PDA

View Full Version : GAME (Tournament): Fall 2006 Cartoon Character Battle – Nominations [M.A. TML]

mr_pikachu
16th September 2006, 12:13 AM
Fall 2006 Cartoon Character Battle – Nominations
Originally Created By Dr. Omicron
Tournament Director and Host: mr_pikachu
Moderator Approved by The_Missing_Link
With Many Thanks to GameFAQs.com

TPM’s cartoon character battle tournament has returned at last! 64 of the greatest characters of all time will enter the tournament, but only one will survive to claim the title of the Cartoon Character Champion!

RULES

For those of you who aren’t familiar with TPM’s past Cartoon Character Battle tournaments, I’ll explain how they work. You, the TPM members, will decide who you think the best 64 characters of all time are. They can be from any animated or drawn cartoon, just as long as they receive the support of the members. These characters will then be seeded into a single-elimination bracket, and will go head-to-head in one match after another, battling it out and fighting through the tournament until one character remains as the Champion. (If you have seen the video game Character Battle held annually on GameFAQs, this event is similar to that one, and it was in fact originally based on that tournament.)

This particular thread is for the nomination topic. I will explain how the entire tournament will work, but for now you only really need to be concerned about nominations. Feel free to read it all if you want, though.

INTRODUCTION: WHY SHOULD A CHARACTER WIN?
If you’re going to pick a champion, you should know why you’re placing your votes!

To put it very simply, there are no specific criteria for determining who you should vote for. It’s up to you to decide why one character is better than the others. Choose wisely!

PART ONE: NOMINATIONS
The tournament can’t begin without the characters to duke it out, so we need your help!

1. Your job is simple: Help choose which characters will make it into the field of 64.
Nominations will use a point system. Each TPM member who nominates is given 15 points to use. You can then give these points to different characters who you think should be in the tournament. Each character you choose will receive one point. Also, you can give a point to a character who has already received points from other members. But may only use up to 10 points on characters that have already been nominated. If you want to use the rest of your points, they must be used to nominate new characters. (However, you may use as many of your points as you want to nominate new characters.)

2. Now, why are the points so important? Well, they will be used to determine the “seeds” of each character in the tournament. The 64 characters in the tournament will be divided into 4 separate divisions, and each of those divisions will have 16 characters that will be ranked from 1 to 16 (1 being the top favorite in the division, and 16 being the biggest underdog). Characters with more points will be given better seeds. Any ties in the number of points will be broken at the discretion of the tournament director; however, no character can ever be seeded lower than another character who has fewer points. (For instance, no 6 seed will have earned more points than any 5 seed, regardless of division.) Also, if there is a tie for the last spot or spots in the field of 64 characters, that tie will also be broken at the discretion of the tournament director.

3. Now, to the nominations themselves. How do you make them, you ask? It’s quite simple. All you have to do is make a list of characters to be nominated. Please also let me know what series the character is from as well as your reason for the nomination. Here are some examples of good, clear methods for this:

Garfield (Garfield, he’s one of the best selling comic characters of all time!)
James from Pokémon. What would Team Rocket be without him?
Bugs Bunny – Looney Tunes. Bugs’ gags never fail to crack me up.
Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. He’s practically a legend in games, too!
Wallace, from Wallace and Gromit. These two guys helped change all of animation!
Tsukasa (.hack//SIGN). He may be sad, but he’s kinda cool, in a way…
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!). Who wouldn’t love that hairstyle?
…And I’ll save the rest of my points for later.

See how it works? Obviously it’s better if you do all of your nominations in the same format, but those are some examples of ways to present them that can easily be understood.

4. NO MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER IN ANY SERIES WILL BE IN THE TOURNAMENT. This is very important to remember. If more than one character from any given series is nominated, then only the one with the most points will be entered into the tournament. (Again, ties will be broken by the tournament director.) All other characters for that series will be ineligible for the tournament, regardless of how many points they’ve earned. So nominate wisely!

5. Nominations will end after two weeks. (If fewer than 64 characters have been nominated, then the nominations phase may be extended, or the remaining slots may be filled manually by the tournament director. However, this is not expected to occur.)

