right flipper. Safeguard up for 3 more rounds.
Surf x Three

------******------

Kimberly knows she is going down just like the rain. She stops thrashing about and just kicks her legs, focusing on keeping afloat. She searches and can see Wakka just below the surface, preparing his attack. She roars and leans her head back. A circle of explosive energy builds just in front of her mouth. Wakka is swimming about, preparing his attack. Kim roars once more and dives her head below the waves. She aims and fires. The beam courses through the water with no problem and slams into Wakka. Wakka yells and is sent spinning through the sea. When he regains balance he calls to the waves and they answer. He smothers Kim below the waves. It is no contest and she burbles before falling unconscious. Charles leans over the boat and returns his Kim, congratulating her on an excellent try.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Kimberley Aerodactyl ♀
Energy: 24%

Wakka Seel ♂
HP: 55%
Energy: 74%

Kim got 27% damage from Surf, more then enough to knock her out.

Wakka got 15% damage from the Hyperbeam, it would have no problem going though water being energy.

Rain Dance up for 3 more rounds.

Charles Legend posts new Poké then CT posts her attacks.

Charles Legend
13th December 2006, 07:46 AM
Go Mr. Glitch my genderless Porygon!

Ok Mr. Glitch actavate the Sonar and Lock on to that seel and fire the Zap cannon then fiire a thunder strate in to the water...

Mr. Glitch: Lock On (Wakka) - Zap Cannon (Wakka) - Thunder (the water)

~Charles Legend :pirate:

Crystal Tears
14th December 2006, 07:58 PM
Alright Wakka! Let’s give this normal type a challenge!

Come above the surface, it doesn’t matter if it’s using Lock On, blast it head on with a powerful Blizzard. Try to freeze it. When its using Zap Cannon ruin its plans with a Protect, finally, leap out of the water when its using thunder and hit it with another Blizzard!

Blizzard ~ Protect ~ Blizzard

Pichu Luver
17th December 2006, 09:03 PM
Here.

Round 13
---------***3/3~2/3***---------

Rain Dance up for 3 more rounds.

Mr. Glitch Porygon ∞
Lock On/Zap Cannon/Thunder

Wakka Seel ♂
HP: 55%
Energy: 74%
Blizzard/Protect/Blizzard

------******------

Now Porygon's are right weird Pokémon, and this is the first one that River has ever reffed for or even seen. It comes out with some beeps and the Ref blinks, yep defiantly odd. But anyway it wastes no time on focusing on the Seel in the water, he is swimming slowly about and it 'locks on' just like it was told to do. Wakka pops his head out of the water and summons up the winds. This time it works flawlessly. The wind and ice shards slam into both boat and Glitch.

Glitch shakes off the light covering of snow and starts to form its attack. Wakka simply floats lazily on the surface, preparing for Protect. When the ball of electricity is ready, Glitch launches, and for once it zooms with precision at its target. Wakka simply smiles knowingly and forms his shield. It slams into it and explodes with a snap, crackle and well pop.

This time Wakka dives down before turning upwards. He gathers some speed and launches himself straight out of the water. At the same time Glitch is charging up his electronic core and his body is alive with snapping volts. He fires at the water where once Wakka was and it hit it dead on. Unfortunately he is not in the water no more and it does almost nothing. It is pouring and some bolts jump from the water to Wakka and he gets hit, but only minor injuries. Wakka fires his Blizzard but it is only half power at best. He is focusing to much on the jump and landing safely to really get a good shot off.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Mr. Glitch Porygon ∞
Energy: 86%

Wakka Seel ♂
HP: 47%
Energy: 62%

Mr. Glitch got 12% from the first Blizzard and 6% from the last one.

Wakka got 8% damage from a wee bit of Thunder.

Rain Dance up for 2 more rounds.

CT posts her attacks first.

EDIT: Colour and Round was wrong.

Charles Legend
10th January 2007, 09:09 AM
I realy hate to do this to you Crystal but you left me with no other Choice, but I am going to call a DQ on you, we both agreed on a one week DQ time limit which if I am not mistaken ended on Chrismas Eve day.....

and this is not a bluff eather! *pulls out a Leek and points ay Crystal* "Arr I think it be high time you walked the plank! ;)" *looks at my crew and and they all nod their heads in agreement*

~Charles Legend

Elec Man EXE
10th January 2007, 10:27 AM
You might check the absence tower before you call the DQ. Its been a bit longer, but she did post a couple times in there, once on the 20th of Dec and the other on the 27th.

Pichu Luver
17th January 2007, 09:16 PM
Ok I am calling a DQ on this. It has been three weeks since that last Absence Tower post. It has also almost been a month since the DQ time. If my sis gets disgruntled, hey I live in the same house, she can just come and yell at me. So *waves flag* This shallest be DQ'D! So Charles Legend you get 2 points since this only got the second Pokémon to be lower then 55%. Ma sis shall get 4 points and I shall get 4 points as well. Later.

Edit: Huh my 500th post. Oo'''

Charles Legend
18th January 2007, 01:51 AM
Agreed, River... *takes the two Dubloon or rather Points and runs off to both the bank and the Appoval tower*

~Charles Legend