PDA

View Full Version : NIGHTMARE: Tag Team Challenge! Opponents needed! REF: Please???

Crystal Tears
15th September 2006, 06:11 PM
Welcome almighty challengers (and REF), to my new random challenge! Mwahaha!

[color=#990066][font=ogilvie]NIGHTMARE
[color=#990099][font=monotype Corsiva]
A world that is dark and evil, the dirt that used to be a normal shade of light brown is now black, emitting a black light that reflects off the odd black crystals that litter the ground. Long streams of dark smoke emit from small cracks in the ground, blocking out everything in the sky but the red moon. Horrible creatures that only the darkest of minds could concoct are stone statues, scattered about the dark battlefield.

We shall battle here, weather moves are not effective, and flash does not blind, well actually it doesn’t do much, as the darkness will consume its light. So I don’t suggest using solar beam in this arena… Toxic, Attract, Sub, Cheap moves: destiny bond, pain split, grudge, perish song etc. and healing moves that deal no damage what so ever are banned.

[font=Arial Narrow][color=lightblue]Alrighty, the rules...
This is a Tag Team Match, meaning all together their are four trainers, in pairs of twos... I have my partner: Ultimate Charizard, and we're looking for opponents.
With it being a tag team, it'd naturally be 2 on 2, 1 pokemon each, no, nows its an 4 on 4, 1 pokemon out at a time, meaning yay! You have something in reserve!

Team One:
1. Crystal Tears
2. Ultimate Charizard

Team Two:
1. ???
2. ???

Team two picks first,
Team one attacks first.

OH and pretty please can we have a ref? I have loads of cookies the ref can have >_>'

Ultimate Charizard
15th September 2006, 06:14 PM
Yup, im in. Now lets see who wants to take us on.

Ace64
16th September 2006, 10:26 AM
I'll get into this.

frylock
16th September 2006, 08:30 PM
I'd love to battle, but I don't think I have any open slots. If you still don't have a guy when one of them is over, I'll join.

Ultimate Charizard
30th September 2006, 12:53 PM
Cmon people we still need a ref and (dunno about frylock) a 4th battler.

Ace64
30th September 2006, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna have to drop out of this- I thought this was dead, and my slot's been filled. Sorry guys..tags are hard to do.

Ultimate Charizard
30th September 2006, 01:25 PM
Fair enough, in that Case, I challenge Cystal Tears 1v1 ;).

All we need is a ref.

frylock
12th October 2006, 06:09 AM
Cmon people we still need a ref and (dunno about frylock) a 4th battler.

I can ref for you guys.