After the nomination topic is closed and the brackets have been assembled, then the real fun begins: The tournament!

PART TWO: TOURNAMENT
This is what it’s all about! Cheer your characters on to victory in the grand battle!

1. Each round of the tournament will be given a separate thread. Each individual battle of the round will be listed in the first post of that thread, and it will show the combatant’s names as well as their seeding in the tournament. When you see this, it’s time for you to vote!

2. To vote, simply indicate your choices in a reply to the round’s thread. A good way to do this is by copying the brackets that are posted and bolding your choice for each match. Feel free to post comments such as your reasons for choosing each character, too.

3. Each round will last for one week before the thread is closed and the round is concluded. This means that you have an entire week to pick who you want to win. That should be plenty of time. If you really want your characters to win, then get out there and vote!

4. Once the tournament reaches the latter stages, more information may be given about the remaining characters. You may hear about each character’s history, appearances, creation, and other interesting facts. This information will help you to make the crucial decisions that will decide the final champion.

5. Should two characters be tied when the polls for a match close, the tournament director will cast the tiebreaker vote. However, the tournament director will NOT cast a vote in ANY match other than a required tiebreaker vote. It’ll be up to you to keep your characters moving through the tournament, so get out the vote!

6. The tournament will continue in this manner until the final battle is complete and the Champion of the tournament is decided.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Nominations

Character
Series
CosmoFairly Odd Parents
Stewie GriffinFamily Guy
IchigoBleach
SephirothFinal Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Vash the StampedeTrigun
SpidermanSpiderman
Sonic the HedgehogSonic X
BenderFuturama
NarutoNaruto
Fred FlintstoneThe Flintstones
PopeyePopeye
EdEd, Edd, and Eddy
Spike SpiegelCowboy Bebop
Bugs BunnyMerry Melodies
Mickey MouseSteamboat Willie
CalvinCalvin and Hobbes
SakuraCardcaptor Sakura
GIRInvader Zim
Quinn MorgandorferDaria
Shigure SohmaFruits Basket
Foxxy LoveDrawn Together
Homer SimpsonThe Simpsons
AsukaNeon Genesis Evangelion
Ash KetchumPokémon
JasonFoxTrot
DilbertDilbert
Keitaro UrashimaLove Hina
OsakaAzumanga Daioh
ShoGuyver
VultureSadamitsu the Destroyer
Kei KuronoGantz
LucyElfen Lied
Jenny/XJ 9My Life as a Teenage Robot
The MajorGhost in the Shell
Super MarioSuper Mario Bros. Super Show
Edward ElricFull Metal Alchemist
InuyashaInuyasha
SladeTeen Titans
SupermanJustice League
SpongebobSpongebob Squarepants
Son GohanDragon Ball Z-Cell Saga
Hanamichi SakuragiSlam Dunk
Peter GriffinFamily Guy
ManjiBlade of the Immortal
Harry McDowellGungrave
TakeruDigimon Adventure
JinSamurai Champloo
Vincent ValentineFinal Fantasy VII: Advent Children
BatouGhost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Mai ValentineYu-Gi-Oh!
RockoRocko's Modern Life
HajiBlood+
SayaBlood+
ViciousCowboy Bebop
William F. GuileStreet Fighter
Optimus PrimeTransformers
Excel ExcelExcel Saga
Mimiru.hack//SIGN
SasshiMagical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
The GrinchThe Grinch Who Stole Christmas
SnoopyPeanuts
SesshoumaruInuyasha
Fujino ShizuruMai HiME
David XanatosGargoyles
Space GhostSpace Ghost Series
KivaMegas XLR
HamtaroHamtaro
Jimmy NeutronJimmy Neutron
DexterDexter's Laboratory
JerryTom and Jerry
Wile E. CoyoteLooney Tunes
RayBeyblade
Protoman EXEMegaman NT Warrior
CheeseFoster's Home for Imaginary Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are my nominations. Feel free to use them as a template to make yours.

Ash Ketchum – Pokémon – We’re a Pokémon message board, so it only makes sense for the star to be the first nominee!
Calvin – Calvin and Hobbes – Well, he has won this tournament before, after all.
Sakura – Cardcaptor Sakura – Cardcaptors is hated by many fans, but CCS just rocks.
Jason – FoxTrot – C’mon! Who doesn’t love the little geek?
Dilbert – Dilbert – Anyone who's ever done office work understands the hellishness of Dilbert's life.
Keitaro Urashima – Love Hina – Even if you don't like the series, you have to admit that Keitaro's a hilarious character!

I’ll save the rest of my nominations until you all choose a few characters.

.hacker
16th September 2006, 01:01 AM
My nominations:

Osaka - Azumanga Daioh - a character who lives in her own little world
Asuka - Neon Genesis Evangelion - A very cool and kickass character!
Garfield - Garfield - Probably the world's most famous (and funniest) cat
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - one of the few times where the villian is cooler than the hero.

Inferno_Dragon
16th September 2006, 01:06 AM
My nominations:

Sho (Guyver) - His armor suit is so wicked cool and the abilities are awesome.
Vulture (Sadamitsu the Destroyer) - Despite being one of the villians of the anime, he was so awesome.
Kei Kurono (Gantz) - This guy is out of control but in a good way. Sometimes one's lack of self control can win the match.
GIR (Invader Zim) - GIR might not be the strongest but you never know what to expect when you face against GIR. But how can you not like GIR?
Lucy ( Elfen Lied) - While her nice side is tucked away, her dark side can do tremendous damage.
Naruto (Naruto) True he might be annoying sometimes but with his inner demon he can kick butt.

Hopefully those are okay, mr_pikachu?

mr_pikachu
16th September 2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah, those are fine! Interesting choices, I might add.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th September 2006, 02:44 AM
Cosmo (Fairly odd parents)- Funny, compasionate, caring, stupid, LIKES PIE (Enough said)
Bender (Futurama)- Loud, obnoxious and he is a robot
Jenny/XJ 9 (My life as a teenage robot)- I mean who doesn't like a cool robot
The Major (Ghost in the Shell)- A kind off shoot first ask questions later type of person, also cool with guns and hand to hand combat.

Blademaster
16th September 2006, 12:19 PM
This could be interesting...

Super Mario (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) - Friend, brother, hero... No cartoon battle would be complete without everyone's favorite plumber!
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) - The avatar of the American man.
Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) - Determined, devoted, and he goes nuts when someone calls him short... :D
Inuyasha (Inuyasha) - Rude, loud, feeble-minded... He's like the Homer Simpson of anime. :lol:
Slade (Teen Titans) - Calm, collected, obsessed with machines, seemingly unstoppable... A truly 'great' villian.
Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones) - The Homer Simpson of cavemen... Wait, did I just repeat myself? o_O
Superman (Justice League) - Considered by at least one source as the most famous pop culture icon of all time... That's reason enough.

Shadow Wolf
16th September 2006, 02:45 PM
Hmm, let's see...

Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic X) - He’s ready to take on any challenge without hesitation. Being heroic, adventurous, and free-spirited, a cartoon tournament cannot be completed without our legendary blue hedgehog. ;)

Popeye (Popeye) - He’s strange, humorous, tough, and he eats his vegetables. A legend among cartoon heroes.

Spongebob (Spongebob Squarepants) - He’s kind, funny, cheerful, hard-working, and trusting. He might be a fry cook, but he can battle his enemies with very original karate skills.

Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z-Cell Saga) - Gohan is willing to push to his limits and confront seemingly invincible enemies, and always proves to be a good match. A perfect character for the tournament.

Hanamichi Sakuragi (Slam Dunk) - From slacker and underdog to basketball star, always getting better and better, Sakuragi inspired many people to try hard. Ohh, and he fights a lot. What else can I say? :D

Classic heroes and new fighters. I hope that these characters are okay.

+conspiracy+
16th September 2006, 03:14 PM
Vash the Stampede - Trigun (He's just the man)
Peter Griffin - Family Guy (Oblivious, and plain stupid)
Ed - Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Also oblivious, and plain stupid)

Guess that's it for now -_-

darktyranitar
18th September 2006, 06:46 AM
Eh, this is what I could came up now:

Manji (Blade of the Immortal)- He’s wanted by the law, he is immortal … and he hates his life.
Ichigo (Bleach)- People would recognize him real quick from his orange coloured hair. Although people always view his as a punk or jerk, he’s actually a good guy deep down.
Harry McDowell (Gungrave)- Calm, and good with words, he managed to convince some of his enemy to join force with him An interesting villain.

Everoy
20th September 2006, 09:30 PM
Takeru (Digimon Adventure) - He was just so awesome.

Weasel Overlord
22nd September 2006, 05:56 AM
[color=silver]Well, here goes! ^_^

1. Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop. Because you just gotta love the lanky, awesome, smexy guys.
2. Jin - Samurai Champloo. I always have a thing for mysteriously quiet dudes in glasses... and he has a Katana! Who could ask for more!?
3. Auron - FFX. Auron rocks, simply put. He's easily the best character in FFX, not only cos of the cool specs and the mysteriousness; he also has a scar! Rock on!
4. Vincent Valentine - FFVII. Because he's smexy. Nothing else to it. Oh, he has an awesome gun, awesome cloak, and is basically the shiz.
5. Aaand finally; will she pick a non-guy, you ask. Hah, not likely, sez I. Finally, I pick Batou from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Cause Batou rocks. And everyone knows that him and Kusanagi (the Major) are so gonna get it on!

mr_pikachu
22nd September 2006, 04:44 PM
Weasel: As a reminder, this is a tournament for cartoon characters, not video game characters (though the gap between the two is increasingly small, I admit). Spike, Jin, and Batou are fine nominations, but Auron and Vincent are from games.

I can count Vincent if his series of origin is changed to FFVII: Advent Children, as that is purely a CGI movie. Auron, on the other hand, hails solely from the games unless I'm mistaken. Not sure how we could make that nomination work. If you have any ideas, feel free. In the meantime, I'll count your Vincent nomination as being from Advent Children (feel free to post again to change it if you wish).

Andrew
23rd September 2006, 03:44 AM
My nominations - Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) Absolutely hillarious. Evil, and all the downsides of a toddler.
Quinn Morgandorfer (Daria) EVeryone loves a vapid airhead!
Foxxy Love (DRawn Together) She's the mystery solving musician with a sweet ass! Apparently. Sassy,stupid and heap of fun with her song, she should win! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFOmu1e-feI

Who else... uh

Mai Valentine before the Orichalcos crap. She was rad. Yugioh.

Err... Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life. Cool show. Uhm...

Weasel Overlord
23rd September 2006, 08:32 AM
[color=silver]Ah poo. Ok, change Vince to AC, and uh, instead of Auron, I'll take... uuur...

Shigure Sohma, from Fruits Basket. ^^ Cos he's just full of shojo sparkles!! ^____^

Everoy
24th September 2006, 08:07 PM
[color=silver]Shigure Sohma, from Fruits Basket. ^^ Cos he's just full of shojo sparkles!! ^____^

YOU WIN AT LIFE. *dies of happy* I just wish you picked Hatsuharu or Hanajima instead.

Weasel Overlord
25th September 2006, 11:06 AM
[color=silver]Well, it was a toss-up between Shii-san, Aya-san, Hatori-san and Haru-san... Damn all those sext Sohma males!!

mr_pikachu
25th September 2006, 06:38 PM
I think it's time for me to boost a few nominations...

Garfield (Garfield). Jim Davis' famous cat has become a cultural icon, having existed for well over two decades.

Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones). He gets parodied often by other shows, but the stone-age goof is every bit as famous as Garfield.

And I'll add a couple here...

Bugs Bunny (Merry Melodies). This guy has progressed through Looney Tunes and Space Jam, and accumulated spinoffs in Tiny Toon Adventures, Loonatics Unleashed, and more. He's a living legend! ...So to speak.

Mickey Mouse (Steamboat Willie). As the mascot for the Walt Disney corporation, it would be hard to see how he wouldn't be nominated. Anyone who can last over 75 years must be special!

mr_pikachu
28th September 2006, 08:40 AM
This is just a reminder that you only have two more days to make nominations. Be sure to make all the nominations you want before the deadline! You have up to 15, so don't let them go to waste!

Weasel Overlord
28th September 2006, 06:09 PM
[color=silver]*shakes fist at server* Damn you, 'cannot find server' ><

Anywho, as I was saying... I have another pile of nominations! ^^

Haji - Blood+. Cos a guy who plays cello and twats people with it is always cool...
Saya - Blood+. She's got a swordy, crazed blood eyes and a mysterious past.
Vicious - Cowboy Bebop. He has a crow/vulture/thing... and is totally evil... *cries* anyone who's seen it will know...

Blademaster
28th September 2006, 06:42 PM
This is just a reminder that you only have two more days to make nominations. Be sure to make all the nominations you want before the deadline! You have up to 15, so don't let them go to waste!

Now, when you say nominate, you mean just adding new characters; not boosting ones already on the list.

Right?

mr_pikachu
28th September 2006, 06:43 PM
Both, actually. Everything closes in two days - you can't add any more points to anyone once the deadline passes, whether the character have already been nominated or not.

Sorry for not being clearer initially.

Blademaster
28th September 2006, 06:47 PM
(jumps up; gets head lodged in ceiling)

(speaking in muffled voice)

DAMMIT, DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!!!

(wiggles legs)

Uh, one more question: can we boost our own nominations? Or just everyone else's?

mr_pikachu
28th September 2006, 06:51 PM
Each person can only give one point to each character. Since your initial nomination would be the one point for that character, you couldn't give any more points to him/her/it.

So no, you can't boost your own nominees any further. You'll have to rely on others for that.

Blademaster
28th September 2006, 07:02 PM
(has found a crowbar and unstuck head)

CRASH!

:dead:

(gets up; shakes dust out of hair)

I see... OK, then out of my last eight points, I'm donating one point each to the following characters:

-Ed (Ed, Edd, N Eddy)
-Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
-Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
-Popeye (Popeye)
-Bugs Bunny (Merry Melodies)
-Mickey Mouse (Steamboat Willie)
-Garfield (Garfield)

And I wanna make one final nomination:

Spiderman (Spiderman) - A guy with the weight of the world on his shoulders who proves that anyone can be a hero. He has to go on the list.

And now... I am out of points. Thank you and good night.

(leaves)

Shadow Wolf
28th September 2006, 07:17 PM
Boost Time

1-Naruto (Naruto) -Naruto's exuberant personality and fiery desire for self-improvement strongly impacts the lives of those around him.

2-Cosmo (Fairy Oddparenrs) - Quote from Cosmo: "What can be chaotic? Frying bacon with no upper clothes."
He’s definitely funny and he’s obviously an airhead.

And (at least) a few additions

1- William F. Guile (Street Fighter TV series) - Quote from Guile: "Are you man enough to fight with me?"
I think that’s enough reason.

And

2-Optimus Prime-(Transformers) - Since his public debut, his name has become virtually synonymous with courage, strength, and integrity. He has since become not only the most famous Autobot, but Transformer of all time.

Everoy
28th September 2006, 08:40 PM
Hmm...

Calvin Calvin and Hobbes
Sakura Cardcaptor Sakura
Sephiroth Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
GIR Invader Zim
Bender Futurama
Ichigo Bleach
Stewie Griffin Family Guy
Quinn Morgandorfer Daria
Shigure Sohma Fruits Basket

All get a boost. If I can give Takeru another point, I'd like to...

mr_pikachu
29th September 2006, 01:40 AM
I think I'll finish up my nominations now.

Excel Excel (Excel Saga). Even if you didn't have Hyatt's constant dying, Ilpalazzo's unusual leadership, or Menchi's frightening job requirements, Excel's outrageous nature could drive Excel Saga's comedy.

Mimiru (.hack//SIGN). This Heavy Blade led the effort to drive Tsukasa out of his shell and was a large part of helping him escape The World.

Sasshi (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi). While he has his share of problems, his determination to help Arumi led him to learn incredible magical skills and rewrite history.

The Grinch (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas). This classic villain has practically become a symbol of Christmas.

Snoopy (Peanuts). This beagle is one of the most recognized comic characters in history. Even after 50 years in Peanuts, his legend continues to live on today.

Weasel Overlord
29th September 2006, 05:41 AM
[color=silver]Boosting time (gah! I've got seven points to spend);

Sonic the Hedgehog... this guy was my growing-up-crutch ^__^
Ichigo - Bleach
Sephi - AC... he's got a voice like smooth, delicious chocolate... o.O (in the English version, of course ^_~)
Vash the Stampede
Spiderman ...although I technically prefer the film version ^_^"

and why not; some more nominations...

Sesshoumaru - Inuyasha. The guy's got a tail! And he basically oozes evil...
Fujino Shizuru - Mai HiME. Well, she's a pretty awesome character, generally... and then she goes, ahem, a bit insane o.O

Inferno_Dragon
29th September 2006, 12:23 PM
I think I will boost some nominations and a couple more nominations.

Garfield - Despite the two movies, he has starred in. Garfield is one incredible cat.
Cosmo - If you looked up the word "Clueless" in the dictionary, you would find his picture. I am not saying that is bad but at times he is clueless but in a good way.
Stewie Griffin - Possibly one of the favorite characters on Family Guy and the most hillarious and diabolical. I mean he has tried to kill Lois a bunch of times and he is smart to boot.
Foxxy Love - She is a cool crime-solving character on the show plus very interesting.
Spiderman - Who can say no to a Web-Slinging Superhero?

And for some new nominations

David Xanatos (Gargoyles) - Despite that the voice actor is Jonathan Frakes, he is one awesome millionare plus he has access to cool high-tech weapons.
Space Ghost (Space Ghost Series) - Whether he is going on adventures or hosting a talk show, this hero has a lot of class.
Kiva (Megas XLR) From a woman from the future, she kicks ass.

SoulflameNinetales
29th September 2006, 06:13 PM
Hehe, maybe I should my opinions in... :)

New noms

Hamtaro (Hamtaro) - Such a cute lil guy.
Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron) - A perfect example of what brains plus a weird hairdo can achieve... :)
Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory) - Mad Scientists are cool...

Ones that are already there

Cosmo - In my opinion the most funny fairy ever to exist.
Sonic The Hedgehog - Why not? Sonic was one of my major influences in my childhood gaming/viewing
Garfield - Probably one of my fave characters or all time.

Hehe thats all I can think of for now

Shadow Wolf
29th September 2006, 06:19 PM
Final Points up!

Boost on:

1-Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) - Although he is often portrayed as gluttonous, lazy or simple-minded, there are times where he has displayed amazing intelligence. This can be useful anytime, even in a tournament.

2- Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion) - Asuka is proud, strong, and has a high opinion of herself, which could be characterized as a superiority complex, and she is often violent, even in battle.

And some final additions

1-Jerry (Tom and Jerry) - Jerry is independent and opportunistic, and almost all the time, he gets the best out of Tom. With awesome brains and wits, he’s a good addition to the battle.

2- Wile E. Coyote (Looney Tunes) – Even if he’s a comically ineffectual predator whose hunts always end in disaster, he always gets the laugh out of me.

3-Ray (Beyblade) - Ray is proud and confident, but extremely critical of his performance in battle. Also, he’s arguably the most intelligent and open-minded of the bladebreakers, and he generally uses this to win most his battles.

4-Protoman EXE (Megaman NT Warrior) - ProtoMan shows very little emotion, he usually acts arrogant and condescending, and is somewhat of a loner of the "strong but silent" type. He’s a match for any other cartoon character.

classy_cat18
29th September 2006, 11:52 PM
Let's boost some nominations.

Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) -- The kid killed Mister Rogers in one of his dreams. What's not to love about that?

Bender (Futurama) -- This robot has said some of my favorite quotes, half of which had something to do with his ass. And he's more dangerous sober than drunk. Best of all, he's an equal opportunity looter.

Naruto (Naruto) -- He seems empty-headed but he has a knack for surprising people with his unusual tactics.

Now to add a nomination:

Cheese (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) -- I don't know if he's autistic or retarded or just plain screwy. But he loves chocolate milk! And bunnies!

mr_pikachu
30th September 2006, 12:13 AM
Nominations for the Fall 2006 Cartoon Character Battle are hereby closed!

The first round will be up as soon as I can arrange the tournament. Please be patient as I configure the seedings.